Unexpected

De the_impssible_girl

Victoria Stilinski never knew that her long time crush would even look at her let alone hook up with her. Jus... Mais

New Version
Unexpected Cast
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
Part 2 Aesthetic
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
Questions?
THIRTY-ONE
Short Q&A
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
Cover Contest
FORTY-THREE
Cover Contest Results
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
Part 3 Aesthetic
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO
SIXTY-THREE
SIXTY-FOUR
SIXTY-FIVE
SIXTY-SIX
SIXTY-SEVEN
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3

FORTY-TWO

3.5K 95 31
De the_impssible_girl

Chapter Forty-Two
Get Out of My Head

Derek, Mr. Argent, and I never ended up making it to Eichen House, thankfully. My dad called us and we had to go back to my house instead, I guess there was a break-in. "What is all this? What are these sticky notes for?" Mr. Argent asked when we got to Stiles' room. 

Something was different. Someone had been in here, and I'd know, I cleaned it a week ago. My dad looked down at the chess board, "this is what Stiles used to try and explain to me about... all of you." 

Allison nodded, "well, maybe it's a message from Stiles--the real Stiles." I closed my eyes, standing in the middle of the room, a feeling of wooziness overcame me. Something's not right. "Do you think there's any reason my name's on the king?" Derek's voice broke through my concentration. 

"You're guarded, now will everyone please shut up for one moment!" I snapped, and as their voices quieted, the room fell away. I was standing with Scott, or I was watching myself stand with Scott, we were standing by a grave, crying. I slowly walked toward the headstone, the other me and Scott drifted away. 

Stiles Stilinski... brother, son, friend.... died young. I fell backward from the tombstone. No, no... this can't be real. "Get out of my head!" I screamed, turning back around, and just like that I was in an all black room. 

A man stood before me, wearing cloth wrapped around his entire body with a single slit for his mouth. I tilted my head at him, who was he? "You're smarter than you look, seer." His voice sounded pained. 

"Who are you?" I asked, glaring at him. The man laughed, his body moved robotically, one joint at a time. "When is a door not a door?"  When is a door not a door-- My eyes widened. "You're the nogitsune." I began running toward him, "You better get out of my brother's head you--"

I was back in Stiles' room, a gasp left my lips and my eyes flew open. I could feel two hands on my shoulders, I looked up to meet my eyes with Allison's wide ones. I furrowed my brows, looking at everyone. "Someone is going to die, but it's not Stiles." That's the only way my vision makes sense. 

The nogitsune wouldn't be able to take away my ability because he doesn't have full access to my head, but he's manipulating them to try and scare me. That would explain my vision yesterday, I would never kill Stiles even if he was trying to kill me and I would never have a gun on me. "The nogitsune is trying to mess with my head." I gave Allison a small smile, thanking her for the comfort, and her hands dropped. 

"What do you mean the nogitsune is messing with your head?" Allison asked, a concern I'd never heard directed at me, fell from her lips. "He's been messing with my visions trying to convince me that Stiles is going to die, he's trying to get me to give up." I realized with determination flooding me. 

Mr. Argent looked from me to Allison, "He's at the loft right now." I looked at all of them, "let's go then!" Argent sighed, "this couldn't sound any more like a trap." My dad shook his head, "I don't think it is..."

"I think your opinion might be slightly biased, sheriff." My dad sighed at Mr. Argent, "hear me out! What we're dealing with here is basically someone who lacks motive-- no rhyme or reason right?" I furrowed my brows, catching onto what my dad was saying.

Mr. Argent waved for my dad to continue, "meaning what?" I gasped, "he's not a killer, he's a trickster." My dad nodded, "the killing is just a by-product." Derek scoffed slightly, stepping more into our circle, "if you're trying to say it won't kill us, I'm not feeling too confident about that..." 

"It won't. It wants irony. it wants to play a trick-- it wants a joke. All we need to do is come up with a new punchline." My dad explained, his hands now on his hips. "Well, dad, the sun is setting. What's the game plan?" 

Well, I got benched... again. Forced to wait until I got a call saying either everything was okay, or everything went wrong. I hate it. So, here I am, cleaning Scott's room-- actually, at this point it's more like our room. I smirked slightly at the sound of that, pausing mid step on my way to the laundry room. 

I've been staying at Scott's house since everything with Stiles went down. It didn't feel like home without him there, which I'm sure my dad felt it too because, he's been sleeping at work-- he denies it, but I've seen his wrinkled clothes. I'm pretty sure he just goes home to shower and check for any evidence of Stiles coming home. 

I tossed the dirty clothes in the washing machine along with the detergent and then started it, standing up with a sigh. Scott should be home soon. I've done the dishes, cleaned his-our room and the bathroom, and now I'm doing laundry. 

How long will it take them to get Stiles and fight off the Oni? 

The sound of the front door opening and closing, caught my attention. I love when I guess right. "Thanks again for letting me stay, I just didn't want to go home yet. I feel like I don't even know them anymore." I frowned, Kira? Scott didn't tell me Kira was staying over. 

I moved from the laundry room, making my way toward the living room where I thought they were. "Scott?" I questioned, finding him and Kira walking up the stairs. He smiled immediately when he saw me, and I didn't miss the frown Kira shot me. 

Why is she jealous? He's my boyfriend. "Tori, hey. I told Kira she could stay over after everything with her parents, are you cool with that?" He asked me, stepping down past Kira to give me a quick kiss on the head. 

I smiled at Kira, "yeah, of course. It'll be like a sleep over." I laughed slightly. Scott nodded at the two of us, "I'll go grab the air mattress." I nodded at him, "I'll get Kira a change of clothes." Kira waved me off, a friendly smile on her face, "I'm okay." 

With the, now empty, laundry basket in hand, I walked past Kira up the steps. "We can put the air mattress in Scott's room if you'll feel safer with us?" I asked, raising a brow slightly. Okay, I'll admit it, I was kindly letting her know that this was my territory. 

Kira followed behind me until we made it to the upstairs hallway. "Uh, sure." She looked to the laundry basket in my hand, pointing at it, "you do his laundry?" I laughed slightly, "well, I do mine too, but Melissa works a lot so, it's the least I can do. Kinda like, earning my keep here." 

Her eyes widened slightly, "you live here?" I couldn't help but smile at that, she needs to know that I'm not going anywhere. "Well, not officially or anything, but I stay over a lot. It makes it easier for Scott and I to talk about the baby stuff."

I opened the door to his bedroom, leading Kira inside, "besides, his bed is so much more comfortable than mine at home." Kira nodded, standing off to the side in the bedroom. "You guys are really happy then?" 

"Yup, at least I think so." Scott walked in at that moment, thank god. It was starting to get awkward. He had a box for a little twin-sized air mattress in his arms. "Found it," he smiled at the two of us. "If you don't want to sleep on the air mattress, you can take Isaac's bed, he's not using it." Scott offered. 

Kira shook her head, "honestly, I feel much safer in here with you guys." Scott nodded before starting to blow up the mattress. I let out an awkward breath, "I'll go grab you some blankets, if you want a change of clothes, the top drawer is mine, help yourself." 

I turned and walked out of the room. Tonight was going to be uncomfortable. 

I laid beside Scott on the bed, Kira had finally fallen asleep, but Scott and I were still awake. I rolled over on my side so I could look up at his face. The moon was casting shadows across his cheeks. 

I brought my fingers up to his face, tracing the bridge of his nose softly, memorizing his features. I lightly brushed my fingers across his cheek bones, then down his crooked jawline, and across his lips. "What are you doing?" He whispered against my fingers. 

"If something happens, I want to be able to remember you." I spoke truthfully, moving my fingers up to dance over his brow bone and forehead. Scott grabbed my wrist lightly, bringing my hand down. He lightly placed a kiss to my knuckles. 

"Nothing will happen to me," he promised, rolling so he was facing me. Scott let go of my wrist and moved his hand to brush my brunette hair behind my ear. Before he could pull away, I grabbed the back of his hand, pressing my cheek into his rough palm. My eyes fell closed as I tried to memorize the feeling of his hand on my skin. 

I took a breath, "but my vision..." Scott rubbed his thumb across my cheek, "the nogitsune was messing with your visions, you said so yourself. Maybe no one will die." I felt a tear slip from my eye, rolling over my temple and into the pillow. 

I turned my head slightly, pressing a kiss into his hand before meeting his gaze in the dark room, "I don't think I'd be able to survive if I lost you." Scott moved his hand from my cheek, down my arm until he grabbed my hand in his, locking our fingers together tightly. 

"I'm not going anywhere, I promise." I nodded, believing his words because I wanted to. I so desperately wanted to believe what he was saying when he promised everything would be okay. I smiled slightly as my stomach growled. 

Scott lightly chuckled under his breath, but it sounded more like a sharp exhale of air. "Hungry?" I nodded, "yeah. I want a grilled cheese." I honestly replied. Scott tugged lightly on my arm, "let's go, I'll make you one." 

I couldn't help the big grin that broke out on my face, "okay." As quietly as we could, we tiptoed out of his room, closing the door behind us. I was glad Kira was asleep and Melissa was working night shift, it was good to have alone time with Scott, we hadn't had it in awhile. 

Once we were down in the kitchen, Scott was quick to start making my food while I stood behind him, leaning on the counter and admiring the view. Honestly, he looked so good in his t-shirt and pajama pants, his ass looked really nice too. 

We hadn't had sex since I went to the hospital with bleeding, which means it's been two of me dreaming of the day I get to jump his bones again. I don't blame him for not having sex with me, we haven't really had the time to even think about sex, and when we did have time, we were sleeping. 

Scott turned around, smirking at me, "what are you thinking about?" He crossed his arms over his chest, curiously. I rose a brow, smirking right back, "honestly?" Scott nodded. "I was thinking about how long its been since we've had sex." 

My boyfriend chuckled slightly, stepping toward me. I stood up straight while he put his arms on the counter on either side of me, trapping me in. "It has been awhile." He breathed and I nodded, moving my hands to run up his chest and around his neck, my fingers toying with the ends of his hair. 

"Once this is all over, we should plan a weekend away from everyone and everything. Just us, with no interruptions..." I leaned my face closer to his, smiling at my idea. Scott nodded, "definitely." 

I pressed my lips to his, savoring the feeling and taste of his lips on mine. I could taste the mint toothpaste from when he brushed his teeth earlier. My eyes went wide and I pulled back, instantly putting my hand in front of my mouth. "I forgot to brush my teeth." I realized, my cheeks tinting pink.

Scott laughed slightly, standing from the counter. "I don't care. You're gonna eat anyways." I rolled my eyes, lowering my hand slightly, "I care. God, I'm gonna be gross enough after the babies are born, I was trying to keep the romance alive for as long as possible." 

"I'll always find you incredibly sexy," Scott smiled at me before turning back to the stove where he was cooking my grilled cheese. I laughed lightly, "you say that now, but just wait." Scott replied with a smile on his lips, making me laugh and it was nice. 

In the midst of all the darkness in our life, with everything that was going wrong, we were able to have fun and laugh. In this moment, I realized one thing, I was deeply and completely in love with Scott McCall. And I think I always will be. 

A/N: One last chapter before I go to bed. I hope you guys enjoyed! 

What do you think about Kira and Victoria's relationship? Do you think they'll be friends eventually? (I already have something planned out but, I wanna hear your guesses!)

Vote and Comment what you guys thought about the chapter! Also, I can't believe I'm almost done writing season 3! Those babies are gonna be here soon and I have no idea what that's gonna look like... okay that's a lie, I have a faint idea of what I want to happen.

Oh, comment here baby names! I'm having trouble thinking of first names for the babies. So far Victoria and Scott talked about Isabella for the girl, but I've only got the middle names figured out for sure. Jane and Stiles. So, please comment your ideas. 

I'll be, hopefully, updating a lot tomorrow. I want to finish up season 3 so I can get started on season 4 and writing Malia. I really can't wait for Malia to be in the story! Anyways, until next time! --XO

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

12.1K 517 15
"New year, new us..." Diana rolled her eyes as she turned to look at Lydia from her place in the passenger's seat of her best friend's car. "New you...
6.9K 96 9
Veiwer Discretion Advised: There will be smut, lots of it and possible cursing and if your under 13 I Advise either finding a different story/book or...
9.4K 254 10
𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 ❝In which Allison's sister is thrown into the chaos her friends created.❞ *SLOW UPDATES* Teen Wolf Fanfic Stiles Stilinski x Fe...
22.5K 699 79
I've got no use for moonlight Or sappy poetry Love at first sight's for suckers At least it used to be Look, girls are nice, once or twice Till I fin...