The Hybrid Family

By TheUltimateFangirl32

A family of Hybrids move to Forks, expecting it to be like any other time they move, normal. That is, until t... More

IMPOTANT PLEASE READ
Character info: Ireina
Character info: Cora
Character info: Harry and Henry
Prolauge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
100 reads.

Character info: Ben

415 9 0
By TheUltimateFangirl32

Eyes:

Hair:

Personality: he is playful with Ira, serious when needed, extremely protective over Ireina, loveable

Likes: listening to Ireina practise the piano, messing around with his siblings, the Cullens (later on) his family, helping Ira out, the pack (later on)

Dislikes: Bella ( later on), people being mean to his family, people bullying Ira, people who threaten/ hurt one of his family members, people asking Ira or Cora out (but mostly Ira)

Mate: Unknown

Powers: can change into a wolf (since he is part werewolf), can speak telepathically with Cora, Harry, Henry, And Ireina, has mental shield

Nicknames: Benny (Ireina, the twins), pup (the pack), mutt (Bella)

Message from Ben: Hello, My name is Ben Thomas SilverWood. I will do whatever it takes to keep my little sister Ireina safe, especially from Bella. I am stuck as a 18 year old in high school. I am a human werewolf hybrid and I am the oldest child of the SilverWoods. I adore my sister so much that if someone hurts her, I will personally murder them. That's it for now, Goodbye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

604K 30.6K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
697K 25.5K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
178K 3.7K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
188K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...