Sweet {Joe Burrow}

由 cardiganstilinski

in which two best friends are reunited after one transfers 更多

characters
1. "I'll see you soon"
2. "reunited"
3. "game day"
4. "paris, france"
5. "lsu"
6. "lsu vs georgia southern"
7. "jealousy"
8. "sec championship game"
9. "heisman trophy"
10. "christmas day"
11. "lsu vs oklahoma"
12. "new years kiss"
13. "lsu vs clemson"
14. "unexpected guest"
15. "steve's cafe"
16. "happy birthday"
17. "beach day"
18. "spain"
19. "blessings"
20. "first round pick"
21. "surprise"
22. "sudden change of plans"
23. "good news"
25. "cravings"
26. "time flies"
27: "twin..."
28. "arrival"
29. "welcome to the world"
30. "superbowl"
A/N PLEASE READ!!
31. "plans"
32. "3 weeks"
33: "bachelorette/bachelor party"
34: "wedding day"
35: "honeymoon"
epilouge
authors note pt.2

24. "fourth"

7K 69 8
由 cardiganstilinski

Ava was in the kitchen with her mother, Joe's mother, a couple of her aunts , and Amanda, preparing whatever else they will be needing to eat for the day while Joe was outside with the rest of the men and kids, either cooking up some burgers or playing with them or even managing to do both.

"Have you guys looked for houses around here in Ohio?" Joe's mother asked, mixing the lemonade.

Ava nodded. "We actually have. We are gonna be attending a tour of a house that we found this upcoming Monday. If everything goes well, we are gonna go back to Louisiana and start packing our stuff up to start the moving process."

"and how are you doing with your pregnancy?" Robin asked, looking at her curiously.

"It's surprisingly going very well. I've had no morning sickness at all, everything is going smoothly for now." Ava smiled as she placed her hand on her belly, "I'm excited."

"We all are," Amanda gushed as she stood next to Ava, placing her hands on her belly as well, "pregnancy looks good on you."

Ava chuckled, "It's crazy how things have changed in a matter of months."

"I know but things are changing for the better," Ava's mom said, as she finished cutting up the fruits, "Can you take these outside honey? When we are done in here, we are gonna head out."

Ava nodded as she grabbed the bowl that contained the fruits. She made her way to the back door and opened it, stepping out. She closed the door behind her and started making her way out and towards the table where all the food was.

"Well look who it is," She heard her father say, "Food is just about ready."

"They're just finishing up the drinks and the rest of the food in there and they'll be out in a bit." Ava replied, setting the bowl down on the table.

"Hey baby," Joe said, placing a kiss on her cheek before placing his hands on her belly, "You feeling okay?"

"Yup, nothings wrong." She answered back, kissing his cheek just like Joe did to her, "We should all go to the beach later to catch the fireworks or find a high and safe spot to get a better view of them."

"I agree," Joe's father nodded, "the beach sounds nice. Plus it's a little hot."

Everyone agreed as they saw the rest of the people come out of the house. Everyone grabbed their plate and began to place food on them. They each sat down on the table, saying a quick grace before eating the food.
•••••••••••••••

@avabennett: happy fourth everyone! have fun and stay safe.

103,827 likes | 2,928 comments

username: I love them. Happy Fourth!

username: Lovely family, soon to be of 4

@amandasterling: hurry up and get ready instead of posting, you and Joe are taking too long and we all want to go to the beach 😡

avabennett: amandasterling we're going, sheesh woman

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Pregnancy really does suit you," Joe spoke up as he watched Ava walk out the bathroom in her bikini, "Absolutely beautiful, might have to get to work soon after you give birth again."

"No," Ava chuckled as she threw the nearest t-shirt she could find at him, "we're going to at least wait until they turn 1 to have more kids."

"Not a problem," Joe got up and made his way towards her, wrapping his arms around her, "you going to take something else to dress yourself in after we're done getting in the water?"

Ava nodded, "Yeah, it's in the bag."

Joe nodded as he grabbed a pair of basketball shorts and a t-shirt and stuffed it inside the bag. Ava slid on a pair of shorts that still managed to fit her, even if she wasn't as big yet, and slid on her slides as well. She grabbed her sunglasses and phone before opening the door for both of them, making their way downstairs.

"Finally!" Tommy said, jumping off the couch, "Come on, I want to build a sandcastle."

"Me too!"

"Me three!"

"Me four!"

Everyone laughed as they saw all the kids run out of the house and towards the cars. Everyone went to their own cars and started making their way to the beach.
•••••••••••••••
"And...done!" Ava said, looking at her brother, as well as the rest of the kids around her.

"This sandcastle looks so cool! Thanks for helping Ava," Tommy said as he put down his bucket of sand, "you're the best."

"Aww no problem bud," She smiled as she got up, slowly dusting the sand off her hands, "I'll be back soon."

They all said goodbye to Ava and she turned around, looking for Joe. Finally spotting him sitting down on a chair with a drink in his hand and headphones in, she walked towards him. He wasn't paying attention whatsoever so she snuck up behind him, placing her hands over his eyes.

"Guess who?" Ava chuckled, as she waited for him to answer.

"Hmm, let me guess, Ava?" Joe answered, putting his phone down.

Ava took her hands away and sat in a chair that was next to him. "What were you watching?"

"I was watching some of the bengals highlights from this past season. Just trying to study everyone a little bit more, you know?" He nodded, as he put his drink down, "Finished building the sandcastle with the kids?"

"Mhmm," Ava looked out towards the water, seeing everyone messing around with each other, "I'm kinda glad you got drafted to the bengals. We're going to be a little closer to everyone, well minus Amanda, Oscar and their son Ethan because they live back in Louisiana. We're going to be able to raise our kids at home and if anything later in the future, move out of ohio like we said."

Joe nodded, "Yeah, it's not too bad that I got drafted by them. It is close to home and we are going to be able to raise our kids here, just like we were. I just hope that i'm able to help them out, win a superbowl or superbowls for them, the bengals, you know?"

"I know," She smiled at him, "you're going to be fantastic Joe, I just know you are. I mean you already captured the hearts of everyone in Cincinnati. Even if things don't go well during the first season, there's always next season. Just believe in yourself and your team and everything is going to be okay."

"Just like I captured your heart, huh?" Joe smirked at her, "glad i'm going to have not only you, but these two little guys or girls or girl and boy supporting me as well."

"Yeah, that you are," She said, looking down at her belly, "I just find it absolutely crazy how things have changed. Just last year, I haven't seen you in 3 years because you were back in Ohio State and I was at LSU. Then you got a transfer to LSU and I had you move in with me. Then we got together, had a little bump on the road, and now look at us. Engaged and having kids soon."

"Woah, I never really thought about it," Joe stayed quiet for a minute, taking it all in, "I wouldn't change anything about it at all. I'm glad that things happened how they happened. Everything fell slowly into place. I'm just glad that we're finally here, together. I absolutely adore and love you."

"I absolutely love and adore you too Joe."

Joe grinned as he stood up and grabbed Ava's hand, pulling her up. He spun her around, causing Ava to let out a giggle. Joe spunned her around one last time before pulling her closer to him, placing one hand on her belly and his other hand on her cheek, placing his lips onto hers.

They heard a loud bang, causing them to pull away. There were screams being heard from throughout the beach, a firework catching all of them by surprise. Soon after that, the fireworks show started and everyone got together with their families and watched the fireworks.

Ava stood in front of Joe, who had his arms wrapped around her, his hands placed on her belly. She leaned back against his chest, loving every single moment that they shared together.
•••••••••••••••

@joe_burrow10: My absolutely stunning, beautiful, gorgeous, sexy, soon-to-be wife and mother of all of our 54 future kids, 2 who are soon to be born in a few months. I love you ❤️

tagged: avabennett
692,827 likes | 20,284 comments

@joe_burrow10: Oh and happy fourth to everyone! Have a safe and fun day.

username: The fact that Joe forgot to say happy fourth because he was too busy gushing over Ava and commented on the post saying happy fourth😭 I love them

username: She might be engaged to Joe and about to have kids with him but that's not gonna stop me for simping over her 😍

username: username Simp

avabennett: i love you too bubba 🥺❤️❤️
liked by joe_burrow10

avabennett: and just to clarify to you and to everyone, we are only having 4 kids, 5 is the highest i'm willing to go (:

joe_burrow10: avabennett We'll see about that

username: Happy fourth guys!
—————————————————————————
Chapter 24 is finished!

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and happy fourth of July to you guys. Please stay safe if you guys are going to be with family today or something!

As I said, whatever pictures I use, please pretend it's Joe and Ava!

When it comes time for the NFL season to start in the book, i'm going to be using the schedule that they released for this years upcoming season. I obviously don't know how it's going to go so i'm going to tweak a few things around and i'm not going to go into full detail for each game because again, I'm not sure how things are going to work or what the outcomes are going to be for each game. Then again, this is a book.

I hope you all are having a good day and stay safe!

Question of the day:
Favorite player throughout the NFL or from your favorite team?

Chapter 25 coming soon!

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

161K 1.7K 29
in which two small town kids fall in love in high school. there careers and college paths send them apart. coming back home, they fall in love all ov...
58.4K 988 66
Complementary Adjective; Combining in such a way as to enhance or emphasize the qualities of each other or another. Fate is inevitable and when two w...
19.7K 300 16
Joe Burrow, quarterback of the Bengals is set up with Camryn Johnson a aspiring model. This PR stunt relationship is for the interest of both partie...
44.8K 886 22
i see sparks fly whenever you smile JOE BURROW x DELILAH BRENNON © Iandonorris 2023 / march -