An Honest Kiss

By Sarahbeth552002

Rachel had survived the worst kind of heartache and had moved on with her life by following a dream that she... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (The End)
A Broken Promise
Save the Last Dance
For Once In My Life
All or Nothing at All
Something's Gotta Give
Best of Me
More of You

Love Me Long

5.4K 60 1
By Sarahbeth552002

Chloe Lockwood had loved Valentine Juric since she was fifteen years old. It was a love that had blossomed into a love affair when she was only nineteen years old. They had vowed their love for one another. Valentine's only dream had been to heal people and Chloe's dream had been to love him. When Valentine becomes the ruler of his small country which is in the midst of civil war his dream of healing is crushed and he must become a warrior. While Valentine and Chloe's father stay behind to fight the war, they send Chloe home to the U.S. There she stays for twelve years, waiting for the time she can return to her father and Valentine. When news breaks that Valentine had found another, Chloe realizes she is done waiting and returns to take back what she had lost while laying to rest old ghosts.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/213708677-love-me-long

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.4K 435 33
Charlotte has just finished her third year in college with her best friend Lacey, both excited to go back to there hometown for the summer as well as...
981K 32.2K 46
Sequel To Secrets In Silence, Book Three. It's hard to hide secrets when your life is about to be put on trial and Addie had nowhere else to hide. Ad...
9.6K 425 38
Savannah Marshall was a kind loving person who would do anything for anyone. But when the one person she wished never to see again begs her in the mi...
201K 1K 3
"The higher you build the walls around your heart, the harder you fall when someone finally breaks them down." At the age of 27, Beverly Rhymes is on...