Teacher Teaser (Gerard X Read...

By solarattraction

After your last teacher, Mr. Grace, quits they find a replacement pretty quickly. he didn't know what he had... More

1: Stressed Out
2: Pretty Fly For A Fry Guy
3: Narcissistic
4: Is it a "blade" of wheat i ask the universe
5: I don't get involved in milk politics
7: Early skull gets the brain
8: Knives And Pens
9: ryan ross
10: I'll keep you my dirty little secret;)
11: Moved
12: Thnks Fr Th Mmrs
13: Who has to know?
14: Frankie
15: The End.

6: dwight, you ignorant slut

340 8 15
By solarattraction

"You did WHAT?" Frank turns to me when I tell him how I got out of the extra half hour. "I didn't want to be there, so I used my good figure to my advantage." I smirked at him, while unlocking my dorm room door. "Wow. Frank was right about you being a whore, I guess." Jimmy sat down on the couch. "Yeah, I guess he was huh?" I got a snack from the pantry for myself, but as I sat down jimmy took it from my hands.

"Hey, give it back you fucking fat ass!"

"Never!"

Soon, we were playing tug of war with the bag of chips, until it popped open and spilled everywhere. Jimmy began to pick them off the floor and eat them.

"I haven't cleaned my floors in months man, but go for it." I reach for the remote as he spits them back out on the floor.

"Gross! Clean that up!" I looked down at his mess.

"Fine!" Jimmy stood up and got paper towel.

Frank jumped over the couch to sit next to me.

"So, what are we gonna do next class to piss of Way?" Frank pierced an oreo with his teeth.

"I was thinking that we show up super early, and just be super good students. He cant get us in trouble for doing that, but he'll be so fucking confused."

"Nuh-uh. I'm not getting up early for that guy."

"Yes you are, frank." I click through the channels, until I just decide to watch Netflix. I throw the remote onto franks lap. "You can pick the show." I look over to him.

"Jimmy!" I look behind me to see he's eating ice cream.

"Where the fuck did you get that? I don't buy ice cream."

He shrugs. "what the actual fuc-"

It's about 4PM, and i'm bored as hell.

"We should go shopping!" Frank pauses the movie.

"Yes, im so fucking bored-"

"Lets go SHOPPING, BITCHES!" Jimmy says in his flamboyant gay voice.

"That just screamed 'faggot'" I turn to him.

"Exactly my point."

------------------------------

When we get to the mall, we go straight to a little boba store. "Maybe we'll see Way again, I mean we see him fucking everywhere.." Jimmy scoffs, before opening the door.

"I mean, this is just a fan fic.."

We turn to the reader, and turn back.

After we get our boba, we go over to Hot Topic. (cringey emo shit, i know.)

"I like this shirt.." Frank turns to jimmy, holding a green day shirt.

"Fuck you man."

"Good."

Frank smirks, and puts the shirt back.

I see a Waterparks shirt, and immediately pull it off the shelf. "I'll be taking this home, thank you very much.."

"Didn't know you were into them, y/n" Frank raises an eyebrow.

"Oh it's kind of a new obsession, I guess."... "Like your obsession with way" He punches me in the arm.

"That's jimmy, not me." He cocks his head over to Jimmy, who's looking at a Pierce The Veil shirt. He luckily didn't hear him.

"Just this shirt, please." I slide the shirt to the cashier. "Okay! Anything else?" She scans the bar code. I wonder if that could scan my wris- hehe. nevermind that.

I ponder her question and scan the store, and see some septum piercings. "Do you guys pierce, or just sell piercings?" I turn my head to the cashier. "Actually we do pierce, and it's only $10." That shocked me. "Do it! Do it!" Frank chants. "Eh, what the hell. Why not?" Frank pumps his fist. "Alright then! Follow me you three." She motions for us to follow her. "What kind do you want? Like, what particular ring?" She points to a shelf of display piercings. "How about just a normal one for now." She nods, and gets the tools ready.

This is really happening. Nice.

"SHIT-" I reluctantly back away as she sticks the needle-thing into my fucking nose. "That's alright, it usually happens with first time piercers."

"Just a normal one still?" She asks, as she reaches for the ring.

I nod.

It doesn't really hurt when she puts the ring in, especially because she gave me painkillers.

"You're all set! Just wash it everyday with this formula, and don't take it out until about 6 months after." She helps me up. I can't really stand, because the painkillers.

"Come on, lets go get y/n some food. Jimmy, we're leaving." Frank calls jimmy, who's looking at lip piercings. "Wait! Frank!" I turn my head to him. "I want another piercing-" He cocks an eyebrow. "Another one- Why? And what kind?"

"Lip piercing."

"Fine- but you're paying for it." He sits me back down, and tells the lady what piercing I want.

"What kind of lip piercing?" she kneels next to me.

"Ring."

"Just a normal gold ring?" She sterilizes her needle.

"Silver, please." I bit my lip.

"Where do you want the ring, hun? Middle, left, or right?"

"Uh.. Left." I look at my fingernails. The paint is chipping.

"Alright then, that can happen."

She sticks the needle into my lip.

Again, can't feel it. Drugs, y'know?

"Alright.. same rules apply with this piercing. Can you two make sure she knows this when she's not on painkillers?"

Frank and Jimmy nod their heads.

"Come on guys, I need a manicure-" I stand up. The painkillers are starting to fade.

"oh HELL yes." Jimmy leads me to the door, with his arm slung around my shoulder.

"You're gonna get one too, aren't yo-"

"Yep!" He skips down the mall to the nail salon.

Me and Frank run after him.

We walk into the salon, and wait for our nail technicians.

"Hello there! I'll buy your guys nail technician, just you two?" She points to me and Jimmy, and we nod.

"Follow me then." She leads us to our stations.

Me and Jimmy sit down at our stations, and another lady comes out for Jimmy.

My technician sits down. "So, what kind of nails do you want?" She looks across to me. "I just want black coffins with a skull on each index finger." I pulled up a picture. (below)

"Okay, I can do that.. they might not be as detailed as those though." She laughs and pulls out her tools.

Meanwhile, Jimmy starts crying.

"Jimmy what the actual hell are you crying about?" I turn my head to him.

"I started trimming his cuticles."

"Jimmy, you're such a fucking baby."

----------------------------------------------------

"Man, they did a really good job." Jimmy opens the door, and wipes his eyes.

"Dude. you cried over your cuticles."

"Oh shut up y/n"

Frank unlocks his car, and climbs inside.

Its about 10pm at this time, so he drives us back to our dorms.

"Thanks man." I say, opening my dorm door. "Anytime loser." He pats my back, and walks down the hall with Jimmy to go back to their dorms.

I immediately crash onto my couch. i'm too tired to walk further.

Can't wait to wake up early tomorrow..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 8.1K 40
frankyoass: 😀😀✊🏻✊🏻✊🏻 traitor slay.gee: yOUrE A MINOR frankyoass: IM TURNING 18 SOON slay.gee: i knOw BUT JUST REMEMBER THAT I AM TAKEN Highest R...
4.8K 598 22
Gerard Way never expected for his years in college to pass so slowly. He almost craved for something to happen to make the experience more exciting...
19.2K 283 25
REWRITE NOW PUBLISHED!! PLEASE CONSIDER READING THAT INSTEAD AS THE QUALITY IS BETTER !! You just moved here to Belleville, Jersey after your mom fin...
176K 5K 41
"You're mine." "I know." (bottom gerard yikes) (first story warning !! don't comment about the quality of this book, i'm aware) (this story was co...