𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 ; 𝑠. 𝑟�...

By -RANBOOZ

˚* ੈ✩‧₊ 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 | ❝ look into his angel eyes, one look and you're hypnotized. ❞ - 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭 𝘦... More

00.
0.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
HELLO!

9.

22K 579 479
By -RANBOOZ

˗ˏˋ "aurora please, get your priorities straight." 'ˎ˗

a few weeks had gone by where spencer and aurora hadn't talked to one another since the incident.

and on both ends, they were miserable, seeing as they were missing each other's company.

aurora figured she would just give him space, because if he really wanted to, he would come back. and spencer, well, he was a mess to say the least.

sure, spencer is one hell of a thinker. his mind always going a million miles an hour, but ever since what happened with aurora, his mind would go blank. and the team noticed his little hiccups he would have when working a case, they just hadn't mentioned it.

aurora usually helped him. she didn't know she did, but her presence would help soothe any worries he had. whether it was because of a case or not, aurora was always there, making him smile. but, for the past few weeks, he didn't have that. so he was just a wreck.

in the mean while, aurora picked up a job at the coffee and boba place, she had to pay her rent somehow. and switching between work and school, was stressful for her, and a lot to handle.

either way, aurora didn't have much time on her hands for anything else. but when she did, she usually spent it with penelope or enrique. but, only when penelope wasn't busy with work. it was hard to find time to hang out when they were both free.

so, on an off day, enrique came over to keep aurora company.

there she laid on the floor, motionless and just staring at her ceiling as marvins room by drake played in the back.

she hears a knock on the door, "it's open." she yelled.

opening it, enrique comes in. looking around, then seeing aurora laying on the floor.

he sighs, "what's wrong aurora?"

he goes over and lays down by her side.

"i miss spencer." she frowned.

enrique stares at the ceiling, "you know, i also have been trying to figure it out because i hate seeing you sad, but you really did nothing wrong. so stop beating yourself over it!"

"maybe you should text him or something.." he insisted.

aurora chuckles, "no.. no. he's the one who walked out on me."

"aurora, stop being a stubborn bitch for one second and do it. you miss him and want to hang out with him right?"

"mhm."

"okay, so what's stopping you then?"

"maybe he doesn't want me to. maybe this is him cutting me off for good."

he sighs, as he gets up and puts out his hand for her to grab.

"let's go."

"where?" she asked looking at him.

"boba. it'll make you feel better cmon."

and enrique was right, it did make her better.

meanwhile, spencer was staring at his phone screen, contemplating whether or not he should send the text he constructed for aurora.

hey.. i'm sorry. i miss u. :(

it wasn't long, but he knew she would get it.

spencer sighs as he deletes it, and puts his phone away.

"what's up with you pretty boy? you've been awfully sad looking lately." derek asked as he took a seat next to reid.

they were working on a case in new mexico, and spencer was in a whole separate room from the rest of the team at the police station.

spencer shrugs, and derek says, "cmon kid, talk to me. i'm here."

he sighs, "you know, aurora.. a few weeks ago, i was helping her decorate her christmas tree, it was a great time. i was really happy.. then i just, stopped myself.."

derek furrows his eyebrows, "what do you mean."

"i just left. everything that happened with maeve... and just.. whenever something good happens to me, it always goes wrong in some way. and then i'm just back at square one, being miserable. and i really care about aurora and i don't want anything to happen to her, like with what happened with maeve. and that's why i just.. stepped back."

"...because you knew how long it took me to recover from that.. and not only that but, i really really care about aurora. and can't imagine her not here. i haven't talked to her since.. and i miss her."

derek sighs as he puts his arm around him, "i know you really care about her, it shows. and nothing should stop you from hanging out with her, you can tell she makes you really happy spence. nothings going to happen. and i promise you that kid, i won't allow it."

"so you just walked out on her?"

"mhm." spencer mumbled.

he lets out a small chuckle, "just apologize for it and you guys will go back to being a couple of love birds. but good luck kid, she's stubborn."

spencer smiles a bit, "i know."

"you know ricky.." aurora sighed, "you're actually kind of a good friend."

"one, ew ricky? seriously? and two, i know, you just never wanted to admit it. i am the best, cmon now." enrique chuckled.

she slaps him playfully, "don't get too cocky there."

the two eventually got back to her apartment, and he helped separate pictures that she wanted to tape to the empty wall she had in her living room.

"what about this one? i look cute!" enrique smirks as he shows aurora the picture of him cheekily smiling in front of the white house with two thumbs up.

she chuckles, "for sure, only because the sky looks pretty too."

"why are you paying attention to the sky when i'm right there?? aurora please, get your priorities straight."

the two spent a decent amount of time picking out which ones, and they filled a small section of the wall with photos.

"finally." she sighs as she admired them.

from ones that included her and penelope making silly faces, to others of her and spencer enjoying their mugs of coffee with their pinkies up as they drank it.

aurora smiled, but frowned because she always had a great time with him.

then there were the ones where enrique and aurora were on campus, enjoying the winter snow that washington provided.

a few others of the team, whether it was a night that they spent at a bar, or the few from random moments when they would be together. her personal favorite being the one she took of everyone at thanksgiving.

and finally, ones that it was aurora and her mother. ones being of their adventures like where they were at the pier, and her favorite being the morning of christmas, baby aurora smiling at the camera and carolyn hugging her tightly in front of the tree.

yet, looking at all of those pictures, aurora realizes, that there was purpose to her life. as depressing as it sounded, earlier in her life, she found that there was really no reason for her being there.

and she finally realized how amazing it was to be alive. how amazing it was to have friends like penelope, enrique, spencer and the rest of the team. including her father.

aurora wipes the tears running down her cheeks, and thought to herself, as she admired the many pictures on her wall, this is my family.

a/n
yeah ❤️
kinda got sappy at the end, but
i kinda dig this chapter overall.
also i based enrique on, one my "boyfriend",
and two, jake peralta from b99 😌
hope you enjoyed tho :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96K 2K 21
"Just when I couldn't take it anymore, when the world took everything out of me, I found her." - S.R.
608K 15.7K 33
꒰ 🏹 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:・゚𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 dr. spencer reid attempts to do everything in his power to distance himself from the new...
4.1K 67 26
"ᴀʟʟ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ᴀʟʟ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ɪꜱ ᴀ ʟᴏꜱɪɴɢ ɢᴀᴍᴇ" 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐋�...
1.8K 93 14
𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 [Spencer Reid x fem!oc] Awkward Spencer Reid met the awkward new BAU agent, and it just about ruined his entire life. "Of cou...