Taken By Force and Kept For L...

By ValerieRosez

Charlotte was your typical average 17 year old, that was until her 18th birthday and as her and her family ha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 9

1.2K 39 2
By ValerieRosez

Chapter 9 is here!
What do you think about the story so far?
This chapter contains mature content as well so you have been warned.
Enjoy

Molly

I can't even begin to describe the amount of pleasure I felt last night. And I can't believe it was with a guy who killed my family and kidnapped me and my sister. But do I regret it? No I don't...

It was early morning when we finally collapsed and fell asleep.

I open up my eyes and see the light coming in from the curtains. I turn to look at the man responsible for my immense pleasure. As soon as I try to move I groan out in pain. My body is aching and it feels like my insides have been ripped to shreds. I force myself to turn completely, he's still fast asleep.

His hair is wild and hangs in his face, I stare at him and my thoughts wonder. 'Is it really that bad to want to stay like this? Why didn't I fight him off last night? Why did I volunteer myself like I did? Why did I enjoy myself so much? And why do I want more?'

I swear he must've felt my eyes on him because those gorgeous blue orbs were looking back at me. He smiles and stretches, he let's out a yawn and returns his gaze to me. "Hello love. Sleep well?" I blush slightly and nod my head. "Yeah me too..."

He turns to look at the clock. "Shit it's past noon. Come on let's get lunch." He jumps out of bed and pulls on his boxers, as he tries to pull his jean on he loses his balance and falls down. I laugh at him as he grumbles something.

I try and get out but my body does not cooperate. I groan out and when I look up, I see David infront of me. "Ah shit... I forgot you'd be sore... sorry love... and I'm sorry but we have to go eat lunch. Like now."

I force myself up and my legs just give way. "Woah now my lady." He catches me.

"I. I need to pee." I whisper and he takes me to the toilet and puts me down. He leaves me alone to pee and I call him back once I'm done. I feel all sticky and sweaty. "Can I bath when we're done?"

"Yes my love. We just need to eat and show that I indeed did follow through with your "punishment"." He airs the quotations.

He lifts me up and helps me down the stairs, once we get to the table, all eyes are on us. I sit down harshly and immediately wince at the pain. Norman looks at David then back at me. "Well done my son, you proved me wrong." David gives him a smile.

I wait until it's my turn to dish up. I grab the sandwich and a glass of milk. I chow the sandwich in a few moments and chug the milk down too.

I jump when I feel a hand on my left thigh. It isn't David's as he is on my right. I look to see Tom's hand over my bitten and bruised thigh. "I see you got some delicious punishment..." he trails his hand up to my hip. "Can I get some of that punishment" he whispers in my ear causing me to shudder.

David jerks his head towards me when he feels me shudder. "Fuck off Tom! Get your hands off my woman." He shouts at him.

"Maybe next time..." he whispers before removing his hand. I scoot closer to David. He pulls me under his arm and I feel the nightie rise as I lean into David. "Such a tease with that bare ass of yours." But his mistake is not saying it soft enough. David pushes his chair back roughly and punches Tom's face. He hit him with such force that he fell onto the floor.

David sits ontop of him and punches him violently "don't you dare look at my fucking woman again! You filthy bastard!" By now Ben and Norman were up and pulled David off of a really bloody Tom. "If you touch her again! I will fucking kill you Tom!"

Tom doesn't say anything, he just winks at me. "You son of a bitch!" David tries to lunge at him but Ben holds him back.

"David enough!" Norman shouts "and you." He points at Tom "touch what isn't yours and I will personally cut your hands off!" Tom lowers his head. "Thomas get out of my sight and go tend to the crops!" Tom cowers away quickly. I look to David and see he still wants revenge.

I grab his hand and he looks at me. "It's okay David." I say barely above a whisper. He sighs deeply and sits next to me. He kisses my head and helps me up.

"May she be excused to go bath and rest please?" Norman nods "Mother will you tend to Penny please? As Molly is in no condition to be alone..." Mary gives me a sympathetic smile and nods her head. "Can you walk up?" He asks about the stairs. I shake my head no. "Alrighty. 1...2...3..."

With that I was lifted up into his arms, he carries me to the room and sets me gently on the bed. "I'm going to run a hot bath for you alright?" I nod my head as he heads into the bathroom. After I hear the water running he comes and helps me to the tub. I take of the little nightie and climb in.

"I'm sorry about all the... uh... marks... I got... carried away..." he blushes deeply and I think it's cute. 'No he can't be cute... he murdered your family remember? But... technically it wasn't him. It was Ben.'

I glance at my body and I gasp. From my thighs, to my chest and my arms. I shake my head "you were caught up in the moment like I was..." I blush profusely and sink further into the water. The water feels so good against my sore muscles, I close my eyes.

"Molly." I hum an answer "from tomorrow you will have to do some duties." I open one eye and look at him. "You will have to do the laundry and clean the rooms, Annie can't anymore... As well as helping with cooking and washing the dishes."

"Okay..." I say and savor the water. "As long as I'm not so sore..." he laughs and I snap my eyes open looking at him. "What's so funny?"

"Well... I don't know... maybe because you haven't mentioned once why you're so sore to me..." my face heats up and I look away from him. "Aw... it's okay as long as you enjoyed it..." he snaps his fingers "wait. You did enjoy it right?" He says lowly to me.

I bite my lip "yes... I did..."

"Oh that reminds me I need to change the sheets... enjoy." He left before I could say or do anything.

After I felt better I got out and pulled the plug out. I was drying myself when he appeared back. He stops and watches me. Instead of being grossed out it's a turn on... I must have lost my head completely. "Stop watching, you pervert." I giggle and hang my towel up. "Do you have any cream?"

He doesn't answer me so I wave my hand infront of his face "hellooo?" He blinks and focuses on me.

"Sorry... what did you say?" He lifts his eyes to mine and I see his eyes are a shade darker. I bite my lip and his eyes flick down to my lips. "Are you trying to seduce me?" He asks. I grin but don't answer that question.

"I asked if you have cream." He looks at me blankly before he clears his throat.

"Well... I have a cream for you if you want..." he says lowly. I walk over and smack his chest. "Fine... here I'll get it." I notice him move and adjust his jeans as he walks. He returns with a bottle in hand. I can't help but notice the bulge. He moves closer to me and holds the bottle out. But I'm in a trance.

"D-did I cause that?" He frowns and I point to the very visible bulge.

He looks down and gasps. "Shit... sorry..." he tries to move away but I hold his hand. He looks into my eyes "uhh...do you enjoy seeing what effect you have on me?" He asks and I lose my words. "What do you want to do mmmm?"

I gulp and try to form a sentence. "I... I..." but nothing comes to my mind. He holds me to him and I feel the bulge against my exposed skin. He places his hands on my ass.

"Fuck... if I could I'd take you right now against the wall but-" I cut him off by grinding against him. His eyes roll back a bit and he lets out a low groan.

"Then why don't you?" I whisper to him. I'm shocked at my own boldness.

He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. I pull his shirt and he lets me take it off, I run my nails lightly over his chest and his skin breaks out into goosebumps. He pushes me against the closest wall and I reach for his belt, I fumble with it as he kisses my soft spot. I let a moan and finally get his belt loose, I undo his button quickly. He helps by tugging it down for me.

Just his boxers separate my naked body from his. He grinds against me and it sends waves of pleasure like never before through me. I pull his hair and he grunts a response.

I reach for his boxers desperate for a pleasure I've just discovered. My hand grazes him and he shivers against me. I take hold of his member. "Shit." He says into my hair. "Your hand... feels good..."

"Better than my..." I leave the sentence open. I run him up the length of my core. I let out a moan.

"Fuck no..." he says quickly. I hold him in my hand and I feel him throb with need. "Please..." he begs me and I give him what both of us want. I place the head at my entrance, I pull him a bit closer and he gets the hint.

He shoves himself deeply in me and I throw my head back enjoying all the sensations being sent through my body.

"Dammit... you're so fucking tight... ugh I love it..." he thrusts more into me and begins to attack my nipples. I shriek and pull his hair. He sucks them harshly and his hips drive into me madly. I grab his back and dig my nails into his back. "Ahhhhhh..." I wrap my legs tighter around him.

"More..." I whisper to him. He pulls my legs higher and I feel like I'm gonna fall but I'm supported by his thighs. He sinks even deeper into me. "Yes. Fuck yes." I say to him as he hammers me. I let my one hand travel to my little nub. I begin to stroke it. I gasp and rest my head against his neck.

"That's so fucking hot." He mumbles against my boobs. I continue toying with my nub until I explode. I bite into his shoulder as I feel immense pleasure coarse through my veins... he grunts and lets his seed flow into me. "Fucking hell..." he whispers to me. "That was-"

"David?" We both freeze at the voice. "David!" His father's voice booms through the door.

"Yes?" He shouts back while we untangle ourselves. "Throw on the nightie, quickly." He pulls his pants back on and puts his shirt back on in a hurry. I slip the nightie on while my legs still feel like jelly. "Yes father?" I hear him open the door.

"Where is she?" He asks.

I walk out the bathroom still red from our session... "here..." I say softly as he looks at me then to David.

"Your shirt is on inside out boy. And Molly I think you need to clean... yourself..." he motions to my legs and I look down. I almost faint at the sight of the warm liquid running down my leg. I squeal and run back into the bathroom. I clean myself as I hear David putting his shirt on properly. "You should've just said you were busy son..." I blush even more.

"What do you need father?" I hear him ask with a touch or annoyance.

"I need to speak with Molly." I exit the bathroom and sit on the bed quietly. "There you are... now Molly I know this question is going to sound horrible but I need to know the answer to it." I nod my head as I feel my heart race. "When was your last period?"

I stare at him... 'is he serious?' My mouth hangs open but I can't say anything. "I asked you a question. I need an answer..." I gulp and try to form words. But they don't. David stares at me trying to will me to say something but my brain just won't cooperate.

"I... uh... it..." I stutter but I can't say the words. I begin to tremble.

"Don't test me girl. Answer me now before you regret not making that mouth of yours talk..." my mouth moves and nothing but mutters of nonsense come out. "You better answer me..." he walks closer and I cower away a bit.

When he's right infront of me I manage to hold my hand up with 3 fingers. He grabs my wrist and yanks it, I shriek at his touch. "3? 3 What?!" He screams into my face.

"W-w-weeks" I croak out. He lets go of my wrist and my bottom lip trembles. I'm ashamed of what I had to tell him and I feel the heat all over my face.

"Was that so hard?" He asks me.

I lower my head in submission "N-no s-sir..." I stumble out.

"Well, David we will see if you have done as I told you. We will see next week... and if nothing comes, and she's been a good girl. You can take her to the store... and get her some fucking underwear would you!" With that he exits and slams the door.

I look at David who has his eyes downcast. "W-what did he m-mean about if you've done what he t-told you?" I ask in a very shaky voice.

He lets out a deep sigh. "It... I... we... well... you are... supposed to be pregnant..." I laugh at him expecting it to be a joke but he lifts his eyes to me and I see the seriousness in them. My laughter quickly dissipates.

And I croak out "wait. What?" I feel my heart get heavy with each passing second.

"If you are not pregnant... and soon... he doesn't want a repeat of Ben and Annie, they struggled for a long time to get pregnant." My eyes open wide and I quickly sit down on the bed.

"What if I'm not? What if we struggle?" I ask him in a whisper.

He looks at me then turns his face away as if it's too painful to look at me and answer me. "Then... then you will be killed..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 22.6K 35
Alexandra Fayth Reid-Isherwood is a small innocent 16 year old girl, who at the age of 13 lost both of her parents in a car crash. She was quickly mo...
80.1K 4.4K 96
Autumn Wraith took a step a 20-year-old shouldn't take. She was naïve for her own ruin. One wrong move, or should we say one wrong article? She write...
125K 2.4K 25
The moment his eyes lands on her, he's all determined to make her his. He gets and keeps her against her will. But what he doesn't know is that, the...
692 34 5
"If they're getting married does that mean she'll have his kids? I roll my eyes at the thought. 5 Kids, me and hers that was supposed to be the plan...