( *¯ ³¯*)♡ Sanscest OneShots...

By Nerdy_Kat_KHK

[Requests are Closed ;-;] Well, well, well.... what are you doin here? ( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^) Ya read the title rig... More

🌟Hello🌟(edited)
Why Roses have Thorns (ErrorInk)
A Start (AfterDeath)
Out of this World (Prince!Outer x Sci)
Out of this World PT.2 (Prince!Outer x Sci)
Out of this world PT.3 (Prince!Outer x Sci)
I Trust You (DustBerry)
Angels can be Bad, and, Demons can be good (Human Fem!Demon!Ink x Error)
What are You? (ErrorInk)
I love you for being YOU (NightKill)
No need for Change (Horror x Lust)
Something Different (NightBerry)
Immortals (VampireVerse!AfterDeath)
Online Buddies (Lesbian!ErrorInk) (Edited)
School Campus Crushes (Star Sanses x Bad Sanses)
A Nightmare Come True (Cream)
Experiments (Afterdeath)
Experiments PT.2 (AfterDeath)
🗒 A/N 'Requests'
Shooting Stars~ (ErrorInk)
Sweet Little Precious~ (CrossKiller)
Rejects and Rebounds (Pallete x Cray)
Cat People (FluffyNight)
A Birds Call (BirdTale!Sans x Vamp!Sans)
Sweet Little Unforgettable Thing (Hooman!NightKiller)
Be with you (Kreme)
Family Bond (*not a ship* CQ bros)
Be with you (CrossMare edition)
Peace and Love (ErrorInk)
Fluffy Jackets (Cross x Killer)
The Brightside of Darkness (Nightmare x Error)
At Your Service (Maid!Classic!Sans X Master!Fell)
An Unhealthy Obsession (Yandere!Blue X Dust)
Private Sessions (Student!Killer X Teacher!Nightmare)
Brother Dear (Dream X Nightmare)
My Light In The Dark (Fell!Poth)
Let Me Give YOU Some Service (Maid!Classic X Master!Fell LEM🍋N)
🌈 Updates And Art (Edited)
Multiverse Party (Shattered!Dream X Dream X Swap!Dream)
Friends! (Classic X Blue X Fell)
Private Sessions: Prom Night (NightKill Part 2)
Summer Blowout (Kreme Lem🍋n~)
All Mine~ (Yandere!Reaper X Geno Forced Lem🍋n)
Blind Date (Ink X Nightmare)
My Light In The Dark (Fell!Poth Part 2)
Family (Master!Fell X Maid!Classic Part 3)
Haunted House (Fell X Lust)
A Dangerous Kind Of Love (Horror X Dust Lem🍋n)
Hide And Seek (Fell X Classic)
Hugs And Kisses (DustBerry)
Relationships (Neko!Geno X Wolf!Reaper)
Only You (Female!Palette X Cray)
Taking Things Slow (Nightmare X Error)
Summer Blowout (AfterDeath Edition~)
Obsessed (Dream X Ink Forced Lem🍋n)
Who's The Bottom Now? (Nightmare X Error)
Sleepover Fun! (NightKill)
News ;-;
Met You In The Club (Horror x Lust Lem🍋n)
Cliche Love (SciFell)
Prom (Fell x Lust)
Mates (Wolf!Fell x Red-Hat!Classic Lem🍋n)
Summer Blowout (DustBerry Edition~)
Suffering Heat (Nightmare x Dream Forced Lem🍋n)
Need and Help (Shattered!Dream x Passive!Nightmare)
Here For You (DustBerry)
SOMETHING RANDOM THAT I JUST REALLY WANT TO SHARE
Just Love (AfterDeath Lem🍋n)
A Tale to Tell (FallenCre)
✨THANK YOU!✨
THE NEW STORY!!!
Just dropping by to say Hello
Love in the Dark (AfterDeath LeM🍋N) <LATE 100K reads SPECIAL!!!>
Like Butterflies in my Stomach (Human!ErrorInk)
A/N
That One Night (AfterDeath Lem🍋n)
A/N Planning to rewrite a story(???)
Sharing Melodies: Summer Time~!
Special, Just for You (AfterDeath Prt1/2)
Special, Just for You (AfterDeath Prt2/2 Lem🍋n)
Private Sessions: Hard to Get (NightKill Lem🍋n) (151K and New Years Special!)
AfterDeath - Pure Passion (Lem🍋n)
Human!AfterDeath : Coming Out : fluff
Human!AfterDeath (p2) : Coming In : Lem🍋n
~ A Bet ~ [AfterDeath Lem🍋n]

Rain (Neko!Geno X Wolf!Reaper)

1.4K 37 21
By Nerdy_Kat_KHK

Requested by: sunsparkyleek

FINALLY SOME AFTERDEATH YES!!!!
And imma call u Sparky here friend.

>(And sum art on how I imagined u and Geno look like in this story TwT and here ima give Geno an eye patch.)

OKI LEGO!
-_-_-_--__-_-_-_-___-_-___-__-_

Geno's POV

I sat in our 'home'. It's basically just a small narrow dark alley way, our 'floor' covered with cardboard and our 'roof' is just a sheet of metal, debri of wood supporting it's weight. I sighed and looked beside me to see my sleeping twin sister Sparky, twisting and turning in her sleep, I patted her to reassure her safety as she calms down a bit.

Me and my sister have been homeless for 2 years now. For the first few months, we were struggling, until so suddenly things have been a little peaceful all the sudden, and magically been smooth for us. We didn't worry about cash since we had part time jobs, just for a small pay, and for food? It so happens to be a miracle that whenever we wake up everyday, there would always be a plate of rationed goods, just enough for the two of us. I sighed again hearing the metal 'roof' cling and clang as drops of rain started pouring from the sky.

I hissed and cuddled with my sister to sleep. I never really liked the rain. I always have bad memories in the rain.

~flashback Geno and Sparky age 10~

"COME ON GENO! LET'S PLAY!"

Yelled my sister Sparky playing in the muddy puddles in our backyard, getting herself dirty as I just cringed and sat down in our porch. The rain pouring from the sky making the yard even muddier by the minute. Covering the once was green grass to just a feild of mud. A few frogs came out in the yard as well.

"And get myself dirty? No way Sparks!" I yelled, crossed both of my arms, sitting crossed legged on the porch, as my sister just pouts. As she snickers and makes a ball of mud and flinged it towards me.

It hit my skull and little did she didn't know there was a stone in the ball of mud. I fell onto the porch floor screaming out of my lungs from the pure agony and pain. I can smell the metalic scent and the feeling of oozing blood coming down from my skull.

"G-GENO! N-NO I DIDN'T KN-KNOW! I DIDN'T MEAN T-TO!"

I can still faintly hear my sister's voice ringing, and her footsteps running towards back to the porch were I layed down bleeding out.

"WHAT HAPPENED- OH MY GOODNESS GENO! SPARKY GET OVER HERE!"

I heard our mom cried out as she rushed to my side holding my skull, my vision become blurry and went into unconsciousness.

~Geno and Sparky age 15

I slept peacefully in my bed. The rain pitter pattering on our window as I twisted and turned in my sleep. Light flashed in our room as the following thunder rang and coincidently I heard the faintest scream, and it awfully sounded like my mother.

Sparky jolted up awake from the sudden thunder that rolled just a while and groaned.

"You awake?" I asked sleepily as I heard her whimper and replied with a hum and a soft "yes". The two of us shared a bunk bed, she slept on top while I stayed at the bottom. Again light flashed in our room as another scream followed, and it was clearly our mother's voice that rang inside the house. We both stepped out of bed as we ran outside our room. But also still kept hidden in the darkness. Sparky was shaking as I held her tight, my eye glowing from blue and red as my claws were aching.

"F*cking cat, look what shebdid to me. "
A man's voice said as the clanging of metal was heard echoing in the room, another voice broke the silence and grunted.

"AND DIDN'T I F*CKING TOLD YOU TO ATTACK ONCE THE THUNDER RANG? YOU COULD'VE WOKEN UP THE NEIGHBORS YOU RETARDED B*TCH!"
He yelled as the other man just chuckles.

"Relax dude~ With a heavy rain like this? No one can clearly hear anything~" He said as the other man just smacked his head and a whimper was heard afterwards.

I was still shaking. What happened to mom? I shooked my thoughts and looked at my scared sister beside me. "Sparks? I want you to call 911. I need to make sure that mom is alright." I said as she nodded and ran back upstairs.

"Sh*t. Well f*ckhead? 'with this heavy rain no can hear you'? That's just b*llshit." The man said as he snarled a growl. "Someone else is awake other than this old hag." he continued and I stood in shock... They heard Sparks running up the stairs.

"Hear kitty kitty kitty~" the first man said as I tried to stay still, but alas huge paws grabbed my small skeleton frame and held me up, showing me to the other man... Whose a wolf. "Here he is boss~ He's just a kid, it'll be easy just to rip off his throat~" the man holding me said as I turned pale, struggling in the man's hold as his 'boss' walked up to me.

Scared and out of my mind, I was able to set one hand free and used my claws to scratch the mans face, and bit down to the one holding me in his arm. They both screamed in pain as I stumbled down and jumped on the kitchen counter to hide behind it, but once I jumped to the other side I screamed and in instinct covered my mouth and trying not to gag. The room lit up with light and thunder rang again. As tears won't stop flowing down my eye socket. Our mom....  Lying down on a pool of blood... "M-mom....?" my voice was shaky and then suddenly the door busted open and I heard the sound of a tazer being shot as howls followed after and the sound of police cars flaring outside. My sister ran down looking for me, and once she did found me, she too went pale and bursted into tears.

*The next morning

"We're sorry about your loss... We'll take you to a relative of yours to take you both in. I'm glad the two of you are safe."

Said a police officer as he tipped his hat to us and left. Another officer came to us to escort us to a police car, taking us to my aunts place. That night, me and my sister were traumatized, we didn't spoke a word until the end of the day once we arrived at our Aunt's place.

~Geno and Sparky age 18

The past few years in our Aunt's place was torture. She'd treat us like tenants, she'd act all innocent when we're out in public, but she'd torture us whenever no one else was around. She'd never give us any money or an allowance even though all of my mother's inheritance were given to her. Her child too, our cousin was also a spoiled brat, she'd bully as all the time at school, and if we try to defend ourselves, she'd call her 'mommy' and she'd hit us for 'trying to hurt her little angel'. Well f*ck that, 'angel' my ass.

Me and Sparky were on our way back to our Aunt's place. At this point we have no where else to call 'home'. We lost everything since that day, and it's torture here. My ears perkerd up and so did Sparky's. We looked up to see the sky becoming gray, claps of thunder rolling by.

"Oh f*ck me. It's my lucky day."

I said trying to from a sarcastic smirk on my face as my sister just frowns and looks down. "Aw come on bro. It's our birthday." she softly said, as she nudged my elbow sympathetically smiling at me, as I just sighed and patted her head.

As we reached the house, we were shocked and scared to see our bags and items all scattered on the front lawn.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I screamed as my sister whimpered pulling me back. Our Aunt was just casually sitting outside with a wine glass on her hand, her tail swaying behind her so happily.

"It's your 18th birthdays right? We're here to celebrate!" She said so happily lifting her wine glass up to us, sipping so casually. I growled as magic flared inside me as she just looks at me and laughs, as if this was just a show for her.

"The two of you are 18? Which means you're finally 'adults'. Meaning. The two aren't any of my business, and meaning you two are on your own from now on."

She said as she turns to the door, opening it and giving us one more 'toast'.
"Happy birthday to you Geno. And Sparky." as she slams the door, leaving the two of us. The rain slowly falling as I tensed up and ran to our items that scattered in the yard, putting it in the bags as quickly before the rain starts pouring heavier. I was able to put everything in and took out and umbrella in my school backpack, going back to my sister whose now crying, and slowly tears started to form in my sockets as well. I used my thumb to wipe off my sisters tears and placed my forehead on hers. "We'll.... Be.... O-okay..." I said, sniffling and took her hand and walking to wherever we feel like going.

~back to present time~ (Geno and Sparky age 20)

"You smell that?" A voice rang as I perked up in my sleep. "Oh yeah~ Alley cats~" I tensed up even more, I know that voice. It was our old highschool bully Fell and his gang. I mentally screamed and shaked my sister to wake up. "Ugghhh Gen? We don't go to school anymore- why?" my sister groaned as I hoisted and pushed her up, shoving our bags and items to her. "We're moving now!" I whisper yelled as the footsteps became louder for my sister to perk up as we both pulled our hoods up and climbed up the walls to the roofs and ran in the pouring rain. "THERE THEY GO! COME ON SH*T HEADS, LET'S GIVE THESE KITTIES A HELLO~" We both heard Fell shout, as we sped up a bit, being extra cautious since the roofs are all slippery.

We ran what felt like hours. Dog barks and whimpers were heard from behind us and Fell was able to catch up to us.

"WHAT'S THE MATTER? DON'T YOU KITTIES WANT TO SAY HELLO TO AN OLD FRIEND?" Fell shouted as me and Sparky ran away from each other from a distance but Fell smirked and ran towards Sparky, chasing her instead. "SPARKS!" I yelled as I heard my sister screamed. I ran towards the scream and heard Fell scream as well, whimpers and pants following and a long howl. A wolf..? I tensed up, awful and painful memories coming to my head as a thunder clapped and made me jump as I slipped. "SH*T" I mentally screamed again! I fell- but.

I was in no pain, I was caught, held in the arms of some dark cloaked figure. Under his hood his form was revealed to be a skeleton a wide grin on his face, showing off canine like fangs. I felt so scared and speechless, and I see- SPARKY! SHE'S SAFE! She was breathing heavily behind us, sitting on a crate. I was about to thank our savior until I saw his wagging tail and his hood fell off to reveal... Wolf ears... My soul raced as my sister saw me. "G-GENO!" She yelled as I jumped off from the wolf's arms with my remaining strength and tried to focus, but my soul was in so much trauma that it made me pass out.

~a year ago

Reaper's POV

I sat on my house rooftop looking at this nice view of the city. It's calm up here. Especially since my house is literally up on a cliff side, the view of the city and the ocean is really clear from up here. My stomach growled as I grunted. "Though I just had dinner just a few hours ago? Jeez." I laughed, amusing myself "But a midnight snack won't hurt~" I said as I jumped off the cliff and grabbed a tree branch, swinging on them as I go from branch to branch, closing my way to the city. I spun on the last branch and made a cool landing pose in the dark alleyway. "And he sticks the landing~" I said to myself proudly, my hands on my hips, pulling my hood up to cover my face and my ears, looking around to see the coast is all clear.

I walked out of the alleyway and went to the nearest place to take out some food, which was a Dominoes."Eh. Pizza ain't too bad for tonight." I thought as I shrugged and made my way inside the place. I immediately caught up all the scents of the people in the establishment. Awful dog musks, not to be hypocritical or anything, since I myself am a wolf, I live up away from the city since I hate having to smell other musks around the area. A few lingering cat scents and a few other monsters and humans. But one particular scent caught my nose for some odd interesting reason. It was a nekos scent, but has a lingering monster type of scent too. I scanned the room to see who the scent belonged to, the scent led to a table of a Neko Girl and a Neko Skeleton Boy, the two sharing a pizza eating all happily. I smiled seeing how cute the scene is, as I proceeded to make my way to the counter to order a pizza of my own.

I still looked at the Nekos from time to time and raised a bit of suspicions. Are they new here? I've never seen them here before. I've been all over the city plenty of time, and almost quite familiar with almost everyone. My pizza was done as I payed for it and held my box, the smell of cheese and the hot temperature of the box feeling my bony hands, my tail happily wagging to my midnight snack~

The nekos stood up as they left, I looked to see other muts eyeing them and whispered things to each other, pointing at the two nekos. The muts stood up as they followed the same direction where the Nekos were. I growled lowly and followed them myself as well.

I hid in the alleyways watching both the Nekos and the muts as well, as the group of dogs stopped and growled earning the attention of the two Nekos. "Heya Kitty cats~ Going home tonight?" said one dog making his way towards the nekos as the two of them stepped back, fear and tension in their souls.

"Awww don't worry~ we won't bite~" said the dog again, as another mut chuckled and followed "Why don't we take you to our home~ and yaknow~ have a little fun?" he said, making the two step back even further and I kept my guard, still hiding in the alley ways.

For a few seconds the two nekos jumped up into an alley way and started climbing to the roofs and running as fast as they could.

I took the chance before any of the muts could have reacted and attacked them from behind, slashing my claws at their backs as they all fell onto the sidewalks. I smirked and looked up on the rooftops, I smiled  walking into the alleyways and followed the Nekos from below.

I reached to where the Nekos have stopped, they stopped in a very narrow and blocked alley way, filled with debris of wood, bricks, cardboard and metal sheets.

"Did we lost em brother?" said the girl as she looked at his brother who leaned onto the alley ways brick wall and took deep breaths. "Ye-yeah. I hope so... As long were safe Sparks, that's what matters." said the brother, I eyed on him looking at him up and down. My my~ he has such a body. Poor thing his other eye is all patched up, and his other eye all scratched up as well. "Geno, get some sleep if you wanna work tomorrow aight?" said this girl named 'Sparks'. So his name is Geno? That's cute~ soon after they both yawned. "Yeah I know sis. Good thing that we also ate today too huh? Otherwise we'd be empty tomorrow." said Geno as he layed onto the floor filled with cardboards, then the girl Sparks soon cuddled up with him.

I fell silent, the only thing I can hear are their light snores. I looked down at my hand, still holding my pizza box, sighed and smiled. I used my magic to teleport to their spot and placed the box down, I smiled and whispered. "We'll meet soon enough~" as I teleported out of their alley way and sprinted back to the forest and back to my home.

~present time

It's been a year since I first saw these two, I've been stalking them ever since, especially Geno. He has a stronger scent than his sister, and an interesting soul might I add. I'd give them food every morning in their little place, and I plan on showing up just to actually introduce myself better. I was planning to actually introduce myself today, it was raining but I still want to meet them properly and take them in at my place for the reassurance for their safety, also to get to know Geno better, he's really a great brother to his sister~ But then again, i wondered about their genetics though, since he's a skeleton and his sister is a human? (we don't need complaints here Reaper, just roll with it) But their both Nekos and I have no clue where they came from.

I was on my way to their alleyway, I'd stop by on an apartment rooftop just to look at them, I'm a little late than usual because of my pathetic job as I speed walked my way to the alley way.

"WE NEED TO MOVE!"

I heard Geno's voice as my ears perked up and shadows casted down upon me, I looked up to see the two nekos sprinting up in the rooftops and then followed a gang of muts after them.

"THERE THEY GO! COME ON SH*T HEADS, LET'S GIVE THESE KITTIES A HELLO~"

I heard one of them say as I growled and leaped onto the rooftops. No one will be messing with these nekos or hurt MY GENO.

I managed to catch up with the pack chasing them as one of them was faster enough to even catch up to the nekos, I growled even louder and the muts caught my attention and without hesitation I slashed all of them with my claws as they all whimpered and fell off the rooftop. I howled and sniffed the place, the damn rain, I can't sense and get their scent, I cursed and sprinted in the rain also being cautious with the slippery terrain.

I ran until I saw their figures, their close. I sped up and saw the two split up running away from each other from a distance, but the mut chasing after them chased Sparks and I can sense the panic and pressure from Geno's soul but he still continued to run.

I picked up my speed, leaping to the direction where Sparks was, as the mut was almost catching up to her, then all the sudden Sparks slipped off an edge and fell screaming. I went pale as I leaped towards them, slashed the mut with my claws and dived down to save the girl. I was able to grab her hand as I held onto a pipe on the apartment exterior walls. The mut whined and ran, me and Sparks panting. She looked at me with pure shock, fear and relief, I grinned and hoisted her up with my strength as I jumped down placing her on a crate below us. I howled, then a sudden light flashed, then expectingly the thunder clapped but someone was also falling from the building.

My eyes darted and was locked on the person, it was Geno, and in an instant I leaped and caught him in my arms. I grinned looking at his shaking figure. My poor baby~

He looked at me, similar emotions to his sister. Fear and relief, he looked behind me to see his sister all alright, as his expression went happy, until my hood came off and he looked at me. "G-GENO!" her sister yelled, nothing else but pure shock and fear traced his soul as he jumped off me and slipping from the wet floors trying to regain his balance as I panicked. He suddenly went limp as I caught him again with my arms.

3rd person POV

"BROTHER!" Sparky yelled again as she stood up going to the two other skeletons. She looked down at her brother and looked up to their savior tracing her thoughts as she got the full picture and sighed in relief.

"Is he alright?" the skeleton wolf asked, his tone in deep worry and concern as Sparky gave a sympathetic smile towards him. "Y-yeah.... He's alright. I t-think he passed out... F-from... Uhh.. B-because of all the running!" She said as she scratched her ears and the taller just sighed and patted Geno's small frame, lifting him up and carrying him bridal style. "H-HEY-" Sparky yelled as she was cut of by the skeleton wolf putting a finger over her mouth to quiet down.
"Shhh... Follow me. I'll take you two to my place. Besides, staying out in the rain for too long and you'll get a cold." the taller said as he walked behind Sparky going to the woods behind the buildings. Sparky just kept being silent as she adjusted her bag puffed and walked, following the skeleton wolf holding her unconscious brother.

The two walked in the forest as Sparky tried to break the awkward silence. "Uhhh... Who are you mister wolf?" she asked him as the taller looked behind him and grinned. "I'm Reaper. Nice meeting you Sparks." he said chuckling as Sparky gasped.

Sparky: "My real name is Sparky. Sparky Suns CQ! Only my brother calls me Sparks! *gasp* are you some kind of stalker!?"

Reaper: "I guess you could say that~"

Sparky: "Y-you aren't gonna hurt us? R-right?!"

Reaper: "Of course not. I did save you two. Plus, I've been wanting to introduce myself personally to you two for a while now"

Sparky: "What do you mean by that?"

Reaper: "Well. The first time I saw you guys was a year ago. And since then I've taken.... A liking and interest in your brothers soul... So i decided to look after you two for a while."

Sparky: "WOW! You are so gay!"

Reaper: "Seriously?"

Sparky: "IN A GOOD WAY! So you're the one giving us food every morning?"

Reaper: "Yep~"

Sparky: "WOAH! THANK YOU SO MUCH MISTER REAPER!"

Reaper: "No problem kiddo. But how old are ya?"

Sparky: "Well. Me and Geno are twins, so the two of us are 20, but we're turning 21 next month!"

Reaper: "Wait really?"

Sparky: "Uh-huh! Waddabout you mister Reaper?"

Reaper: "Well no need to call me 'Mister' from now. I'm just at least 3 years older than the two of you."

Chuckles and giggles filled in their silence as the two continued walking in the forest as they finally reached a cozy looking cabin in the cliffside close to the city.

"Woahhh! Is this where you live Reaper?"

Sparks asked as Reaper opens the door as he gestures the other to go inside. "Yep. Pretty lucky to have a place like this." He said as he walked up to the second floor to go inside a guest room as Sparks followed him.

He snapped his fingers, as blue and black magic swirled the two of them, their bags placed neatly into a corner and the three of them partly dried. Reaper sighs in relief as he placed the still unconscious Geno onto the soft bed. "I'll be down and make some coffee and tea, you two, make yourself at home." he said and smiles at Sparky with shimmering and teary happy eyes as Reaper pats her head and left the guest room.

~The next morning

Geno groaned as he hoisted himself, sitting upright as he squinted his eyes and felt the sudden pang of shock went in his soul. He saw a wolf. He looked left and right to see that he found himself in a cozy looking room, he didn't even realized that he was on a bed, he looked beside him to see his sister sleeping all soundly and alright.

He tried to recollect his thoughts from the other day, he was running away from Fell and his gang in the rain, he heard Sparky scream and a then he slipped off the building and he was saved by a.... Wolf, and then he passed out, and woke up here. He stood up, his attention to a desk table where two steaming hot mugs sat. Geno grabbed a mug and smelled the nice rich aroma. Coffee~

He took a sip and felt his nerves relax for a while- "BROTHER!" Sparks jumped on him for a surprise hug and almost made Geno spill and even drop the mug in the process!

"SP-SPARKS! Y-YOU SCARED ME!" Geno yelled and placed the mug back down onto the desk as Sparky just looks at her twin brother with shimmering eyes.

"OH MY GOD! YOU COULDN'T BELIEVE IT BROTHER! REAPER WAS THE ONE WHO WAS GIVING US FOOD EVERY MORNING BACK THEN! HE FOUGHT ALL THOSE DOGS BACK IN THE ALLEYS AND HE SAVED THE TWO OF US! AND HE INSISTED ON LETTING US STAY! AND I THINK HE HAS A CR-"

"Woah woah woah Sparks! Calm down! Who's Reaper?" Geno bluntly asked a little confuzzled about the whole situation as someone knocked the door and came in.

"HIM!" Sparky pointed at the skeleton wolf who appeared just before them. "Good mornin you two. And glad to see you're finally awake Geno~" He said as he smiles down at the two nekos, as Sparky purred and leaned onto her brother but suddenly went confused. "Uh... Gen?"

Geno felt like he shrunk, he felt scared, he lowered his head, avoiding to make eye contact with Reaper. "Come on Geno. This guy saved your lives and did alot for you guys. Just look him in the eyes and thank him." he thought as he slowly looked up but instinctly looked down again. "G-good... M-morning... And.... T-th-thanks f-for.... E-ev-everything." Geno spoke, his voice a little shaky, Reaper found it somewhat cute and chuckles. "It's no problem." He said as he raised a hand and placed it on the smaller skeletons cheek which made Sparky giggle and silently scream but Geno tensed up with the sudden contact and stepped back a bit, making Reaper frown, but quickly replaced it with a sympathetic smile. Sparky frowned too but also sighed. Geno calmed down as he spoke again. "Ar-are you r-really sure t-that you're letting u-us... Stay h-here?" he said as Reaper replied. "Of course sweetheart~ I insist." he said as a tint of red rose up on Geno's cheek bones from the sudden nickname the taller gave. "Hey Reaps can I have a word with you outside?" Sparky interrupted as Reaper raised a nonexistent brow as Spakry shoved him out the room "I'll be back bro! Relax for a while, okay!? " she lastly said leaving Geno alone in the room.

The two stood outside the house.

Reaper: "So? What's up?"

Sparky: "The sky duh- but in all seriousness... I kind of lied to you yesterday... Sorry 'bout that."

Reaper: "Yeah, I know. I sensed it in your soul."

Sparky: "Oh... Really? Heh... Still sorry though."

Reaper: "It's quite alright. But I'd still like to know why he passed out yesterday."

Sparky: "*sigh* Well... Once he noticed your a wolf he... Panicked... And passed out."

Reaper: "Just because... I'm a wolf?"

Sparky: "Mmhmm... It's just that, 5 years ago... We lost our mom... She was murdered by wolves...who broke into our house during a storm..."

Reaper: "I see... I'm sorry about that."

Sparky: "No. No. No. It's quite alright. Even if we did try to move on and leave our past behind. We're still traumatized by it... Geno mostly... His eye was scratched up all because of those wolves back then..."

Reaper: "Thats why he wears an eye patch?"

Sparky: "Oh heh. That's another.... Story."

Sparky nervously chuckles as Reaper stayed silent clenching his chest. He felt sorry for the poor things. Not only they were homeless but dealt with alota stuff back then too. Reaper sighed as he turns around to go back inside."Come back inside buddy, I prepared breakfast for you two." He said as Sparky's face lit up and reached to hold Reaper's hand, Reaper looked back and raised a nonexistent brow. "Please make my brother happy again." she said as she sympathetically smiled as Reaper blushed a hue of blue, hearing that the sister herself is giving a chance for Reaper to be with her brother. "That was the plan anyways~" He said as he shooked his arm walking back in as Sparky started squealing following inside as well.

~that night

Reaper woke up in the middle of the night as he walked down to get a glass of water, he looked out the windows to see a figure sitting outside near the cliff edge. It was Geno. Concerned, he put down his glass and walked out to go see him.

"You okay there sweetheart?" Reaper asked his tone laced with worry. Geno perked up and his tail stiffened, turned around to see Reaper as he relaxed and quickly turns his head back to the city view.

"Mind if I join ya?" Reaper said as he chuckles as Geno replied with a soft 'sure' and Reaper sat down next to him.

Awkward but calming silence.

"Y... You're sister.... Told me partly... about your... past...."

Reaper softly said as the neko skeleboi stiffened a bit and slowly looked at Reaper, sitting with one leg dangling off the cliff edge and one leg up as he puts an arm on his knee and the other just up straight, his palm feeling the cold due wet grass and who's gaze was at the view. Reaper also looked at Geno whose hugging his knees tightly to his chest, his ears all flattened, his face partly covered with his crimson scarf and his tail just motionless, as he frowns, "Sorry that you have to go through alot..." he softly said. Geno's cheeks rose up a tint of red as he takes a deep breath and sympathetically smiles. "It's..... Alright...." he replies as the two talked for a bit.

Cold wind flew by the two as Geno shivered and Reaper chuckles at his cute reaction. "You should go back inside if you're getting cold sweetheart~" He said reassuringly as Geno looks at him, his cheeks burning, Reaper actually looks pretty cool and he's really nice towards them. Geno shook his head 'no' and scooted a bit next to Reaper as he leans his head against his shoulder.

Reaper blushed a hue of blue, his soul pounding so fast, and his mind mentally screeching from how cute Geno reacted. "Heh~ warming up to me already sweetheart~?" He said as he pats the smaller one's skull and Geno just pouts and sat upright making the taller whine that he pushed himself away.

"W-well...! Y-you did s-save us! A-an-and-" Geno was blushing like a tomato as he crossed his arms and pouts, standing up and went back inside.

"Ughhh f-forget it! I'm g-going back inside hmp!" he lastly said as Reaper snorted and chuckles. "What a tsundere~ that's cute~" he said to himself, still blushing.

Geno walked back into his and his sister's room to see he sister sitting cross legged on the bed looking at him smirking. "What?" Geno asked as his twin just giggles, "I saw everything~" she said as Geno perked up and slid down the door frame covering his burning and blushing face. "DON'T YOU F*CKING DARE SPARKS. PLEASE!" he sulked as Sparky just laughs at her twin brother.

A single knock was heard behind their door and a voice rang, "Go back to bed you two~ G'night~" as a sound of a door opened and soon was closed as Geno stood up and flopped himself on their bed, his sister still laughing. Geno then laughed along and then sighs and his sister also stopped laughing and flunked on the bed."Ah.... Haha.... *yawn* goodnight bro..." Sparky said as she sleeps, and Geno grabs a blanket and tucked her in, patting her head as she purred in her sleep.

"Goodnight sis.......and...Reaper."

Geno said as he tucked himself in as well going back to a peacefull slumber, something tells him that maybe their lives will be better from now on.

_-_-_-_-_-___-_-_-___-_-_

BOI THIS WAS LONG.

How many words?!
Word Count: 5670

JEEZ THIS IS (probably) MY LONGEST ONESHOT YET! WOHOO!

But anyways, hope ya'll enjoyed this one!
Sorry if there are any mistakes and errors!

-Dan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 10 15
yes sir i made this at 3am the cover is temporary :P mostly DSMP and UTAUS probably Fluff, Angst, maybe smut depending if im comfy w/ it be free to s...
31.2K 570 58
I've never done anything like this before so I'm nervous but I've seen other people do them and they kinda seem pretty fun so I might try! The cover...
6K 1.3K 200
Here's where I want to post my art even if I don't like it. But I hope you all might. Cover art belongs to me. Please ask to use my art unless I'm g...
2.4K 29 12
Sanscest, need I say more... feel free to request anytime. Ships I won't do: Dreammare: I will write but only if given a very good scenario ( I don't...