BTS - 8th Member (COMPLETE)

By ChimangPark

Y/n has always dreamed about being a k-pop artist and has been on a lot of auditions. One day she gets accept... More

Info
Twitter Update
Audition
Respond
Meeting The Band Members
Information About The Group
Let The Training Begin
New Home
Group info
First Live
Staff Members
Music Video
Preparing
Fans
First Big Award Show
Fan Meeting
New Album
Come Back
America
Birthday
First Concert
MAMA
New Music Videos (Part 1)
New Music Videos (part 2)
New Music Videos (part 3)
2015
Fire
Young Forever
Asian Tour (Part 1)
Asian Tour (part 2)
American show
MMA
Wing Tour
Hard Working (Part 1)
Hard Working (Part 2)
First World Tour (Part 1)
First World Tour (Part 2)
Her
Gogo
Graduation
Japanese Album
Come Back Home
Love Yourself
American Vacation (Part 1)
American Vacation (part 2)
Love Yourself Tour
Jimmy Fallon
La (Part 1)
La (Part 2)
The Graham Norton show
MAMA 2018
Best Friends
Persona
Boy with luv
Billboard
Concert
SNL
Golden Disc Award
Europe Tour
Japan Vacation
Norway & Italy Vacation
Hawaii Vacation
Dance and Chilling
MMA 2019
iHeart Jingle Ball
Grammy
New Single
New Album
ON
Vouge
Cancel
Live
Map of the Soul : The Journey
Dear Class of 2020
Bang Bang Con The Live
Working
Stay Gold
Done
Touring Again (Part 1)
Touring Again (Part 2)
Together (Part 1)
Together (part 2)
Together (Part 3)
Last concert
New Life

Debut

2.5K 59 1
By ChimangPark

Y/n p.o.v

I woke up in Jungkook's arms and as I was about to move he tightened his grip around my waist. 'Jungkook let go, I need to pee.' I said trying to loosen grip around me. 'Hold it in.' I heard his tired voice say. 'So you want me to pee in your bed.' I asked and he loosen his grip around me fast and pushed me out off his bed. 'YAH!' I yelled at him. I ran to the bathroom and peed. 

I walked to my bedroom to put on some clothes. I put on the first things I saw and I liked this look a lot. 

It was comfy and stylish at the same time. I walked into Jungkook's room and saw him still in bed. So I found some cold water and threw it at him, making him jump out of his bed. I laughed but soon stoped as I saw his gaze on me. Shit. I ran out of his room screaming like a girl running from a killer. We ran around the house and then I grabbed my writs and started tickling me throwing me on the living room couch. Pinning me down. Seokjin came in and just looked at us weirdly before walking to the kitchen to get the breakfast ready. After a little while he stoped and I could finally breath again. He left to his room and I sat up on the couch looking at Seokjin a little mad. 'Thanks for the help.' I said and he turned to me. 'No problem.' he said and chuckled. I threw a pillow at him and he looked at me. I turned around fast chuckling before getting the pillow throw back at me, hitting the back of my head. 'YAH!' I yelled at him and he just laughed. 

The rest of the boys came in and we ate breakfast. We finished and put on our shoes before walking out to the car. The car drove us to the debut stage, and we had a quick rehearsal before walking backstage to get ready. 

The staff was working like crazy getting us ready for the first performance. We were going to have out debut debut where we were going to perform "No More Dream" and a little later a show where we were going to perform "We are bulletproof pt.2" and "No more dream". On both shows there was going to be around 200-300 hundred people so we were really excited.

They finished everything for the first performance.

No More Dream debut outfit

We walked out and were ready to walk on stage. All the lights turned off and we could hear screaming fans. We walked out on stage and stood in our position. 

Debut stage "No More Dream" performance

We finished and all the fans were screaming like crazy. We stood in a line and greeted the fans.

'2!3! Bangtan. Hello, we're BTS' we said and the fans screamed even more. 

'Hello guys I'm Bangtan's Jin.' Seokjin said and bowed. 'Hey I'm Bangtan's Suga.' Yoongi said and bowed. 'Hello guys I'm Bangtan's Rm.' he greeted and bowed. 'Hellooooooo I'm Bangtan's J-hope.' Hoseok said waving and then bowing. 'Hey everyone I'm Bangtan's V.' Taehyung said and made a "V" with his fingers before bowing. 'Hello' Jimin said waving before continuing. 'I'm Bangtan's Jimin.' he said and bowed. 'Hello guys, nice to meet you I'm Bangtan's Jungkook'. he said and waved before bowing. And then it was me. 'Hello everyone, I'm Bangtan's Maknae Y/n.' I said bowing and waving to the fans. They were screaming and calling our names. Some of the even had small posters with them. They were all so nice and sweet. We waved to the fans and walked back stage, to get ready for the second show.

Our staff worked hard, drying the sweat away, and putting on new make up from our second performance. There was 1 hour gap between the shows.

Second Debut show "We Are Bulletproof pt.2 and No More Dream" outfit

We walked back out on the stage while it was no lights on and got in position.

Debut stage "We Are Bulletproof pt.2 + No More Dream" 

After the performance was done we stood on a line again ready to greet the new fans for the second show.

'2!3! Bangtan. Hello, we're BTS' we said waving to the fans afterwards.

'Hey I'm Bangtan's Jin.' Seokjin said and bowed. 'Hello I'm Bangtan's Suga.' Yoongi said and bowed. 'Hey guys I'm Bangtan's Rm.' he greeted and bowed. 'Hellooooooo guys I'm Bangtan's J-hope.' Hoseok said waving and then bowing. 'Hello everyone I'm Bangtan's V.' Taehyung said and made a "V" with his fingers before bowing. 'Hey' Jimin said waving before continuing. 'I'm Bangtan's Jimin.' he said and bowed. 'Heyyyyyy guys, nice to meet you I'm Bangtan's Jungkook'. he said and waved before bowing. And then it was me. 'Hey everyone, I'm Bangtan's Maknae Y/n.' I said bowing and waving to the fans. They were also screaming a lot like the first group of fans. We waved to them and walked backstage. 

'Wow that was amazing.' I yelled and everyone started talking about how amazing and fun it was to meet the fans and perform in front of them. We went into the dressing room and sat down at the couches. And that's when it really hit us. We all started crying tears of happiness. hugging each other tightly. I can't believe that all of this is happening. 

We packed all our stuff after resting and eating for a little while and drove back to the dorm. We walked and and every got ready to take a shower. After everyone was done the clock was already 11:00 pm. We all met in the living room. 

'I think we should start thinking about a name for the fans.' Taehyung said and everyone looked at him. 'Yeah, true.' Namjoon said and everyone started thinking. 'I think that it should have a meaning behind it like BTS.' Hoseok said and everyone nodded. We kept talking about if for a little while but soon the clock was 12:00 am. So everyone went to their bedrooms and went to sleep. We had the day of tomorrow to rest before ewe had to start working on the second album and go on interview and small shows. 

----------------------------------------------------------

Here's the behind the scene of the debut day if you want to watch it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 2.5K 79
Being the only girl in a whole boy group seems challenging as well as fun. So you are Anna Stanley from New York,USA. You came to Korea and joined t...
3K 97 12
New School, New Life New Everything... Ohhh don't forgot your new Enemy!! Kim Taehyung a rich, independent student from Daegu got accepted for colleg...
18.3K 797 49
Ot7 (Y/n) is a regular girl from New York, she's 24 and she is a young photographer who want's to start her own bussiness & become a Broadway Star...
146K 4.5K 105
(A BTS x Reader Fanfic) They say if you really want something, if you work hard enough, you'll get that and more. You've wanted to be an idol since...