Kamen Rider Faiz x God Eater

By Kaitou_Mighty_ZX

Aragami, ferocious lifeforms that spread across the world and devour all living things and non-living things... More

Here Comes The Next Faiz
Those Who Slay Aragami
A Reckless New-Type
Battle in the Sky
The Missing New-Types
The Second One Who'll Become Rider
The One That Lead
Operation Meteorite
God Eaters & Faiz & Dyaus Pita
The Aragami Girl

Senior & Junior

412 12 1
By Kaitou_Mighty_ZX

After few hours of flying, they finally reach the Far East Branch. The injured people are taken to the medical team and their injuries will be treated. Tsubaki take Yuu and Alisa to meet with Johannes in his office.

At the Director's Office...

Tsubaki: Excuse me. I brought Alisa Ilinichina Amiella and Kannagi Yuu.

Johannes: *stand up & face them* Thanks. I'm Johannes von Schicksal, director of Fenrir Far East Branch. I want to welcome you, Alisa Ilinichina Amiella. You're here at the Far East Branch...

Alisa: ...for the Aegis Project.

Johannes: Yes. Mankind's fate rests on the shoulders of New-Type God Eaters like you. Kannagi Yuu... in view of your laudable actions, the charge against you for insubordination are suspended.

Yuu: Thank you very much, sir.

Johannes: Both of you, live up to our expectations.

In elevator...

After meeting with Johannes, Tsubaki is taking Yuu and Alisa to the command room.

Tsubaki: Kannagi... I personally would prefer to train you right from scratch... but orders are orders. You will be assigned in a unit right away.

Yuu: Y-Yes, ma'am.

At the command room...

As they arrived in the room, they walk out. Yuu saw someone at the table and recognized the guy immediately, it's Kota but in his new outfit. He is wearing yellow snow hat, brown scarf, yellow top, long black-orange baggy pants and black shoes.

Yuu: Kota!

Tsubaki: Line up.

Yuu and Alisa walk to the table and stand beside Kota as Tsubaki stand at the other side of the table while standing in front of them.

Tsubaki: Fujiki Kota... Alisa Ilinichina Amiella... Kannagi Yuu... Effectively immediately, you three are assigned to the 1st Unit.

They salute at her.

Yuu/Alisa/Kota: Roger!

Tsubaki: You are now under orders of the unit captain. Captain Amamiya!

The new members look behind at the seat area and saw the 1st Unit including Arata who is eating chocolate bar.

Lindow: Roger that. *stand up* Anyway... I'm the unit captain, Amamiya. Call me Lindow.

Kota: Yes sir, Lindow-san!

Lindow: At ease. No need for a stand ceremony.

Sakuya: *stand up* I'm next in command, Tachibana Sakuya. Good to meet you.

Kota: *bow* Right! Glad to meet you, Sakuya-san!

Lindow: *look at Soma* Your turn. Introduce yourself.

Soma: Tch. *stand up* I'm Soma.

Kota: Nice to meet you, Soma-san!

Then Soma went to the rail and jump off as he land on the floor near the door.

Soma: Never mind the name.

Lindow: Get up to fast speed, so you can have our backs. You start tomorrow. So rest up.

He and Sakuya followed Soma walk out from the room.

Tsubaki: Hey, you didn't introduce yourself yet.

Arata: Heh, sharp as alway, Ms. Major. *stand up* I'm Arata. I'm not a God Eater, I am Kamen Rider. You guys know I'm an Aragami, but who cares? You better get ready, when not in the mission with them... You guys are with me.

Kota: Y-Yes! Nice to meet you, Arata-san!

Arata: Don't have to be so formal. We're in same age areas.

He get off from the seat and land on the floor before wave at them and walk out from the room. Kota sigh before look at Yuu.

Kota: Got my back?

Yuu: Yeah, of course. Kota, your clothes...

Kota: Huh? It's nice, right? It's a gift from my mom after finishing training.

Then Alisa walk away.

Kota: Hey, you! It's our day off, so why don't we go to town? Come too, Yuu. To mark our unit assignement.

But Alisa stay quiet and walk away.

Kota: Hey, wait! *sigh & turn to Yuu* How about you?

Yuu: Well, it's kinda worn me out in fighting... so I'm in.

Kota: Really? Yahoo!

Yuu(In mind): *sigh & sweatdrop* I'm only doing this because don't want to upset you...

Kota take Yuu and look around the place in Far East Branch. Yuu even told Kota that he's from the outside. While looking around, they went to Kota's house and met with Kota's mother. He asked where his sister is but she went out. His mother was worried when Kota will be deployed but he told his mother Yuu will watch his back all the time making Yuu scratch the back of his head as he sigh.

(Time Skip)
(Evening)

Kota is walking at the front while feeling sad a bit for making her mother worried while Yuu walk behind him.

Yuu: Kota...

Then Kota look at the left side making Yuu look there as well.

Yuu: This is...

It's the place where the area that was attacked before.

Yuu: ...where it happened.

Kota: This is terrible.

The people down there are doing some fixing while the agents of Far East Branch help them.

Kota: They'd better complete Aegis in a hurry.

Yuu: Aegis?

Kota: *turn to Yuu* Oh right, you don't know about Aegis either. Follow me.

He take Yuu on top of the wall. After they reach on the wall, Kota point to the front.

Kota: See that?

Then Yuu look at where Kota is pointing. He saw an island from the distance. Even thought it quite small, it's big enough for him to look at it.

Yuu: An island?

Kota: That's Aegis.

Yuu: That island is Aegis?

Kota: Yup. The Aegis Project is to make that entire island a shelter.

Yuu: A huge island like that?

Kota: A place where Aragami couldn't attack... Mankind's last hope, the Aegis Project.

Yuu: How many people can it shelter once it's completed?

Kota: All of mankind. Everyone on this Earth can be accommodated.

It makes Yuu look at Kota before remembering the huge Ouroboros that he saw from the previous mission. The wind blows as he look back at the island.

Yuu: Every person on Earth?

Kota: Feeling strange, isn't it? The future of mankind rests on our shoulder. The 1st Unit's mission... is to destroy Aragami and bring back its core.

Yuu: Core?

Kota: The core is being used to construct Aegis. *turn to Yuu* We have to give our all.

Yuu: *smile & nod* Yeah.

Both of them continue to look at Aegis before Yuu look back at Kota.

Yuu: Hey, Kota.

Kota: Yes?

Yuu: About that Arata guy. Is that true that he's an Aragami?

Yuu: Yeah. Why?

Yuu: Why? You seems carefree about it. Aren't he's a threat to us?

Kota: Of course not. Arata-san is more human than an Aragami. Thanks to him, there's no casualities in the dangerous missions that the other God Eaters take. Uhh... He really like meat, and sweets. I never saw someone that like sweets that much. Sweets like chocolate and candy can calm him down when he gets anrgy. There's many good things about him, too. I'm sure... when you know him, you'll get used to him. Arata-san is very good person.

Yuu: An Aragami that more human than a monster...?

Kota: That's right. I hope he didn't bring us in hard mission since he'll be the one that in charge on instructing us when not in the mission with 1st Unit. Of course, along with Alisa-san.

Yuu: He'll be intructing us?! For real?!

Kota: I hope we won't die with the kind of mission we're in...

Yuu: Hearing that already makes me lost hope!

(Time Skip)
(Next Day)

In Atara's Room...

Arata is eating some pizza while looking at the papers of data. It's the data of Yuu, Alisa and Kota. He take a piece of pizza as he put it in his mouth and munching it before swallow. He grab the can of soda and drink it before sigh.

Arata: Geez... Putting me in charge of these guys really a real pain in the ass...

(Flashback)

In the command room...

Tsubaki: Here's their data.

She gave Arata the papers that have the data of the new members as he take it.

Arata: Hey, Ms. Major, are you for really? Putting them in my supervision?

Tsubaki: You're the only person that fit for this job. Lindow says that you might able to increase their ability.

Arata: *sigh* Damn that old man...

Tsubaki: I don't know why Lindow did this, but even the Director agree with it. That's orders.

Arata: *annoyed* That Director really...

(Flashback Over)

Arata: I should just ask Director to stop this, but... he didn't say anything about this.

He sigh again before look at the papers one by one.

Arata(In mind): *Yuu's data* Kannagi Yuu. He has an amazing agility and stamina, but still have a risk. Too reckless when about fighting, have good skills but hardly able so show it. Is this it guy for real? But he did a great job on surviving outside the walls before arriving here. Next...

He take the second papers.

Arata(In mind): *Kota's data* Fujiki Kota. He didn't have that much data, but he's quite good as well. His Jinki is a gun-type, made based on Major's old Jinki. He's reflexes are slow, and couldn't keep up with hard fight. The hell is this? This guy doesn't have much skills but have so-so skills...

He sigh before take the last papers.

Arata(In mind): *Alisa's data* Lastly, Alisa Ilinichina Amiella. She's very good, and show many good results during training. It's true that she strong and fast, but this also can be her greatest weakness. She has no sense of teamwork and really arrogant. Heh, she almost like Soma. But she's... really troublesome than Yuu and Kota. Even she has medical problems for her past trauma...

He put all the papers on the table before looking out at the window. The day moves really fast and he's in his room in almost night.

Arata: Tomorrow might be the time...

He lie down on the couch before looking at the Faiz Gear on the table. He grab his Faiz Phone before spins it around and put it back on the table.

Arata: What would those two do if things ended up like this...?

Then he heard knocking at his door. He walk there and open the door, showing Yuu.

Arata: Oh. It's you, huh?

Yuu: Uhh... Arata... san.

Arata: Drop that, what is it?

Yuu: There's something I wanted to talk with you about.

He invite Yuu went into the his room. Yuu sit on the chair as Arata put a can of soda in front of him.

Yuu: Oh, thanks.

Arata: So, what do you wanted to talk about?

Yuu: That's... *look up* Arata, why did you allied yourself with humanity?

Arata: What do you mean?

Yuu: I mean... you're an Aragami. We basically enemies, do why did you choose human instead of your own race?

Arata: *sigh* Geez...

He scratch the back of his neck before sitting down in front of Yuu.

Arata: That kind of question is what I wanted to avoid, y'know. Honestly, I don't know...

Yuu: Huh?

Arata: I don't know who give birth of me, but I was raised by humans. I have a human family, those who I cared about.

Yuu: You have a family?

Arata: Heh. Just because I'm from a monster race, that doesn't mean I couldn't have a family. Of course, happy family and friends.

Yuu: If you have family that loves you, why did you left?

Arata: *look down* That's... I don't really want to talk about it much...

Yuu: Did something happened?

Arata: Six years ago, that is when my happy life ends. Aragami attacked the place where I lived, and my human parents told me to hide. I was scared back then... And when get out, I saw blood everywhere. They killed my family, friends, and destroy my life... That is why I hate Aragami that threaten humanity...!

Yuu: Arata...

Arata: *sigh* Able to let out these are reliefing sometimes...

Yuu: Then Arata...

It makes Arata look at Yuu and saw his serious expression.

Yuu: I'll make sure your pain disappear, I'll be your friend.

Arata: Be my friends?

Yuu: That's right.

Arata: Pffft! Ahahaha!

Yuu: Wh-What?

Arata: I already have friends. But if you wanted to be my friend as well, then that's okay.

Yuu: Arata...

Arata: So, how's the mission with Lindow?

Yuu: O-Oh, it's good. We able to extract the core from six Gboro-Gboro.

Arata: Those slow slumpy things? Heh. Talk about simple. They're not that strong, they very slow and very heavy. They more comfortable in the water, but I have no idea why they always on land.

Yuu: We did a good job, but Alisa-san keep doing the job by herself. She doesn't seem cared about teaming up with us.

Arata: I read the data about her. She always did that.

Yuu: And... we save some survivors outside the wall on the way back.

Arata: Well, that's good.

Yuu: But...

Arata: What now?

Yuu: They're not allowed to enter this place. The guards told them to leave or they have to use force. I couldn't do anything...

Arata: That can't be avoid. I and the Defense Unit did the same, but they got pushed away as well. That's the hard part about this world.

Yuu: Major Amamiya said tomorrow will be our mission with you.

Arata: That's good. Also, Yuu, there's something I wanted to ask you to do.

Yuu: Okay, what is it?

Arata: It's about...

(Time Skip)
(Next Day)

In the command room...

Tsubaki call the new members. Arata was already there as Yuu, Alisa and Kota arrived.

Tsubaki: Your mission today will be extracting the core from four Vajra.

Kota: Vajra?

Tsubaki: That's right.

Kota: But why Vajra? Their big and hard to fight.

Tsubaki: Ask your leader.

It makes them look at Arata who open the wraper of a lolipop and then eat it.

Yuu: *sweatdrop* Arata, why did you choose Vajra?

Arata: There's so many weak Aragami around here. Also, Vajra's core is huge. And we only target four, so it won't be problem.

Kota: That's for you! What about the three of us here?! We hardly keep up with the 1st Unit yesterday!

Atara: Not my really problem.

Kota: You harsh as they said!

Arata: Whatever.

He turn to them as he take out some gums from his pocket.

Arata: Wants some gums?

Kota: Sure!

Yuu: Yeah.

They take the gums. They open the wraper and throw the gums into their mouth but Alisa didn't take it as she keep glaring at Arata.

Arata: Alisa, do you want one?

Kota: Take it, when Arata-san is kind right now.

Yuu: That's right.

Alisa: Unfortunately, I won't take anything from a monster. *walk away* Or listen to one.

They look at her as she left. Yuu and Kota stay quiet as Arata put the gum into his pocket before sigh and scratch his cheek.

Arata: This girl is going to be a tough one.

Tsubaki: Good luck in your first mission as a leader.

Arata: You'te the one that talks, Ms. Major.

(Outside the wall)

They uses a truck to head toward the area. Arata drives while the others sitting at the back.

Arata: You guys know what our objectives, right?

Kota: Right. Extract core from four Vajra.

Arata: That's right. We'll go in two-person team. Kota, you're with me. Yuu with Alisa, understand?

Kota: Yes, sir!

Yuu: Okay.

Alisa: *look away* Hmph.

Arata: I'm fine when I'm with Kota, but Alisa, don't forget to work together with Yuu. Teamwork is the true success of teams.

Alisa: Like I said, I won't take orders from you.

At the targeted area...

Arata and Kota went to the east while Yuu and Alisa went to the west. Arata told them not to left anyone behind, no matter what the situation and always remember to help each other. Currently, Yuu is shooting at a Vajra while Alisa trying to kill it.

Yuu: Alisa, hurry up! I couldn't distract it longer!

Alisa just stay quiet as she stab the right back leg causing the Vajra roar in pain. She jumps away and change her Jinki into gun mode as she shoot the Vajra. Yuu aim his Jinki at the Vajra and shoot it right in the head causing an explosion, and kill it.

Yuu: *panting* Finally... *wipe his forehead* Dealing with just one Vajra is really hard...

He use devour to extract the core from the Vajra. After that, they went to other area to look for another one.

Alisa: Vajra always hide underground, so they might be around rocky areas.

Yuu: Got it.

(Flashback)

Arata: Yuu, I wanted you to save Alisa.

Yuu: What do you mean?

Arata: She was clouded by her dark past, and I can saw fear in her eyes despite she tried to block it using medicine.

Yuu: But why me?

Arata: Because I know you can save her. I'm counting one you.

(Flashback Over)

Yuu(In mind): Why did he wanted me to save her? She seems fine to me.

Alisa: You've been quiet for awhile, is there something wrong?

Yuu: Oh, nothing.

While walking, Yuu look down before he look back at Alisa.

Yuu: Hey, Alisa-san. Why won't you listen to Arata?

Alisa: Who would listen to an Aragami. He just a monster like the rest of them.

Yuu: Hey, don't you think that's too much. Why would he even help us at the plane fight before?

Alisa: I dunno. But he still my enemy, I'll destroy every Aragami including him.

Yuu: Hey, that's too much.

Then Alisa stopped and turn around as she glare at Yuu.

Alisa: Are you believe in him? Kannagi-san, he just an Aragami. Nothing but monster.

Yuu: But that doesn't mean he's a threat to us. He didn't even try to do anything on us!

Alisa: I don't care! Sonner or later, he'll kill us! And I'll kill him before he did that!

Yuu: Alisa-san!

Before she walk away, Yuu hurriedly grab her hand. Suddenly, Yuu's eyes shines in blue when he saw some kind of memories. He saw Alisa as a little girl and hide in a wardrobe in fear, people getting killed and a black Vajra. After the vision disappear, Yuu let go of Alisa as he close his eyes, hold his head with his right hand as he shake his head.

Yuu(In mind): Wh-What was that? Did I just saw Alisa-san's memories?

Alisa: Kannagi-san, are you okay?

Yuu: Y-Yeah.

Alisa: *sigh* Stop stalling times, let's get going.

Yuu: Okay...

(Time Skip)

After dealing with another Vajra, Yuu and Alisa went back to the meeting point. When they arrived there, they saw Arata and Kota already there waiting for them.

Arata: *stand up* Finally, how much time do you guys need to beat two Vajra and extract their core?

Yuu: Talk about forever...

Kota: We done at our part. Arata-san already have two core, and I never thought his Jinki's devour the whole Vajra.

Yuu: Well, at least we're done here.

Kota: Yeah.

Arata: Good, let's head back.

As he turn around, Alisa glare at Arata as she grip his Jinki tightly.

Alisa: Not yet. There's one more left...!

She dash ahead as she raise her Jinki. Arata spins around and block the slash with his Jinki. Kota suprised for her action while Yuu know what she's going to do. Arata just blocking her attack and pushing her away while trying not to hurt Alisa at the sudden fight. Arata don't want to hurt anyone, even that person hate him.

Arata: Hey brat, what you think you're doing?

Alisa: I'll destroy every Aragami, including you!

Arata: Tch. What a troublesome girl you are.

He push her away as Alisa skids on the ground. She get back up and rush back toward Arata. Alisa keep slashing at him but Arata keep blocking her attacks with his Jinki while didn't even move at all.

Kota: Alisa-san, please stop it!

Yuu: Arata isn't our enemy!

Alisa: Shut up! *glare at Arata* I'll destroy you, you monster!

Arata: You really...

He push her away again but a bit harder making Alisa fall on the ground. She shake her head as she look at Arata but she flinchef. Even Yuu and Kota flinched when they look at Arata. His spiky hair went up and his eyes shines in red.

Arata: ...making me mad.

Alisa(In mind): Wh-What is this pressure?! Why couldn't I move...?

Kota(In mind): *gulp* This is bad. Arata-san is mad!

Yuu(In mind): So this how he look like... when he's angry.

Before anything happened, Arata snapped when he sense something. He quickly went toward Kota before yanked him back by the scarf as a Vajra jump out of nowhere and land near them.

Kota: Woah!

Yuu: A Vajra?!

Arata: Tch. At the time like this...!

The Vajra roar loudly. Alisa suddenly flinched again. She tried to find her medicine but it fall quite far from her. As the Vajra look at her, it triggers her trauma.

Arata: Hey, what are you doing?! Get away from there!

Kota: Alisa-san!

Yuu: *dash ahead* Damn it!

Kota: Yuu!

Yuu quickly run toward her. As the Vajra raise it's tail, it swing it right toward Alisa. She unable to move due her trauma but Yuu get to her in time and push her out of the way, as he get hit instead.

Yuu: Gahh!

He slammed at the huge rock as it cracked. He cough blood as he fall on to the ground.

Alisa: K-Kannagi-san!

Arata: Tch. This is really annoying. Kota, take Alisa and Yuu to safety!

Kota: R-Right!

As he went toward Alisa and help her get up as they went to Yuu. Arata turn to the Vajra as he take out his Faiz Phone and open it as he dial 5-5-5 and press enter.

Standing By!

Arata: Henshin!

He insert the phone at the belt and flip it to the side.

Complete!

He shines in red lights as red highlights move at his body and change him into his Rider form.

Faiz: I won't let anyone die!

He grip his Jinki as he dash forward and land a slash making the Vajra back away. Kota help Yuu sit up as Yuu hold his left shoulder.

Kota: Are you okay, Yuu?

Yuu: Not really...

He look at Alisa before look at Faiz who is fighting. While fighting the Vajra, Faiz tap at his electric band before jumps away and change his Jinki into gun mode as he shoots the Vajra. The Vajra back away as roar at Faiz and start producing electricity.

Faiz: Crap! *turn around* You guys, get away!

They look at Faiz and then the Vajra as a ball of energy appear on top of it. Kota help Yuu up as they get away as Alisa follow them from behind. The Vajra roar and launch the energy ball toward them. Before the energy can hit them, Faiz stand in front of it's path as the energy explode as the others fall on the ground. They slowly get up as they turn around and saw Faiz on his right knee while grip his Jinki as his body covered with electricity.

Faiz(In mind): Damn it! This is something that I wanted to avoid!

Kota: Arata-san!

Faiz: *glance back* I'm fine! *slowly stand up* You guys get out of here, I'll deal with that Vajra!

Suddenly, a second Vajra appeared at the right side of Faiz.

Faiz: Geez... More trouble!

Yuu: Arata, you couldn't fight them in that state! Let's run away!

Faiz: If I run away, you guys will ended up as the target! Just go away, you holding my back!

Kota: Arata-san!

Faiz: Get out from here, brats!

Both Vajra roar as they jump toward him. Kota tried to shoot with his Jinki but couldn't get a proper aim. As they get close, the Vajras get hit by dozens of small missiles causing some explosion and sent them back away.

Alisa: What?

Yuu: Where did it...?

Faiz: *sigh* You late...

He turn to the right and saw a dinosaur like robot with someone riding on it. The machine is Side Basshar, Kaixa's machine. The person jump down from the machine but the covered in cloak. As the person throw his cloak, it shows who he is. He has jet black spiky hair and dark green eyes. He's wearing black top tank, a pair of gaunlets, his jacket tied around his waist, shagy dark blue pants and brown boots. His name is Urashima Makoto, aka Kamen Rider Kaixa.

Makoto: Thank goodness I'm around here.

Faiz: Heh. Who would said that in this situation?

Makoto: Whatever, since I'm here no one dies!

It makes the others in confusion. Makoto grab something at his machine as it change back into motorcycle. It was his custom Jinki, colored in black with purple and yellow highlights. Then he take out his Kaixa Phone. He open it and dial 9-1-3 and press enter.

Standing By!

Makoto: Henshin!

He insert it at the belt anf flip the phone to the side.

Complete!

He shines in yellow highlights before change into his Rider form, making the others suprised.

《Kamen Rider Kaixa》

Kota: Another... Kamen Rider...

Alisa: He's color different...

Yuu: There's someone just like Arata...

Kaixa stretch his arms before walk forward and went next to Faiz as Faiz get up and the stun effect disappear from his body. Faiz grip his Jinki as Kaixa spins his Jinki and hold it backward.

Kaixa: Let's go, brat.

Faiz: Shut up. I'll destroy then both, if those three isn't here.

Kaixa: With my power, I'll destroy all my enemies.

Faiz: Let the hunt begin.

They take their stance and rush ahead as the Vajras roar at them. Both of them jumped to the side causing the Vajra to turn each one of them. Faiz change his Jinki into gun mode as he shoots the Vajra making it back away. Kaixa take out his Kaixa Edge and blast the Vajra.

To be continued...

"Another Kamen Rider, huh?"

"Yuu... I'll let you handle Alisa. Because you the only who can save her."

"The black... Vajra..."

"You gotta live...!"

Next time: "The Missing New-Types."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 46 5
Satori bullied, neglect and bullied in this so call school Union Academy for not having powers like them but they didn't know he had powers but he re...
15.6K 144 36
It was year 2071. Monsters suddenly appeared 21 years ago. They were named randomly. Named "Aragami". Yuu Kannagi, a 15 years old boy who was compat...
22.5K 564 35
(Y/N): "I am....Death...Chaos...Judgement...Hakaishin...that's who or what I am...A Real King Of Monsters." After (Y/N) was been defeated by the huma...
198K 5.4K 41
I hope you enjoy this one : )