How to save a life // slumpta...

By multishowsbands

What will happen once stokeley finds a young boy with no home or family will he take him in? More

Cast
All Alone
New Home
Jahseh is a what?!!
New cast + info on next update
Its all in the past (1)
Rapper chat
Its all in the past (2)
New faces
Kimetrius
Mute
Gone
Missing
A Way Out
Back Home
Camping Gone Bad (1)
Camping Gone Bad (2)
Camping gone bad (3)
Poorly Jah
First fight (1)
First fight (2)
Little Jah
New life
Read for update
Commitment
More than friends
First Slip
New book
Headspace
Accident
Love or like
Feelings
Emotions
Relationship
Important‼️
School
New book
Jahs Surprize
New rapper book
Secrets
Detention
Trouble
Theme park
Trick or Treat
Birthday boy (1)
A/N
Birthday boy (2)
A/N (important)
A/N

Breaking point

1K 42 42
By multishowsbands

Please vote and comment!!
This is the last chapter!!

Stokeley's pov:

These past few weeks have went pretty well. Jah and his dad have really started to bond. I see Jah is finally allowing himself to be happy. He doesn't seem afraid or broken anymore. He's changed so much from the boy I first met that wouldn't even talk.

That broken boy that is now fixed. The boy who never spoke but now would say anything that puts a smile on my face.

I'm so thankful I took him in that night or I would of never got to hear his adorable laugh or seen his memorizing smile. I would of never been the person I am today without Jah. He's changed my life so much.

———————

Later today a boy came around looking for Jah. He said he had to talk to him and for me to tell him that he wants to meet up. I'm glad Jah's finally making friends around here. Currently he is at Nick's house. He's s been hanging around with Nick a lot recently.

Not too long after Jah is back home. He looks quite stressed and worried.

" Hey Jah what's wrong? I try hoping that he will open up.

" Nothing," he answers quietly.

I decide to not push him and instead try and make him cheer up a little.

" Hey so a friend of yours stopped by today." Jah immediately gives me a look of confusion.

" Yeah, he said his name was Diego and he wanted meet up with you soon," I continue. Jah then gives me a look of panic.

" hey what's wrong?" I try to comfort him as my hand reaches for his. He gives me a look of both fear and hurt before answering with " oh nothing just.."

That's all he can get out before he rushes to his room. I decide to just let him have some time to calm down although my curiosity is getting the best of me. What is going on with him and why did he look so scared when I mentioned this Diego guy. Maybe somethings happening at school that he isn't telling me.

Third pov:

Jahseh didn't know what to do. He felt so conflicted. He didn't know whether he should let his fear get the best of him or just not do anything.

Today Jah was not just over at Nick's house to hangout. No the two of them were up to something. Diego has just got worse and worse. Almost to the point where Jah can't take it anymore. He won't leave him alone and every time Jah refuses to do what Diego asks he threatens him. Now at first the threats weren't that bad but now they've gotten out of control. He even threatened to bring Stokeley into it and that was Jah's breaking point.

So that's why Jah and Nick were " hanging out" today. They were finally going to confront Diego. Of course they had a plan but they didn't quite know how everything was going to turn out yet. That all depended on Diego.

—————

Once Jah knew Stokeley was asleep he snuck down stairs and out of the house to go find Nick. It was now or never. Hopefully after tonight Diego would no longer be a problem.

" hey you sure you can do this?" Nick questions. Jah nods his head knowing that he doesn't have that much of a choice.

Jah and Nick were currently waiting at the spot Diego told him to met at. It's not for a while later till Diego shows up.

" I thought I told you to come alone," Diego warns in a threatening voice.

" Yeah like I would do that," Jah answers sarcastically.

" oh what you scared? You think I'm going to rape you like me uncle did," Diego teases. Nick jumps in and tries to defend him but Jah quickly stops him.

" Shut up Diego.......before you make me do something you'll regret," Jah warns him in a tone that even scares Nick.

" What yo ass going to do? It can't be as bad as what my uncles going to do to you when he gets free," Diego pushes on.

At that moment Jah couldn't take it anymore. All he could think about was the horrid memories of everything kimetrius's has done to him. He then saw Diego slowly turn into Kimetrius. All of his pain, all of his fear, and everything he's been put through just pinned onto the body in front of him. He then saw the only way that pain would end is if he got rid of it once and for all. Maybe he was just letting his past get the best of him but at that point he didn't care. He just wanted it to be over.

At that he came full force at Diego and plunged all of his anger and rage right into him. Diego fell to the ground as Jah stabbed him with pure hatred.

Diego smirked at him one last time before his body went limp.

" Jah what the fuck? Don't you see you fell right into his trap? Now your going to be right where Kimetrius wants you," Nick freaks out. He can't believe his best friend just killed somebody even if it was Diego. He knew the pain his friend was going through so he still wanted to help him even after everything.

Jah only responds by curling up and letting the fresh tears roll down his face. What did he just do? Did he finally become the monster he always ran from? Is Nick right? Is going to go to jail and be right where Kimetrius wants him. It looks like no matter what he does Kimetrius will always win.

" Come on we have to get you out of here," Nick tries to help Jah up but he isn't having it.

" What have I done?" Jah sobs uncontrollably.

It's not too long after till the cops show up. Someone must have seen them. Jah can't even move. He can't run this time. How can he? What would Stokeley say? He probably couldn't even look at him. He deserved this. He deserves this pain just like Kimetrius said.

Stokeley's pov:

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing. Who could be calling me at this time at night? I look over to see it's someone from the police station. I nervously pick up the phone hoping nothings wrong.

" Hello, we are calling you to inform that Jahseh Onfroy has been taken in to custody for the murder of Diego Leanos," is all I hear before I'm rushing down to the station.

How did my sweet baby Jah hurt someone? There has to be some sorta mistake. I know he wouldn't do anything like that. He couldn't I just know it.

—————

As soon as I get to the station they explain everything to me.

" He won't stop crying," One is the guards inform me. All I want to do at that moment is go hold my baby boy and tell him everything's going to be ok. Apparently Diego is related to Kimetrius and he has been threatening Jah. Nick told the police everything that happened so it helped lessen Jah's sentence. I know my baby is probably so scared and the guilt is probably killing him. How's he ever going to survive it in here? How am I ever going to survive without him? He needs me and I need him. They can't keep him here. I'm afraid of what he might do to himself. Maybe I can find an alternative for him. There's gotta be a way there just has to be. My baby's scared and vulnerable more then ever.

Jahseh's pov:

What have I done? I'm a monster. I let him get into my head and now I just....

I can't pull myself together and I just let it all go. What's the point of holding it in now. Everything's over. Everything I worked so hard to fix and get away from is all ruined. Kimetrius won. He always wins.

I then see him. That same man I've feared all these years be escorted past my cell. He turns to face me and smirks before saying " your mine now."

The end

So I was think of doing a part 2 book that's all about Jah being stuck in Jail with Kimetrius. Would anyone be interested?

Or should I do a one shot book of of this?

Thank you everyone whose read this book. I've enjoyed writing it and all of your love and support for this book. I love y'all!

What do you think about the ending?

Is it what you expected?

How would you of liked it to end?

Do you think Diego wanted Jah to kill him?

Do u think Stokeley will be able to find a compromise to get Jah out? What do u think it would be?

Did you enjoy this book?

Please vote and comment!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 3.4K 37
Jasmine messed up by sleeping with the high school's bad boy, Jahseh. Now it's four years later and she has a four year old son named Jaiden, and gue...
13K 395 26
When Jahseh is forced to relocate away from Florida in the middle of his last year of highschool, how will his view on life change when he meets the...
103K 1.5K 91
!!! UNDER EDITS !!! Mainly XXXTENTACION, Ski Mask The Slump God and Juice Wrld <3 for my melanined girlies