Vingelino MUTAFUKAZ

By Skribble03

This is a vingelino story, I JUST watched the movie and right now im obsessed about it! (This story probably... More

Confusing events
The day after
Boi's day in
NEW ACCOUNT

Beers and tears

1.4K 33 52
By Skribble03

Vinz POV:

I sighed as I pushed open the front doors to the apartment building where he and his dear friend angelino, on his way back from walking from work (Mexican deli) some thugs were once again trying to start a fight with him. But he was smart and remembered lino's advice to not look at anyone or even speak to them, then hope you don't die. Witch happily worked cuz they got bored since they didn't get any response out of me and just left.

I made my way to the staircase (because they never fixed the damn elevator) and made my way up towards my floor. 'I haven't seen Luna again... Lino will be pretty upset about this... why would he fall for someone who tried to get us killed, kisses him, then leaves without saying another word, not a phone number or anything for almost three months now... she's pathetic to leave behind someone as special as Lino, he's been my best friend ever since we met at that orphanage... well whatever'

3rd person POV:

That wasn't the only thing that has been going on for the two, ever since the incident back at the place where vinz and Lino were kidnapped vinz had a hard time trying not to be a tad scared around Lino. Because he never meant to hurt him. He was some how being mine controlled by our kidnappers. He wasn't normal, he somehow grew monster like arms and choked vinz until he was black and blue. Lino only stopped when vinz said "friend" witch some how snapped him back to reality.

Lino would be heart broken every time vinz flinched when one of his hands would be near him. Even though vinz try's to convince him otherwise.

Vinz snapped back to his own world as he realized he reached his floor "thank fuck" he sighed and opened the door to the hallway, he walked past the old nazi's place happy that he doesn't have to worry about him popping his scary ass nose out, you know because he's dead.

Vinz ruffles through his pockets for the keys, he finds them and puts them in the lock to unlock it. He opened the door and called "hey I'm back!" Lino was sitting at the couch, he smiled at his best friend "hey vinz, I'm guessing she wasn't there again?"vinz shook his head while looking away.

Lino nods and looks away from his friend "s-so how was your day at work?" Vinz asked as he placed his bag on the ground and took off his hat "well it was a long day but I managed" "lucky that pizza place were desperate for employee's huh?" Vinz laughed as he placed a seat on his chair "heh yah, and they thought I would be the one crawling back, desperate bitches" vinz laughed.

"Hey tomorrow's the weekend, how about you and I go grab a drink tonight? We haven't been out drinking in god knows how long" "I thought you weren't much of a drinker?" "Well I'm not, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't have some fun" Lino smiles at vinz, vinz couldn't smile back because he had no lips but he could squint his eyes to make it look like he was smiling.

"A drink sounds good, but you should sit down for a bit, the bus will arrive in a hour anyway. You old bitch~" vinz puts a fake offended look on his face and a hand on his chest "you ass! I'm only a year older than you!" Lino laughed while vinz tried not to "ohoho you won't be laughing after this!" Than vinz jumped on top of Lino and holds him down on the couch

Vinz POV:

I jumped on him and held him against the couch, "ass hat!" He laughed as he tries to push me off "dick licker!" I laugh, I was really happy to see him in better spirits now.

Suddenly with all his strength he pushed me over on my back, we were laughing like idiots "thats it hot head! Your in for it!" Then he starts to smother my face in kisses "EEEW STAWP!" I laughed as I struggled to get out of his grip. Growing up together Lino and I had always done these kind's of rough housing, people who didn't know us probably thought we were gay for each other but we didn't care. But this was the first time that he started to kiss me.

"No way hot head! You started it!" I smirked and said "then I'll finish it" I then start to tickle on his sides around his ribs. He closed his arms tightly to his sides and tries to stop my hands as he starts to burst out laughing his ass off.

That gave me the chance to push him off me and onto the ground "NO NO NO! STAP ITS TOO MUCH!" he laughed as tears of joy slid formed in his eyes "not a chance alien guy!" I cooed "NO IM GONNA PEE!" he laughed, I chuckled and stopped, we lay together breathing heavily while laughing a bit. My four head resting on his chest.

He wrapped his arms around my neck and hugged me tightly "your such a great friend!" I laughed and hugged him back "I'm glad to have you as a friend" I muffled in angelino's shirt. I felt his face sadden"...are you sure your not scared of me vinz?" He asked in a soft tone "scared? What do ya mean?" I lift my gaze up to meet his eyes "you know... back when we were held hostage? And I... I..." I see his tears start to form in his eyes, I quickly used my shirt to wipe it away "of course I'm not afraid of you man! Your the greatest thing that ever happened to me! It just... startled me... okay? I'm not scared of you"

He smiles as me, he pressed his face in the crook of my neck and hugged me tightly, I smiled and hugged him back "I love ya man" I say to him though tears as they start to form in my eyes "I love you to vinz, you always know how to make me happy" I feel my flames flowing a bit higher, that meant I was really happy.

Angelino POV:

Things go silent between me and vinz for a long time, except for the tv sound in the background, as we just held each other for what seemed like decades. But there's no place I'd rather be right now. But for some reason my feelings for luna have started to vanish over the months. And now I'm having different feelings towards vinz, he's just always been there for me and I appreciate him for that. I quietly inhaled his cent, he smelled of weed and Pepsi, I kinda liked it? I felt the world around us vanish, it felt like we were floating in a empty black space, everything felt so calming and nice. Just the two of us in the universe. It felt so right.

3rd person POV:

All of a sudden someone bursts through the door "HEARS WILLY-" vinz and Lino got startled and moved away from each other in a hurry "WILLY THE FUCK?!" Vinz yelled annoyed, both having a pink blush in their cheeks "watch ya homos up to!" He asked still un fazed by the fact that the two were stuck together like tape.

"Dude you have to knock first!" Angelino says as he rubs his four head in annoyance. "I knocked! But you guys were to busy slobbering each other's faces off!" "It wasn't like that at all Willy, we were just giving a hug" "yah there's nothing wrong with giving your best bro a hug once and a while!" They argued. "Yah and bro's only really hug each other for like a couple second, you guys were hugging like you were a fuckin couple" Willy says as he plopped himself of the couch.

The two rolled their eyes and also plopped them selves on the couch. "What ya guys doing this weekend?" Willy asked as he changed the channel on the tv to some women wrestling. Lino turned to vinz and smiled, vinz nods his head, Lino turns his head back to Willy. "Vinz and I were gonna go to a bar later tonight, ya wanna join?" "Eh what the hell, just try not to smooch to much okay?" He laughed. "We weren't kissing!" Vinz argued. "You jack asses just keep telling yourselves that"

For the next hour the three chilled on couch watching TV and chatting, finally when the time came they gathered their stuff and headed towards the bus. It was smelly and worn down, there were homeless people, crack heads, and hookers, and people who like the three friends just didn't have that much money.

Now back to real time~

Angelino POV:
Vinz and I sat together on the bus while Willy was making shit attempts at flirting with some blond babe. Me and vinz both watching him trying not to burst out laughing from his crappy pick up lines. I quietly yawned and rest my back against the seat "now don't tell me your gonna pass out on us now" Vinz laughed as he nudged me "nope I'm not, Just needed to yawn" Vinz nods and rests his head against the window as he starred out it.

I watched him as he starred out the window, he looked so peaceful. He was normally the nervous type, always tense when we would walk the streets, and always looked behind him. He still gets nervous even if I'm with him, he knows that I would literally snap anyone's neck off their heads if they tried to hurt him, and yet he's still a nervous wreck. It's not often that I would see him this relaxed and it made me happy. I could literally watch him like this all day, if he would let me. I then started to feel that same feeling I used to feel for Luna, but this time it was for vinz. Vinz looks over to me and sees me staring at him so I quickly looked away.

For some reason I could feel him smiling at me, I bit my cheek, trying not to smile back. All of a sudden the lady who Willy was flirting with punched him right on the jaw making him fall to the bus floor "OWIE!" "Keep your disgusting paws away from my tits you little freak!" She yelled catching everyone on the bus's attention "wow... for a skinny lady you can really throw a punch" "I have a feeling that you deserved it" Vinz says looking back towards the window. "I couldn't agree more vinz" I started "just because you dropped a new track not long ago doesn't mean you can do whatever you want-" "WAIT, did you just say that he makes his won music?" The lady asked in a interested tone. "U-um yes he WOH!" Then the lady picks Willy up and sets him on her lap "well~ I didn't know that you were an artist~ my names tulip~" she cooed as she played with one of Willy's wiskery "sorry for punching you~" Willy makes a stupid laugh as she did so.

3rd person POV:

'She's a gold digger' vinz and Lino thought. The two friends look at each other with knowing smirks "how long do you think it'll last before she gets bored of him?" Vinz whispers to angelino "until she finds out how much he's actually making from the music" they both laughed. "So~ where yah heading?~" Willy asked his new lady friend "I was on my way for a drink at that old bar on Wilmington street, I think it was called 'wish you were beer' or something like that" "HEEEEY what a coincidence! My friends and I were just heading there too! You should join us!"

Vinz and Lino stare at Willy with wide eyes "oh~ that would be nice"
"Hey I just noticed, we're almost here" Vinz says as he looks back out the window. "Huh time does like to fly don't it?" Angelino says in amazement.
The bus stops and the bus driver says "If this is your stop get off now!" Vinz, Leno, Willy, tulip, and some other people got up and got off the bus.

"So tulip, tell us a little bit about you" Leno says as he stretches. The three walk onto the sidewalk, "well, I actually live nearby here, I was coming back from visiting a friend, I work in a coffee shop nearby here" 'gee is that all?' Vinz thought.

Soon enough the FOUR of them entered the bar, Willy and tulip quickly plopped themselves on a bar stool near the bar tender. There was the green gang in one corner of the bar, but they were leaving Lino and vinz alone because vinz was wearing his green shirt witch probably made them think he was secretly part of their gang. There were a couple buff guys at the pool table obviously playing pool, one looks at the two friends weirdly, it looked like he was trying to make their heads explode by just looking at them. Vinz and Lino did NOT look like they belonged there. Lino spots a empty table in the corner far enough away from other people "hey, let's chill over there" Lino nudged vinz "yah good idea"

For the next couple hours Lino was spending every bill in his wallet on hard core shots, Willy and tulip as well. Vinz however wasn't really a drinker so he just went with soft drinks like soda and all that shiz. Vinz was having a bit trouble trying to keep Lino still so that he wouldn't wined up embarrassing himself in front of all these people.

Now~

"YoU KnOw WhAT ViNz?!" Lino slurred "Lino please be quiet-" "I FuCkIn ApReCiAtE YoU!! YoU WoUlDNt JuSt POP OuT Of EXISTENCE AfTeR KiSsInG Me!" He says as he grabbed vinz shirt (his dark one with blue stars) "Or MABEY yOU wIll! LeT Me ChEcK~" Angelino then grabs the back of vinz head and moved his face closer to his "WOH Lino,
y-your getting to c-close my guy" people were starting to stare at the two friends weirdly "I-I'm not going anywhere I promise-" "YOU BETTER FUCKIN NOT!" Lino yelled as he grabbed the hem of vinz's shirt and pulled him closer until their faces touched "YOU ARE MY MOST FAVOURITE PERSON IN THE DAMN UNIVERSE! I wOuLd Literally RIP someone's guts OuT Of ThEiR AsS HoLeS If YoU aSkEd Me To! Okayyyyyyyyy????" Vinz was starting to get a little nervous by how many eyes were on the two, except for Willy and his slutty friend, he was face deep in her (fake) tits.

"Look Lino I love ya man, but you need to chill out-" Lino hugs vinz "I FuCkIn LoVe You Too! I never ment to hurt you I'm sorrrrrryyyyy" he cried through now forming tears, soaking vinz's shirt and chest with tears "u-um... there there buddy... how about I get you some water?" Vinz says in a hushed tone as he patted Angelino's head. Lino sniffs and sits back up and nods, vinz smiles and gets up from his seat to grab Lino some water from the bar tender.

Everyone in the bar went back to minding their own business, vinz walked up to a bar tender, standing on his tipy toes as he tries to reach the top of the counter "hey brother, how much does a water cost?" "Nothing, the water is free" he smirked trying not to laugh at the fact that vinz was to short to reach the top of the counter "alright then can I have one water?" "Coming right up sir" while the bar tender got to get his drink Willy says "hey vinz! Me and the lady are gonna head to my place~" "have fun with that Willy" Vinz says before looking back to Lino, his head was resting in his arms on the table. "Here you are amigos" the bar tender says as he held a plastic cup of water out for vinz "thanks man"

Vinz notices that Willy and tulip were already headed towards the door, "good luck Willy" Vinz whispered.

Vinz POV:
I blushes as I thought of what just happened between me and Lino a minute ago, geez he's probably not gonna remember this in the morning. I laughed and went to turn back to mine and linos table but I bump into one of the scary guys who were playing at the pool table. He was standing right behind me, me bumping into him made me spill the water in my hand "you and your little boyfriend are in the wrong place, the gay bar is down the street" 'oh great, ass holes'

I cleared my throat and said "ok I see what your saying, and not to burst your homophobic bubble but me and him are NOT gay for each other. Me and him here friend's ever since we met at an orphanage and-" "I DONT WANNA HERE YOUR EXCUSE" he says as he picks me up by my neck "all you fags need to go to hell!" He starts to squeeze my neck "h-hey... get... off" people around the bar looked tariffed "h-help... please... anyone!" "I ought a squeeze your eyeballs out of your head-" "HEY FATSOO!"

3rd person POV:
The big guy turned to see who called to him, only to see a tipsy Lino "you better let go of my home boy jackass!" The big mans face turns red from anger. While vinz was turning purple from lack of air "get lost you little shit" Lino feels that same burst of flame in his heart as he sees vinz almost black out state.

Then linos arms turned into those same long tenticals you see in the movie. In a split second Lino grabbed vinz from the man and holds him close as his other tentical arm went around the guys neck. Vinz gasps for that beautiful air he's been craving for. "You son of a bitch... you think you can just up and disrespect my homie like that?! I aught a squeeze your eyeballs out of your fuckin head!" After vinz stopped wheezing for air he try's to get out of his friends grip "l-Lino... please... that's enough!"

The big man had tears streaming down his cheeks as he struggled, Angelino turns to vinz and his anger seemed to calm down as he sees his a desperate look in his black and yellow eyes. Linos grip loosened enough for the big man to fall to the ground and wheeze heavily. "Vinz..." Lino softly says, his eyes started to water again. His tentical alien like arms going back to normal, releasing vinz. Vine quickly wrapped his arms around his friends back "it's okay Leno, it's okay..." he reassures softly, Lino obviously hugged back but he starred at the purple hand marks caused buy the stranger from squeezing his so hard.

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN?! YALL ARE FUCKIN CRAZY!!!" The big guy panicked before he ran out of the bar, people starred at Lino in fright. Vinz softly placed his hand behind linos head and says while he brings his head to his shoulder "why don't we go home?  I think you've had to much to drink"  Lino nods. Vinz goes to grab some money for a tip. He placed a great tip on the counter for the bar tender who quickly took it away with a shaky scared expression "lets head out then bro" "okay..." Lino mumbled

The two friends head out the door of the bar, with vinz arm around his pals back to support him.

DO YOU GUYS THINK I SHOULD CONTINUE 🤔 LET ME KNOW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

630K 31.9K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
922K 21.2K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.3M 57.3K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
136K 6.3K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...