Phantom Of The Dead

By Abi_Matt

"Mom doesn't drink, dad", she said. "We don't know that", he replied. "You don't. But I do", she insisted... More

A/N
The Death
The Matthew's Family
A Promise
The Funeral
The Aftermath
A New Beginning
Reverse Psychology
Wedding
Prank Gone Wrong
Grounded
The Movie
Missing Mom
The Dream
Cousins
Double Trouble
Drink N Drive
The Call
Tragedy At School
Regrets
Kidnapped
My little girl
Finally a lead
The poor little kid
Sleepless days
Thank god
freakin' law
Danger
Two invalids
What actually happened
All set
Memories
A Date ?
Sorry, but not an update!
DATE DAY
A Tiny Accident
Memory Loss?
Sweet Dreams!
Stubborn Little Kid
In Persu Of A Dead Person
Creepy Nightmare
Spill the beans
Album
Tap Tap Tap
A bit of snooping
Spy
Trouble
New Addition
Unraveling The Truth
Baby
Little sister
Party & DNA
Painful Truth
A/N
Repairing Bonds
The Birthday
The Prank
Hatred
Confusion
Apologies
Change Of Heart
Dazzled
Once Again
Affairs
A Bottle Of Wine
Strangled
Lie
Murder... Attempt!
Waking Up
Again
A Prick
Adam
Elevator
Blondie
Not-Normal
Recordings
Amanda?
The Boot
A Look-Alike?
Adamant little kid
Meeting 'her'
And 'She' Speaks
The-That Accident
Memories Of Betrayal
Detective's
The Intention
UPDATE

Cops

309 43 13
By Abi_Matt

Aaron's POV 

"Fuck", I mumbled when I came face to face with grandpa and Mitchlle, who happens to be my twin. 

I felt Abi shivering and whimpering next to me. The little girl hid behind me when the monster in front of me, who I called grandpa all these years let out a evil chuckle.

"I didn't expect you here dear grandkids. I guess you wanted a death wish just like your poor mom did" grandpa said.

I kept quiet holding Abi close to me becaus ei didn't want her to get hurt. I knew that help would be hear soon but I guess I underestimated Abi cause she spoke up.

"Where the fuck is my mom?", Abi growled. My little sister was sos scared but she still managed to let that out. Sadly grandpa wasn't amused even a bit.

But I could tell he was angry cause next, he lifted his hand to strike Abi but Mitchlle stopped him. The cute, funny girl I once thought loved me spoke up.

With hatred in her, she said "Grandpa, don't strike her. Aaron here loves her to death and he'll hurt you. Grandma, would you care to give Aaron a bang on his head"

What the fuck, was what I thought when someone hit me from behind. I felt the wood smashing on the back of my head. Abi let out a shriek the same time as I fell to the ground. 

I was a bit conscious, so, I was able to see Abi kneeling besides me and shaking me. My sister, own or not, was terrified and let out tears as she tried to get me sit up. I also saw grandma emerge with a slab of wood from behind me.

Right then grandpa yanked Abi up and grabbed her chin harshly. She left out soft sobs as Grandpa yelled "you piece of shit, I should have fucked and killed you the day you were brought to me. All you and your fucking family did was bring tragedy to me and my family"

Abi, even though shivering with fright had the audacity to talk back. "and all you did was ruin ours. You kidnapped me and tortured me and even tried to kill me. What sort of fucking human are you. You kidnapped your own daughter and killed one. How can a person do thar to his own flesh and blood"- she pointed out every thing.

But grandpa wasn't having it. He procceded to slid out his belt but before he could take it completely off Abi took a step backward and fell down right besides me. The girl was terrified of belts. She would hesitate to come close to anyone who had their belts on. Including me.

Seeing her getting scared grandpa let out another chuckle and threw the now undone belt on the floor and walked upstarir, Mitchelle and grandma right on his heels.

I so badly wanted to get up and follow them but I coudn't. My head still hurt like fucking hell. Abi slowly got up and.. picked up the belt and threw it away with such force that I was sure it made a dent on the wall.

My dear sister then came besides me and helped me up. She also checked my entire head for signs of bleeding, even though I told her that I was fine. 

She let out a cry and said "were is mommy. Did they kill her. Please find her Aaron and.. how are we gonna get out. I don't wanna die here and.. Aaron, I can't go through all that again. It hurted so much. I want mommy and daddy. Please get me out of here. Get us out of her. Please".

Little did she know that belp would be soon here. I took the liberty to text Amanda about our whereabouts, just in case something happened but sadly, I coudn't send it because of the weak internet connection. Hopefully the message would've been sent by now.

Or else, plan B. First, I need to see mom. I know exactly where she is. I slowly went towards the bookshelf on the right wall, which was empty by the way. I tried pushing it but I coudn't cause my head hurted and I was almost seeing stars  

Abi seeing me trying to do something decided to help me out. Together we moved the bookshelf which revealed a door, which was locked when we tried to open it.

The good news is, I had the key for the door. But, unfortunately just before I could open the door.. I felt my head get heavier and soon enough I fainted. All I saw before closing my eyes shut was Abi screaming and yelling "aaron, Aaaaarroon. Please don't have me. Are you hurt. Should I perform CPR."

Abigail's POV

Aaron fainted right in front of my eyes. I tried waking him up but i coudn't. My heart was racing instead of beating. My eyes started to swell up with tears as I found myself wondering why my family had to grow through this.

I remebered some stuff from the Medical shows both Dad and Aarpn watch a lot. I managed to find a pulse in my dear brothers body but I was still trapped in a basement. With a unconscious body!

With shaky hands I tried key after key but soon lost hope when only 1 key was left. In anger I kicked the door so hard thar my toe hurt. A few seconds later I hurd sounds from the room. And then.. and then I heard a voice.

"Help me. Ease. Let me out". It was so familiar and so like my voice because.. it was mom's. I cried out "mom" as I pushed the last key into the keyhole. I felt anxiety as I teisted it. A 360° twist later, I heard a click and the door opened revealing a brightly lit bathroom.

Mom was on the toilet seat and.. ber stomach was bloated. My dear mom was covered in bruises. Her face had scars on them. She had dried blood in her clothes and face but, I didn't care.

I entered the bathroom and gave her a million kisses. She hugged me back whispering 'Abi, my little princess". I helped her stand up but she cousnt. Mommy was so weak. I think she was also pregnant. 

Mom looked at the keys in my hand and whispered "right corner ceiling. Open the door with the key and run Abi. They will come back soon. Run Abi run."

No way, I just found her. I coudn't leave her and Aaron even he's down here. I can't leave but mom forced me to leave. She said "baby, find help.Go".

It was then that I decided that I have to help mom and Aaron. I had to go out and find help. I took the bunch of keys with me and after a lot of searching, found the door. It was not so high. I could reach it with just a jump.

I gave Aaron and Mom one last look before leaving. I noticed something sticking out of Aaron's Jean's. Living his shirt up I pulled out a gun from his pocket. It was fully loaded. Just in case I needed it, I put it inside my jacket pocket and left.

The lock opened without a problem but I couldn't push open the door. I struggled a lot trying to open it but I just couldn't. At last I let out a deep breath and a sign. I couldn't save mom or Aaron.

Giving up I squeezed my eyes shut and when I opened them again, the first thing I saw was the statue. The angel with cobwebs on it. Not losing hope yet, I carried the very heavy statue to the door and smashed it against the door.

The statue broke into 1000's of pieces and even fell on me but I didn't care. The door let out and I got outside. There was water spraying outside on the grass and as soon as I kept out, my neck was grabbed rather harshly.

It was a soft guy's hand. I knew exactly who it was. He touched me everywhere. I could still feel his dirty hands on me from the day I was kidnapped. Brandon.

Tucker, you just messed with the wrong niece. Before he could pull me in I took out the gun from my jacket. That idiot forgot to grab my hands. He shot me right at the heart. To be honest, I wanted to shoot him at the chest too but I couldn't. 

I pointed the gun to his feet and.. pulled the trigger. Dum.. a shot was fired. Sadly I missed him because he was behind me but he let go of my neck in astonishment.

I took the opportunity to run. I jumped over the low fence facing the road and ran as fast as my little body could take me. I could hear Brandon running behind me. I ran down the street screaming "help" but nothing happened. 

Just as I turned right, I saw a police vehicle. I ran right in front of the vehicle. The car cane to a halt inches away from me.. all I could remember was Brandon behind me and two cops in front of before I fell to the ground.

Hey guys!
I don't know how this chapter is cause I didn't preview it before posting it. I was just so excited. Do forgive me if it is not detailed enough and too unrealistic. I am just a beginner and this is the first story I ever wrote.

Comment down below, please, on your thoughts. I want to really know how much you love this book and your feelings towards it.

XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474 87 23
* Usually this would be the time that Amanda would say, 'I told you so' and right now I would give anything for her to be here. Maybe she would scold...
52.7K 1.2K 11
Holly is your average highschool student. That is, until one night she is partying with her friends in the woods and they recive a little suprise. No...
162K 4.3K 20
The world turns everyday and for James his life couldn't be any worse than it is. After witnessing his father's brutal murder he is kidnapped and for...
267 29 20
'''I remember everything and everyone that was there that day that destroyed and crumbled my whole forever. The sound of my parents yelling and screa...