The Everyday Life of Tori Mal...

By Curly_is_Moi

{Sequel to A Bump on the Roller Coaster that is Life} Hello people, the name is Tori Malik. Do you remember m... More

♡The Everyday Life of Tori Malik♡
•Prologue•
•Chapter 1 - Saved•
•Chapter 2- You again?•
•Chapter 3 - Third time's a Charm•
•Chapter 4 - Love Advice•
•Chapter 5 - Catching Up•
•Chapter 6 - The Truth•
•Chapter 8 - Doing Something Right•
•Chapter 9 - Acceptance•
•Chapter 10 - Snowball Fight•
•Chapter 11 - Shock•
•Chapter 12 - Love is Strong•

•Chapter 7 - The Past•

1.7K 58 10
By Curly_is_Moi

•Chapter 7 - The Past•

•William POV•

It all started one night back in Cheshire 18 years ago.

Harry Styles had been drunk one night and met my mom at a bar. They hit it off. They did and he left. But don't get me wrong; Harry or should I say Dad was a gentleman. He apologized to mom and left.

To tell the truth I haven't seen my mom in 15 years. She hated me. I looked too much like Dad for her to handle. She drove to McDonald's play park and left me there at the age of 3.

I stood there for hours like a good boy waiting for mom to come back.

But she never did.

So I went to an orphanage and went from foster home to foster home. I knew who my Dad was; it was pretty obvious really. Teenage girls at the orphanages would say how I could be his long lost son.

They were right.

When I was 7, I was at the beach. The orphanage I was at had taken a field trip that day. I was surprised how we could have enough money to go.

Unlike my father I was a quiet kid. I preferred to be by myself. I was sitting at the beach while the other kids played with each other. I looked at them with envy when a loud family comes on the beach. I look toward the family to see Harry Styles my father.

I was so excited to see him. I almost ran up to him to hug him. But then I saw him with a beautiful woman and figured I shouldn't ruin their day. I felt tears in my eyes wishing I could be there with them. Maybe she'd love me like a really Mommy should.

I see Harry – Dad look over his shoulder and shout, "COME ON TORI!"

Then an adorable girl walks out from behind Dad. She has her brown hair going down her back. She giggles as Dad ruffles her hair. Jealously runs through me. That should be me.

The girl, I think Tori is her name, goes and sits in the sand by herself as the rest of her family goes off somewhere else. I see her beautiful blue eyes follow a couple going down a beach. I'm guessing that's her parents. I see a longing in her eyes that makes me realize something.

She's just as lonely as me.

The girl sighs as a feeling blossoms in my chest as I watch her constraint on her castle. Her lips pouted out a little bit, her eyebrows furrows in concentration. She's so cute.

Then she jumps up into the water laughing. I smile at her. She was swimming happily till a wave comes crashing down on her.

When she doesn't come up, I sprint toward the water and dive in to save her. The salt from the water burns my eyes as I go down to get to her. My heart beat increases as I kick harder to get to her.

I reached out and grab her arm and kick to the surface hard. We both cough for air when I surface. I guided her arms around my waist as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"You don't have to carry me back," she wheezed as I swam toward shore.

"I know but that's what a man would do and I am a man," I say determined to prove to her that I am a strong man. Once we reach shore I gently set her down and sit in front of her.

"Thank you," She says hugging me. She was going to back away but I hold her tighter to my chest not wanting to let go.

"I love you!" I blurt out. I mentally slap myself for being so stupid. She blushes causing butterflies in my stomach for the first time. "You're so beautiful and cute." I pause moving one of her curls out of her face. "I'm going to protect you. I promise I will! Probably not now, but when I get to be a big man I will!"

I then kiss her.

Where did this confidence come from?

I look at her one last time before I run away.

"MY SON!?"

I look at dad who is staring at me like a bug he wants to crush. Hurt runs through my chest. What did I expect? For him to take me in with open arms? God I'm so stupid sometimes.

I reach into my bag and hand him my birth certificate. He snatches it out of my hands to examine it. I take the time to look at Tori over his shoulder. Her hands are over her mouth in shock as she looks at me. I want to go over to her and hold her tight. But I resist the urge to look back at my father.

"Y-You really are m-m-my son." He stutters looking at me.

"Dad," I breathe looking at him with sad eyes. "Can I hug you? I've always wanted to hug you."

To my surprise he hugs me without hesitation holding me tight. I feel tears in my eyes as I hug him.

I've been alone for so long I forgot what it's like to have people to care about me. I forgot how good it feels to be hugged.

"Harry! Can you change Darcy?"

Suddenly a woman comes in holding a beautiful baby girl that is my sister. Well half-sister. Now the tears spill over as I look at Darcy.

I feel someone grab my arm as Dad goes over to his wife. I look down to see Tori gripping my forearm.

She then hugs me catching me by surprise. She doesn't hate me?

"Let it out," she whispers in my ear rubbing my back. "Sometimes you need to cry. You know that knot in your stomach you have when you’re holding in feelings? Just cry. It doesn't mean your weak it means you've been strong for too long."

I smile. "You are Zayn Malik's daughter," I say laughing as she rubs my back more.

"Cry," she whispers.

And I do.

I let out everything.

I have been strong for too long. It's time for me to cry to express my loneliness.

Thank you Tori Malik.

I'm glad god gave me you.

~*~

I loved this chapter:)

I just love William so much. 

i fangirl over my characters. Deal with it.

Let's see if we can get 20ish votes.

13 comments.

Going black friday shopping. Who else is? Katt29

Dedicated to @Katt29 for the amazing cover!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

638 57 10
follow LIam's dreams story. Liam keeps having Dreams. Read to see what dreams he haves find out here . :D Please tell me if you want an other dream...
63.2K 1K 42
(SEQUEL TO LIFES CONFUSING) Things are starting to look better for Eli. But what ever happened to Taylor and Zack. Will things just go wrong again? W...
145K 5K 53
Alex was just a normal 17 year old girl who lived in London and loved the boy band One Direction. Her life gets turned around when she bumpes into a...
153K 5K 14
The Sequel to When Hate Turns To Love. Follow Niall and Kaylee's story deeper through all the drama and happiness as they try to have a normal life w...