Loud Blondes | Denki Kaminari...

By Calybear7

(Y/n)'s father, Shouta Aizawa, has a few simple rules, the most important being no dating loud blondes. You... More

Aizawa's Daughter | Chpt 1
Ugh, 1-A | Chpt 2
Textbooks | Chpt 3
Disappointing | Chpt 4
Phone Number | Chpt 5
Drawbacks | Chpt 6
The Party | Chpt 7
Out of Here | Chpt 8
Acquaintances | Chpt 10
Not the Same | Chpt 11
Relief | Chpt 12
Bubble Tea | Chpt 13
You Know Her? | Chpt 14
Everyone Else | Chpt 15
Paper Dino | Chpt 16
Friends | Chpt 17
Short Circuit | Chpt 18
Mitochondria | Chpt 19
Jealous | Chpt 20
The Aizawa Household | Chpt 21
Sport's Festival | Chpt 22
Yellow | Chpt 23
Sleepover | Chpt 24
Hug | Chpt 25
Studying | Chpt 26
A Bad Day | Chpt 27
Silent Treatment | Chpt 28
Invisible | Chpt 29
All Worked Out | Chpt 30
Simple | Chpt 31
Hard Bargain | Chpt 32
Camp | Chpt 33
Okay | Chpt 34
Comfort | Chpt 35
Loud Blonde Connections | Chpt 36
Safe | Chpt 37
Bass | Chpt 38
Groceries | Chpt 39
Happy | Chapter 40
Guilty | Chpt 41
Married | Chpt 42
My Beautiful Girl | Chpt 43
Rebellion | Chpt 44
Mistake | Chpt 45
Spacey | Chpt 46
Family | Chpt 47
Mirai | Chpt 48
Casual | Chpt 49
Epilogue | Chpt 50
GIVEAWAY - COMMENT TO WIN (Closed)

Unwanted Attention | Chpt 9

10.8K 429 553
By Calybear7

Hiya

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

I had spent the most of that weekend hidden away in my room, claiming to be sick. While Hanako and Ryou knew that wasn't true, I was a fast healer, they accepted the fact I didn't really want to come out of my room. My father was far from sure on what to say to me, seeing as he didn't know what was bothering me and there was no way in hell I would tell him. I woke up that Monday feeling quite stupid for having agreed to go to that party. I knew I would eventually have to 'get out there' but having such a suggestive exit from the 7 minutes in heaven closet made me feel like I would soon be labelled as Kaminari's...I don't know what to call it.

I put on my uniform, not bothering to put my hair up. I didn't want anyone seeing me. When I stepped into English, my head was low as I walked to my seat. I prayed there would be some sort of individual activity. I slumped in my seat, not seeing Hana or Ryou yet, so I was alone for now. I placed my head in my arms, staring at the desk before gradually shutting my eyes. The seat next to me in the pod of desks became occupied and I assume it was Hanako, but she and Ryou usually sat across from me in our set of 4. I peered up to see Kaminari sat comfortably. He was facing me with his head propped up with one hand. His head was tilted to the side while he looked at me.

"Hey, you doing alright?"

"Huh?"

"You know the whole claustrophobia issue?"

"Oh...well I'm not in a small space. So yes?" I replied. He seemed rather chipper this morning, despite how mad he seemed 2 days ago. It made me think strangely of him. Maybe he was happy that people thought we did something during our 7 minutes. That was probably a lot of praise for him, maybe that was why he was sitting here.

"I hope you don't mind that I told Ashido you have it," he said, glancing around the room absentmindedly.

"Oh, that's fine," I replied.

"I may have told a bunch of people."

"Oh...why?"

"I don't know, I don't want people thinking weird things. I figured you don't really want that kind of attention," he said, glancing back at me and I sat up fully.

"Thank you."

"Eh, you're welcome." Even after he had been so mad about the whole thing, he was still just a nice guy. Goofy and perhaps the type to get me in a lot of trouble...but nice. "Whatcha looking at me for? Like the view?"

"Oh blegh," I blurted and he laughed under his breath.

"I'm just playing around," he said, punching my shoulder. If he was still trying to flirt with me, he was very good at changing how he does it. It was less direct this way. "How come your hair isn't up?"

"Usually isn't," I said. It wouldn't hurt to have a small conversation with him. Though, it did seem like he was trying very hard to wiggle his way into my life. I didn't quite understand why he wanted to be friends...or more, so badly.

"Well you should, not that you should let anyone tell you what to do of course. It's just really nice, you have a very homely face."

"What?" he paused for a moment.

"Oh my All Might. Homey, not homely. I may be good at English, but I'm basically illiterate when I speak. I'm sorry, you're not ugly," he said, laughing. My eyes were drawn to his knuckles where a small stream of electricity danced over his knuckles like a wave. "Ah, your friends are here. I'll see you around." He gave me a wave that was almost like a salute, just his index and middle finger outstretched. Half his smile cocked up farther than the rest, almost like a smirk, and I just watched him walk away as Hanako and Ryou entered the classroom. He hadn't even tried to ask my name that time. I turned around in my chair as they sat down.

"Hey, you alright?" Ryou asked. I nodded, my mouth pressed thin and small as I tried to hold back a soft smile. My dad would kill me.

"Yup, I'm fine," I said.

"Really? I stopped by and your dad said you were sick," Hanako said and I nodded again.

"I'm okay."

"What even happened at that party?" Ryou asked.

"I could ask you the same thing. You disappeared."

"I spent the whole time talking to this person from the support course."

"They must have been interesting," Hanako said. "But how come you left early?"

"I got shoved in a closet with Kaminari."

"Ooo."

"Almost had a panic attack because I'm afraid of small spaces," I said.

"Oh."

"Yeah, he was really cool about it. I don't think he's too mad about the text thing either," I said. I glanced behind me at him. He was grinning at Kirishima while Kirishima talked. I turned back, my stomach warm. "Did you get Ashido's number?"

"That I did ma'am!" Hanako said. She had a goofy grin on her face, the bell ringing to commence class.

"So...similes!" Mic called.

~~~

"Ah miss (y/n)?" I glanced up from packing my bag. Recovery Girl was hobbling towards me and offered up a manila folder to me. "Would you mind taking this to your dad?"

"Huh? Oh yeah sure," I said, taking it from her outstretched grip.

"Thank you dear," she said, giving me a solid nod. Class was over and I had stayed over in the classroom for a little while to finish my homework like a few other kids. Recovery Girl usually kept her classroom open if a student needed a textbook or didn't want to go to the library. I tugged my bag around my shoulders, placing the folder down briefly whilst doing so. I waved a small goodbye to her, texting Mic to ascertain the whereabouts of my father. He was probably napping, so he wouldn't answer. I learned he was holding a detention.

Who the hell gets detention the second week of school?

I walked down the hall to his classroom. I knocked on the door, only for there to be no response. He wasn't seriously sleeping during detention was he? Now that I consider it, it's not that far off. I tugged on the handle, seeing it wasn't locked at all. I wandered into the classroom to see Kaminari hovering over my sleeping father, his fingers delicately trying to steal the key from near him. It must've been locked from his end. His head whipped towards me and like a deer caught in headlights, his eyes opened wide. I peered at the odd scene, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Detention on the 6th day of school?"

"We tried waxing Bakugo with Sero's tape."

"Waxing who with who's what?"

"Uh, never mind," he said. He glanced towards my dad, backing away. "I wasn't trying to steal the key."

"Really now?"

"What are you even doing here?"

"Dropping this off for Recovery Girl," I said, waving a folder towards him.

"You're not going to..."

"Tell him? No. You can go if you want."

"I don't think you have the authority to do that."

"You've got 5 minutes left, right? I'll tell him I let you go."

"I don't know if that'll go well."

"It's fine, I promise." He eyed me oddly. He finally shrugged and headed towards me.

"Thanks no name," he said, "How come you're not scared of him? He's pretty intimidating." It was still baffling that even now that we were in the same room Kaminari still couldn't tell we were related.

"I'm just not, you know?"

"No...I don't."

"Well I don't try to wax people."

"Touché. You ever going to give me your name?" he asked. I contemplated it for a moment. I was fairly sure if I told him now it would scare him off. That would make my dad happy, but I didn't necessarily hate having him as an acquaintance. It was better than making a bunch of enemies with class 1-A.

"Ah you did so good not asking this morning."

"Oh come on, it's just a name."

It was not just a name.

"You sure you want to know?" I asked.

"What's the big deal? You have a secret identity or something?" he asked, nearly chuckling at his notion. I suppose it couldn't stay hidden forever, might as well just give him a chance to run now.

"My name is (y/n)--"

"That's pretty!" he called and I held a finger to my lips to quiet him. We both glanced at my dad and I let out a sigh. He was a heavy sleeper, that was a fact, but a lot of the times commotion that indicated danger woke him right up. Kaminari shouting might just do it.

"You don't get it. My name is (y/n)...Aizawa." Kaminari stared at me with his usual smile before his smile fell, his eyes remaining wide. He glanced at his teacher and then to me. I just pressed my lips in a thin line, awaiting what he would do.

"You're his..."

"Daughter."

"Oh my All Might...of course you are you literally look like him what is wrong with me!" he said, hitting his head. "Oh and I was..."

I just nodded.

"You could've told him I was being...and he would've kicked me out...was that why you didn't want to talk to me?" I just paused, shrugging my shoulders. "I'm such a dummy."

"People make the mistake sometimes," I reassured.

"Why didn't you tell him I was being an idiot? He would've made me stop. Clearly."

"I don't want you to get kicked out," I said. He looked back at Aizawa and then at me. "You don't want that kind of attention, being attached to me in some sort of way, right?" He frowned, having to hear me quote him earlier about the unwanted attention.

"You're his daughter?" I nodded again. He was clearly fixating.

"You should go before he wakes up. He might kick your ass if he sees you out of your desk," I said. Kaminari just shook his head in disbelief, dashing from the room. I let out a sigh. Either they were starstruck and only wanted to be around me to meet my father or they avoided me because of my father's intimidating personality. Most people assumed I was a hard ass like he was, which I did act like sometimes. I didn't expect anyone from his class to really want to associate with me. They had already met him...he was their teacher. I doubt they would want my image attached to theirs and I doubt they would readily want to hang out with someone like their teacher. It was awkward. Once again, I didn't like to associate with 1-A. At least that was what I had to feel. It was just too weird. Not to mention I was far from my dad's accomplishments. Disappointing.

That was the strange thing about Ashido. She seemed completely unphased by the whole thing. I wonder if Kaminari was the same. I doubt that by his reaction. Having heard the things kids have said about me before, I doubt that someone trying to become a hero would want to associate with me. Why would Kaminari want to? If there was any chance he actually wanted to date me or be friends with me, I do believe I might've ruined it. My dad would be happy if he knew.

I felt kind of guilty...my mood souring. After the kindness he had shown me this morning, I really didn't mind knowing someone like that. It was fine, he had tons of friends. He didn't need me around and I had...mine.

"Dad?" I shook his shoulder and his head lifted slightly.

"Wh-- Kaminari?"

"The boy in detention? I let him go," I said. "These are from Recovery Girl."

"Oh, thank you," he said, unzipping himself from the sleeping bag. I just nodded, letting him sift through the papers. "Aren't you due for for dinner with Hanako and Ryou?"

"In a little while."

"Alright then, let's go," he said, tucking the papers under his arm. He placed a hand on my head so we could head out together. "Why so down?"

"Just tired," I said.

"I feel that," he said, a soft smile on his face and I stifled a small laugh. "So, I'm taking the class to USJ tomorrow."

"The training site? With Thirteen?" he nodded. I smiled to myself. I particularly liked Thirteen when I got to see her. She was always so nice to me. "That sounds like a lot of fun."

"I'm sure they'll do well."

"Anyone else fight during training?" I asked. He shook his head and I nodded back at him. "Man, I wish I could go to USJ."

"You don't have a fighting quirk honey."

"Well yeah, but I just want to see it."

"I'm sure I could take you some time."

"Please."

~Caly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.7K 32
UNDER EDITING "I'm no hero..." Something she told herself when she was at her worst and no one would tell her otherwise... This is a fanfic about My...
258 14 12
Denki X Reader ⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️ If there is something that could possibly be triggering I'll put a warning. You're the daughter of Aizawa and Pre...
727K 20.2K 69
(Y/n) Togata, a now third year, has figured out that that her teasing and joking has been confused for flirting towards her teacher, Shota Aizawa. Sh...
301K 6.9K 50
"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?!" "𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥, 𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬, 𝐬𝐩𝐢...