๐’๐„๐— ๐‰๐Ž๐”๐‘๐๐€๐‹ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๏ฟฝ...

By chokemetia

๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐€๐ฅ๐ž๐ฑ๐š๐ง๐๐ซ๐ข๐š ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐›๐ข๐  ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐จ๐ง ๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐š ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
๐๐ˆ๐๐Š ๐‰๐Ž๐”๐‘๐๐€๐‹
๐ˆ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”

๐…๐‘๐„๐€๐Š๐’ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐Š ๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„

217 5 1
By chokemetia

Alexandria's POV

I was freaking out. I lost it. No. This can't be happening. That has so much private stuff! I literally have nudes in that book. I know what your thinking 'why take it to school' well because my sister and parents are so nosey and sneaky. I have to keep it with me or they will find it.

I turned my room upside down looking for this journal. I felt my eyes become watery and i bursted into tears. This couldn't be happening. Whoever finds it will definitely expose me and everyone will hate me.

Mattia's POV

I laid on my bed flipping through the pages. They were filled with nudes or very showy pictures along with a desire. And every desire was about me. She wanted to fuck me. I thought about it. A funny idea came to my mind "Freaks think alike" i thought as i myself have wanted to do a lot of the shit to her she has wrote down.

I got my phone and sent her a message.

Alexandria👅

Me

Hey, wyd?

Alexandria👅
Nothing, why?

Me
Ohh i was wondering
If you'd like to hang out

Alexandria👅
Uhh okay. Is Alejandro gonna
Come get me?

Me
Uhh no, like just us.
Me and you. Only

Alexandria👅
Ohh uhh, sure.. I'll be
Over in 20
Read at 5:00pm

I put my phone away and waited for her to get here. I thought of a few ways to please her. Maybe I'd start off by showing her i have her journal than go from there.

Alexandria's POV

I got ready. Honestly i just took a shower and put on sweat pants and a tube top. I grabbed a grey thin jacket and put it on and than zipped it up half way. I grabbed my air forces and put them on. I brushed my hair and teeth and just put on mascara and lip gloss.

I sprayed the perfume he loves. Everytime i wear it he's always smelling me and complementing my sent. So i had to wear it. I grabbed my mini backpack and put things i might need. I grabbed my charger and headphones and stuffed them also inside. I also grabbed extra lipgloss because. Duh!

I went downstairs and smiled at my parents "I'm off to Mattia's I'll be back later tonight" i said and said bye. They said bye and i left. I skated down the sidewalk since he didn't leave to far from me.

I got to his house and walked up to the front door and knocked softly. The door opened to reveal his mother. She smiled and hugged me "Alexandria!! Are you finally dating my boy?" She said wiggling her eyebrows. His mother has always wanted us to be together. My family had dinner with the Polibios every sunday and all they would talk about is our children we are going to have.

I shook my head "No Mrs.Polibio. But don't tell him. I kinda like him" i whispered to her. She smiled so widely "Ohhhhhh my dream is coming trueee!" She said just as Mattia exited his room. He walked up behind his mother "Behave yourselfs. Me and your father are going out" she said walking away "And don't forget protection" she said digging in her bag and pulling a condom out than throwing it at Mattia. He caught it "Of course Mother!" He shouted throwing the condom on the hallway table.

We walked to his room and i put my stuff down. I took my shoes off and jumped on his kingsized bed. His room was huge. I mean huge. He had the best bed too. He smiled and locked his door as we heard his mother and father say bye and leave. He went to his desk and pulled something out. He turned around and i saw what it was.

Shit.. He has my journal. I sit up so fast "Why do you have that" i said walking over to him trying to snatch it. He yanked it higher and smirked "So. You want me to choke you. You want me to make you numb?" He said walking towards me. "Your wearing my favorite perfume" he said as the back of my legs hit his bed causing me to fall. This can't be happening. He read it. Shit!

He dropped the notebook and i got up and tried to grab it but felt his hand grab my throat and he pulled me into him, my back hitting his chest. He moved my damp hair and went down to my ear "Strip" was all he said before letting me go and walking up his stairs, unlocking the door, and walking out closing it behind him.

I slowly did as he wished. I took off my socks and than sweats and than jacket. I kept my tube top on cause i wasn't wearing a bra. I felt my heart beat as i laid on his bed. I heard his door open than footsteps to the bed area. He stood in front of the bed admiring my body. I covered quickly becoming insecure. He grabbed my legs and pulled me to him "Don't cover. Your beautiful. Don't ever become insecure around me" he said as his hands rested below my breast.

I shivered at his cold touch and nodded. "Take your top off" he said backing up as he untied his sweats. I looked down and slowly took my tube top off throwing it to the side. He smirked as he took his sweats off and i saw his hard dick. I gasped at his size. No way is that fitting in my virgin pussy.

He walked to me and crawled on top of me. His hands traveled down my body and he took my panties off not breaking eye contact. His head went down to my neck and began sucking until he found my sweet spot. I let out a soft moan and covered my mouth. He sucked his way down leaving a trail of hickies. Quiet moans left my mouth as his face went closer and closer to my heat.

He kissed my inner thighs and than spit on my pussy and used his fingers to spread my wetness. He crawled back up to me and smiled as he admired the marks he left "I marked you mine. Just like you wanted" he said as i felt his tip press against my entrance "Mattia im a virgin" i spoke embarrassed. He shrugged "I'll be gentle i promise" he said pressing himself more into me. I let out a shaky moan and leaned my head back as he slowly made his way fully inside me.

Once he was fully in he stayed placed and soon i sorta adjusted and the pain went away "Go" i spoke softly. He nodded and began thrusting in and out of me. His hands gripped my hips as he picked his pace up soon pounding into me. The room filled with our moans, groans, the headboard hitting the wall, and our skins clapping together.

His hand wrapped around my neck as my mascara dripped down my face. His forehead was sweaty and his hair was sticking to it. He threw his head back groaning loudly "Ahh fuck! Your so tight babygirl" he groaned as he went faster hitting my g-spot. I let out a loud scream as he kept hitting my g-spot. He went faster and than finally his thrust became sloppy. I felt myself reaching my high. I clenched my walls causing him to groan loudly. I did it a couple more time before cumming. Soon after he pulled out and came on my stomach.

He flopped down beside me breathing heavily "God that was amazing" he said smiling. I regret it. I got up and grabbed a towel and cleaned myself up. I should've never done this. Yes i like him. But he just used me.

I felt my eyes become watery as my legs felt weak. I slowly got dress and than grabbed my shoes. Mattia got up and grabbed my arm. He noticed my tears and his face softened "I didn't mean to hurt you" he said his hands resting on my hips. He was now only in sweats. I looked away wiping my face "Let go" i said rudely. He grabbed my jaw and made me look at him.

"What's your deal" he hissed at me "YOU!" I shouted in his face "Was it bad?" He said sounding dumb. I laughed "No it wasn't but you just used me knowing my feelings!" I snapped back. He let go and his hands fell to his side and he looked down "Really Alexandria. You think id use you.." He said backing up.

I realized i was wrong and shook my head "N-no im sorry Tia.." I said dropping my shoes and hugging him. He hugged back kissing my head "I like you Alexandria. I always have" he said sitting down. I slid onto his lap and kissed him. He kissed back and smiled "Round two?" I said smirking. He held me tightly and nodded and I pushed him down.. And well you know the rest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 97.7K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
326K 31.8K 32
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
1.8M 140K 63
"แ€›แ€พแ€„แ€บแ€žแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒแ€ทแ€žแ€ฑแ€†แ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€ธ แ€กแ€œแ€ฝแ€พแ€ฌแ€•แ€ซแ€ธแ€•แ€ซแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€–แ€ผแ€แ€บแ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€ซแ€”แ€ฎแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฌแ€™แ€พ แ€„แ€ซแ€™แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€…แ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ทแ€œแ€ฝแ€พแ€แ€บแ€แ€แ€บแ€–แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€žแ€„แ€บแ€šแ€ฐแ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€แ€šแ€บแŠ แ€œแ€ฐแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€ แ€žแ€ถแ€žแ€›แ€ฌแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€›แ€ฑแ€…แ€€แ€บแ€›แ€šแ€บแŠแ€แ€‹แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ธ...
1.1M 27.9K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...