I need you - Jimin x Reader

By bangtanxxo

"Jimin, I need you..." When y/n's life got flipped upside down 6 years ago from a fatal car accident involvi... More

Chapter 1 - Park JIMIN
Chapter 2 - Sticky Situation
Chapter 3- Goodnight
Chapter 4 - No Change
Chapter 5 - Remember
Chapter 6 - BTS
Chapter 7 - The Nightmare
Chapter 8 - The Gift
Chapter 9 - Birthday
Chapter 10 - Betrayal
Chapter 11 - Tough Reminder
Chapter 12 - Hope?
Chapter 13 - Connection
Chapter 14 - Anniversary
Chapter 15 - JJ Project
Chapter 16 - Jimin Hotel?
Chapter 17 - Panic Attack
Chapter 18 - New Project
Chapter 19 - Our Plan
Chapter 20 - Oh Dear...
Chapter 21 - Getting Ready
Chapter 22 - The Party
Chapter 23 - Success?
Chapter 24 - Why you?
Chapter 25 - Hanging Out Like Friends?
Chapter 26 - Caught
Chapter 27 - Nicknames
Chapter 29 - Up Close and Personal
Chapter 30 - Kim Seokjin
Chapter 31 - The Beginning of the End
Chapter 32 - Jeon Jungkook
Chapter 33 - Bowling
Chapter 34 - All Hell Breaks Loose...
Chapter 35 - Min Yoongi
Chapter 36 -Confessions?
Chapter 37 - A Hangover to Remember
Chapter - Explanation

Chapter 28 - Taxi Ride

18 2 0
By bangtanxxo

I down my 5th glass of water, almost sober now. 

Jimin: How are we going to do this?

Y/n: I don't know I was hoping you would have a plan.

Jimin: Well I don't

Y/n: Hang on I got an idea. Just make sure your friends see.

Jimin: What?!

I don't reply and instead approach the man across the counter from me.

"Um, excuse me?" I grab his attention, "Could you do me a small favour?"

"Depends what it is." The man replies grumpily, I may have chosen the wrong guy but all well.

"Well, I am going to give you my purse and I'll leave my money in it so think of that as me paying you to do this, and can you hold it so that if anyone looked over at you they would definitely see it?"

The man furrows his eyebrows, "Why?"

"It's difficult to explain but it would really save my ass from having to spend a night on the streets, so please?" I plead, disregarding any dignity I had left.

"Ok, fine. As long as this definitely won't get me into any trouble." He reluctantly agrees.

"Thank you so much!" I exclaim as I hand him my purse with the remains of my money in it.

The things I'm having to give up for this. 

I walk away and look back to see the man is holding the purse out in the open so it's easily visible. I approach Jimin and his friends and shyly tap him on his shoulder.

He turns around, his expression morphing into one of confusion when he sees me. I raise my eyebrows signalling him to go along with it because it's part of my plan. 

He seems to understand as he asks, "What do you want?" This catches the attention of the 6 other boys.

"Umm..." My nerves are seeping through which I make no effort to conceal as I would normally be nervous talking to them, only now am I realising I didn't plan out what to say to him once I got to this stage of the plan, "I-I was wondering if you could lend me some money for a taxi home?" 

Jimin looks at me like I've lost it.

"Why would we give you any money?" V spits at me.

I bite my lip, "Well, I don't know anyone else here and that man stole my purse with everything in it other than my phone and my ID." 

At my words Jimin catches on and plays along, "So you have no way of getting home?"

"No." I look down, intimidated by the stares from the good-looking boys.

"Instead, why don't we just go get your purse back." Jungkook starts strolling over to the man.

"No!" I burst out and they all look at me expectantly, "Errr, I just don't want to bother him. I think he's homeless so I don't mind but I just need to get home." Well done y/n, that was the worst excuse I've ever heard.

"Instead of us giving you money why don't you just come in our taxi, it will be cheaper that way. And if I remember right, you live a few blocks away from me right?" Jimin suggests before any of them have time to question my weird reasoning.

"Umm, yeah I-I do." I analyse the others expressions.

Jungkook and Jin don't seem bothered by the idea and J-hope doesn't look opposed to it but the other 3 don't look too pleased.

"So now you want us to ride in a taxi with her?" V scoffs disbelievingly.

"We can't exactly leave her here." Jimin defends.

"Actually, we can. That's exactly what we did the other week when we saw her here." Suga counters.

"Guys, it's just this once." Jin, to my pleasant surprise, agrees with Jimin. 

They all huff in agreement. 

[...]

"Y/n." Jimin hollers me over from the bar, letting me know the taxi is here.

I walk over to them and as we exit the bar the cool breeze sends chills sprinting down my body. Jungkook walks out slightly later as he said goodbye to his dad first.

As we clamber into the taxi, RM gets into the passenger seat then Jungkook, Jimin and Suga in the second row with Jin, V and J-hope in the boot. I didn't even know cars with 8 seats existed. Unfortunately, even though this car has an abnormal amount of seats we are still one short and I don't know what to do. 

"Y/n, come here." Jimin calls me.

He's in between Suga and Jungkook so I have to climb over Suga to get to him and that's something I'm not willing to do so instead I just stand there awkwardly.

"For God's sake." Suga gets out and gestures for me get in. To say I'm taken aback from the consideration is an understatement. 

I get in and don't know what to do next, Jimin called me over but we are still 1 seat short.

"You're gonna have to sit on my lap." Jimin instructs me to which I just look at him with wide eyes.

"Hurry up." Suga urges, shivering outside of the car. With that final push I frantically sit onto Jimin's lap.

Suga climbs back in and shuts the door, sheltering us all from the bitter winter air.

"Sorry." I mutter to Jimin, feeling bad that he has to deal with me sitting on him the whole journey. 

"What are friends for." He whispers making me smile.

J-hope who was sleeping at the back wakes up temporarily and utters, "Friends? Who said friends? We are brothers not friends!" As soon as the sentence leaves his lips he falls back asleep. 

Me and Jimin silently chuckle whilst the others look at their brother as if he was crazy because they think he's imagining things.

RM tells the driver where to drop them all off before he turns to me, "Where do you want him to drop you off?" 

Before I can reply Jimin answers for me, "She can just get off where I do and walk the rest of the way, it will cost more if he drops her off as well." 

RM nods and starts chatting with the members of BTS that are still awake; that consists of Jungkook, Jimin, V and Jin. 

If I was someone looking in from outside it would look like I am apart of their group and although I'm not, I find myself more and more intrigued by these boys and I want to get closer with them, but I know not to get my hopes up. I just need them to accept me as a person not a friend so any thoughts I have can get thrown out the window. 

"Be careful back there we have speed bumps coming up." The driver warns us, especially me and Jimin since we have no seat belt on because of the whole sitting on each other situation.

Jimin holds onto my hips firmly, keeping me in place as we go over the mounds in the ground. Even though he's just doing it as a friend and so we don't get any injuries, I can't help but blush at the action. Just having him near makes me feel all warm inside but when I feel his hands on my skin, it sends pulses of electricity through my person. Thank god it's dark so no one can tell I'm red and flustered.

"Ok, we've got over them." The driver informs us and Jimin removes his hands.

The lack of warmth on my waist stings a little but I ignore it.

We soon pull up to the first destination where V and J-hope are getting off, but they're both in the back so Suga and Jimin's chairs need  to be taken down. Thinking about it now, we could've arranged the seating plan much better. 

"You need to get off y/n." Jimin reminds me when I fail to move.

Without warning, Jungkook lifts me off of Jimin's lap and places me on his so Jimin can get out and move the seats. I gasp at the sudden action and he smirks.

"What's wrong?" He teases.

"We aren't even friends..." I trail off towards the end, but never the less voice the reason why I'm so shocked at the action.

"So? Neither are you and Jimin, but you sat on his lap." Jungkook reminds me that Jimin and me aren't supposed to be friends.

"Oh, right." I reply, hoping they just brush it off and don't ask questions, which they fortunately don't.

They boys all say good bye to V and J-hope and I half-heartedly smile. 

Jimin and Suga fix the seats and get back in, this time with Suga in the back with Jin and me sitting in between Jimin and Jungkook.

Another 5 minutes in more or less silence passes and the driver stops again.

"This is me." Suga states as Jimin and me have to get out of the car again to put the seats down so he can get off. 

They all say bye to Suga and before me and Jimin get back in I speak up, "Wait, who's getting off next? Because this is ridiculous, people keep having to get out and move the seats around."

"It's me." RM informs me, making me shut up because he's in the front so this is irrelevant to him.

"Oh, ok." I say sheepishly.

Once we're all seated we set off again.

"Oh yeah, before I forget. Jimin, I'm coming to pick something up from my room tomorrow." Jin informs him and I give Jimin a 'what the f-' look.

"Ok." The latter replies.

10 minutes pass and we stop for RM to get off.

"See you later." They all see RM off, leaving only me, Jimin, Jungkook and Jin.

"Well that could've been worse." Jin states contently.

"What do you mean?" Jimin inquires.

"Well, that car journey could've been a lot more awkward than it was." Jin explains and we all nod in agreement.

Soon we reach the final location before ours where Jin and Jungkook exit, "See you mate and see you around y/n." They are the first to acknowledge me when leaving. 

"See you." I answer with a smile present.

It only takes another 10 minutes to arrive at Jimin's house.

"As the Madnae said, that could've gone a lot worse." I state proudly.

"Wait, what?" Jimin questions.

"Huh?" I don't catch on.

"Madnae?" Jimin repeats.

"Ohh right, Jin, he acts like the Maknae of the group sometimes and he's mad so he's the Madnae because Jungcocky is the real maknae." I explain.

Jimin laughs at the play on words, "That's genius." 

"Why thank you." I laugh with him, "Hey, is Jin his real name?" I ask, wanting to know the answer to the biggest debate at school.

"Kind of, his real name is Kim Seokjin, so it's part of his name just not his full name." Jimin tells me. I'm surprised but happy to finally know one of the mystery names.

"You're allowed to just tell me their real names?" I inquire.

"Not really, like there's no rule against it or whatever, but I don't think they would be too happy, but Jin basically uses his real name and has never been a fan of the fake name thing anyway and he doesn't mind you." He expands.

"Kim Shookjin." I blurt randomly.

"Kim Shookjin? Another nickname?" 

"Yeah, because he's famous for his shook face when he drinks water and it falls out of his mouth." I giggle remembering the moment Jin's famous for around school.

Jimin chuckles with me, "So, I'm Jiminie Cricket, Jungkook is Jungcocky, Hos- I mean J-hope is Hobi and Jin is Kim Shookjin the Madnae." 

"Yep." I pop the 'p' sound. 

Once our laughter fades out I feel the need to clear something up, it might be the remnants of the alcohol talking but I don't care, "Jimin, I like having you as a friend." 

He beams at me, "I think you're still drunk." 

"No, I'm serious, it's nice being friends with you again. And you're just a nice friend to have in general." Ok maybe I'm slightly sappy from the alcohol.

"Well thanks, I guess. It's cool being friends with you again as well." He admits.

[...]

"Damn, so much happened today, it feels like last night was days ago." I state as he climbs into the bed ready to sleep.

"Yeah, it was a crazy day." He agrees.

"Oh yeah, what was Jin on about earlier? When he said he's picking something up from his room?" I expect an explanation.

"You know how they stay here a lot because I have the biggest house? Because we have so many spare rooms we gave them all their own room. I'm surprised you've never wondered what's in the other 6 rooms on this floor." He explains.

"So this whole floor is like for your rooms?" I double check.

"Yeah, mine, Jungkook's, Jin's, J-hope's, V's, RM's and Suga's and now yours." 

"Wow, I feel honoured." I smirk.

"You should." He jokes.

"Thinking about it, I've never explored this house since we were little, other than our bedrooms and the toilet, kitchen and living room and dance studio, I don't know what any of these rooms are for, I've never even been on some floors."

"At some point you should explore, just don't go into any of the boys rooms because they would kill me if they find out and they have personal stuff in their." Jimin warns before completely changing the topic, "By the way tomorrow we should work on our choreography because we're performing it on Monday and we still need to work on eye contact and intimacy." 

I sigh, "Ughhh, fineee." 

He chuckles at my antics before we both settle down and instantly fall asleep, both exhausted from the full on day.

-------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 2327

Hey Guys!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I know at the minute the chapters are rather repetitive and such, but soon the main plot will continue, just bare with me. 

Thank you - Bangtanxxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400K 15.5K 74
Min Yoongi's life is not easy. Every day after waking up he has to cover his bruises. He is good at it. Nobody has noticed anything. Only he knows th...
48.5K 2K 38
New school, new start. Or that's what I thought. My dad got a new job in Busan so me my mom and dad moved there. My dads job made it possible for me...
3.1K 154 32
Yn- You killed him with your own hands, she was traumatized because of you yet I decided to marry you. ??- And what your parents did they both kille...
5.3K 374 43
Park Minji is a shy girl that doesn't like to speak in front of people or big crowd. She has always been shy to speak with new people or just her tea...