Violet Requiem (GuGu FanFic)

By guinbaroque

As Guinevere runs away from the Baroque castle, also known as castle Gorge, she enrolls in a secret academy a... More

Chapter 1: Athena Asamiya
Chapter 2: Gusion Paxley
Chapter 3: Two Months Ago
Chapter 4: Valentine's Day
Chapter 5: The Flat
Chapter 6: Stubborn Heart
Chapter 7: The Queen of the Night
Chapter 8: The Night is Young
Chapter 9: Hangover
Chapter 10: Breakfast
Chapter 11: Where is She?
Chapter 12: Summer
Chapter 13: Swan Castle
Chapter 14: She's Back
Chapter 15: Sorry
Chapter 16: "Both"
Chapter 17: Invitations
Chapter 18: Might and Magic
Chapter 19: Mobile Legends
Chapter 20: Guinevere Baroque
Chapter 21: Purple Scarf
Chapter 22: Cute Couple
Chapter 23: The Plan
Chapter 24: Wake up!
Chapter 25: Long Weekend
Chapter 26: First Love
Chapter 27: Fourth Quarter
Chapter 28: Happy Holidays!
Chapter 29: The Wedding
Chapter 30: No Goodbyes
Chapter 31: Why?
Chapter 32: What Is Worse Than Death?
Chapter 33: One Year Later
Chapter 34: Unexpected Guest
Chapter 35: How Are You?
Chapter 36: Stay
Chapter 37: Genesis
Chapter 38: Expert Wingman
Chapter 39: Forbidden Fruit
Chapter 40: Pretty Please
Chapter 41: Back Home
Chapter 43: Breakfast In Bed

Chapter 42: Violet Requiem

920 40 18
By guinbaroque

"Everyone! This is the moment we've all been waiting for! The all-star battle between two of Moonton Academy's best squads! The SABER squad, led by the SABER regulator, none other than Saber himself, and of course the VENOM squad led by the famous Emperor Scorpion, Gusion!" The crowd cheered louder as the announcer mentioned Gusion's name.

"Now, let the battle begin!"

"First blood!"

In less than a minute since the battle started, Gusion already killed Layla. They invaded and stole the red buff.

"Retreat!" Gusion shouted to his team and went to their blue buff.

In five minutes, Gusion already had eight kills.

Guinevere was watching nervously from the audience. She flinched every time one of the SABER squad members attack Gusion.

"We're ahead in gold!" Gusion shouted to his team.

His team was busy attacking Layla, Rafaela and Cyclops when he noticed Saber and Johnson went back to their base to recharge.

"Retreat!" He shouted to his team since all of their HP are way below 50%. But it was too late. Before his team could go back to their turrets, Johnson arrived with Saber slowing down everyone and killed Hanabi first, Layla then used her ultimate skill to the escaping Harley and Angela was killed by Cyclops before she could even attach herself to Gusion. Grock was blocking the enemy team from attacking Gusion as they tried to escape but he was killed by Saber as well. Just one hit on Gusion and it was the end of battle for the VENOM squad. But as Gusion dashed desperately away from the attacking enemies, a lady jumped to all five of them from behind them, knocking everyone up and performed a magic that is familiar to Gusion - the Violet Requiem.

"Guinevere?!" Gusion was surprised.

"Go back to your base now!" Guinevere shouted to Gusion as she dashed away from the dead SABER squad leaving her clone.

"What are you doing here, Guin?" Gusion asked.

"I said go back to your base, NOW!" Guinevere angrily shouted.

Gusion was confused but just followed her.

Guinevere ran away from the arena as soon as she was sure that Gusion was safe.

"Okay, everyone! That was really unexpected! We'll have to take a break for now and figure out how we are going to proceed with this battle. We are so sorry for the inconvenience! In the meantime, we will continue with the students' training battles and you are all welcome to watch!" The announcer, who was also surprised with what happened, apologized to the hyped up audience.

Guinevere ran faster as she went out of the campus.

She stopped in front of the building where her flat is located. She sighed in relief knowing that the battle between the VENOM and SABER squad has just been postponed.

I can't believe I made a scene back there. She thought.

She decided to go to her flat to get all the stuff she left there but she didn't have the key so she went to the front desk to call the owner of the flat.

"Miss Baroque, the owner agreed to let you in. Here's the key. Welcome back and please enjoy your stay."

"Uhm, thank you but I won't be staying long. Like I said, I'll just grab all my stuff."

The frontdesk staff just smiled at her.

As soon as she reached her flat, she realized Lancelot was right. Someone must have been cleaning it every now and then. Her clothes were properly folded in the closet, her shoes were arranged properly, her books, all her stuff were surprisingly clean and in order. She was so tired from running so she decided to lie down on the bed for a bit.

I miss being here.

She hugged her pillow and almost had a heart attack when she smelled a familiar scent on it.

What the hell?!

She jumped from the bed when she heard knocks on the door. She ran to the door and opened it. It was one of the front desk staff.

"Miss Baroque, I'm so sorry to disturb you, but the owner of your flat is here and would like to speak with you."

"Oh, okay." Guinevere responded.

The front desk staff stepped aside revealing a man standing behind him.

"Miss Baroque, I'd like you to meet Mr. Paxley, the owner of this flat. I'll leave you two now. Please give us a call at the front desk if you need anything."

"Thank you." Gusion told the front desk staff.

Guinevere froze.

"Hi." Gusion smiled at her.

"You— you bought this flat?" Guinevere asked him.

"Can we talk inside?" Gusion asked, still smiling at her.

Guinevere agreed and stepped inside. Gusion closed the door behind him.

She stared at him, not sure what to ask first. She had so many questions on her mind.

"Why did you save me earlier?" Gusion broke the silence.

"Because you are so stubborn! You could have died back there." Guinevere responded, slightly annoyed.

"What are you talking about, Guin?" Gusion was confused.

"Angela told me you were sick. Why would you go to battle while you're sick? You know what happened to me when I did that, right?!"

"Oh. Angela!" Gusion chuckled.

"What's so funny about it?!" Guinevere asked, obviously annoyed.

"I'm not sick, Guin. I'm perfectly fine. She just told you that so you'll show up. I've been trying to find you since you left Vonetis. You know, I'm starting to feel like I don't want to make love with you anymore. You always leave the morning after."

"What the hell are you talking about, Gusion? What happened back in Vonetis was a mistake. It shouldn't have happened in the first place. It will never happen again so you don't have to tell me you don't want to do it again!"

"Can you please calm down? What are you so angry about?" Gusion placed his hand on Guinevere's shoulder.

"You have all the right to be mad at me because I left you last year without any explanation and I will forever regret it. But please, if you're already in a relationship with someone else, stop fucking with my feelings."

"Who told you I am in a relationship?"

"I heard you talking to someone on the phone that morning before I left for Mahar Pura. You told me you love me that night yet the next morning you were telling someone else that you miss her? Oh never mind, you probably didn't remember what you told me that night because you were so drunk." Guinevere started sobbing.

"Guin, please don't cry. I'm so sorry you were hurt by what you heard." Gusion wiped her tears.

Guinevere pushed his hand away.

"Guin... I remember telling you I love you so much. Yes, I was drunk that night and thank god I was because I've been wanting to tell you that since I saw you in the pastry shop but I was still traumatized by what happened to us.

"I'm really sorry, Gusion. I never wanted to hurt you, I swear. But I was so scared I would lose you forever."

"You'll never lose me."

"But you're in a relationship with someone right now."

"Yes, I am."

Guinevere did not say anything.

"Did we ever break up? No, right? And that night in Vonetis after we made love, you told me you love me too, so that confirmed you're still my girlfriend." Gusion smiled at her.

"But you've been talking to Benedetta on the phone. You've been telling her you miss her. You even met with her before our flight to Vonetis."

"Is that what they told you? That Benedetta is my girlfriend?" Gusion chuckled.

"That's what they're suspecting. But I heard how you told her you miss her."

"Guin, it wasn't her I have always been talking on the phone with. It was Gavin, my youngest brother. Remember I told you the fifth Paxley is still a kid? He is only five. He was still a baby when I was banished and I met with him after Gustav died. We always talk on the phone since then."

"Really? Why didn't you tell our friends?" Guinevere felt a little embarrassed.

"Nobody asked me. You know I'm not comfortable sharing my personal life with other people except with you. And Benedetta? Hahaha! She's just a friend. If she will be given a chance to choose between me and you, she will surely choose you. She's not into guys, Guin."

"Oh." Guinevere felt more embarrassed.

"Listen, Guinevere Baroque. I never stopped loving you and I never will. When you left last year, I wanted to just die. I didn't know how to go on with my life without you. I was angry at you. But then I suddenly realized that you left and sacrificed your own happiness so I could live freely and I didn't want to waste all the sacrifices you did for me. So I tried to move on, not to forget about you, but to be better and deserving for you. Everyday, I looked forward to meeting you again. That's why I bought this flat. Because I know one day you will be back. Your brother actually told me you were in Mahar Pura. That's why I went there."

"Lance knew where I was all this time?"

"Yes. He's been checking on you from time to time. But he didn't tell me you were working in a pastry shop. I was just as surprised as you were when we met back there."

"I don't know what to say, Gusion." Guinevere's tears started falling down again.

"Just promise me you'll never leave me again. Promise me that if something's bothering you, you'll let me know and not figure things out on your own." Gusion wrapped his arms around her.

"I promise. I love you so much, Gusion." Guinevere responded.

"I love you, Guinevere. You have no idea how much I do."

Gusion cupped her face and pressed his lips gently against hers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 13.2K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
821K 38K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
147K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
931K 35.3K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...