Intentions โ†  Blac Chyna & Kim...

By ThelovelyAngels

inยทtenยทtion /inหˆten(t)SH(ษ™)n/ noun plural noun: intentions 1. a thing intended; an aim or plan. 2. the action... More

Intentions
#IR Series Tree
Gallery
Prologue
Korea Boo Article
Chapter One : Guess Who's Coming to Dinner
Chapter Two : Chyna Dolls World Tour
Chapter Three : Truth Be Told
Chapter Four : FaceTiming Chronicle
Chapter Five : Valentine's Day
Chapter Six : In Seoul
Chapter Seven : Quarantine
Chapter Eight : In The Present
Chapter Nine : Showterview with Jessi
Chapter Ten : My Word

Life & Style Article

789 37 1
By ThelovelyAngels

December 2018

Exclusive Blac Chyna Gushes Over All Things Motherhood, Says She 'Definitely' Wants to Have '3 to 6 More' Kids And Wants To Get Married

And the Mom of the Year Award goes to Blac Chyna! Speaking exclusively with Life & Style, the longtime rapper, model and reality TV star, opened up about her experiences raising son King Cairo, as well as what the future holds for her growing family.

"I definitely want more kids," Chyna admitted, adding, "I want to have three to six more." Even so, the rapper doesn't have any immediate plans to get pregnant. Chyna assured that she's "single" and "looking."

Parenthood is her No. 1 priority and she wouldn't have it any other way! "I think the best part of being a mom is just watching him grow up, developing, different things. Watching myself and my son, which is funny to me, it's like certain things that he does, I'm like, 'I would have done that,'" Chyna gushed.

And when it comes to marriage, Blac Chyna says, "I believe in marriage and I want to be married one day but I don't have a time frame.Why do people think that marriage equates to happiness? There are a lot of people in unhealthy marriages."

"I am really, really excited about my future," she added. "I'm doing so well and I'm looking forward to seeing where all that goes."

Can't get enough celebrity content? Make sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel for fun, exclusive videos with your favorite stars!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 495 21
Dating your celebrity crush is a dream come true right ? Or just a nightmare waiting to happen ?
48.7K 3.1K 42
Sequel to "Alienated". (v.) To bring oneself into favor with someone by flattering or trying to please them. โ I love you, even though you're going...
22.6K 1.2K 17
[Book Cover: @queenbvtch] And to think that such a thing wrapped around two peoples' finger, something deeply embedded in our hearts, could be ripped...
20.5K 1.1K 32
"I thought I was in decent control of my life, I thought I understood everything. I was so, so, wrong. How could one person cause so much trouble?"