Put a Finger Down | katsuki b.

By jasperswingmaster

๐๐”๐“ ๐€ ๐…๐ˆ๐๐†๐„๐‘ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐ . ***DISCONTINUED*** in which (Y/n), the famous tiktoker ... More

โ˜†โ› uwuโœโ˜†
TikTok
Term & Conditions
Day 0: The Next 11 Days
Day 1: Don't Hate Me
Day 2: Friend
Day 3: Closer
Day 4: Best Friend
Day 5: Friendship
Day 5.5: Behind the Scenes
Day 6: Jealous
IM BACK - 5 MONTHS LATE UPDATE
hiatus status

prologue - jokes, pranks, & stories

2.4K 94 165
By jasperswingmaster

jokes, pranks, & stories prologue

⤜•⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯•⤛

SITTING DOWN IN THE LOUNGE, were two beautiful girls both on their phones. It was a Saturday, late in the afternoon and both young women had just finished studying and doing their homeworks.

One had light pink skin and matching pink hair, and she was wearing a casual green t-shirt with the words 'To infinity'. While the other had a fair (skin tone) skin with (h/c) hair, along with a matching blue shirt that said, 'And beyond!'

They were both wearing black shorts and gray slippers, basically screaming 'we're the epitome of best friends.'

Mina, the pink haired girl, had been scrolling through a certain app when she found a video that she could not stop laughing at. (Y/n) the girl sitting at her right looked over, trying to figure out what was so funny.

"Whatcha laughing at Mina?"

"Oh, heh, it's just a tiktok," she said trying to catch her breath from the lack of air.

(Y/n) now curious tilted her head a bit, "a tiktok?"

Mina nodded, "Yeah, do you remember musically?"

(Y/n) giggled, "Oh please, do I? I cringe just from the thought of it. My videos were so dumb, but thank gosh they were deleted. But uh yeah, why?"

"Ha, yeah so do I. But anywho, TikTok is more of like an upgraded version of it. People do all kinds of videos, instead of just dancing and lip syncing."

"Ah- that makes sense, is it any good?" (Y/n) asked now intrigued.

"Yup! I even have my own account and while I may not have many talents, I post some dancing ones." (Y/n) saw Mina's yellow pupils light up with excitement and passion. "Ouu let me show you!"

⤜•⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯•⤛

For the next hour or two, Mina showed (Y/n) the world of TikTok, they watched most of Mina's dance ones but eventually they went through the 'For You Page'.

They laughed quite a lot and even got to learn new information, like how you can watch anime with no ads and for free on Aniwatch.me ; it was all quiet fascinating to (Y/n). There weren't just dance and lip syncing ones like Mina had said.

There were POV ones, and painting and drawing, just art ones in general and cosplayers, and so much more. Mina even taught some dance moves to her best friend and they were having a blast.

By the end of the hour though, Mina suggested that (Y/n) get herself the app and start an account to in order to have her own fyp suggestions and perhaps to even post her own videos.

"But what would I even post Mina?" (Y/n) questioned her best friend.

Mina placed her hand underneath her chin to think. "Hmm- how about we do a prank tiktok?"

"What do you mean by that?" (Y/n) had no idea what Mina had meant.

She lifted both her hands onto (Y/n) shoulders, "You know, like lets go prank the boys and record it!"

(Y/n) hesitated for a second, "Uh- are you sure that's a good idea?"

"Yeah, come on!" And before she knew it, Mina dragged (Y/n) with her over to the boys side of the dorm to prank them.

⤜•⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯•⤛

"Okay who should we prank first?"

(Y/n) was quite curious to see who Mina had in mind.

"Lets try Kiri first! Then we can do Sero, Bakugo and Midoriya. From there we can figure it out." She was pumping her arms into the air, definitely excited for the mischief they were going to cause.

First they decided to steal Kiri's red crocs and put them in the wash with a white t-shirt that they had, recording every step of the way. Once that was done, they put his newly washed pink crocs by his door and waited for his reaction.

They knocked on the door and just as expected his jaw dropped when he saw them.

"OMG MY CROCS!"

Mina and (Y/n) broke down laughing.

"MY BABIES!"

Kiri always loved his crocs but Mina has said that if anything she would just replace them with her money so it was okay.

"THEY.., THEY LOOK EVEN MORE MANLY," he then started to squeal, "I LOVE IT!"

(Y/n) and Mina stopped laughing, kinda shocked and confused.

"Huh?" Mina questioned.

Kiri laughed, "Nice try girls, but pink is the manliest color there is. Ima be rocking these from now on so thanks." He was chuckling to himself as he closed the door to his dorm.

Mina then spoke into the camera, "Welp guys, that was unexpected. Any words (Y/n)?" She pointed the phone at (Y/n).

Through her laugh she barely got out, "Nah, but since its Kirishima, I guess you could say he'll be able to rock anything."

"Ahhh~ you and your dumb jokes (Y/n)." Mina joined in laughing at how dumb the non-funny joke had been.

"For your info, I am funny but now its Bakugo!"

⤜•⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯•⤛

"So how should be prank Mister Boom Boom?" Mina asked while holding (Y/n)'s phone in order to record.

(Y/n) hesitated for a moment trying to come with a plan of action. "Ouuu how about I confess to him as a joke!"

Mina froze, "A-Are you sure? you don't even talk to the guy."

"Yeah, that's the point, it'll definitely get him flustered though." They decided to head over to his dorm, Mina hiding to the side while (Y/n) knocked on the door.

(Y/n) was starting to get a little nervous, she had never really held a conversation with Bakugo before, much less have any real feelings for him.

Mina was more friends with him than she would ever be but she just never tried getting along with him. Sure they were in the same class but it wasn't that she didn't like him, he was just a bit too loud and angry for her taste.

Nonetheless she knocked on the door and waited.

No answer.

She knocked once more.

No answer.

Finally on her third knock, the door finally opened, revealing a blonde messy hair boy. He had a strong build and he sure managed to look intimidating. His red crimson eyes looked right into (Y/n) (e/c) ones.

"What."

"Uh-" before (Y/n) could say anything else, he interrupted.

"You woke me up from my sleep. What the hell do you want extra?"

"Okay I know we haven't really talked but I kinda um-"

He scoffed, "speak up."

(Y/n) tried to get it out as quickly as possible, "I um- I LIKE YOU.."

He just stared into her soul, almost like examining her.

It took a couple seconds but once he had processed what the hell just happened, his face went red.

"What a delayed reaction," (Y/n) thought to herself.

Yet even with the sudden blush, he still managed to hold a straight face. "Yeah- well- er.."

Mina who was watching from the sides couldn't believe it.

A flustered Bakugo.

"Tsk-," he began to furrow his eyebrows, "Sorry but I can't return your feelings."

Beginning to avoid eye contact, the male bluntly replied, "Uh- don't cry; just we don't talk and I don't like you. Um. like that."

(Y/n) awkwardly laughed, "N-Nah its a prank don't worry. Guess you really fell for it though."

"W-What??"

"Uh- Yeah. Mina has been recording this whole time." (Y/n) pointed to the side.

Mina was trying her hardest not to die of laugher but she failed, "BAH HAHA YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE KATSUKI!"

"MINAAAAA, I'M GOING TO KILL YOUU!" Bakugo yelled now running after her.

Mina gasped, "HELP (Y/N)!"

"Bakugo! It's a joke, please don't hurt her!" (Y/n) said trying to calm him down.

He stopped in his tracks and turned around walking towards his room once more, "Tskk, whatever. This is a waste of time, I'm going back to bed."

"O-Oh Okay, Sorr-" and before (Y/n) could finished, he slammed the door.

She then looked at Mina, "Well that went smoothly."

"Oh whale, at least we got it on video for the tiktok, come on we still have more."

And with that the two girls went on to pranking the rest of the boys and put them in a compilation on Tiktok.

Needless to say the video went viral and from then on (Y/n) and Mina made plenty of videos.

Mina had started making more diverse videos on her own account rather than just dance and (Y/n) had found that her followers really liked story time ones.

And that's how they both got here today, a few months later and each with their 60 million followers.

Always sticking to the trend and what was popular.

⤜•⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯•⤛

⊱•♥•⊰ A few months later ⊱•♥•⊰

"Hey (Y/n)? Have you seen the new trend going around?" Mina asked her best friend.

"Which one Mina?"

"Put a finger down - Crush to Lover Edition."

✰♪✰♪✰♪✰♪✰♪✰♪✰♪✰♪✰♪✰
i hope you enjoy the story
>[Confirm]< [Cancel]

⇥ Alexandra logging out...
✰♪✰♪✰♪✰♪✰♪✰♪✰♪✰♪✰♪✰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

634K 19K 30
โ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘’.โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Žโ„Ž, ๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘ก.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๏ฟฝ...
367K 11.1K 34
irls if ur here piss off /lh ๐˜†/๐—ป ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜‚.๐—ฎ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜„๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๏ฟฝ...
163K 7.2K 21
๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ - ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ โœ”๏ธŽ ๐˜บ/๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜’๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง...
3.6K 131 13
written by, @sokimiyum โ“˜ og: Kลhei Horikoshi โ“˜ status : ongoing แฐ.แŸ " Talk to the countless me who were created by misunderstandings " โบ...