Villain Deku: Victory without...

By KainXander

What if Deku and the League of Villains found a more peaceful approach, that didn't involve bloodshed. More

Without Bloodshed

798 38 34
By KainXander

"Cheers," the villains said as they smashed their glasses together.

"Second term as prime minister, how does it feel, Shigaraki?" Deku asked teasingly. He wore a white dress shirt with a loose tie, looking more mature as his face had matured since he turned twenty only weeks ago.

"How does it feel being able to be the deputy prime minister?" Shigaraki replies. Shigaraki had undergone skin revitalization to make himself look more presentable.

"Still can't believe we actually got voted into office," Toga mentioned taking a sip of a red bubbly drink. Her hair was down as she wore a college uniform.

"To think we were able to destroy the hero system with the system," Dabi admitted.

"Not gonna drink?" Shigaraki asks as he notices Deku swirling the cup in his hand.

"Haven't acquired the taste," Deku jokes as he looks down at the glass. "Just thinking about everything we did to get here."

"Are you reminiscing? - Keep it to yourself!" Twice says, still wearing his villain outfit.

"Let me reminisce a bit," Deku joked.

His mind wandered a bit as he continued to chat with the others, thinking back to joining the League of Villains and their political journey. Not wanting to dwell on the pain he felt from All Might and Bakugo's words, Deku focused on where it all began.

-

"You want to what?" Shigaraki asked, puzzled by what the 16-year-old boy said.

"I want us to become a political party," Deku responded.

"I want to crush All Might and everyone else who acts so cheerful becasue of him, so why would I even want to appease those hypocrites!?" Shigaraki shouted.

"Deku, I don't think you understand what we're trying to do," All for One stated from the TV screen.

"Wouldn't you want to be cheered by those same hypocrites for dismantling the Hero system?" Deku asked.

Those words were what made Shigaraki interested in politics, though the image he had in his head was a far cry from reality. Still, seeing Shigaraki's newfound motivation All for One couldn't stop him.

Deku's plan was simple they would show everything wrong with the current hero system and slander the opposition who stood for it. All for One gave minimal support, enough to start but believed the plan to be a failure. Luck would shine on them, as the Anti-Hero Party was born, a Hero Killer known as Stain was becoming popular.

Deku eagerly made arrangements with Kurogiri to meet with Stain, unable to use him due to his public criminal activity, Deku wanted his insight on the Hero Society. Unfortunately, Stain's ideals were not the removal of the Hero Society but a change in heroes themselves. The conversation ended when Stain announced his ideal hero All Might, and not long after, the Hero Killer Stain was arrested.

While it was unfortunate that Stain couldn't agree with Shigaraku and Deku, a video someone released of Stain's background inadvertently became a rallying point for those that opposed the current system. As every party in one war supported the Hero System, The Anti-Hero Party was the only one opposed.

Shigaraki and Deku talked with each person Giran brought. The first ones Deku interviewed were a blonde girl named Toga and a black-haired burn victim named Dabi. Deku got a quick rundown of what's known about them from Giran. Dabi, having not committed flashy crimes was useful, but his utter refusal to talk much about his past was irritating. Toga, despite her identity being under wraps by the media, she's wanted for a couple of murders.

"I want the world to become an easier place to live," Toga said energetically.

"Why is living hard for you?" Deku asked.

Toga paused for a moment, considering if she should even answer the question. "It's not a world that would accept my love. When I love someone, I want to drink their blood, I want to know more about them, I want to become them."

Deku wanted to know more, but her hesitation on the question meant she wasn't fond of these types of questions. Instead, he decided to ask something more casual. "What's your quirk? I don't have a quirk, so I'm fascinated by others."

"Hehe, I told you, I become the person whose blood I drink."

"That's amazing they're so many things you could do with that quirk," Deku started to talk faster.

"Infiltration, espionage, even investigations. If there's blood at a crime scene, you would know who the missing person was, amazing."

"You think my quirk is amazing? I think you're pretty amazing too Deku," She smiled as she pulled a knife, stabbing towards him.

Deku was taken back by the sudden knife, he didn't have any skills in fighting, and with no quirk, it seemed he was going to die. Kurogiri quickly intervened and sent Toga's hand through a portal, stabbing the air.

"What the hell do you think you're doing!?" Shigaraki shouted as he prepared to kill the girl.

Toga pulled the knife back and prepared to defend herself against Shigaraki until Deku quickly intervened. "Wait! Let's not doing anything rash," Deku turns to Toga and smiles. I don't think I understand the need to hurt to express yourself, but if you killed me, how could we be friends?"

Toga dropped the knife as she stared at Deku, she was genuinely confused. She just tried to kill him, Shigaraki's reaction was what she expected, but Deku's made her start questioning herself.

Leaning in closer, Toga stared intently at Deku, "you don't hate me?"

"Why would I hate you? I mean, you did try to stab me, but an old friend once smashed a miniature bomb against my face," Deku said, trying to laugh it off.

"This friend, where is he now?" Toga asked.

"Attending UA to become a pro hero," Deku said dejectedly.

"I attacked someone I had a crush on and was called a demon child. Your friend attacked you, yet he is becoming a pro hero?" Toga couldn't help but feel how unfair the world is.

"Yea, but we're going to use that unfairness to change society," Deku said earnestly.

Toga smiled and nodded, "I'll help my new friend anyway I can."

Toga's interview was the most memorable for Deku and the most intense. After interviewing everyone, the people who joined were: Mr. Compress, Spinner, Twice, Dabi, and Toga. Deku had to reject the others as their criminal activities outweighed their usefulness. He knew the crimes some of them committed could have them all arrested, but their reason for being villains was because of Hero Society.

When the time came to give their first speech, he introduced everyone that was in the party. Since Deku never appeared in public with the Anti-Heroe party, no one knew Deku was Izuku. He didn't want his Mom to find out where he ran off.

When it came time for Toga's appearance, Shigaraki introduced her as a person the Hero society had failed. As Shigaraki explained Toga's past, multiple people blamed it as a sign of bad parenting. Spinner and Twice were two others that Hero society couldn't help, being discriminated against and abandoned.

"The Hero Society isn't about protecting the people. It's a place where people who don't fit into the norm become villains, as the heroes hurt those who would never have done anything wrong!" Shigaraki said.

Deku admitted that he was better with planning, but Shigaraki had the charisma to move people as he spoke when he wasn't acting like a child.

Once the speech ended, police and heroes tried to arrest Shigaraki and his group for the crime of associating with villains. This was the gamble Deku made when they added the villains to their group. Their survival would now depend on the people, and luckily the heroes were forced to yield. The people called the heroes hypocrites for arresting them, some even intervening. The heroes relented, and the police warned they would be keeping a close eye on all of them. One of the people who intervened handed Shigaraki a card that said Meta Liberation.

Another big break had appeared, as the group calling themselves the Metal Liberation Army was willing to finance their campaign. The condition was simple if we won, we lift the restrictions of quirk usage.

"That condition is simple enough, but I hope you understand it won't be an overnight change. We could create more ways for quirks to be used in recreation and sports," Deku said.

Getting the Metal Liberation Army to agree on terms was difficult, but eventually, the Meta Liberation Army agreed and the Anti-Hero Party became the Liberation Party.

With many more members and a sudden burst in supporters, Dabi revealed his trump card. Dabi was Toya Todoroki, and his father was the number two hero Endeavour. The abuse he and his family received becasue Endeavor wanted an heir to surpass All Might. This was the biggest folly coming from the highest place in Hero Society, and it was perfect. Deku decided he would reveal himself as Izuku to bring down UA, the place that accepted Bakugo Katsuki.

Shigaraki called together the media, and Dabi made the reveal that shook the Hero Society. Endeavor was an abusive father, who had abused their mother, and was abusing his little brother. Dabi told the media which hospital Rei Todoroki was in and how it was all kept quiet becasue Endeavour is known as the number two hero.

Deku was up next, "my name is Izuku Midoriya, currently a runaway. I'm quirkless, but in this society, I dreamed of becoming a hero. I can already see those of you in the audience snickering, 'how can someone quirkless become a hero,' and that is the flaw with the system. Not becasue I can't, but becasue you all judge me for it. I, like many others, don't fit the mold of your perfect society. You judge one person for something, then another, and another, soon you realize almost every villain is someone you judged! I was bullied and beaten up for my dream while the person who bullied me attends UA. This society is nothing but elitists with strong quirks bullying those who don't fit the mold, but it can change, we can change it."

Dabi's story was the nail that sealed Hero Society's fate. While Deku added to it, the media was all over the Todoroki household. The amount of support the Liberation party was getting increased with each new scandal. Giran and Curious, a reporter who also worked with the Liberation Army, gained more dirt on heroes and exposed them which continued to increase the Liberation Party's support. When the election came, the Liberation Party received a majority vote and won.

The removal of the hero system couldn't happen all at once, a system needed to replace it. The heroes worked extra hard to prove their use but ironically furthered their disbandment.

An incident involving a mafia group and a kidnapped little girl led to the discovery of an anti quirk bullet. Through careful infiltration, Toga got a hold of them. Making contact with doctor Ujiko, an acquaintance of All for One, the temporary bullet was mass-produced. The police were now armed with anti-quirk bullets that could temporarily remove quirks, heroes weren't needed to subdue Villains.

Meeting Doctor Ujiko, and learning of his amazing quirk research, Deku set up a way for people to donate their quirk when they passed away. Giving a child who was quirkless a quirk would help mitigate the discrimination and bullying they would receive. Deku was offered a quirk but refused.

With the hero system removed, UA and other hero schools closed down, and more sports have were created for quirk users. Everything that happened was becasue of that time four years ago.

-

Deku continued to chat away with his friends as an alarm on his phone went off, "Sorry guys it's time for me to head out."

"Are you sure about this?" Shigaraki asked, concerned about what Deku was going to do.

Deku slowly nodded, "I'll see you tomorrow to continue your term, Prime Minister Shigaraki."

Deku headed out of the building and into a car, being twenty he had a driver's license, as he started to drive towards the edge of the city. Turning onto an area that seemed open and flat Deku drives by a sign saying 'Youth Detention Centre,' standing in front of the building was a blonde spiky-haired boy.

Bakugo's anger at Deku for destroying his dream was unprecedented and he was charged with assault. Not wanting to have the youth of the previous society become the villains of the current one. Deku instead pushed for people like him to not have this on their permanent record. Bakugo would've been transferred to an actual jail, but Deku wouldn't relent. If he could get Bakugo to change, then it would be easier to change others. He continued to visit him twice a month, hoping to see him change, telling him how society has been changing.

Deku honked the horn, startling Bakugo, who glanced at Deku waving his hand outside the car. Walking to the car, Bakugo sat in the front seat beside Deku and simply looked out the window. Neither said a word to each other for a while.

"Is what you said true?" Bakugo asked, being the first one to speak.

"Yea, if you still wanted to prove your quirk's strength, UQF would be perfect," Deku said.

"Ultimate Quirk Fighting. Alright Deku, I'll see just how good this world you created is," Bakugo said as he was starting to feel a bit excited.

"If the world isn't good enough, then we can strive to make it better," Deku said and smiled at his friend.

------------------------------------------------

It's done. I just wanted to write a one-chapter story where Deku has a perfect and happy victory. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 5K 52
Night, Prince of Dreamtale, is NOT the same thing as Nightmare. Not one bit. The King of Negativity found a way to separate himself from his host, N...
203K 4.7K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
65.4K 2.8K 16
The Sequel To Heartthrob Teacher ; Did he come back to play with your heart again? ©n_mimi 2020 Cover by: 123letitgo !possible grammar mistakes throu...
875K 34.8K 45
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...