π‘‡π‘Žπ‘›π‘”π‘™π‘’π‘‘ π‘Šπ‘’π‘ ||π‘¨π’ŽοΏ½...

By tyragathers

"Should I try to hide, The way I feel inside, My heart for you? Would you say that you, Would try to love me... More

π‘†π‘¦π‘›π‘œπ‘π‘ π‘–π‘ 
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘  𝑃𝑑 1
πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘  𝑃𝑑 2
1: He Was A Skater Boy
2: Fool me, Fool me, oh how you do me
3: F-R-I-E-N-D-S... We're just friends
4: You Belong With Me
5: Are We An Item... Girl Quit Playin'
6: I Put The Sing In Single
7: Can't Keep Making A Home Out Of You
8: I'll Bet She's Beautiful... That Girl He Talks About
9: Am I Crazy Or Falling In Love... Is It Really Just Another Crush
10: When Every Bit Of Hope Is Gone
11: And I Don't Want Your Pity... I Just Want Somebody Near Me
12: That Could Be Me
13: Ain't No Telling What We Could've Been
14: I Need A Hero... I'm Holding Out For A Hero Till The End Of The Night
16: Superman Got Nothing On Me
17: I Can Be Your Hero Baby... I Can Kiss Away The Pain
18: When It Comes To You I Lose My Control
19: My God I'm So Lonely... So I Open The Window
20: Why Do I Keep Running From The Truth... All I Ever Think About Is You
21: It's Like I Waited My Whole Life... For This One Night
22: Before It's Too Late
23: Lost Stars
24: Somebody That I Used To Know
Book 2
Quick Poll
Book 2 Characters
B2-1: What's Your Motive
B2-2: You've Got The Best Of My Love
B2-3: Doin' This, Doin' Love
B2-4: She Got A Little Drama With Her Friends
B2-5: Be My All Time, Be The Right One
B2-6: Just Say The Word, You Know I'm Yours
B2-7: Completely Enthralled By You
B2-8: You Ain't Innocent
B2-9: Love Spell
Extra For My Lovelies
B2-10: If My Girl Only Knew... That You Was Tryin'
B2-11: What Happens In The Club
B2-12: Holding Back
B2-13: Hard To Love
B2-14: I Hope She Don't Want To Leave Me
B2-15: You're Nowhere I Wanna Be
B2-16: If Only There Could Be Another Way To Do This
NOT AN UPDATE
B2-Part 17: Time
B2-Part 18: Oh Baby
B2-Part 19: Blessing And A Curse
B2-20: Inevitable Death
B2-21: Still A Long Long Way To Go
B2-22: I Do
Book 3 Characters
B3-1: Me You And Nugget
B3-2: What's The Worst That Can Happen?
B3-3: Magicians, Dinosaurs, and Octopuses... Oh My!
B3-4: Talking Lizards, A Sand Man, and A Really Emotional Pregnant Lady

15: Where Have All The Good Men Gone

4.6K 161 111
By tyragathers

"Where have all the good men gone, And where are all the Gods? Where's the streetwise Hercules to fight the rising odds? Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed? Late at night I toss and I turn, And I dream of what I need."
~Bonnie Tyler

3rd Person's POV

Peter stands by the window quietly staring at Mila as she sleeps soundly on the hospital bed. It had been a few hours since she fell out a building and fainted. His hands were shaking in fear... he almost lost his best friend. For good. He couldn't imagine what he would do if he made a simple mistake and didn't save her. He wouldn't imagine. He had to continue keeping his superhero identity a secret otherwise she would be in danger... well more than usual.

The door handle twists as the door slowly opens with a slight creak. Peter curses before pulling on his mask and quickly climbing back through the window. He swings away on a web just as George Stacy walks into the hospital room.

George stands by Mila's bed staring down at her in concern. He shivers feeling a cold chill run down his spine. Glancing up he notices the window open. His eyebrows furrow in confusion as to why the window had been left open. Shrugging he walks over and closes it then locks it and sits down beside Mila.

After a few minutes he hears her groan and start to twist and turn. Her hands clench as she wakes up. Confusion is all over her face as she looks around at the hospital room.

"Daddy where am I?"

"You're in the hospital honey. Gave us all quite the scare."

"What happened?" Mila asks as she holds her head.

She couldn't remember anything. Last she remembered was Phil driving her to her photoshoot.

Gasping she quickly sits up, "Oh shoot! I'm late. Lane is going to be so upset."

George stands up holding onto Karina's shoulders, "You're not late sweetheart. You went to your photoshoot already and... an a-accident happened."

"Am I okay? I don't see any cast on me. Minus the cuts all over my arms."

"No honey you're fine. The doctor did say you may wake up and not remember what happened. But it was a traumatic event so it's quite normal. As long as you feel fine he said you're free to go."

George didn't want to tell Mila what happened today. Not only because it may trigger something in her but Spiderman was still on the police's wanted list. Just because he saved his daughter didn't mean they wouldn't stop him.

Mila shrugs, "Yeah I feel fine."

George nods, "Alright. All your friends are in the waiting room with your mom and sister. I'll tell them you're awake."

"Okay."

After George leaves, Gwen and her mom come inside the room. They all hug and make sure Mila is one hundred percent okay. Then once they leave Blair, Cora, Flash, and Phil make their way into the room.

"Are you okay?"

Mila nods at Flash as he hugs her tight, "Yeah I'm okay. I don't know what happened but I'm fine."

Phil glances over at the others giving them a look to keep quiet, "Yeah well it's alright. It was a really bad accident. But glad you're okay. Mom said Blair and Cora can stay over tonight."

...

"You guys are being really weird."

Blair and Cora glance at each other before digging back into the bowl of popcorn that laid on Mila's lap. Mila sighs and pauses the movie, then puts the bowl of popcorn under her blanket.

"No more treats for you two until you tell me what the heck is going on!"

Cora grimaces, "Nothing is going on. Why would you think that?"

"You two are quiet. You're never this quiet. Most days I can't get you two to shut up. You haven't even said anything sarcastic to each other all night. It's weird."

Blair smiles awkwardly, "I just can't think of anything at the moment."

"Yeah Mila we almost lost you. Thank goodness S-"

Mila raises an eyebrow as Blair shushes Cora with a mad look on her face.

"Alright what the hell is going on. Why is no one telling me about the accident? I'm a big girl I can handle it."

Cora sighs and turns her body to Mila before grabbing her hand, "It's not that we don't think you're strong enough to handle it Mila. Your dad... he just wants to keep you safe. He doesn't want you to be triggered by the incident. And he scares me so I can't tell you."

Blair scoffs, "Yeah he doesn't scare me... I'd just rather not go to juvie. But... he didn't say we couldn't show you."

Mila smiles mischievously as Blair smirks. Cora giggles and claps, "Oh yay how fun we're going to do charades? Okay Mila five words-"

"No you idiot..." Blair flicks Cora's forehead, "I was gonna show her the news."

"Oh that makes sense... if you wanna do it the boring way."

Mila chuckles before rolling her eyes, "Alright so..."

Blair pulls up the news on her phone before showing the video to Mila. Mila watches in horror as she falls out the building. Her hand shakes slightly as she watches herself fall through the sky and almost become smushed by two pieces of the building. But just before she does, Spiderman shows up.

"Wow he's something."

"He's hot." Blair replies bluntly.

Mila chuckles slapping Blair's arm, "True. My dad hates him though."

Cora smiles, "Don't we know it. He spent the whole time you were passed out talking to us in the emergency room about how much he wanted to catch Spiderman."

Mila shakes her head sighing. Sitting up straight she remembers something and looks over at Cora.

"Hey did Peter come see me?"

Cora frowns sadly, "Sorry babe no he didn't."

"Of course not. I don't know why I even thought he would."

Blair pats Mila's back, "What happened to you guys?"

"He ended up liking my sister and replacing me."

...

Later the next evening, Peter shows up outside Gwen's bedroom window and knocks on the window.

"Hi! How did you get out there?" Gwen asks as she opens the window.

Peter shrugs with a sheepish smile, "The fire escape. Your doorman's intimidating."

Gwen looks down the building before staring at him with wide eyes, "That's twenty stories!"

"Yeah, it's alright." Peter enters Gwen's room and looks around in awe, "This is your room?"

"Yes, this is my room."

"Books. Pictures."

Gwen laughs, "The just..."

"Oh, hey, uh...I got your mom these." Peter slaps his head almost forgetting. He takes out a bunch of broken looking flowers from his backpack and looks at them smiling nervously.

Gwen smiles, "Oh, lovely!"

"Yeah, they're beautiful, right?"

"They're beautiful." Gwen nods.

"They were... they were nice." Peter shrugs making Gwen wave her hand in disregard.

"No, they're beautiful."

"I'm sorry."

"No, it's impressive. They're actually held together very well."

Peter chuckles, "I'm gonna keep these."

Gwen smiles referring to Peter's backpack, "Do you have your suit in there?"

Peter pauses, thinking she means his Spider-Man suit, "My suit?"

Gwen frowns, "For dinner? Are you gonna... are you gonna wear that? Ohh.. That's um... that's fine-"

Just at that moment Gwen's dad, Captain Stacey, chooses to walk right into her room. He sees Peter and smiles firmly, "You must be Peter."

Gwen smiles after straightening up from shock, "Dad, this is Peter."

"Hi, nice to meet you, sir." Peter goes to shake Captain Stacey's hand making Gwen nod in approval.

"Likewise. Gwen get your sister please and come down."

Gwen nods and pulls Peter's hand to a door down the hallway as George makes his way back downstairs.

"You have a sister?"

Gwen looks at Peter with confusion, "Um of course. You know her."

Peter frowns. He knew Gwen's sister? There was no way. He stares at the wooden door as Gwen knocks on it two times.

He hears a muffled voice say one minute. Within a second, the door swings open and Peter's mouth drops.

"Yeah what's up?"

"Dinner. Dad said come down."

"Oh okay cool."

Peter moves from behind Gwen and steps forward to see Mila standing in front of him.

"Mila?"

"Peter? What are you doing here?"

Gwen smiles, "Peter's here for dinner. I told you I was bringing someone."

Mila frowns, "I didn't know you meant him."

Gwen frowns and tilts her head in confusion, "Okay what is wrong with you two?"

Peter chuckles harshly, "I'm sorry I'm still a little confused over here. Mila... you're Gwen's sister?"

"Adopted." Mila replies rolling her eyes.

"Still."

Gwen waves her arms, "Wait pause for a second. Mila you didn't tell him that you're my sister."

Mila crosses her arms over her chest, "I was going to... eventually. We're not exactly on speaking terms Gwen."

"What why?"

Mila groans, "Alright as much as I would love to spill all my life secrets right now, I'm starving and... I'd rather not. So I'll be downstairs. You two do whatever it is you two do."

Mila pushes through Gwen and Peter then runs down the stairs. Gwen frowns and shakes her head then turns to a shocked Peter.

"What the heck was that all about?"

"Nothing Gwen."

"Didn't seem like nothing."

"It is."

...

At the dinner table, Peter pokes at his fish with his knife not knowing how to eat it.

Helen Stacy smiles kindly looking at the boy, "You're having trouble there, aren't you? The head goes on the... Simon, help Gwen's friend with the fish."

Simon smiles at Peter and nods then starts to help him.

Peter moves his hands from the plate, "Oh, uh... yeah I got no idea."

"First time?" He whispers to Peter making Mila and Phil chuckle from across the table.

"George, why don't you tell us about your day?"

Howard perks up agreeing with his mom, "Oh, yeah, dad. Did you catch that spider guy yet?"

Captain Stacy shakes his head with a bitter expression, "No, we didn't catch, but we will."

Mila frowns and looks at George, "I don't know daddy it seems like he's pretty cool to me. I mean he did save me."

Peter glances over at Mila and smiles lightly then frowns again when George starts to talk.

"Well disregarding that... He's an amateur, who's assaulting civilians in the dead of night, he's clumsy, he leaves clues, bit still dangerous."

Peter scoffs lightly to himself, "H-he's as-assaulting people? Yeah I'm not sure. I mean, I saw that video, of him and the car thief and I think most people would say that he was providing a public service."

Captain Stacy glances over at Peter and frowns, "Most people would be wrong. If I wanted a car thief off the street, he's already be off the street."

"So why wasn't he then?" Peter shrugs as Gwen laughs awkwardly.

"Oh shit..." Mila whispers.

"Mila language." Helen chokes out as she glares lightly.

Mila whispers sorry and kicks Phil as he laughs.

"Ow you-"

"Phillip!"

Captain Stacy glares at Peter, "Let me illuminate you. You see, the car thief was leading us to the people who run the entire operation. It's been a six month long sting, it's called strategy. I'm sure you're aware of the term, strategy? You've probably heard about that in school?"

"Yeah." Peter nods putting down his fork.

"Good."

"Well, obviously he didn't know you had a plan."

Captain Stacy raises an eyebrow at Peter as he cracks his knuckles, "You seem to know an awful lot about this case. You know something that we don't know? I mean, who's side are you on here?"

Mila frowns looking between the two. It was very weird to see Peter getting upset over Spiderman. He didn't even know the guy.

"Well, I'm not on anyone's side. I saw a video on the internet..." Peter replies sheepishly, running his hands through his hair.

"Oh! You saw the video on the internet. Well, then the case is closed."

"Well, no. I'm just sayin', if you watch the video, maybe send you a link? It looks like... it looks like he's really trying to help."

"Yeah, sure, on the internet he's been made out to look like some kind of masked hero or something."

Peter shakes his head frantically, "No. No. I'm not saying he's a hero, I don't think he's a hero at all."

"What are you trying to say?"

"I'm saying, he's trying to help. But it looks like he's trying to do something that maybe the police can't."

Captain Stacy slams his fork and knife against the table while sitting up completely straight, "Something the police can't?"

"Uh oh." Mila smirks as she leans back in her chair.

Peter stammers glancing from George Stacy to Gwen who looked traumatized, "I don't know."

"What do you think we do all day? Think we just sit around eating donuts with our thumbs planted firmly up our asses?"

Mila shrugs and nods looking at Phil who laughs to himself.

Helen Stacy gasps giving George a reprimanding look, "George!"

Gwen sighs holding her head, "Daddy."

'"George."

"I'm sorry." Peter stutters out looking at Gwen who frowns at her dad.

"Is that what you think we do down there?"

Howard smirks looking around at the table, "Up your what, dad?"

Helen Stacy glares looking at her mischievous child, "Howard!"

Phil bursts out laughing, "This is great."

Peter holds up his hands trying to calm down the entire situation, "I think he stands for what you stand for, sir. Protecting innocent people from bad guys."

"I stand for law and order, son. That's what I stand for, okay? I wear a badge. This guy wears a mask, like uh...you know, like uh... like an outlaw! He's hunting down a bunch of criminals that all look the same, like he's got some sort of personal vendetta. But he's not protecting innocent people. Mr. Parker."

Gwen let's out a loud groan as she drops her fork on her plate. She smiles awkwardly at Peter, "Let's get some air, Peter."

She stands and turns to leave as Mila smirks looking at the fury on her dads face.

"This was such a great dinner."

Gwen frowns and slaps Mila's arm as she passes by, "Dad, we need to talk."

"Yes, we do."

Peter looks at George Stacy with regret, "Thank you for having me. I'm sorry if I insulted you, that was not my intention."

George nods firmly, "You're welcome."

Peter gets up and smiles at Helen, "Branzino was real good, Mrs. Stacy. Thank you."

Helen smiles widely before glaring at her husband, "You're welcome."

Peter and Gwen leave the room. Mila frowns watching them disappear from her view.

"May I be excused?"

"Sure honey."

"I forgot I left my jacket at Oscorp today. I'm gonna be really quick and go get it."

"Be careful Mila." George yells as she runs out the front door.

𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑦'𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟? 𝐹𝑎𝑣𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡?

𝐹𝑎𝑣𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑑𝑢𝑜 𝑜𝑟 𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑜 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡?

𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑑𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑃𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐺𝑤𝑒𝑛? 𝑊𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑖𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑤𝑘𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑐𝑟𝑢𝑠ℎ 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑟𝑔𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑔?

𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑡𝑜? 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 4.8K 34
~HIGHEST RANKING: #1Michelle, #1Ship, #1MichelleJones, #1Peterandmichelle #1Spideychelle #1PeterandMJ~ Michelle Jones likes books, doesn't wear makeu...
137K 5.1K 14
'I'm Spiderman. I - I'm Peter.' 'You're not my Spiderman. You're not my Peter.' After a strange incident involving a light in an alley, you encounte...
114K 3.7K 43
Since the Blip, Clara Wilson's parents have had to endlessly travel for work, Clara jumping from school to school. The most recent place they've foun...
6.3K 267 23
"But friends don't look at each other the way we do" "Then what are we?" In the heart of a bustling city, Peter Parker's life takes an unexpected tur...