๐™‚๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง โ” ๐™…๐™ค๐™๐™ฃ ๏ฟฝ...

By Aesthetic_Bxtch

โ–Œ ๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜™๐˜‰๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜’๐˜š โ ๐‰๐Ž๐‡๐ ๐ ! ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐ ๐ˆ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ! โž โคท ๐˜ซ๏ฟฝ... More

๐†๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐“๐„๐‘
๐—ถ. ๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™ฅ๐™๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š'๐™จ
๐—ถ๐—ถ. ๐™œ๐™ค๐™™๐™™๐™–๐™ข๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฉ , ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™จ๐™š ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™จ
๐—ถ๐—ถ๐—ถ. ๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š๐™™๐™œ๐™š, ๐™—๐™–๐™œ ๐™จ๐™š๐™˜๐™ช๐™ง๐™š๐™™
๐—ถ๐˜ƒ. ๐˜ฟ๐™ž๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ
๐˜ƒ๐—ถ. ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™™๐™จ๐™ช๐™ข๐™ข๐™š๐™ง๐™จ
๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ถ. ๐™„ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ž๐™ฉ, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™—๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™
๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ถ๐—ถ. ๐™Ž๐™๐™š'๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™—๐™–๐™—๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ ๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ
๐—ถ๐˜…. ๐™ค๐™ค๐™ , ๐™ž ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ๐™š๐™จ
๐˜…. ๐˜ผ๐™ฌ๐™ฌ, ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š ๐™…๐™ค๐™๐™ฃ ๐˜ฝ
๐˜…๐—ถ. ๐™‰๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐˜ฝ ๐™…๐™ค๐™๐™ฃ
๐˜…๐—ถ๐—ถ. ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™  ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ ๐™ž๐™™๐™จ
๐˜…๐—ถ๐—ถ๐—ถ. ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง
๐˜…๐—ถ๐˜ƒ. ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™œ๐™ช๐™ฎ
๐˜…๐˜ƒ. ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™
๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜

๐˜ƒ. ๐™‡๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™„๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™–๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™…๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ๐™ฅ๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฉ

19.5K 418 114
By Aesthetic_Bxtch

(CHAPTER FIVE)
Glitter

𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙖 𝙅𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩

John B was upset and slightly horny when Selena had pulled away from his embrace, he was so close to kissing her, then he could brag to JJ about being able to pull a kook while also after a super hot girl by his side.

"Why the long face." Selena teased as she pulled out a hair brush from her small backpack, she brushed out the tangled brown strands. Mixed with the sweat and rain, Selena didn't not feel clean and needed to freshen up with the emergency kit she carried everywhere.

"Oh, shut up." He rolled his eyes as watched her pull out a bunch of random items from her backpack. "What do you have a whole fridge in there too?"

"B John, I smell like an actual sewer, I don't want to be walking into the archives smelling this." The girl pulled out a random perfume and drowned herself in it.

"Can we go now?"

"Alright, alright, someone's grumpy." The two exited the store and ordered an Uber to get to the archives quicker considering that they were running out of time.

As they began theyre journey to the entrance of the expensive college that held the archives within its interior. Selena had already been given a boring tour when her father first came here to donate the papers so she already the route mapped out in her head. "The library is on the other side of the student center, have you ever even been here before?"

"I've never been to a single college, no." He replied his hands tightly gripped onto his backpack straps

"Well your gonna have to visit one sooner or later, how do you like it?"

"So far, so good."

"So, to sum up this whole place, my dads whole bloodline went here, I'm talking generations, and he'd fall into a severe coma if I even thought about not going here." Selena explained swiftly as they made their way to the entrance.

"That's pretty rough."

"How 'bout you, what is B John thinking about in his great future." Selena smiled at him as he let out a sigh and glanced over at the large building.

"Uh, well college has never been on my radar, so. It's not like I could pull money out my ass and pay it either, Pope's the one who's into this whole college thing." The brunette explained as Selena felt a buzz in the convenient pocket of her dress.

She gasped softly and showed the boy the contact that lit up her screen. "Uh oh, it's my handler."

"Oh no."

"I lied and told him I was spending the night at Lily's, y'know, having a girls night." She grinned wickedly as the boy feigned shock.

"The Selena Cameron rebelling and lying? What do you think he would do if you found out you were with me?" John B fed into her dramatics as she giggled.

"Decapitation by the guillotine, that's the punishment for treason, B John, I'm playing a dangerous game just by being here with you." She whispered.

"All that for being a Pogue sympathizer?"

"Mhmm."

"Oh my goodness. You gotta be careful fraternizing with the enemy, Adele." He spoke with fake panic, "Does he have you drugged? Are being blackmailed?"

"No, I came of my own recognizance, following a lead." Selena grinned as she responded with a strong French accent.

"Do we know this enemy?"

"You do. He use to work for you."

"No,no,no, it's not the scuba thief, is it?"

"He's not what you think"

" goodness gracious, he's working some psyops on you, Adele. He's a smooth operator."

"False, totally and complete false." John B acted offended and ended the call with a scoff.

" he's really clumsy, he just finger guns way too often," he made his iconic finger guns as she continued listing things "and he has absolutely no idea want to make a move. But I think I might be able to turn this one sir."

"You better watch your back Adele, once a Pogue, always a Pogue." He said walking with the girl into the college

"All right last time to play the truth game."

"Again?"

"Why the hell are we here."

" OK, Selena already told you, I can't tell you."

"Okay, well, Intel on the tickets is the price of the mission. And I'm the only way you're getting in. Your choice, I have to know."

"Okay, one pain of death."

"Mhmm"

"I'm on a treasure hunt." At first Selena was confused but then excited

"What are you serious, like Indiana Jones type of shit?"

"Yeah I guess."

"Okay, awesome. Like no bullshit."

"Yeah, no bullshit, I have reason to believe that Denmark Tanny was the sole survivor of the Royal merchant wreck. And I know this sounds crazy but I think he got away with 400 million in gold."

"That's a shit load of gold."

" yeah and that's how he would be able to buy TannyHill. And I think the location of the treasure is in his papers. That's why where're here."

"That's a lot of bubble wrap. I'll go talk to the librarian." She said walking to the front desk, The lady let them into a room and thanked Selena for the supplies before they walked up some stairs into a room where a desk laid with two boxes.

"All right." Selena said placing some gloves onto her hands along with John B

"Down the rabbit hole."

The 2 looked over the things sharing information of each item till they got to them bottle of the box where a letter in a different language sat.

"It's the last correspondence." Selena informed

"Wait that's in Gullah, the lost creole language."

"Can you read it?"

"No, i wish but no. But Denmark finds out that the Paseo is looking for him and....wait what's the date on the letter?" He asked

"May 3rd, 1844. Wait that's..."

"The day he died." John B finished the sentence

" and it's addressed to Robert so the day he dies he gives a letter to a son, in a language only they can understand." Selena said

"Wait a minute."

"What." John B pulls out his phone taking a picture before they packed everything up and headed out the college.

The next Morning they got the earliest ride on the ferry to Kildare and this We're actually able to enjoy the ride.

" you know my dad's probably gonna kill me for being out all night. But atleast we completed the mission." Selena said taking a sip of her drink

"Yeah, yeah." John B replied " speaking of the mission you're not as bad as I thought it would be."

"What did you expect?"

" do you want me to answer that?"

" I might have an idea, cook princess, bubblewrap queen?"

"Something like that."

"Rude to waiters at the minimum type of thing."

"Ow! That hurts.yikes" Selena giggled

"Just sayin."

" you know you're not what I expected either." John B put on a look of shock as the words came out of her mouth

" Way weirder, for starters you were totally ADD."

"Uh...oh...yeah."

" and I thought you were more of a chill, surfer, dude-bro."

"Mm?"

" turns out you're just on a paternal jihad."

" all I'm trying to do is get this letter translated." He shrugged

"Hey, to breaking expectations." She smiled grabbing her drink

"Salud." The 2 said

"So, what's it gonna be like when we get back?" He asked

"With what?"

"Well...with...you know."

"This?" She gestured towards the 2

"Yeah."

She bit her lip but then smiled "nothing changes I guess, right? I mean I'll go back tot he bubble wrap with Sarah and you B John can go be B John."

"Yeah." He responded awkwardly

"Hey, but I had a really great day." She smiled

"Me too."

Once the ferry stopped and the teens got off it was a very awkward vibe

"So, Now that we returned your mother land. I'm a sadly revert to our old identities. So if you'd we me on the streets, you know the drill." She said

"Yes of course, I am a true, Uh, professional." He replied in a French accent as rain began to pour down on the 2

" it's been a pleasure working with you comrade." She stuck her hand out

"Pleasure's all mine."

"See ya around B John." She smiled walking away

"Wait,wait,wait, uh, wh— really?" He sighed running his hands through his hair " that's it, you're just gonna walk away like this never happened."

" that's what professionals do right?"

" Selena, I just had the best day of my life!"

"B John your gonna blow our cover."

"Look, I don't care about my cover, Selena. I don't care of my friends find out or your sister and her douche bag of a boyfriend find out, Yesterday I didn't even know who you were and now I'm just like, Selena Cameron." He chuckled
" to be honest in my limited experience that's rare, like eclipse rare, or like a blind person seeing, or big foot, or the northern lights. I just can't pretend like this is isn't real."

The girl began walking toward the boy as he continued rambling on

"Shut up." She pressed her lips onto his into a soft kiss, there lips moved in sync as the rain only began pouring down harder on them. It was just like a movie. Once she pulled she looked straight into his brown eye's

"I can't pretend either."

The boy smiled before pulling the girl back into a kiss as the a man passed by giving them a disgusted look

" get a room." He said but was met my Selena's middle finger, then 2 pulled away for air.

"Um, it's a...it's a small island."

"Mhm"

"So we gotta be careful." She smiled giving him one last peck

"See you pretty boy."

Nattie speaking
Sorry if this chapter was kinda short my phone is at 4 percent  I'm rushing to finish this chapter before my phone dies but the next chapter will be a little bit longer I promise

But it finally happened the kiss scene!!!! I swear this scene is so cute and what makes it bette did the fact Chase and Maddie are
Dating in real life.

Anyways I hope you're having a great day or night I love you all XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.4K 391 12
Imagines about the boys from Outer Banks!! Includes JJ, John B, Rafe, Topper and Pope. Top Rankings: #13 in johnbroutledge #14 in surfing #32 in nor...
395K 4.7K 66
๐–จ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐— ๐–ป๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—„๐–พ๐—‡ ๐–ฏ๐—ˆ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ๐—Œ, ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—†๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—…๐—’ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—‰๐–พ...
93.1K 1.7K 16
Sequel to โš“ Alone Together โš“ Outer Banks JJ Maybank//OC