Esther: Sonic Version

By hjzuniga4866

Born of slaves, a young Mobian woman named Alicia becomes part of the harem of powerful King Sonic. Simultane... More

Prologue
King Sonic Dethrones Queen Amy
Sally Becomes Queen
Elias Discovers a Plot
Eggman's Conspiracy Against the Jews
Sally Agrees to Help the Jews
Sally's Banquet
The King Honors Elias
Eggman Hanged Instead of Elias
Sally Saves the Mobians
The Mobians Destroy Their Tormentors
The Feast of Purim
Epilogue

Eggman's Plot Against Elias

17 1 0
By hjzuniga4866

So Eggman went out that day joyful and with a glad heart; but when Eggman saw Elias in King Sonic's gate, and that he did not stand or tremble before him, he was filled with indignation against Elias. Nevertheless Eggman restrained himself and went home, and he sent and called for his friends and his wife RoboWife. Then Eggman told them of his great riches, the multitude of his children, everything in which King Sonic had promoted him, and how he had advanced him above the officials and servants of the king.Moreover Eggman said, "Besides, Queen Sally invited no one but me to come in with the king to the banquet that she prepared; and tomorrow I am again invited by her, along with the king. Yet all this avails me nothing, so long as I see Elias the Mobian sitting at the king's gate." Then his wife RoboWife and all his friends said to him, "Let a gallowsbe made, fifty cubits high, and in the morning suggest to the king that Elias be hanged on it; then go merrily with the king to the banquet." And the thing pleased Eggman; so he had the gallows made.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449K 79.8K 15
Everything changed the day the King ordered me to seduce his son and bring him back to the Kingdom. He was my best friend. As per the order of things...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
2K 118 41
Ray Toro is a normal guy. In his own words, a boring one. He lives alone, visits his friends every so often, plays guitar in his band, as well as alo...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...