A FATED LOVE

By yassureader

On her bachelor night she came to know that her fiance is cheating on her, still she didn't breakdown emotion... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
new story
New story
Bonus chapter
New Story

Chapter 7

8.4K 394 140
By yassureader

Hello readers

Let's begin

Next morning

London city

Swara become awestruck as Sanskar came out of washroom being ready in casual, she is first time watching him in jeans and casual shirt.

" Mrs. Maheshwari I know your husband is handsome but that didn't mean you could stare him every morning without blinking eyes"......... Sanskar noticed her gaze while combing hairs in front of mirror so teased her.

Swara become embarrassed by his teasing and blush line appeared on her face, she bows her head to hide blushing and control herself.

" Sanskar why did you extend your trip when your work is already completed"......... Swara changed the topic smartly.

" I thought to take you to roam around city and for some shopping, yesterday you didn't went anywhere, so let's enjoy this one day when we came here"............. Sanskar turned towards her who was tying straps her heels.

" Sanskar I know you visited London so many times even me too then why are you wasting money"........ Swara again asked.

" oh ho Mrs. Maheshwari your husband is not going to bankrupt by roaming one day in London city or by doing some shopping for his wife"............ Sanskar said with smile by coming towards her.

" Ok not wasting of money, but you are wasting your precious work time"........ Swara come up with new excuse.

" yes time is precious, but after working hard poor man needs a day break and I know we both visit and roam London so many times but lets roam together"............... Sanskar spread his palm in from of her while saying this, Swara hold his palm with big smile and both left their hotel room.

Sanskar's work has been finished but he extended his trip one day just to roam around city with Swara who was denying first by saying why to waste money or time etc but Sanskar made her agree in a polite way, both roam the London city which they already visited so many times before but still enjoyed because this time they are in a beautiful caring company which gave them more fun then before, after that both went for shopping, Swara only wears designer outfits that's why Sanskar took her for designer shop, then designer accessories too, Swara did shopping for herself as well as she purchased gift for Naina and her stylist which are close to her because she don't have anybody else for whom she purchase anything.

Sanskar purchased so many things including for ladies girls and Swara was amused to see why and for what he is purchasing so many things but didn't ask, being his wife there is still few things hidden between them and she wants to give him his time to open up with her because till now she is unknown from the reason of his side to get marry to an unknown girl.

After doing doing both had lunch in an Indian restaurant because Sanskar likes to eat Indian cuisine most and Swara being model and actress mostly have diet food.

" Swara I want to take you somewhere with me, that place is very special to me, will you come?"........ Sanskar asked very gently after finishing lunch.

" sure Sanskar why not, even I want to see the place which is special to my husband, after all I have all rights to know about my husband's life".......Swara have different shine in her eyes while saying this, Sanskar also noticed this and felt very happy because first time Swara called him her husband like she is claming her rights on him and she herself felt very happy while saying this.

" Ok then let's go"....... Sanskar said while getting up and spread his palm which she holds happily.
.
.
.
.
.
Mumbai city

" Laksh I told you thousand times I also don't know where Swara is, I also become fed up of calling her constantly"......... Naina shouts on phone.

" don't even try to say lie Naina, if you don't know then who else knew about her and she never go anywhere like this without informing either me or you"........ Laksh said angrily.

" I don't know about you, but she definitely didn't inform me"....... Naina is also become fed up of his cross questions.

" Naina don't try to act smart otherwise you will lose your job I will make sure of it"........ Laksh tried to threat Naina but it didn't effect her.

" do whatever you can do Laksh but stop irritating me again and again, I am already tense for Swara, so please keep your threat with you"........ Naina talked angrily on his threat and disconnect the call.

Another day in Mumbai Laksh trying to reach Swara but he can't be able to and he was losing his frustration on Naina thinking she is hiding Swara's whereabouts from him because Isha is already dancing on his head.

" I don't think she also knew anything about Swara"....... Laksh disconnect the call and replied to Isha's question filled gaze.

" she must be lying Laksh, after all she is very special to Swara".......... Isha tried to pour oil in fire.

" no she is not, I can guess she is also tensed for her"........ Laksh said being tense for Swara thinking where she can go like this, if she is ok or not because if Naina also don't know about her that means situation can be tense.

" Laksh why are you looking upset?"......... Suddenly a pang of jealousy entered in Isha, this is true that right now she is closer to Laksh then Swara and going to become mother of her child but this is another fact he never said that he loves her nor he promised that he will leave Swara and comes to her, in short her life is already in mid of chaos.

" I am really tense for her she is missing since two days first I thought she is disturb she will come back by her own but she didn't came till now neither she called me nor Naina, God knows where she is? Hope everything is fine with her"........ Laksh said with emotion making Isha tense thinking she may lose him.

" Laksh I think she is doing all this deliberately"......... Isha said with evilness.

" what do you mean?"........ Laksh asked in confusion.

" see it's very clear, it's all done by her and she herself went somewhere underground so that you can not reach her, may be she is taking revenge from you for postponing your marriage"..... Isha filled his mind with negativity.

" but why she will do this with you, it was done by me only"....... Laksh is in confusion.

" because you postpone it for me and you already knew she don't like me much"....... Isha succeeded in filling Laksh's ears as well as brain with negativity against Swara.

" if it is correct then she will only have to clear your name, I don't care if she will take blame on herself, she have to do this otherwise consequence will not be good"....... Laksh get influenced by Isha's words said angrily making Isha happy in mind.

Isha in mind....." now Swara you will see the real consequence of your last step either you have to take blame on yourself or you will be separate from Laksh and he will be mine.
.
.
.
.
.
.
London city

" wow Sanskar this is so beautiful"......... Car stopped after around three hours of drive and Swara become amused to see the place where Sanskar brought her.

" Swara it's a Man O’War Beach, Dorset, on the Jurassic Coast, my favorite place to spend time alone, I like to sit here alone till hours and watch sea waves it gives me metal peace"......... Sanskar told her how much he likes this place.

" indeed it's beautiful but really a soothing place, Sanskar it's so beautiful"......... Swara adore the beauty of the beach.

" thanks to its arresting array of limestone-carved arches and amazing views of them, Dorset is deserved a chart-topper when it comes to outstanding beaches"........... Sanskar told her about the beach.

" really? You know so much about this place"........ Swara is amused to listen about beach from Sanskar.

" yes"........ Sanskar said with wide smile.

" then tell me more"........ Swara asked.

" For our money, Man O’War beach tops that list for being a respite from the crowds of more famous and more accessible spots (it’s a steep 800-metre long footpath from the clifftop car park, for being a great (and safe) (while saying all this he was showing her everything by pointing finger and she is also enjoying) swimming spot, for its appealing mix of sand and fine pebbles, and for its clean, shallow waters"........ Sanskar told her very sheer details of the beautiful beach.

" it's so amazing, Sanskar you really have a beautiful choice".......Swara said excitedly and Sanskar smirk listing her which she didn't notice.

" yes my choice is really beautiful"......... Sanskar said with naughty smirk looking towards her with deep eyes.

Swara realised her words and meaning of his reply, just bows her eyelashes, Sanskar felt not to tease her more......." Swara let's sit here"........... Sanskar point near a rock, Swara nod her head and both sat peacefully.

" you know Swara I have very old connection from this place, when I was doing M.B.A. from Oxford first time I came here with few of my friends just to hangout, that very instant I like this place so peaceful and soothing then it's become my routine when ever I become happy I used to come here if I become sad I used to come here, if I feels nostalgic I used to come here, in short I shared my each and every emotion from this place like my family, this place become my family member"......... Sanskar have different shine in his eyes while comparing this place from his family members.

" Sanskar who else is in your family including this place"....... Swara asked curiously.

" dadu, dadi, nanu, nani, dad, choti mom, younger brother, sister"........ Sanskar said in a dreamy way like looking them in front of his eyes.

" wow pretty big family, you loves them a lot?"........ Swara asked because she can see his eyes full of adoration for his family.

Sanskar just nod his head with big smile........" Why they are not with you?"........ Swara asked in flow but she realised that she should not ask this question and Sanskar lift his head look towards her.

" I am sorry I should not ask this question?"....... Swara apologised meekly.

" it's ok Swara you have all rights to know about me, my family, my past present, each and every single detail of my life and my decision"......... Sanskar said in a very clean and clear way.

" you mean to say about sudden marriage?"........ Swara got the meaning of his words and Sanskar nod his head again.

Sanskar told her everything about his parents, his father's remarriage his mother's legacy and condition of marriage, then he left his parents house and achieved everything himself and then they forced him on the name of GM companies problem.

Swara become surprised listening him......" Sanskar is it true? Your mom put such condition in her legacy?"....... Swara asked in curious tone, pretty different condition.

" no"........ Sanskar replied making Swara shocked as well as confused.

" what? But just now you said"....... Swara asked in confusion.

Sanskar chuckled......." my family tricked me, they thought I never come to know but I am smart enough, mom passed away in an accident that too when I was 3 years old, company didn't even transferred on mom and dad's name than how come legacy comes from, those oldies are smart enough but not more than me".......... Sanskar stared laughing by saying this but Swara also stared laughing with him.

" but why they tricked you like this?"........ Swara's confusion reached its peak.

" actually Swara I don't want to marry and they started forcing me since I competed my M.B.A., in fact made me meet with few girls forcefully, but that time I said I want to concentrate on my career then slowly it becomes difficult for me to avoid this topic so I told them in a straight way that I don't want to get married and that's why they tricked me like this"......... Sanskar told her his reasons.

" but Sanskar why you didn't want to marry?"........ Swara asked another question.

" Swara let it be, we will talk about it some other day"......... Sanskar denied politely and Swara felt that he is hesitate to talk on this topic.

" Ok as you wish, now tell me if you knew that they are tricking you why did you got married?"............ Swara changed the topic conveniently.

" because they were ready to lose everything but want to see me settled anyhow, that's why I thought if they can do anything for my happiness can't I do this much for them"......... Sanskar first time shared this thing from someone but Swara felt proud on him.

" and one more reason that I will tell you later"......... Sanskar left another secret for her.

Swara felt she is really lucky having person like Sanskar in her life, he is really a gem who can do anything for his loved ones despite of being angry from them, she wants to ask if everything is fine now and he got married for them then why he is not going back to his family but thought to leave it for now.

" let's go back Swara you must be tired"......... Sanskar stood up who himself feeling tired and next morning they have to leave early for India.

" hmmm let's go"....... Swara also stood up, but she felt an awkward silence between them.

" hmmm Sanskar I never knew you are the heir of GM industries, I thought you are some millionaire or billionaire but you are a trillionaire"......... Swara said with wide smile while walking towards the car, in return Sanskar also smiles wide and Swara noticed this smile reached to his eyes and Sanskar also felt light after spending time here and sharing his secrets with Swara.

Chapter ends

Precap- SwaSan back to India, Swara agreed to take blame on her head but put a condition against this step in from of Laksh. Sanskar shared a good news with Swara but her last line tensed her.

What was Swara's condition?

Will Laksh agree for it?

What is Sanskar's good news?

What Sanskar said as a last line which made Swara tense?

Hello readers very sorry to inform you I can't post next chapter tomorrow but will post it day after tomorrow because my mobile screen has been broken tomorrow I have to give it for repair, sorry for inconvenience.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 59 5
It felt like heaven to fall in love with the cruelest man on the earth for Evangeline Walker. Her ex-husband, Colton Black, who reciprocated her feel...
667K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
832K 38.5K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC