Don't walk away

By shen830

Alpha and omega world....... Where every alpha try to dominate every single omega under them even make them s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134

Chapter 87

651 33 11
By shen830

At morning time shen wei helped his mom to make breakfast....his mother protest it first then let him helped it......"you little angel completed our family just like that.........I have found my son and my son found his father back.........just because of wei......." she said.

"No just because of yunlan..i have this beautiful family......." shen wei said. After having breakfast together. yunlan drive back shen wei, yezhun and zhu hong back home....shen wei frown when he saw that there is a perfect road made now in between the forest which lead to his house.

And yunlan now smoothly drive directly to his house. "when did you do that.......?" shen wei asked. "Yesterday......." yunlan said smirking. So that's the reason that yunlan didn't bring them back home and take him to their house..........

When they all entered inside the house shen wei frown when he saw yunlan isn't there with them. He hurriedly walked back and saw yunlan about to go back......."yunlan.....? where are you going.....?" shen wei asked.

Yunlan walked near shen wei...."wei...tomorrow is our wedding day.....someone told me that the bride and the groom should not see each other before marriage.....you stay here with your family....i have some works to do.........soon we will be together......" yunlan said sweetly.

Shen wei just looked at yunlan face....it's right that they should stay away from each other before wedding. But wei can't stay away from yunlan....not for a second.......

"So...i have to stay away from you for whole day.......?" shen wei asked sadly. "Don't be sad.....i will see you........soon...and make you mine for the rest of your life.........." yunlan said and they both hugged each other.

After breaking the hug shen wei couldn't leave yunlan hand......yunlan smile again and kissed his hands...."It's your precious time to be with your family shen wei.........enjoy it......after that you have to enjoy with me......." yunlan said winking at shen wei.

Shen wei chuckled as well shy at the same time.....he nod and yunlan sit in the car. Before leaving yunlan sign someone, something and shen wei looked back....there yezhun standing and nodding to yunlan......and some officers also guarding his home.........

Shen wei sigh and looked at yunlan...and wave to him smiling beautifully. Yunlan also don't want to leave shen wei there....but he wanted to gave some space to shen wei with his family and moreover he have some important work to do............

At the random house.......

Zhujiu entered inside the room holding some flowers in his hand with bandage upon the shoulder.....he just got discharge from the hospital. And came here to meet his second wife...he thought that he will be welcomed sweetly and warmth of his wife......

But as soon as he entered....something hit his head...luckily it's just a pillow...."you bastard....evil person.....i have never thought that you can do this to me.........how dare you....how dare you zhujiu....you filthy shit...get out....get out from my house.....from my life.....OUT...!" she screamed at zhujiu.

Zhujiu gulped down. He didn't expected that....he put the flower aside and try to walk near his wife......but a loud slap hit on his cheeks........"don't you dare to touch me.......how could you do this....huh...? how could you betray me......?" she shout at him.

"Honey...look i am so sorry...i didn't realized that i am doing something bad......it's just....i was lost....please....forgive me...." zhujiu plead.

"No.....just leave.....i don't want to see your filthy face....just go.....get out........before that i kill you...just. leave......." she said angrily.....tears also trail down from her beautiful eyes......zhujiu try to say more but he stopped.

He clearly know that what he did....it's unforgivable......he just looked at one last time to his wife and about to leave........."And don't think that.....someone is going to save you........you are finished zhujiu......i will tell everything to your first wife........she should have know what you actually are........" she shout and slammed the door shut on his face.

Zhujiu felt that his whole life is being destroy withing a seconds. He walked out sadly from the house and sigh heavily.........

"How is the feelings now.......?" a sudden voice came and zhujiu looked up next to him.....It's yunlan....who is standing there near his car.....Yunlan smirk angrily and walked near zhujiu......"If you didn't help us to protect my babies and wei.....I swear.....i definitely killed you right now.......without a blink....." yunlan said gritting his teeth........

Zhujiu just sadly looked at yunlan.......he have nothing left now....his work, his wife and reputation all spoiled just because he choose the wrong side and did terrible things that he shouldn't do....

"Mr. zhujiu.....you are under arrest for doing harmful act to hurt some innocent people......" yunlan said handcuffing zhujiu........

Zhujiu didn't protest to said anything to yunlan.....he just looked back at the house...."You told her.....?" zhujiu asked. "She has the rights to know about her husband doing......" yunlan said and pushed him inside the car.....

Zhujiu got 10 years jail sentenced and for chu he have to live there for the rest of his life alone in the cage..........Yunlan make sure of that..they will stay there alone so that they can feel the pain they wanted to give his wei and to him.........

At evening time after chu and zhujiu got the punishment yunlan came to meet chu before that he will get transferred from there......

"Why are you here......?" chu asked sitting at the corner of the cell crossing his legs together....like he is afraid of light right now. Yunlan sign the guard to open the cell and he entered inside the cell..........

"Afraid of light now..........?" yunlan asked. Chu didn't response at all and just looked at yunlan. "You had your chance......why didn't you kill me........?" chu asked. "You know the answer chu......." yunlan said sitting on the chair which the guard placed there....for yunlan.

"How could you love me when i try to hurt your mate and your unborn baby......?" chu asked. "I always love you.....daqing and you are my everything after mom died.....i never think that one day you will do something horrible............" yunlan said.

Chu avert his eyes......"You always had everything you want.....always......." chu said. "Yes....because my everything is my brothers....." yunlan said and chu couldn't stop his tears....he cry silently not looking at yunlan.

"I risk everything for you chu....even after you did all this......my inner soul really wanted to tear you apart but my heart.....my heart always said that you can stop this.....you can walk back to me.....but you didn't came chu.....you never realized what you did.......you try to hurt my mate.......you try to kill someone........." yunlan growl angrily....

chu stood up and walked closer to yunlan..."Now is your chance........come on.....tear me apart....kill me as you want....."chu said. But yunlan just smirk....."No...i won't.......you will live like this......you will feel every single time what yo have done..........and.....(slapping him hard).....this is for touching my wei..........(punching him on his stomach multiple time non stop...until his mouth bleed) this is for my babies..........." yunlan said.

Chu chuckled painfully....."You are the worst alpha i have ever seen.....you don't deserve him...." chu said to make yunlan angry...but all he got another loud slap making him loose his three front teeth......

"Do whatever you wanna do.....i won't kill you........." yunlan said as he walked out wiping his hand which is heating up due to hitting chu.......guard locked the door......after yunlan walked out from there......

"kill me....please....kill me ge......i beg you....don't leave me alone.....kill me....kill me...." chu shout as yunlan just silently walked out from there.....he grit his teeth and went out..........

"are you okay chief........?" wang asked giving yunlan water to drink. Yunlan sadly nod......."you did...what you can.....you try everything to save everyone........." wang said. "that's my fault.....i can't protect everyone wang......and i almost....." yunlan stopped feeling so much pain his heart.

"No body is judging you chief......we all know you can protect your mate and your families......" wang said rubbing yunlan shoulder gently. Yunlan gave a faint smile to wang....

"now go home....get some sleep...tomorrow is your wedding day....don't you dare to get dark circles........" wang said pushing yunlan out....and yunlan chuckled..... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 1.9K 26
An omega chained by his past, an Alpha who will do everything in his power to set him free. Two flawed souls. Unexpected mates. ⛔️ TOP JIMIN πŸŒ™BOOK...
647K 36.3K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...
789K 37.1K 38
WARNING!THIS STORY MAY BE TRIGGERING TO SOME! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! WARNING! ******** This is the new version of A Warrior and His Omega. ******** O...
58.7K 4.7K 33
'How have you changed this much?' 'Where is the boy I fell for all those time and still in love with?' 'What could have happen so wrong to take away...