Kaira ff Tujhe kitna chahne l...

Af Forbiddenloversunite

peep into know it's a cute Kaira story Mere

Part 1 when can you start
Part 2 that's my boss
Part 3
Charater sketch
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Update times
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Promo 1,2,3 Action Aadatein outdoor shoot
Part 40
Part 41 do you feel the same?
Part 42 a new feeling ♥️
Part 43 new sensations
Part 45 Getting to know you
Part 46 communicating
Part 47 helping you
Part 48 understanding
Part 49 Loving you ♥️
Part 50 Who is she?
Part 51 Changes
Part 52 Stay over ♥️
Part 53 truth is out
Part 54 Hearts reunited ♥️
Part 55 married ♥️
Part 56 Getting closer ♥️
Part 57 Family and you
Part 58 My home is yours ♥️
Part 59 Intimacy ♥️(semi mature)
Part 60 Lovers ♥️ (mature)
Part 61 stuck in the Walk-in
Part 62 Desire from my hubby
Part 63 want you always ❤
My New story
Part 64 Adjusting for the night
Part 65 wedding reception
Part 66 You and me forever ❤

Part 44 First date

2K 122 50
Af Forbiddenloversunite

Kartik went into his office and Naira attended to a crying Siya.

‘what does sir like and who else would know'

  Then she got an idea. “I’ll ask dadi” she said with a smile.,she settled Siya and took her with her. “Dadi are you busy?” she asked as she saw her writing something in a book. Dadi looked up from her page.

“yes beta what  can I help you with?” Naira walked over to her and sat down with Siya. Dadi looked at her waiting for her to say something.

‘you can’t just come out and ask Sir’s favourite food without dadi asking why you are asking such a question.

“Dadi what’s your favourite food?”

“Oh your thinking for Siya’s birthday about the catering.. well beta whatever you feel my personal favourite is a traditional thali, but Kittu he spent quite a bit of time in the US,so he is quite fond of western food. She listened to dadi and this was the perfect opportunity to ask, but then she had a better idea. “and what dish does he not like.. dadi laughed.

“I know he does not like rice and rajma, I don’t know why but he just doesn’t like it at all he says its too plain.

'Is that so..' she thought with a mischievous look.  

“Done, done now no more work I can enjoy the rest of my month off!” he said as he closed his office door. As soon as he left she came to his mind.

‘she must be busy with Siya’ he said looking around the empty hall. He looked at his watch ‘woah where did the time go’  it was coming to 5pm.

Naira grabbed Siya’s teddy bear, she heard steps approaching.

‘now I have to find out what sir likes’  she thought he was upstairs but she was wrong, her mind was playing tricks on her. She took to the stairs, and gave Siya the toy, she turned around she was pleased to see him approaching.

“hey what are you two up to” he said taking a seat on the couch, he saw her standing and pulled her next to him.

“I feel like I’ve hardly seen you all day” he said playing with her hand.

“hmm sir” she turned her face to his. “can I leave early today I need to go shopping for tomorrow, you know to prepare for your dinner.. you know” she said playing with his fingers..

“I would prepare well if I knew what your favourite is” she said fluttering her lashes at him. He chortled “You really want to know huh?” she nodded eagerly prepared to hear the answer.

“first give me a tight hug then I will tell you” her eyes lit up

‘that seems like an easy bargain’ she thought. “ok” she leaned closely and draped her arms around him. She smiled, he inhaled her hair and scent as she leaned on his chest.

‘this is so nice, he smells lovely, and he’s all warm and..’ she lost her thoughts and just enjoyed the hug, she could seriously fall asleep in those arms she felt such connection and warmth in them. He rubbed her upper back, resting his hands on them

‘she’s so sweet, and I just love having her in my arms’ he began to stroke her hair, and her hands mirrored his action.

‘wow I love the way her  hands play with my hair’ “Hmm” he sighed. Now he wanted to see her face, she made movement which made her look at him her hands lazily resting around his shoulders. He held her shoulders, as he leaned close and whispered something in her ear “I will eat what ever you prepare” he looked up with a cheeky smirk.

“sir that’s unfair” he chuckled “that’s a thing my sugarcup everything is fair in love and war” she got up quickly as he was walking off.

“you said you will eat anything  I prepare right?”

 He turned around “of course”

“great I will prepare my favourite dish” he smiled at her “great I can’t wait to try it” she smiled

“good then rice and rajma it is” his expression changed

“rice and rajma…he said

she folded her arms “hmm after all you said you will eat what ever I prepare right.. he forced a smile “of course my sugar I look forward to it” Naira’s mouth dropped as he walked off.

“damn now how will I find out, he just played me at my own game.

“Rajma and rice yuk!” he said walking into one of rooms. Now Naira didn’t know what to do.. 

“Yes Gauri  I will ask her for ideas, maybe she can help prepare a good dish and hope he likes it”

 ‘Kartik are you really going to to eat rajma you know you hate it’    

She popped her head in the room “Sir I better get going so I can go do some shopping in preparation of rajma” Kartik fake a smile.

“ok you win its Lasagne that’s my favourite dish I use to eat it a lot when I was at uni” she smiled walking in.‘finally he spilled’

“oh ok, but I will stick to making rajma” he looked up at her “oh..” she wanted to laugh out loud at his childlike expression.

“ok sweetie if that is what your heart is set on preparing then its fine” and he pulled her by the waist towards him, she welcomed his actions wrapping her own hands on his.

“rajma, wow you must really like me” he smiled at her,

“I’m prepared to eat rajma I must really love you, if you knew how much I hate this dish then..” her mind just stopped and rewinded ‘he loves me?’ but she didn’t ask him about it.. she didn’t have the guts what if it was a mistake he made. She just smiled at him. “Sir I wanted to ask you something?”

“Hmm?” he asked

“yeah dadi said your chacha came back" Kartik’s expression changed.

“oh, I didn’t tell you? she shook her head he took a deep breath.

“um..”  he held her hands.

“sir it’s ok if your not ready to share” she took her hands to herself. “I’ll see you tomorrow?”  she smiled and left from there. Kartik was lost for words

‘what are you doing, go after her and explain something!’ screamed his mind.

“Naira wait” he held her hand and turned her around.

“I will tell you properly tomorrow promise ok” she nodded.

“he just messed with dadi’s head and mine, he just makes me so..”  Naira wished she didn’t ask anything, she could see Kartik going into a bad mood. “Sir, its ok” she held his shoulders “come here” he went into her welcoming arms.

“so our first date tomorrow?” she said changing the subject. he chuckled “7pm can’t come fast enough, I’m so use to seeing you in the morning” he said circling her waist. She smiled with a laugh just enjoying him. “by the way I got a call from kiku he wants us to shoot a scene on Monday that’s ok na?”

“yah indoor scene or something” he nodded.. “hmm bedroom scene..”

“oh” she replied,she could feel the blood rush to her cheeks, Kartik saw the change..“but darling don’t worry its..

“Kittu!”

“dadi is coming” they both said in unison “oh by the way here your cheque for this week” he handed it to her, “you both are here?” said dadi joining them.

“yeah I was just giving her, her wages” he said. “that’s fine Kittu can I get your help for a minute?” she looked at Naira as if she was asking permission

“yes of course I was leaving anyway” Kartik didn’t want her to go just yet “yeah dadi I will drop her and be back” he called. “no sir it’s fine, I have Gauri’s car” Kartik wanted to get a few minutes alone before she went.

“ok beta we will see you on Monday, Kittu hurry lets go” Kartik went with dadi and Naira trailed behind “ besides  I need an early night so I can go shopping for tomorrow and if you drop me then…” she raised a brow which made him want to take her home even more. “bye beta” said dadi and he knew he couldn’t find anymore excuses to stop her. “bye Naira” he said in a low voice.

“bye sir take care” she squeezed his hand then headed for the door.

*
“first date” Gauri said excitedly. “yes will you come with me to pick up the ingredients for Lasagne”

"of course don’t worry if you want we can prepared it at my house I have a bigger kitchen so. “that would be great” Gauri smiled

“and also we will go shopping for a dress” Naira was puzzled “why?”

“aree its your first date, you want to dress up for him don’t you?” or you can borrow one of my dresses because I’m not sure you will have the time.. 

“yah it sounds like.. actually  I have some dresses he gifted to me  I can wear one of those.

“yeah that works too” said Gauri.

“ok I’m going to bed  I will see you early tomorrow” Naira opened her cupboard and saw the lovely dresses he had bought her that day.  For a casual date they looked too dressy. ‘ Gauri must have something I can borrow!’ she closed the door and went to sleep.

*
“Hmm no, its too short and reveaing” said Naira.

“what’s wrong, its perfect, he will love it and its easy to open” she turned to her.

“There will be no opening of anything! I’m not letting anyone near me!”

“aree chill I’m just pulling your leg” now she felt all nervous after that comment.

“maybe I should just cancel, what if sir is that modern type of guy, on first date he wants too.”

“(tut) now you are just over thinking things”

“well your comments didn’t help!” she snapped back.

“sorry, forgive me please” she held her lobes and looked at Naira.

“crazy girl, she said pulling Gauri and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.. Then a dress caught her eye.

“Oh this one is nice” she said taking one from a hanger. “Yes Naira I was just going to find this one, this one for your first date it great” Now Naira nervousness got replaced with excitement.

Naira heard the door bell, she opened to a very handsome Kartik, he was wearing denim jeans with a royal blue shirt which looked great on him.

“hi” he said coming forward. “hi” she air kissed him as he pecked her on the cheek.

"for you” she smiled seeing the bouquet of red roses. He just handed to her.

“thank you, come in” he walked in and she closed the door.

 “Wow what a lovely dress so vibrant like you”  she turned around “thanks I thought western food so western clothes would be best.”

Her dress, her look

He smiled “I’ll just put these in some water, you take a seat. He nodded heading to the sofa. Then she turned to him “and sir?” he turned around to her. “hmm?”

“that colour really suits you very much” she smiled at him. “I’m glad you liked it” he winked at her comment and headed to the sofa. She too turned around and headed to the kitchen, she placed the flowers on the breakfast counter,admiring them. She pulled out a vase and began to fill it up with water. ‘he bought me flowers’ she squealed grinning to herself, now she really felt like his girlfriend. Once that was done she prepared the table.

“sir come dinner is ready” he switched the tv off and followed her.  He saw the table with two plates and a casserole dish in the middle.

“I hope your ready to eat Rajma, sit down let me serve you..” oh he had almost forgot what she cooked. She sat down with a fake grin, she removed the top and waited to see his face. “Rajma is served” she looked opposite to him. “you prankster” he said gripping her wrist. “eh” she giggled,then he let go

“I’m so getting you later for this” he chuckled. “I hope you like it, its my first try”

“I’m sure its fine” with a smile he gave his plate forward and she took a piece and placed it on the plate. He took a fork and digged in..

“Mmmm  its quite nice, its cheesy, good blend of the sauce,” he took another bit. “yum” she smiled, glad that he liked it.

“Aren’t you going to have some?” he stopped to notice that she was not eating “I will eat later” she replied.

“(tut) no you have to eat with me” he took a forkful and placed it in her mouth. “hmm" he said holding his hand under her chin so it didn’t drop.

'its actually quite nice, I didn’t do such a bad job’ she thought feeling proud of her culinary skills 

“its nice huh?” she smiled.

“Its not too bad” she replied. “I forgot to get us some drinks just a sec, whilst she went to pour them something, he prepared her plate. Once they had eaten, they both relaxed on the sofa.

“Lovely meal” he said drapping his arm around her left shoulder, with his head slightly tilted back, “I’m glad you liked it” she said resting her cheek on his left side chest, he turned to her, and lifted her chin as he captured her lips, in a soft,warm kiss. He smiled at her which made her smile.

“so yesterday I promised you I will tell you about my chacha. She did say that yesterday but no she didn’t want to spoil his mood, “Naira I don’t really talk to people about my past, and only those whom I trust and are special to me I share it with them. She looked down, till she felt his hand push a loose strand behind her ear.

" so here goes.." he sat straight  and he filled her in all about his chacha’s actions since he was a teenager. “so that’s it I guess” he went quiet slightly tilting his head on her shoulder she put a supportive arm around him.

‘How can anyone treat their own this way, I know my step mum is no angel but she is not blood related in anyway’

"how can anyone treat anyone like that”  she said whilst caressing his forehead with her free arm.

“I’m just thinking how selfish my chacha is,I’m his nephew and he chose Preeti over me his blood, his nephew, but he wasn’t always bad as a kid I was very fond of him but now..”

“It just makes me so angry the way he has treated you.. I just how dare he hurt my man” she leaned forward and kissed his temple. “someone’s feeling a little possessive?” he commented turning to her.

“of course I am no one messes with the man I love” she said playing with his shirt collar,Now he was alert and sat straight. “what, repeat what you just said?”

“I..” she looked down feeling embarrassed.

‘what did she just slip out I need Gauti's advice kya karu!..

"do you want some cold coffee, I’ll make us some” she went to get up but he stopped her. “you love me?” he asked directly.

Feeling his grip on her hand she sat down on her side facing him.“ I-I do” she nodded He pulled her forward, his eyes glinting, rubbing the side of her waist through the material “say it again please I want to hear it, because ahem” he took his hand away, mustering the courage to speak some truth, 

“I have loved you since sometime now Naira but I was afraid to say it, you know  in case you don’t have the same feelings.” ‘wait rewind he loves me too?’ her heart started beating fast. She held his hand.

“Sir you have no idea how much I wanted to tell you my feelings, I have felt like this since I started working for you.” He couldn’t believe his ears.

‘she’d been in love with me for that long’ his heart danced in happiness.

“I ,I love you,K-Kartik” she said and those words just struck him.

“what you just said Kartik”.. you said my name?” He happily sighed.

“I love you too" he said pulling her into a embrace. She smiled against his chest, circling his back, leaning her cheek on his beating heart.

Tbc

How was it? 👇🙂🙏🙏🙏♥️♥️♥️

Vote and comment because I read every single one 😉

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

139K 4.2K 27
kaira a different story
14.9K 531 15
Peep in to know 😉😉
61.5K 2.5K 28
Basis on the current separation track of Kartik and Naira. This shot story deals what happens when Kartik get know about Naira's injury and he repen...
28.1K 2.8K 81
peep to know More...