A Love Story Or Not

By ManviGupta512

Shehnaaz fell in love with Sidharth when she was 16, but he was in love with somebody else! Lets see what hap... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#10.1
#11
#12
#13
#THANK YOU And PLEASE VOTE
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
Suggestion
#20
#
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
Important
#39
Hint
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#51
#52
#53
#54
#55
#
#56
#57
#58
#59
#60
#61
#62
#63
#64
#65
#66
#67
#68
#69
#70
#71
#72
#73
#74
#76
#75
#77
#78
Question
#79
#80
SSR and SHEHNAAZ
#81
#82
#83
#84
#85
#86
#87
#88
#89
#90
#91
#92
#93
#94
#95
#96
#97
#98
#99
#100
#101
#102
#103
#104
#
#105
#106
#107
#108
#109
#110
#111
#112
#113
#114
#
PLEASE DON'T SKIP THIS 🙏
#116
#117
#118
#119
#120
Look What I Found
#121
#122
Sidharth Shukla Did What?
Pehle Ye Post Kiya Tha 😳😳
#
#
Question, Honest Answer Needed
A LOVE STORY OR NOT PART 2
PART 2
First Part Out!

#115

2.1K 250 14
By ManviGupta512

The next day, they both woke up at 12. It was justified because the chowki itself ended at 4 and by the time they went to bed, it was already 6.

Sidharth was still not awake. Shehnaaz smiled softly at his sleepy figure. He was cute and adorable and there was not doubt about it, but right now he looked hot.

His thick hair were messy probably due to sleeping and she couldn't hold back when her hands went into his hair to massage her scalp.

She caressed his hair. Something about the sleeping Sidharth was so serene and beautiful that Shehnaaz felt herself smiling like a big fool.

She leaned to him, and kissed his forehead. He felt so warm and this warmness worked like a relaxation for Shehnaaz.

There was a tiny put on his lips, seeing which Shehnaaz chuckled and then leaned again to kiss that pout.

She really didn't want to leave a place on his body, where there were no marks from her.

She continued admiring him. Although, it's been 2 years now and they are soon going to get married, but still it was totally unbelievable for Shehnaaz that her best friend is her fiance.

She was still not over the fact that the person she loves, loves her back. How many people get that luxury? Only a few!

Not everyone is that lucky to have the person they love, love them back and this thought made her frown.

What if he didn't love her back? What if he fell in love with somebody else? Would she have been able to let him step on her heart again?

She knew that if he ever fell in love with somebody else, she wouldn't be able to see it all again.

She kept herself calm during Misha's time but it wouldn't have been possible if it all happened again?

Meanwhile Sidharth opened his eyes when he felt that the hands that were massaging his head were no longer working.

He frowned seeing Shehnaaz all lost in her thoughts. There was a kind of blankness on her face and he really didn't know what was wrong.

He brought his hands up towards her face and caressed her cheeks. Shehnaaz, with a jerk, came out from her thoughts.

She noticed that Sidharth was keenly observing her. Shehnaaz forced a smile but it came out as a weak one.

"Good morning!", Shehnaaz said while bringing his hand which was resting on her face, near her lips and kissed it lovingly.

"Good morning?", Sidharth said it more with a confused expression.

"Chal uthke fresh ho, abhi preeti di aur neetu di aane wale hain. I have an appointment at the spa!", she said while smiling at him.

"Tujhe kya hua hai?", he asked.

"Kya hua hai mujhe?", she asked with a confused expression.

She was trying hard to let any other expression leave her face. She knows him and she knows that he knows her too.

Afterall, before anything else, they both were best friends.

Sidharth uski ragg ragg se waqif hai, aur ye jaanna ki Shehnaaz kisi baat se pareshan hai, Sidharth ke liye mushkil kaam nhi.

Shehnaaz hid her expressions nicely behind a big bright smile but Sidharth still wasn't convinced.

"Han, mein bhi wahi pooch ra hun ki tujhe kya hua hai? Hua kya hai wo toh tu hi bta sakti hai!", he said.

"Kuch bhi toh nhi hua!", Shehnaaz said.

Before he could say anything, Shehnaaz's phone rang and she picked it up, thanking whoever the caller was for calling at the right time and saving from his interrogation.

"Hello, Good morning Preeti di!", Shehnaaz greeted her.

So it seems that it was his sister Afterall, calling her for the spa appointment.

"Chal abhi do ka bhi phone aa gya, lets get freshen up and then have breakfast", Shehnaaz said while getting up from the bed.

Sidharth grabbed her wrist before she could get up and asked, "Kya hua bta!".

"Sidharth sachchi kuch nhi hua, sab niche wait kar rahe hain hum dono ka! Chal uth, mein fresh hoke aati hun!", she said and ran away towards the washroom before he could say anything.

Shehnaaz came out after half an hour and dragged Sidharth into the washroom. She knew that he wouldn't go by himself.

Shehnaaz wore a denim dungry which reached her thighs and wore a yellow off shoulder sweater, beneath it. She slid into black stalkings to cover her legs due to the cold.

She took out her yellow sneakers which she had paired with the dress and wore them.

Sidharth came out of the washroom when she was combing her hair.

The towel hung dangerously just above his hips and he had not taken the liberty of wiping off the water droplets from. His chest and his hair. His abs were wet too.

Shehnaaz gasped and stopped in her tracks when she saw him standing just behind her like that.

She was watching at his reflection in the mirror and he stood their smirking, knowing fully well that Shehnaaz was affected.

Her hands had stopped in between her hair as she was combing them, before Sidharth made her stop with his body.

Shehnaaz gulped and Sidharth took slow steps towards her. He knew that he was wet but still he hugged her from behind, making her dress wet too.

"Tchhh!", Shehnaaz expressions changed and now she was angry at him for making her clothes wet.

She made a pout and then looked at him with accusing eyes. Shehnaaz looked back at the mirror and into her reflection.

She snapped her eyes at him through the mirror, he still hadn't left her. Sidharth bent down a bit and nuzzled his nose on her neck.

Shehnaaz turned her head the other side to give him more exposure and he smiled while nuzzling his nose in the nape of her neck.

He knew that she couldn't stay angry at him for much longer because he knew the perfect way to calm her down.

He kissed her neck and was about to do more when her and his phone rang together.

He groaned and Shehnaaz chuckled. She moved towards the bed to check both of their phones. Maa was calling her and preeti di was calling Sidharth.

She pucked up maa's phone and told her that they both were together and would reach the restaurant for brunch in just 15 more minutes.

Sidharth held her hand as they made their way out of the room and towards the elevator.

Before going down, Shehnaaz asked Sidharth to call the room service and ask them to clean her room. It would still have the mess that they created last night.

He was still holding her hand when they entered the reastaurent. Before they could go to the table where the family was sitting, they were stopped by a fan.

"Sir, ek picture. Please!", he pleaded and Sidharth nodded.

"Mam ke sath!", the fan added and Shehnaaz have him a warm smile.

Sidharth stood with his arm wrapped around her waist, whereas the fan stood at a safe distance beside her and they clicked a picture.

Before they could go to the table, they were stopped twice or thrice for pictures from the fans and after that they hurriedly made their way towards the table to avoid the hype.

"Achche se soye na tum dono?", mymmy asked and Sidharth and Shehnaaz nodded.

"Bachcha abhi tu na relax kar, Spa ki appointment bhi hai na! Just rest and relax, shaam ko it will be too hectic!", Maa said while caressing her face lovingly.

"Han Maa!", she said.

Maa and Neetu di were no less than her mother. Neetu di was 14 years older than her and she was always pampering her like her own kid, even preeti di.

The sisters loaded Shehnaaz's plate with fruits and filled her glass with orange juice.

"Kal bhi thak gyi hogi tu, achche se khale! Fir shaam mein enjoy kar paegi!", neetu di said and Shehnaaz smiled.

Grams, kaka, Vikas, Shefali, Mahira, kushal, Kaushal and Ken were present on the table too.

"Oho bhabhi ka kitna Dhyaan rakha jaa ra hai!", kushal said.

The family burst into laughing fits and Shehnaaz glared at him, "Kushal mu Todd dungi tera, sachchi!", she warned him.

Kushal showed her his tongue, trying to tease her more. Shehnaaz took the cloth lying beside her that has to be kept on her her clothes while she eats, and threw it at him.

Kushal dodged it and this irritated her more. Next, she took the earing knife and stood up from the chair. Kushal stood up too.

"Oye Sana pagal ho gyi hai kya? Chaku se maregi?", he Saud while running away from her.

Shehnaaz ran behind him and everybody on the table was laughing at the two lunatics, while Sidharth was just admiring his baby!

Finally its the engagement day! There's a lot going on in Shehnaaz's mind because she doesn't know what would have happened if Sidharth wouldn't have fallen in love with her.

How would Sidharth explain to her and make her forget about this worry?

Please read, vote and comment and keep showering your love!

I love you all, you all are my lovers 😂❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 5.9K 14
The story is on a short incident in Sidharth and Shehnaaz's lives. Shehnaaz had already realised her live for Sidharth but Sidharth, on the other han...
21.4K 1.3K 17
What if Sana loves Sid from a very young age.She never confessed it from 5 years.Finally when she was about to propose him,Sid broke her heart unknow...
125K 14.2K 41
Loving someone at their best is easy But make efforts to love someone at their worst is something else. They meet as fire. Then broke as glass. He Lo...
23K 2.4K 29
An unconventional story of two imperfectly perfect people who're real, raw & incredibly rare. Shehnaaz Kaur Bhalla, the young, rebellion, progressiv...