Shadow World ~Alec x Oc x Jac...

Od YourWorstNightmareX9

You are a shadowhunter, though you don't know it yet. Your parents were very powerful shadowhunters, but they... Více

Clary's Birthday
The Institution
The City Of Bones
Hotel Dumort
Vamp Nest
A/N
Question
Stalkers?
Downworlder Rave
News
Attack
Meeting The Parents
Seelies
Werewolves
New Alpha
A/N
Unknown History

Main Characters

17.8K 239 77
Od YourWorstNightmareX9

(What she looks like)

First Name - Alessia (Meaning Defending Warrior)

Middle Name - Cora (Meaning Filled Heart)

Last Name - Goldheart (Meaning Goodness, according to someone in the comments)

Age - 19 years old

Nicknames - Ali or Cora (Everyone) Kitten (Magnus) Angel (Jace) Princess or sweetheart (Alec) Mi Reina (Raphael) Lissy (Isabelle)

Soulmates - Alec and Jace

Specialty Weapons - (can use a serif blade, her blade answers to Seraphina, and she is skilled in martial arts, as well as an expert in weaponry) 

Chakrams

Bow and Arrow

Her Stele (I know it's not really a weapon, not entirely any way)

Name - Alexander Lightwood

Age - 23 years old (Yes there is a 4 year gap, get over it)

Nicknames - Alec (everyone) Amore (Alessia) Xander (Jace), Alex (Alessia)

(I can't think of any more pet names/nicknames to put for Alec)

Soulmates - Jace and Alessia

Weapons - Bow and Arrow, Serif blade and hand to hand combat

Name - Jonathan Wayland

Age - 22 years old (Oh no there is a 3 year gap!!!)

Nicknames - Jace (Everyone), Babe (Alessia, Alec), The Ultimate Protector

Soulmates - Alec and Alessia

Weapons - Serif blade and hand to hand combat

Info - Warning this book is for mature audiences, I would say at lest 16 or older, so if your younger than I would advise that you look for another book to read, (not that anyone is actually reading this.) Soulmarks are unique for everyone, you can have any number of mates, though the most common are one or two. The mark can be anything, a tattoo like thing, a watch that counts down, the first words that they will say, their name, anything. Some people are born without a soulmate, that means either their not born yet, their dead or you just don't have one. If your soulmate dies you will be able to tell. If you fully mate with them, (NSFW) then you will be able to feel each others feelings, feel a diluted amount of what their pain when they get hurt, hear each others thoughts (though you can block them), talk to each other without verbally speaking, etc. You can also reject your mate(s). Everyone apart of the Shadow World knows about mates, the Mundane world does not. You get your soulmarks when you reach the age of 16. Since Jocelyn (Clary's mother) didn't want them to know about that stuff, she had Magnus take away your memory of discovering them. Magnus replaced that memory with one you getting the tattoo, but that was only temporary, the spell would reverse when you met your mates. Clary doesn't have a mate, she never got one and won't get one. Clary is very jealous of Alessia. Jace and Alec are public with their relationship, you are all Bi Sexual, you have had your fare share of ex's though you are still a virgin. Oh and a couple more things before I show you the tattoo's, when you touch your mate you will feel sparks. And the way you can tell that you soulmates, is when you are close to them, the marks start to itch, and when your within touching radius it will be a slight burning sensation. After you officially meet, you will no longer feel the itching or the burning feeling. When you meet them you have to accept the bond, you will feel the pain until you either accept the bond or you reject it. If you do reject it, there will be consequences, like pain, an empty feeling and a bit of depression.

Alec's Soulmark (On Alessia and Jace)

Placement - Along the spine of yours and Jace's back

Jace's Soulmark (On Alec and Alessia)

Placement - On yours and Alec's right shoulder

Alessia's Soulmark (On Alec and Jace)

Placement - On Alec's and Jace's Left Shoulder

---------------

I used google translate for the nicknames in another language, I'm sorry if there wrong or they mean something totally different. And all the other characters are in this I think, one thing I will say is that Izzy does have a soulmate though the bond isn't strong or that noticeable until Simon turns into a vampire (thanks to the suggestion), and soulmates are kinda rare. The Clave doesn't care if your soulmates, they will prosecute you and interrogate/arrest if they see fit. Again Clary will not have a mate, Magnus and Raphael do in fact have mates they have not found them yet, though they will be in this book or the next. Magnus does have a man for a mate, and the soulmark on him is a humming bird and an date for their first meeting. Raphael has their first name as a soulmark and a arrow pointing to where they are, his is a female.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

49.4K 2.3K 47
Magnus Bane, The High Warlock of Brooklyn, wasn't just an ordinary Warlock, he was one of the rarest and strongest Warlock Universe has ever witness...
137K 4.3K 72
The greatest Shadowhunter of his generation is what they say about the legendary Jace Wayland. But, what you don't know, is that they also say the sa...
344 12 1
After a quarrel with his mother, Alec decided to cool down and think about what to do next with his life. Not wanting to burden his siblings and the...
944K 22.2K 50
Camille Fray has a normal life. A young mother, a young sister and a father who died when she was child. Graduated from high school and 2 years into...