A FATED LOVE

By yassureader

On her bachelor night she came to know that her fiance is cheating on her, still she didn't breakdown emotion... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
new story
New story
Bonus chapter
New Story

Chapter 6

8.6K 405 111
By yassureader

Hello readers

Let's begin

Sanskar's point of view

" nepotism this termite, woodlouse is slowly eating Bollywood industry and good, self made talent, if it will go like this then it will make hollow from inside the whole industry"....... Sanskar was standing near window of his apparent's master bedroom room which was on 16th floor watching calm night and moonlight peeping inside his widow.

Sanskar was drown in his thoughts of nepotism turned towards Swara who was sleeping peacefully looking very innocent beauty in the rays of moonlight, Sanskar relief a deep sigh and once again drown in his thoughts......" SSR become prey of this termite only, such a hard working, good talented, committed and dedicate to work actor, he was a rising star but Bollywood politics crushed him. God father of nepotism 7 big banners altogether banned such a great talent because he has a capability to beat those blockbuster kings by his own, I am no one to comment on them in fact I should be ashamed on myself what I did in this but my sweetheart removed blindfold from my eyes, from now my production will never ever cast star kids, their niece nephew, sibling relatives, we will only cast new and self made talents from now on no advocacy neither artist, nor director, singer anybody, I know my production company is newbie in showbiz but I don't care about anything"......... Thinking like this Sanskar once again turned towards Swara and saw her innocent face and once again drown in his thoughts.

" I know I can't alone change whole bloody system but I am also the part of system if I would change myself may be slowly more will be change themself and this whole system have money game and I have power of money, I will not let SSR's sacrifice waste like this, I promise to you Swara (he walked towards her slowly) this will bring democracy in showbiz and after that won't let you cry ever".

Sanskar sat on floor near her face and slowly touched her eye lobe and eye lashes by the back of his index finger like a feather touch, Swara stir a little in sleep and made pout as well as made eyes tight, Sanskar smiles wide seeing her antics, his gaze fell on two pink rose buds joined to each other, Swara's lips in pout, he have an urge to touch and feel those pinky lips from his rough lips, he caresses his own lips by his two fingers and smile a little.

" no doubt Swara you are so beautiful from outside as well as inside such an innocent beauty and I am lucky enough to got you as my wife"......... He continued to adorning her for some more time as well as caressing her features slowly by thumb and index finger as well as smile wide seeing her stir, making faces and pout because of feathery tickling.

Sanskar's point of view ends

After sometime Sanskar lay down beside her and don't know how unknowingly Swara once again hugged him by his arms and smile wide in sleep, Sanskar in surprise looked towards her smile again sleep while caressing her hairs.

Next morning

Swara woke up first and saw towards Sanskar who was sleeping on his stomach and his handsome face was covered with his silky hairs, Swara removed his hairs from forehead and smile wide with seeing his handsome face a layer of blush appeared on her face thinking about last night his care towards her, the shiver she felt from his touch.

Swara in mind....." being actress I did so many close as well a romantic scenes with my co-stars but I never felt like this, don't know why his touch giving me so many butterflies tickling, shiver to whole body, just because he is my husband, but Laksh was also my boyfriend than my fiance I didn't felt like this with him in fact I never blushed like this before, I am feeling like my heart is accepting him, but still I need sometime for all this".......... Swara was starring Sanskar's sleeping face while thinking about her feeling.

" starring to the sleeping figure of your innocent husband is rude Mrs. Maheshwari"......... Sanskar said with closed eyes and tried his best to hide his smile.

Swara's mouth become wide in shock thinking this he is awake and caught her starring him........" Yes, rude to stare sleeping figure, but my husband is not sleeping"......... Swara compose her feeling and instantly replied".

Sanskar open his eyes kept both hands under his head........." you mean to say your husband was not sleeping?"......... He asked with teasing smile.

" yes, otherwise how could you know what I was doing?"........ Swara replied with attitude.

" that means you are accepting that you were starring me right? (Swara bite her tongue on her foolishness) and Mrs. Maheshwari I was sleeping only but what to do the hotness of doe eyes heated gaze was too much to handle, my sleep broke"........... Sanskar said with smirk and wink at her.

Swara once again blush profusely........." I am going to washroom, you also wakeup fast for your meeting".......Swara said fast and about to get up when Sanskar stopped her by holding hand.

" if morning beauty itself will ask me to wakeup then I have to"......... Sanskar said romantically by looking in her eyes.

Swara was also lost in his eyes, both shared a short romantic eye lock which was broken by Swara......." don't know what you are talking all this in morning itself".

Swara was about to move once again but forgot her hand was still in his clutch, she stopped because of hand and Sanskar pulled her from hand, she landed on his chest very near to his face, both once again drown in each other's eyes, their feeling become uncontrollable and both started breathing heavily. Sanskar's eyes travel from her eyes to her trembling lips which were attracting him, he once again looked in her eyes which she closed slowly in accepting his hidden request from eyes, getting positive signal Sanskar instantly rolled up side down, took her beneath him and capture her rose bud lips in his rough lips.

Kiss was slow and romantic, both got involved in their world, because they stole each other's first kiss, Sanskar was trying to enter but Swara was little shy, suddenly Sanskar slide his hand under her top and star caressing her waist, Swara gasp in chilled touch of his hand taking it as a chance he entered and kiss turned in to passionate one.

Being out of breath they broke the kiss but didn't brake their eye lock, Sanskar slowly hide his face in her neck stared giving trail of wet kisses, Swara dig her nails in his back, " aahh Sanskar"...... Swara moan his name when he bite on her front neck leaving love bite.

Swara's moan brought Sanskar back to sense, he realised what he was going to do being out of sense, he instantly stood up from her making her shock from his action.

" I am sorry"...... he mumbles and left towards washroom leaving her shocked behind.

" what happened to him suddenly? Am I did something wrong? But what?......." Swara was thinking all this while sitting stunned on the same place.

Sanskar came out of washroom and noticed confusion on Swara's face, Sanskar came and sat beside her on bed.

" what happened Swara?"........ Sanskar asked while turning her face towards him.

" nothing"........ Swara removed his hand from his face and tried to stand up but Sanskar stopped her by holding hand.

" still thinking about my behavior? Why did I do that?"........ Sanskar asked calmly but in return Swara just bows her head.

" Swara I don't want to force you by seducing, I know you are not completely ready for this and I want to give you enough time, mistake was mine I should have control myself"........ Sanskar explained her politely and stood up for getting ready for his meeting.

Swara was surprised by his gentle gesture, people like him still exist in this world, being in showbiz she met with so many people who always wants to take advantage of girls, but Sanskar is really different.

" Swara, I will be back by evening, if you want you can go for outing or shopping, these are cards and driver's number, sorry for not giving you time"........ Sanskar said and placed his international credit cards and driver's number on side table of bed, caresses his left cheek from right hand and went from there.
.
.
.
.
.
Mumbai city

" Laksh what is this you haven't contact her till now".......... Isha shouts angrily being frustrate.

" oh shut up Isha, stop eating my brain, since morning I am trying to call her but her phone is switched off"......... Laksh shouts in much higher pitch then her.

Since Isha Laksh decided to talk to Swara to regarding this news since then he is trying to call her but first his phone was not reachable and now is switched off, since morning they are trying to reach her, and it's already evening in India but no luck.

" then go to her house, ask from her darling Naina, I don't know anything just find her from anywhere"........ Isha shouts again.

" I went to her house in morning but she was not at home, neither Naina knew anything about her she clearly said since last evening's ruckus she didn't even saw her"........ Laksh said being frustrated not understanding what to do.

" I am already tense thinking whether she came to know about us or something?, or she believed on news channels".......... Laksh said by keeping his head on hands in frustration.

" bull shit, if she got to know anything shouldn't she confront? at least from you"........ Isha said in full confidence.

" I don't know, quite possible if she will not confront and silently leave, I will be in huge loss if she will leave company like this"......... Laksh is confused from Swara's action and become highly frustrate because she is missing.

" it's ok Laksh, no problem, you don't take tension either today or tomorrow we will come to know where she is, you just relax"........ Isha instantly changed her tone and started talking to him politely while caressing her head sensually.

Laksh smiles wide and kept his head at the back post of couch..........." you very well knows how to change my mood, right?"...... Laksh said with wide smile.

Isha while continuing massage on his head......" yes that's why I am your favorite, right?"........ She replied with wide smile.

" yes, my sweetheart"......... Laksh said with wide smile and pulled her towards him and took in passionate kiss.
.
.
.
.
.
London city

" thanks a lot Sanskar for such a wonderful dinner, after being tired of whole day you brought me out for dinner rather then order something in room"....... Swara said politely after having wonderful candle light dinner in a beautiful poolside restaurant.

" it's ok Swara no need to say thanks you have all rights on me, I am your husband so stop being so formal with me, you also didn't went out whole day so thought at least take you out for dinner"........ He too replied politely.

" Ok I will not say thanks and you too ok"....... Swara said thinking to reduce formality between them.

" Swara I want to tell you something"........ After dinner dessert served then Sanskar decide to tell her what he decided last night.

" yes tell me"........ Swara asked being confused.

" Swara the day I was heard about SSR I was very shocked why such brilliant talent and rising star, future super start did something like that and slowly when I discovered the real reason of his this step I was very guilty on my place, really this nepotism is eating this Bollywood industry as a termite and I don't have any right to say anything to anybody because I didn't do anything against this"........... " Sanskar it's not like this, what you can do, your production company is very new you made only 2 movies yet second one with new faces only and I know first one with super stars but every body wants their first movie to be super hit you didn't commit any mistake"........ Swara interrupt Sanskar because she is feeling that he is unnecessary guilty.

" still Swara I am the part of this system if I will not change myself how can I expect that system will change"........ Sanskar said what was in his mind.

" what do you mean?"....... Swara thought he is up to something.

" Swara I have decided from now on I will make a movie every year only with new talents and rising stars, no star kids, their niece nephew, sibling or relatives. Only New and rising star and talent who want to do something by their own, everybody will be new talent writer, director, singer, choreographer, actor, designer everybody and I will promote these people, just want you to be with me"......... Sanskar explain her very calmly but she become overwhelmed by his thoughts.

" Sanskar you are really a great person and I am with you in your every step, but you don't know one thing god father of nepotism will not let you do this peacefully, you will not get financiers easily".......... Swara tried to warn him from her side in return Sanskar just chuckled.

" Swara if I want I can make whole movie by my own without any financier that much I have and regarding god father of nepotism I know very well how to use power of money"......... Sanskar said with hidden smirk making Swara stunned, she didn't know her husband is such a big millionaire.

" really? I never knew this about you"....... Swara said in a flow and bite her tongue on her stupidity.

" Swara at the position I am right now, I earned by myself, I am a self made person, if I would accept my hereditary property and business then I could make 5 movies in an year"........... Sanskar said and stood up after paying cheque but Swara become confused by his words.

Chapter ends.

Precap- SwaSan's day out in London, Laksh is fed up in search of Swara, Isha is provoking him against Swara, Sanskar's special place and he will share his secret from Swara.

How will be SwaSan's day out?

Why Laksh is fed up?

What will happen when Isha provoke Laksh against Swara?

What is Sanskar's special place? And which he will share?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 43.1K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
25.2K 952 21
"What's wrong?" He asked. "My heart hurts,"I said. "Everything's going to be okay." "If only."
829K 38.3K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
21.8K 1.2K 17
Han Bin-na's life is ordinary if you remove "studying" from her life. Every day is about CSAT and university. But she never thought that her life wou...