Baby Kick | J.JK [Editing]

By Miftahul_Eusha

"If I say I'm not the same Gguk, will you still accept me?" What happens when chemist Jeon Jungguk becomes a... More

~Prologue~
Ep-1 : Found our similarity
Ep-2 : Found Our Similarity 2
Ep-3 : Leaving the hell
Ep-4: Let's cherish each other!
Ep-6: What are you?
Ep-7: Come Back
Ep-8: Burden
Ep-9: Broken
Ep-10: Blue Pea
Ep-11: We are going well
Ep-12: Remedy
Ep-13: Happy Birthday!!
Ep-14: Lustful Him? (M)
Ep-15: Needy Gguk
Ep-16: Cancer?
Ep-17: Sweet Creature
Ep-18: The King
Ep-19: Powers He Got
Ep-20: The Dark Conspiracy
Ep-21: Possession
Ep-22: Murder!!
Ep-23: Please!
Final Episode : Baby Kick
Conclusion
Author's Note
🏆Wins🏆

Ep-5: Lost

337 57 111
By Miftahul_Eusha

IN THE MORNING:

I was sitting on my bed being dazed. It was much late but he didn't come yet. What to do then? Both of us were enough embarrassed. But- I couldn't wait more. I had to go to him first...

I got down from the bed and headed towards his room. Reaching there I found the door unbarred. 

Did he sleep keeping the lock like this?

Me: Ahm! Gguk? I'm coming!

I found no reply.

Is he even alright? 

I bit my inner lips being nervous and without wasting a single second, I pushed the door and saw him sitting on the bed spreading his legs like a baby and having a chocolate. He sight was vapid. I could see him mumbling with his own.

Me: Gguk? What are you doing? 

He didn't hear me or he wasn't in his sense and kept mumbling.

Jk: What the heck I just did! I promised her, didn't I? How will I go in front of her now! Shittty! 

He bit his chocolate, crumpled his eyebrows and said again with his fluffy cheeks,

Jk: But it wasn't my fault at all. She looked beautiful and....Attractive ....and..Umm Hot? It was obviously hard to stop the intention!

A smile appeared on his lips, when he said that. I was much disgusted while hearing that....  Goddamn! He even didn't notice me and kept blabbering! I cleared my throat to drag his attention.

Me: Ahmm! GGUK? 

Jk: Oh god! How will I meet her today!

Me: This boy!! Hello? I'm in front of you!

I waved my hand in front of him! And then he got back his state!

Me: Gguk?

His eyes were widen seeing me close to him. He gulped and said,

Jk: AAAAAA- K-Koushi? Ehe, You? 

Me: Say Gguk!

But we had nothing to say. We even couldn't make an eye contact with each other. Again stillness poured the room. Still I tried to speak,

Me: Shouldn't we leave today? 

Jk: Y-Yeah! Ahh- After breakfast..we will...

Me: Will you come to my room or should I order here?

Jk: Koushi..I-I will have my breakfast here.. You g-go to your room--

Disappointed. What's this now? Why he's just ignoring me? Is he feeling this much guilty? 

Without saying anything, I left his room and got back to my one.

He didn't talk to me yet. Not in the plane , even when it started to fly he avoided holding my hands. He was quite in the airport and also in the car. I couldn't just take that. Lastly, when he was gonna drop me to Annie's house, I didn't move from my car sit. Then he must say something. At least a single word? 

But he was still quite. 

Me:Gguk? 

He looked at me.

Me: Won't you talk to me? It's now a b-

I couldn't finish and Annie came out immediately.

Annie: Heyyy! You 2 back! Come in.

Gguk took out my bags from the car and went in, remaining me in the car. I sighed and followed him.

I saw him having chocolates on the sofa. I didn't attend him just went to my room which caught Annie's attention. 

Annie: Gguk? Did you fight with her? 

He replied with the fluffy cheeks full with chocolates,

Jk: Mmm-No!

Annie: Bitch, tell me the truth. Why did she ignore you then? 

Jk: She didn't..

I'm the one, who's ignoring her...

He sighed and thought.

Annie: Something's really wrong.

Jk: Don't think much. Go away...

Annie: You go away punk!

I was desperately waiting for him in my room but still he didn't come. Suddenly someone knocked the door and my heartbeat went so fast.

Is it him?

I literally ran to the door. Opening that I found Annie standing outside. 

Aishh! I'm stupid mind!

Annie: So! How's your tour? 

Me: Come in, sit. It was...great!

Annie: That's very good. And what 'bout yo-

Suddenly she stopped and gazed at my neck. 

Me: What happened? 

Annie smiled weirdly hearing me.

Annie: So you spend those days very well..

Me: Huh? I can't understand you...

Annie: But it's getting more confusing! Fight? and then hickeys, or-

Me: Girl! What are you saying!

Annie: Lemme explain! 

She took me to the mirror and pointed my neck. I could see some marks there...

Shit! I almost forgot about it! He made these marks! 

I was blushed a bit as she smiled naughtily.

Annie: Now tell me what happened earlier! Did you fight? Then what about these marks? 

Me: Ahh- You're getting wrong....Maybe it's just one of my wounds..

I tried to hide that. 

Annie: Koushi, don't fool me. I've been observing you since last one year. I know your wounds very well. Something's going wrong! Whereas he's continuously having chocolates.

Me: What's with chocolate? 

Annie: Whenever he gets nervous, extremely happy or disappointed he starts to eat chocolates. 

Me: Huh? 

Annie: Listen girl, I dunno what's going on between you two, but I'll suggest, you better talk to him and sort the matter out. Understand? 

I nodded. 

Annie: Okay! You must sleep. Good night!

Me: Good night! 

Still my hope didn't die. I waited for his call. He never missed that. He must call.. Soon my phone rang out.

RELIEF!

Me: JUNGGUKKKK!!! 

Jk: Took your medicines? 

I found nothing to say then. He could that softly.....

Jk: If you took them then sleep now, I'm waiting...

Me: Listen! It may sound weird, but you've to come to me! Right now!!!!!

He was quite.

Me: Hello! I'm talking to you!! Gguk??

Still there was no reply. I literally screamed out! It was impossible to tolerate his ignorance!

Me: MR.JEON! SPEAK OUT!!! OR ELSE I'M GONNA DIEEEE!

Jk: Open the window stubborn girl. I can't enter with the door at this hour.

Was he waiting outside already?

I threw the phone and ran to the window. I opened that to help him coming inside and then I apparently jumped on him. He wasn't ready for that. But my grip wasn't gonna leave him so easily.

Jk: Girl! Lemme breathe...

Me: NO! WHY DID YOU IGNORE ME HUH? AIN'T I A HUMAN TO YOU? SAYYY!

Jk: I'm impressed. You're not shy anymore.

He murmured and hugged me back. It was just few hours that he stayed far away from me, but it felt like years. Ah! His smell! After so many hours! 

Me: Do you even know, how did I pass these moments with your ignorance? It was ruining me inside. I was-

Jk: I'm sorry Koushi. I really wanted to come to you, but every time just- .... I was too embarrassed and guiltiness also ruined me...

I grabbed a breathe and said,

Me: Gguk? 

Jk: Hmm?

Me: You can touch me. You can do anything you wanted to do with me. You can accomplish your desire. I won't obstruct you anymore. But please, don't ignore...

Jk: Koushi, don't say like that. I respect your decision. I won't do anything before I get allowed...

He smiled beautifully. A simple smile made my heart shivered. Just a simple smile made my eyes teary. I love him so bad! 

MORNING IN THE CLASSROOM: 

Professor:  A good news for you all. We all know that, we couldn't arrange our picnic last year for some official reasons. But now, we have decided to make a picnic again for all the groups. This time, every department will join.

A joyful sound blew over the room. It was true, last year students were so ready and excited for the picnic but ultimately, it was cancelled. 

Me: It means, this time we can go to picnic together! Great!

Professor: Everybody seems so happy! That's what we wanted to see. You'll be refreshed before your exams too. But don't get unconscious about studies...

At the cafeteria: 

Jk: Isn't it great! We can go together!

Me: Buses will be separated. 

He sighed and said,

Jk: Okay, I will have patience for some minutes then. 

Me: I've heard that the place will be at Bangtaesan .The Deepest forest. 

Jk: I'm already thrilled. It would be fun to discover something new in a deep forest. 

Me: Gguk! Be careful. Don't show over curiosity. 

Jk: It's Okay! 

Me: Still-

The day of picnic at last came. That time students were looking more excited. Each department would be consisted in different buses. After reaching there, first 2 hours guides would show over the place and then we would have our lunch together in the cottage and again each group would return to the bus at the evening . That was the plan. In a early morning, we reached to the campus and saw the buses standing being queued. Gguk couldn't even have his breakfast for excitement. Until teachers led us to our particular bus, the whole time I ran after him with foods.

Me: Gguk, last bite! Come here.

Jk: No! I can't have more. 

Me: You'll be tired in a short time if you don't eat something. 

Jk: Noooo. I'll be fine. Now stay beside me till the bus starts to move. It would be better if I could go with you! Huh! 

Me: Just few hours, Gguk! 

Jk : Whatever it is..

Soon our teacher started to call us to get up in the bus. 

Me: Time to go. 

Jk: Yes!

Me: Listen, until we meet at the lunch time, stay safe. Don't get apart from the group. Don't go so far. Always keep your phone close to you.

Jk : Okay! I understand ma'am. You take care too.

He  gave me a smile, left a peak on my forehead and headed towards his bus. 

I don't know why am I feeling an evil sensation. Something is continuously giving me bad indication of him. Keep him safe almighty!

I sighed and moved to my bus. I took a seat beside the window. Well, everyone was enjoying much. Pushing each other, singing loud ,dancing crazily...Joyful environment. But still something was going wrong in my mind. It was hard to calm the other self down which was nagging so hard. After some hours, we reached to the place. It was dark indeed and seemed so spooky even in the day light.

Guide: So, We're here. Students, grab your meal box, water bottle and follow me. You have a long way to walk. Don't get distracted cause it's the most mazy forest in entire South Korea. We'll climb the mountain first. Come on. 

We followed him step by step.

Whereas, Gguk along with his departmental fellows were roaming around another side of the forest with their guide.

Jungkook's P.O.V :

Guide: Guys, this place was used for harvesting once. But after that remarkable cyclone, the entire tribe were destroyed. And belonging to the time, Korean republic included this place with the forest.  And here we come to the place...

Me: Does this place have any speciality?

Guide: Yes. Local people say that, from this path the forest changes its state. 

Me: What does it mean?

Guide: Once you step on to this way, you would struggle so hard to recognize the individual  path. And it's near to impossible to come back. The forest holds the power to confuse you changing its phase. But it only happens after a particular time. Some rare people faced the situation. Some of them came back and some of them never.

Me: Much interesting!

I felt a inner thrill to hear that. 

Guide: And finally, people used to say that, there was a vampire community lived here thousand years ago. Some people believe that, they still occupy the place being invisible and they are the reason behind this forest maze.

Me: It's thrilling! Though my scientific mind is laughing inside, but still. I'm feeling like to discover the mystery...

Guide laughed and said,

Guide: Don't you dare mister. See the mark? It's kinda forbidden. Now, come with me. Let's leave this place and enjoy the waterfall. 

I wasn't intended to move. My curiosity was bumping. And all of a sudden, Koushi called me.

Me: Hello, Koushi. Having fun?

Koushi: Gguk, I don't know why am I feeling a bad sensation indicating yours. Please stay safe.

Me: Come on girl. I'm fine. Don't worry. 

Koushi: Still Gguk! Please!

Me: I love you.

Koushi: This boyyyy!

I laughed to hear her. I bet, she got shy and disgusted at the same time. How cute! 

Me: Bye love! See ya at lunch time. 

Koushi: Take care!

I ended the call and saw my fellow group had gone remaining me there alone. Maybe they didn't notice me. Whatever! Let's get in the forbidden side. I really wanna see what happens here...

End of Jungkook's P.O.V

The vampire kingdom had a very important event that day. Their prince would be going to achieve his vampirism. The process which was arranged by the king was weird as always. He hid all of the power in a red fruit and threw it to their old community, in a dark, mazy side of Bangtaesan forest and obviously, in the HUMAN WORLD. It wouldn't be so easy. The path and the phase would keep changing until he gets his treasure, the red fruit. It would be a very difficult test of his intelligence, wisdom, sagacity and braveness. It would prove that how much worthy he is to run the vampire kingdom after his father's death.

King: Are you ready my son? 

Prince: I'm so ready Father.

Someone screamed,

?: A big applause for our Prince Bom Wook!

And on that moment, thousands of vampires clapped for him and cheered him. He step on his way-

Back to my P.O.V:

Ellie was only a company through the whole time. She was with me from the bus. We had been roaming for hours and we were much tired. Also, I couldn't even wait to see his face.

Am I getting so much desperate for him now days? Or my sensation is right?

Ellie: What are you thinking Koushi? 

Me: Nothing. Just I'm a bit tired.

Ellie: Me too. We've been walking for a long! Damn it. What are you finding in your phone? 

Me: I'm trying to call him. But network's so poor here.

Ellie: Didn't you call Jungkook few minutes ago? 

Me: Yes. But ... I'm not feeling well...

Ellie: Koushi, don't you think, you're getting much tensed about him? Nobody acts like you about their boyfriend...

I stayed calm. Maybe she was right. I was doing much. 

Me: I am sorry if it seems offensive! 

Ellie: Girl, don't get wrong! I just wanted to make you feel relieved. 

Me: Thank you. 

Still I couldn't ignore the sensation...

He already entered to the forbidden place. The biggest mistake of his life.

Jk: What's just happening? I left some marks surrounding me but still I'm losing the path. Was he right then?... Nah! I can't lose like this. I'll find out the exit and prove everyone that their thought about this place is wrong. But for now, I'm tired and hungry! I should have listened to Koushi and have some foods! 

Walking ahead, he found something shinny. He could feel it was sunlight falling on free space. He immediately went there.

Jk: This side is kinda free from that huge trees. That's why sunlight are falling immensely. 

He saw an apple tree standing at the middle of that little grass carpet. He went closer to the tree.

Jk: Aishh! I thought I would find some apples here. But this tree's almost vacant! Lemme just check out -

He observed the whole tree and suddenly, noticed something red hanging behind the leaves.

Jk: Gottcha! Before I get out from this maze, you'll be my meal !

After couples of tries, he got the apple. 

Jk: Which kind of apple is this? It's different. Dark red! Just as bloods! Whatever.

And without thinking much, he sat under the tree and ate that APPLE.

It was lunch time. All of the students were gathering at the cottage near to the forest. But he had not come yet. I got more tensed. Suddenly I saw the group where he was with. They literally rushed to the teacher being hyper. Rest of the students were looking at them with widen eyes.

Ellie: What happened to them? Is anything wrong?

Me: Gguk? Where is he? I don't see him with them...

I went to them and saw the guide was blabbering to the professor.

Guide: I-I'm so s-sorry! I shoulddd have been more caareeful....

Professor: How do you leave him like that? 

I was being impatient and interrupted suddenly.

Me: Where is Jungguk?

Guide: Miss, I'm sorry. We lost him at a side.

He bend down while saying that.

Me: WHAT? What do you mean by LOST?

Guide: Actually...We were just passing by and suddenly noticed that, he wasn't with us. He got apart from the group. And we're doubting that he might be lost in the forbidden place. 

I was stoned to hear that.

Me: Which forbidden place? 

Guide: Well, it's-

He exclaimed me everything that happened there. About the place, the saying of local people, Gguk's reaction and all. 

I sat on my knee. I was so astonished. Couldn't understand what to do then. 

That's why I felt that. I told him to be careful. He didn't listen to me!!!!

Tears were rolling over my cheeks. And gradually, I felt so dejected that I started to cry hard. Ellie ran to me and held me.

Me: I told you to be careful Gguk! Why didn't you listen to me? Why?

I burst in tears while screaming hard! 

Ellie: Don't worry. We'll call the police to find him out. He'll be back soon. See!

Guide: Miss, It's unpredictable . Just few people came back from that cursed maze.

Ellie: Don't say that please. She's already broken! 

Professor: But we must take steps. And right now! 

In a short time, the whole situation turned cold. None was talking except the professor and the police. 

Police: So this is the location? 

Professor: Yes, here's the place. 

Police: This is place is known for it's enigma, right? What's the name of the boy?

Professor: Jeon Jungkook. I've sent his picture to your email. It would help you to find him out.

Police: Wait, Is he the son of Mr. Jeon Woo-jin? His father was the owner of Jeon industry and ships, right? 

Professor: Yes. It's him.

Police: I know him . Don't need his pictures.

Professor: Please find him out. As soon as possible! He's our bright student....

Police: Of course! I've sent the rescue team already. We will try our best! 

Saying that he moved through the forest with his members. 

Professor: Students, get in the bus. Don't panic. He'll be alright! 

Hearing that everyone started to move to their buses.

Ellie: Koushi, come on.

Me: I won't go! 

I replied in a cold tone.

Ellie: What are you saying?

Me: I've old you once. I won't leave this place without him.

Ellie: Don't be a mad Koushi. Try to understand. Get up! 

Me: LEAVE ME ALONE! I WON'T BACK !

I yelled at her being so messed.

Ellie: Koushi ! Don't do that. Come please!

Me: Don't touch me. Don't you dare!

But she didn't listen to me. She grabbed my arms tightly and literally dragged me to the bus. I kept screaming on her but she wasn't bothered for that. 

Ellie: Come on girl. Sit here!

Me: Leave me! I beg you please! He haven't eaten something till now. He must be hungry. Let me go to him, feed him! Please!!! 

Other students were feeling bad for me. I could feel their pale stare on me.

Ellie: Control Koushi! He'll be back! He has to.

Her grip was getting hard over me. 

When I was returned to home, Annie and San were hyper to hear all from Ellie. I wasn't in my sense for that day. I kept crying, blabbering and ignoring the foods. He can't tolerate hunger, then how could I eat something keeping him hungry? Still Annie tried to make me stable, supported me.

It was been two days, still police couldn't provide any single news of him. Despite of having nothing for last two days, I was being sick and weak. Suddenly, Annie entered my room and sat beside me holding my hands,

Annie: Koushi, why are you behaving like a child? If he comes back and sees you being ruined-

Me: Don't add if! I know he'll come back! 

Annie: Of course he will. But you have to keep strength, right? Just let him back once, I'll punish him so hard! How dares he hurt my sweet Koushi?

I stayed calm. I was stoned to reply her. Suddenly I got a call from Professor. I immediately received the call.

Me: Hello! Sir? Did they find him? 

I said being eager.

Professor: Koushi, a bad news.

Me: B-Bad news? What's it? 

My heart was beating fast. Did they find him? Is he okay?

Professor: Local people found 2 dead bodies of policemen from that forbidden place. Some policemen are lost too. We're losing our hope. We don't think he's.....he's alive till now! 

Me: NOO! PLEASE DON'T SAY THAT! I SWEAR! 

Professor: Koushi, be patient. Be ready to accept anything...

Me: I want him back. I don't know anything--

I ended the call immediately. It was hard to tolerate his words...

Annie: Koushi, I---

Me: Please leave me alone.

She nodded and left the room. I took my phone and bring out his picture. My trembled fingers were touching that with the crave of getting him back. I grabbed the phone in my chest with the pale tears.

Me: Come Back! Please boy! 

A/N: SO SORRY FOR BEING LATE. I WAS MUCH BUSY WITH FUCKING FAMILY FUNCTIONS. HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYING MY FICTION. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT, DON'T MISS THE NEXT EPISODES AND STAY TUNNED WITH 'BABY KICK' THANK YOU!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 55.8K 101
"Even though you are so much of an angel, there is always a part inside you that's wanna be wrapped up around my sin, my love. You will be my sinner...
99.6K 3.6K 48
[COMPLETED] _ ❝ you're mine, Princess ❝ _ Sam, a hardworking girl trying her best to leave her past behind, unexpectedly becomes the target of stran...
75.3K 2.3K 18
jeongguk is an underground boxer and a drug addict. it is his way of survival. he uses drugs to numb himself. the tattoos on his body symbolize the s...
536K 36.6K 72
"Oh baby, I have a lot more to offer than coffee dates and flowers." The life of 7 boys changes drastically when they encounter two girls, both runni...