sour lemonade and the Sweet C...

Από yagamiyatoisqueen

Y/n just moved back to Japan because her mother is one of the heros and was called back to action after 10 ye... Περισσότερα

intro
Episode 1:the day the cookie began to bake
episode 2:Y/n and the irresponsible parent
Episode 3: bakuboi and the damn women
episode 4:lunch shenanigans with the bakusquad
Episode 5:Do you care?
episode 6:y/n and tsu
episode 8:The wrong love confession
episode 9: The battle for y/ns heart begins
Episode 10:Ochako and izuku chose sides
Episode 11:helpless
Episode 12:Comeback of the century part 1
Episode 13:come back of the century part 2
Episode 14:momma (l/n) brings comfort
Episode 15:y/n babysits KATSUKI part 1
episode 16: y/n babysits katsuki part 2
Episode 17: Tsuyus confession
Episode 18:Aftermath
Episode 19: a start to a not so wonderful beach episode
Episode 20: This is why we cant have nice things!
cookie🍪 and lemon🍋 shorts 1: The mall together
Dear Netflix...🥰
Episode 21: All it took was a little push
Episode 22:Alone together(finale)
To who ever reads this...

episode 7:zuko,mai and katara become friends

1.9K 38 50
Από yagamiyatoisqueen

Y/n pov

Its finally Friday night,time to set our plan to action.I called up the deku squad. Including todoroki and momo.We head to the movie to go see frozen 2.( it was the only thing I can think of. What did you wanna see the bootleg avatar the last airbender movie?)

I buy the popcorn and drinks for izuku and uraraka and get them a seat in the middle row. Me and the deku squad go sit in the back.And the commercials start.

Bakugou pov

" WHY THE HELL ARE WE GOING TO SEE FROZEN 2!"I yell at shitty hair while the rest of the extras follow." We asked you to come to our meeting to pick the movie." He says ordering the popcorn." Its true we put names in hats and chose from their,and it was frozen 2." Pika pika head ass said sipping on his tea.

We walk into the movie theater and decide to sit close to the back the commercials start so I get on my phone. Then I here something."Y/n do you see them?" Is that frog bitch? I quickly turn my head to to see y/n sitting next to tsu and the rest of delis friends. WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING HERE? Recently I have realized my feelings for y/n,But I haven't apologized

"I think its going well they should be together or atleast both have mutual feelings by the end." Y/n says taking a bite of her popcorn.

I look down and see shitty deku and round face eating and talking." So should you or me tell them were dating?" Asked deku giggling with round face." Naw,at the end of the movie." She says giggling. I knew it.

(Time skip brought to you by the whole chapter being a avatar reference.)

Y/n pov

"Elsa really said oof to her old self and I just cant." I said laughing next to tsu."I'm going to the bathroom,ribbit." She says getting up and walking away. I looked over and saw a really pretty girl with raven hair put into one big ponytail and a boy with a scar on his face. Hes the number 2 hero endeavours kid." Hi my name is y/n." I say holding out my hand.

She looks at me and smiles." I'm yaoyorozu momo and this is shoto todoroki." She says shaking my hand." Hey." He said also shaking my hand.They seem like zuko and mai.We ended up talking threw the rest of the movie becoming good friends. The movie finally ends and izuku and uraraka tell us they were dating already, DAMMIT!

I walk away from my group of friends and get stopped by someone's hand grabbing my wrist,I turn around and see...

BAKUGOU!

A/N: IGHT IGHT NEW EPISODE NEW PROBLEMS.💖💛💙💅

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1K 36 11
Being sold to people who don't know you is weird. Being treated like trash, being replaceable to them, that is a strange feeling. Since [Y/N] can rem...
511K 14.2K 49
*In process of editing* You're Kirishima's estranged twin sister. You've come back to Japan after pursuing a modeling career in America (Don't give m...
2.8M 80.7K 41
After an unfortunate incident happened to her parents, Shota Aizawa took in Y/n L/n due to the fact that he was best friends with her mom. A new life...
15.8K 610 75
[COMPLETED]✓ UNDER EDITING (WARNING THIS STORY IS VERY CRINGE CUZ IM AN IMMATURE WRITING THIS STORY! CRINGE ASF THANK U) My Hero Academia (OMFGGGGGG...