My Fallen Angel

By LoveWarriors420

This is a Bakugou x Reader x Deku fan-fiction if you don't like that please don't read, there are gonna be a... More

- The Backstory -
one.
two.
four.
five
update
Another update
Once again, another update

three.

17 1 0
By LoveWarriors420

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up to the sound of an explosion.  It scared the crap out of me, so I jumped up cause I thought someone might be robbing me.  I found out it was Bakugou exploding my alarm clock.

I looked at him with a somewhat 'bruh' expression. "You're paying for another one," I deadpanned with tired eyes.

He looked at me and 'tch'ed.  Oh, I was like, "Bish how dare you 'tch' at me," and flipped him off.  He did the same.

Then I woke everyone up and kicked them out so I could get ready.

A few minutes later

After I was done with my shower it was around 6, so I hurried to get on my school outfit and ran out the door.  I jumped off the stairs and literally (no seriously) flew my way to school.

"Hey (Y/N)!!" I looked back to see Kirishima running his ass off.  I flew down and swept him away, like how seagulls steal all my flipping food at the beach.

"Thanks for the ride," Eijirou gave me a thumbs up/

"No problem"

I heard giggling from Kiri and asked, "What's with you today?"

"No-nothing," he was able to get out from the giggling

"Mm-hmm~" I hummed, but quickly snatched his phone away and looked at the screen.

(Just pretend the girl is you I tried to find one similar to the one but nah it was being mean)
(Editor: It's been confirmed that Wattpad is a meany)

I blushed like crazy and gave back Kirishima's phone.  "Fuck you, Kiri," I whispered to myself.

For the rest of the day I avoided everyone, ate outside the classroom, and avoided eye contact with anyone, so yeah...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello uhhh sorry for the very late update I've been very busy and I'm trying to get this out but I guess I'm to lazy idk anyways please vote and follow up and I'll see you next time buh-bye~! (0w0)/

And I've been busy too
This would've come out sooner but I was gone for a week so oops---
Sorry 'bout that
Anyway, hope you enjoyed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.7K 3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
201K 7K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
741K 27.3K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
139K 4.9K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...