Double Trouble [Revising...]

By why_not_kpop

Twice work together at the Police Force when they suddenly get a new member joining them. A young girl with s... More

Introductions
Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch. 3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
S Ch.1
S Ch.2

Ch.6

485 27 0
By why_not_kpop

Lena started to set up traps the next few nights, only to make it seem like The Flower Killer was striking during the day and not at night. Also at work, she started to pretend that she was getting sick. Jeongyeon finally had enough of Lena coughing, "Lena that's enough, go home. I don't want to see you at work for the rest of the day and tomorrow. You're sick and pushing yourself."

Lena was getting ready to protest, but everyone was agreeing, so she nodded and went home. She used that time to sleep, waking up the next morning. She woke up to the sound of the doorbell, opening it to see Sana and Tzuyu there.

Sana smiled, "Hey Lena, so me and Tzu just wanted to bring you this soup, and to tell you that we'll be stopping by after work to check on you."

Lena smiled, Thanks, so is anyone else checking up on me today?"

Tzuyu shook her head, "Nope, police work is busy, but after work we can try to get everyone to stop by with us." They waved and left, leaving alone alone, who quickly got dressed and went to go to her job for the day, which she would normally do at night, but might as well keep the flow going.

She left the house, heading to her next victim's house, same old thing really. She broke into the house, went upstairs, and met the man face to face. It actually got a lot harder when he shot at Lena, but missed his shots, so with shots being fired, the cops were of course going to be called.

Lena quickly killed the man, and tried her best to draw her signature as fast as she could, but right when she finished, she heard the sirens and tried to run to the bottom of the stairs. When she made it down, she saw her worst nightmare. Momo was making a plan and telling everyone, and it scared her because her plans always work.

She looked around, seeing the back door, so she made a run for it. A gun shot was heard, then a window was broken, luckily for her, Sana missed. If it was anyone else, Lena would've shot and killed them, but this is her friends and she doesn't want to hurt them.

She saw Dahyun running to the back and Chaeyoung doing the same thing but on the opposite side. She took a turn and went upstairs, but then heard all of them barge through the door, she was now freaking out. She didn't want to do anything to them, but she also didn't want to raise any alarms by not sticking with her killer reputation.

She grabbed her gun, shooting at the stairs to get their attention, and wrote "STAY BACK!" She slid the note down the stairs, but of course she is going against people that want to see The Flower Killer either in jail or just dead.

Jihyo aimed up at the stairs, "Come out with your hands up! You have nowhere to to!"

Lena quickly set off the bugs she planted in the devices, which caused them to start smoking. It was a quick distraction so Lena can pick the lock to a random room, hoping it would somehow help her escape.

It didn't help

Lena looked out the window, seeing a huge crowd surrounding the house. She had nowhere to go, but she could hear them slowly walk up the stairs, they were being extra careful just so they don't get shot. This was it, this is how she was going to be forced to reveal herself to them, well it's either reveal herself or kill her friends. Neither are a good option.

She hid and listened very carefully, hearing all 9 footsteps go down the hall, checking every single room. What they didn't know is that she was holding onto the walls above them, but she was losing her grip so she would be face planting soon. She was trying to be really careful, finally seeing they passed her, she dropped down and made a run for it.

She heard them yelling while running after her. She was terrified, especially after hearing another gunshot, which was Sana missing. Dahyun and Chaeyoung were running after her, catching up, but what was scary was that Tzuyu was also picking up speed.

Lena shot the window and jumped out, still running. She was not going to risk anything, but with Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu on her ass, she had Momo and Mina running to the car to chase her with the car, they wanted to at least slow her down some.

Nayeon took a shot, which hit The Flower Killer on the tip of their finger, but luckily for Lena, that part was made of clay. She just kept on running, the runners were gaining speed since Lena was getting tired. By the time she made it to the street, the cop car caught up and blocked Lena's path, but she jumped on the car, using it as a boost to grab onto a balcony, then climbed her way to the roof. Surprisingly nobody shot their gun, because they wanted to catch her alive.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon were following The Flower Killer from afar, only up to what they could see. Lena didn't know they were watching, so she stopped to catch her breath. She heard the car speed pass her, then the runner's footsteps faded off in the distance. She was out of breath and was hoping she was extremely careful not to reveal anything about herself.

She sat down on the roof, resting a little bit, but also trying to find a way back to her house without being followed. Sana walked up to Nayeon and Jeongyeon, "Jihyo found a footprint, they have big feet"

Nayeon was still looking at The Flower Killer, "We need to get them by surprise. They lost the others"

Jeongyeon looked back, "Sana, you're the best shooter on our team. You need to shoot them down, the gun is in the back of the car, by the tree"

Sana nodded and went to go get the gun before coming back. She aimed it and had her target locked, right in the chest. Lena on the other hand found a way to go home and moved from her spot to slide down a little. Sana had taken the shot, which freaked Lena out, causing her to run off. She changed in an empty alleyway then went to her house. She hid everything and went to sleep.

Lena woke up to the sound of her doorbell and went to go open the door, it was her teammates. She let them in with a confused look, "Works over? Did I sleep all day? No, I could've sworn I went to sleep at...huh"

Jihyo looked over, trying to see any sign of improvement, "Feeling better?" Lena nodded, she was trying to look better while still trying to look a little sick.

Jeongyeon sat down on the couch, "So are you saying you haven't eaten all day?"

Lena nodded, "I'm sorry, I didn't know I slept all day"

Jihyo walked into the kitchen, "I'll cook, don't worry"

Lena looked at them, "So what did I miss today? I bet it was boring without me"

Sana sat down on the floor, "Actually it was the most entertaining day I have ever had. We saw The Flower Killer for the first time ever today. Caught them in the middle of their act."

Lena pretended to be shocked, "What?! I knew I should've protested against you guys, or just rebelled and shown up at work. So did you catch them?"

Momo shook her head, "They got away. Nayeon shot their finger though, but it honestly looked like it didn't affect them. I'm surprised we survived"

Lena smiled a little, "Well it's probably because they know you guys are the best badass cops around."

Mina nodded, "Yup. Well hopefully next time we can get them. I wonder what made today so different."

Lena started to think, pretend to think, "Well what was the call you got?"

Chaeyoung looked up, "I know, it was 'report of multiple shots fired next door,' so when we went, we saw The Flower Killer and Momo made a plan."

Lena nodded, "Did you get any new information from that whole craziness?"

Tzuyu nodded, "They have big hands and big feet, we are waiting for the result for an estimate on what shoe size. The height was hard to tell because they were constantly running, ducking, and bending down. Oh, also they refused to talk, I guess so they don't reveal their gender."

Lena sat back, "I bet it's a male"

Momo scoffed, "Hey, girls can be badass too"

Lena nodded, "But they have big hands and big feet so it's obvious they're male. Oh wait, nevermind. Nayeon's a female." Nayeon got up to hit Lena, but she was able to dodge it.

Jihyo saw Nayeon, "Lena shouldn't be moving too much. Be careful Nayeon"

Lena stuck her tongue out at Nayeon behind Jihyo's back, so Nayeon stood up, "Sorry Ji, I need to teach this girl a lesson."

Lena backed up, "Wait. Wait a second, I'm sick. Remember?"

Nayeon smirked, "That helps me because it slows you down." Jihyo grabbed Nayeon's wrist and pulled her away, "Let's eat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 257 14
Chou Tzuyu becomes the second and newest manager for a rising KPOP Idol under TWICE Entertainment. She befriends all of her colleagues and co-workers...
129K 4.9K 31
[COMPLETED + G!P + bad words] Lee Y/N a 21 year old woman who is finding a job since she's just playing games all day and night. Her friend who works...
9.2K 555 29
Over-ambitious Yoo Jeongyeon crosses paths with former law school friend Myoui Mina when she gets the job of her dreams at one of Seoul's top crimina...
100K 3.9K 28
A 2na story where Sana needs to take care of Mina, her personal guard... Wait, what? Isn't it supposed to be the other way around? This is all for fi...