The 'Bot to my Spark

By jessetheautobot

||ENDED|| Thank you guys so much for reading my cringe! I owe it to all of you ^^ !!WARNING!! If you are belo... More

Intro
Adoption
The Rescue Bots
Camping Trip
Overprotective Bumblebee
Burglaries
The 'Deception'
Dani
Friends or something else?
Kidnapped
Cooperation
Collapsing Building
Controlled
Team Prime
Snow Day
Surprises
18 - Miku
19 - Heatwave
Unfortunate news...
The Velgrox
Decision

The Book

145 2 1
By jessetheautobot

  Dani banded me a book one day. It was the old plain school notebook. "Read it," she giggled. Uh oh.

  I didn't dare to open or look at it for a few good hours. Heatwave noticed the book on my desk in my room left untouched for a few hours. He knows that I never do that to any book with any genre. He picked it up and passed it to me. When I heard him coming, I transformed into my bot mode. "Are you planning to read this? For what I know, you don't do this often," Heatwave told me as he handed me the book. I pushed it away. "I'm scared of it, obviously I won't even touch it," I said, covering my face. He gave me a confused look but opened the book anyway. "CLOSE IT!" I yelled. He chuckled.

In a mater of seconds, he regretted reading the book. I knew that Dani must have written something inside. I yelled for Dani. She was laughing whilst walking into the bunker. She knew that something must have happened that triggered my anger. "Heatwave, why are you holding the book that was meant for Miku?" She snorted. I growled. Heatwave was obviously filled with mixed reactions. "Dani, what was in your mind when you wrote this?" Heatwave asked timidly. "Nothing. Blades and I have been watching romantic comedy without you two~," she mocked. Romantic comedy is somehow Heatwave's favourite although he insisted that he likes war better. We watch it privately sometimes, probably getting caught by Dani without knowing.

A few hours later, Heatwave and I were training our stances. It was about 4 in the evening. As he was doing his punches, I felt like asking him about the contents of the book. My mind, on the other servo, kept resisting on me asking. Suddenly, Heatwave surprised me with a punch which I fortunately dodged. I then counter attacked by landing a painful punch on his lower chassis. "Something's on your neural-processor," he struggled to say. "How'd you know?" I asked, lifting him to a corner to rest. "You seldom do that. Usually it's something caught inside your neural-processor," he grunted. "You're right," I sighed.

  "What did you read about in the book Dani wrote?" I asked timidly.

  His optics opened wide before I could finish my question. I could see the hesitation in his optics but he blurted out the answer anyway.

  "That time with the robo-baby made Dani think that we should have a sparkling of our own."

  He immediately pretended to choke. "Let me guess, she wrote about what humans refer to as 'lemons'," I said, crossing my arms. He nodded with a scared expression. Typical Dani. "Just ignore her shipping. We'll just continue on with our lives," I shrugged. The thought about Heatwave and I made me suddenly to want to read the book. I'm curious. Heatwave slowly stood up. "I never ever want to read whatever book you refuse to read - ever again," he swore. I laughed. "Let's take a little break, shall we?" I asked him. He agreed.

  We went back to street level. I walked to my room and shut the door. The book was on my desk. Should I read it? According to Heatwave it is rather awful and traumatising to read. Whatever it is, I have to find out. I need to find out. I cautiously opened the book, just in time for someone to knock on the door. I groaned, putting the book back to its original position. I opened the door, revealing Dani. "What do you need? I was in the middle of reading 'Top Roasts to Shippers'," I huffed. She chuckled. "Aren't you supposed to be with Heatwave?" She laughed again. "Yes, but actually no. We're taking a break from our training," I said. "Well I'm assuming you both are training hard for your future-" I cut her off. "Quit it," I said firmly. "I'm out, bye!" She exclaimed, somehow managing to slam the door on my face. I sighed. This girl needs rehabilitation.

  I went back to my desk. I sat on my chair, with my heart beating hard in my chest. I carefully, once again, open the book.

  Hey Miku! I'm assuming Heatwave will be the one reading instead since he is always there by your side~
  The experience of the robo-baby was actually my idea. Doc wanted me to babysit but instead I got you guys to babysit. Even the baby ships you both, how cute.
  Speaking of which, the next page contains lemons! I'm sure Heatwave will enjoy 😏

  I don't know how much Heatwave has read, but I shut the book hard and slammed it on my desk. Graham was right, Dani really is a hardcore shipper. Let's hope she doesn't go further than this. Suddenly, Heatwave called out for me. I rushed to the bunker.

  He did extra training on his own while I was away. Somehow, he pulled his leg and nearly fell on a huge pair of scissors I remember telling Graham to clean up. I carefully assisted him to the platform where it takes us up to street level so we can access to the medic bay. "Sorry to tell you this Heats but you're confined to a wheelchair for a week," I said. He groaned. "I shouldn't have went for that stupid move," he said to himself. "Well it is worth a try," I said, comforting him.

  Heatwave sat beside Cody at the communications centre while we went out for rescue missions. I'm sure he is bored when he isn't let in to the rescue.

Heck, I'm wrong.

  Dani was noticed to always bail from our missions. She finds random excuses just to stay over at the communications centre. I wonder what is she up to.

  A few months later, it was 14th February - Valentine's Day. The whole team decided to take a day off and let the other emergency responder department to cover us. There is a valid reason. I heard we were in charge of the Valentine's Day decoration, a reason from Graham anyways. We got out the decorations for tonight's beautiful float parade and began to hang them up... around the firehouse first? I turned a blind optic to it and continued to do what we were told. However, Dani wasn't much help. I also found out that Heats had been talking with her a lot recently. It ticks me off, I got jealous.

  After decorating the firehouse, Chief Burns decided that we should take an hour break. Heatwave decided to invite me to a ride. I had to be in my human form because if he is seen without a driver, we're toast. We drove around the island as per patrol routes. We talked about Valentine's Day and our precious experience with love and all that mushy stuff that we usually talk about while watching romantic comedy.

  When we got back to the firehouse, Heatwave wanted me to place a hologram of me in him because he wanted to go somewhere else private. I put the hologram there and he drove off. I didn't see where he went since I know I can trust him to where he wants to go.

  I walked into the firehouse. It was dark. Red flags were set off. I became wary of my surroundings but I didn't use my night vision ability. I transformed into my bot mode and had my blaster out. What if the firehouse got attacked by Decepticons? What if the others were discovered by the stupid cons? Suddenly, the lights switched on, blinding me. When I looked in front, there was Heatwave along with the other Rescue Bots. I sighed in relief.

  To summarise what happened, Heatwave took me to the Griffin Rock peak and the outdoor cinema. We returned back to the firehouse to prepare for a surprise camping trip.

  We arrived at the destination. The waterfall was flowing smoothly. Fireflies flew about near the grass, looking for a resting place. Heatwave made sure nobody is around so I could let my ears and tail out comfortably. The night sky displayed millions of blinking optics looking down on us. I turned back to Heatwave, who was already behind me smiling.

  I was mesmerised in his optics. All those times we spent together really do meant something. The jealousy I felt when Heatwave and Dani are always talking, even if it's just for a day. Everything that happened - the close bond Heatwave and I shared, the training periods where I literally gave Heatwave a thumping, times where we care for each other. Everything came to one clear conclusion: I love Heatwave.

  Under the night sky with such a scenery. The insects were chirping their songs. The waterfall contributed its rushing sound to the night song. It may be dark but the fireflies lit our vision. My tail was waving from left to right, touching the grass where the fireflies were at. They flew up, lighting up my area. I could feel Heatwave walking closer and closer to me. His warmth made me feel safe, just like how we always spend time together through the night.

  I let out a breath. "What is all of this?" I asked softly. "Something I wanted - or should have - done long ago when you were first introduced to the rescue team," he replied as his servos held my waist gently. I placed my servos on his broad shoulders. He may be taller than me by an inch but it doesn't mean that my servos can't reach him.

  This hotheaded leader, a fire-bot, a tough one in fact, now holding on to me, giving me an expression in which I never expected for him to pull out. Our optics were locked on to each other's. This is something I never experienced with Knockout. Knockout is just a son of a glitch to me. He never respected me. But Heatwave, he gave me a different approach.

  Our faces inched closer and closer. I didn't know what went through him, but he pulled my helm close and kissed me. I melted. We closed our optics, enjoying each other. It lasted for a few seconds before we pulled away.

  "Miku, I... love you. I don't know if you know this but you helped shaped me. You helped me become such a great leader to the team. Besides that, you spent time with me. Since day one when you arrived, I noticed something special about you when I laid my optics on you. There is something I want to ask in this special night.

  "Will you be my sparkmate?"

  I nearly leaked my optics. Without a doubt, I said yes. "SHE SAID YES!" Somebot from the background screamed. Blades, Boulder, Chase, Chief Burns, Cody, Graham, Kade and Dani came out from the bushes and began to celebrate. Dani was screeching. Blades was busy dancing around celebrating. The others were busy smiling sweetly.

  The next morning, I find myself in Heatwave's berth. He was literally behind me hugging me as we recharged.

  "Did you guys sparkbond?" Blades asked with sparkling optics. I yawned. "I think we did, last night was a blurr to me," I said. Heatwave decided to hug me from behind. "Morning," he said softly. I blushed. "Stop. It. I'll punch your chassis if you do this every morning," I threatened.

  Cody wrote what happened last night into his diary and allowed Heatwave and I to read it. Although he dislike romance, it doesn't necessarily mean that he isn't happy that Heatwave and I are sparkmates.

  This is an ending to our friendship, but a beautiful beginning to our journey as sparkmates.

A/N:
Wheeee I'm done. I might write a part similar to the episode Spellbound later on but we'll see. Fyi, I was quite uncomfortable to write Heatwave and Miku's "romantic part" 😂

Note to new readers:
Hi, welcome to my world of fan fiction. Miku (or Mikuto) is an original character I made myself a few years ago. From reading this, you would know that Miku is a twin to Bumblebee (formerly) and a sparkling of Optimus and Elita.
Feel free to check out my most famous book (as of 5th July 2020) - Transformers: School of Cybertron.

See you guys at the next part!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 166 10
"An explosion rang through the air. Glass shattered everywhere and five humans gained serious burns and cuts. The five Autobots were better off, but...
21K 501 18
UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION Roses. Quickshadow had always found those flowers beautiful; and they were so intricate, layer upon layer of petals. She kn...
12.8K 280 16
Sometimes life can take a wrong turn and leaves you to wonder "what did I do wrong". Well, Glacia always thinks of that one little sentence for the p...
6.2K 160 7
[Update Status: REMAKE ON PROGRESS] Hi! My name is Silver. I'm physically aged 18 but my real age is... Ya don't want to know. Likes and dislikes hmm...