Boboiboy - So that we can be...

By rinnRinn947

That day, he lost his brothers. it's painful, Taufan could only grip into his chest. "please tell me this is... More

Prologue
the only four
let's end this
A new start?
nightmare
pudding
ignorance
ego
notice me, senpai
your power
your power,my power,our power,powerless
he is fine
principle
replacement
fortune teller
contagious nightmare
Adudu
big ruckus
lies
This is not a Lie
that green thing
Lord Taufan, please take a break.
Tapops
not a cadet
fatigue
books
Mr.Whale
Solar
manner
second tier
who is winning?
disappeared
dark
the planet is dark, like your soul
get out
Worried sick
red paint
talk to Solar
Syrup + Red paint = blood
Vargoba
your apology
Happy birthday
you hide it from me
that mission
my plan
the battle
it's your name
heroes
you are cruel
farewell?
too Attached
hypothetical questions
you are cruel indeed
this brother and that brother
hehehehe
the room is clean
the only older brother
belittle us
arrived there
those memories
why did you do this?
Memory about you
chance?
i'm also confused with this chap.
big crystal
kick us
sleep peacefully
Don't go, Taufan.
You are back
you are really here
what did i miss?
with or without
you are baby
'Father'
bad old habit
waiting again
departure
fresh air
comfortable
unimportant
Rintis
rev :
welcome home, our 'Taufan'
Butterfly
surprise (epilogue + extra)

it's you, Revan

1.7K 114 196
By rinnRinn947

That person is silent for a bit. "I'm searching for a hero that could split into seven.."

Taufan's blue eyes got wider, he is searching for 'Boboiboy'?

"Oh..who are you searching for? Maybe Hali? Gempa? Or Solar? Hmm.. ", Taufan said as he said the name of the most needed elementals.

The person in a black cloak now chuckled, somehow, it sounds so familiar to Taufan. "He is a complicated Hero.."

"He likes to laugh, but he is a coward, he looks stupid, but actually kinda smart, he hates conflict, but he is such a conflicted person." , that person explained.

"He likes to hide his emotions, brush everything with his jokes, and he is a loser.", That person continues.

Taufan's eyes got wider, the sapphire colored pupils is reflecting the light of the bright sky.

"But at the same time, he is the greatest hero i've ever known.", that person said with a soft laugh.

He could see the smiling lips of that person.

Taufan immediately rushed to him, he pull down the hoodie that covering the hair of that person.

That person has a white hair, a smile painted on his face.

"You!!", Taufan said, he can't form a word.

"Such a rude hero." , that person sneered.

Taufan didn't realize that tears already fell from his eyes. "Revan!"

°•°•°•°

"Revan, is that you?", Taufan asked, he can feel that he is crying right now.

A stream of memories suddenly fills his head, completing the puzzle pieces that was lost.

Now he remember, everything, all of the things that happened.

The things from this life, or his first life.

He remembers it all, it feels so natural yet unnatural, to have such a complicated memories filled him in an instant.

But the most important thing for him right now is the person in front of him.

This person is Revan, the person that helped him so much, the person that accompanied him until his death, the person that protected him until his last breath back then.

The reverse version of him, the wind elemental that formed from his sadness.

"You are here! You are really here.. you are back!", Taufan cried as he throw himself and hugged Revan tightly as he cried.

Now Revan and him fell to the ground because of the force.

"..the hero seems like a crybaby too, are you really a hero?", Revan asked him, but despite that harsh commentary, his stare looks gentle. And also the rare genuine smile is painted on his face.

Taufan chuckled, "no, i'm a fortune teller.", he said as tears still streaming down on his cheek.

"Where have you been? I.. i still can't believe this..", Taufan cried, he sounds like a five years old kid despite of his actual age.

To suddenly regained all of his memories, the struggles, the pain that he used to have, the emptiness that he felt when he can't remember those things, now it's suddenly got filled.

"How are you?", Revan asked Taufan as he patted Taufan's back, trying to tolerate the crybaby that now hugging him like a son that have just found his mom.

"..so many things happened.., but now..i think i'm already fine?", Taufan answered, he still didn't have any intention to release the hug.

"I've learned to never trust your 'i'm fine' thingy, you know that?", Revan commented, his sneer and cold voice, Taufan never feel uncomfortable about those trait of him.

"But are you real? Why didn't you show up sooner? I got an amnesia so i've just remember you right now-", Taufan bombarded him with question, he is so impatient, there's a lot of questions and things that he wanted to talk about with him.

"Wait, if you suddenly attack me with so many questions, how am i supposed to answer? Firstly, go sit, you are heavy.", Revan said as he gently pushed Taufan from him.

Taufan obediently sit down.

"And..what happened to you after i died back then?", Taufan asked him the most important question, his deep blue eyes reflect his fear and guilt.

"You know it already, dont you?", Revan answered as he chuckled.

Taufan is now looking down, he stare at the grass under him, "i'm sorry. I- if only i..", his voice cracked, he is ready to burst in tears again but then a hand patted his head.

"I want to try to do it from a long time ago, i always observe how your brothers did it, your hair feels like a bird nest huh..", Revan said suddenly, he let out his smile again. But then it got followed by his typical sneer.

"How long has it been, and your habit still never change..", he said to Taufan, suddenly that hand that was patting Taufan's head a few seconds ago is now hitting Taufan's head.

"Ack!!", Taufan flinched as he received a hit on his head, it's not strong but still.. it surprises him.

"And this is the first thing i want to do when i'm able to meet you again.", Revan said to Taufan, he smiled, that red eyes is now reflecting his longing and sadness.

"What happened to me that day, it's my own choice. No one is allowed to take the blame, got it?", Revan said to Taufan.

Taufan got so many feelings mixed in his heart, sadness, relief, longing, excitement, happiness, and many more, it's too much that it feels hurt for a reason.

"Let's sit here, hero.", Revan said as he patted the space under the big tree.

"What happened after that incident?", he asked Taufan.

Taufan is silent for a bit, "i've been acting like a dumb person this past few days.. you know, i got an amnesia so i kinda...acted differently than this 'me' ", taufan said as he remembers his behavior.

"They tried to revive me, i woke up after..a year? Yes, i came out from a big blue crystal, but then i forgot about many things and i got weaker due to the lack of power..", Taufan explained to Revan.

Revan hummed understandingly, "a year.. that's long."

"And you, Revan, how about you?", Taufan asked him, he sounds worried.

Revan stares at the sky, "i don't know much.."

"..all i feel is somewhat i feel lost, and..when you are in pain..? I can sense it.."

"I regained everything at that hill.."

"I watched over you and your brothers and also your unreliable father, you seems much more at ease without your memories..", Revan said to Taufan.

"So i thought it might be better to never show up and let you live peacefully.", Revan continues.

He then sneered, "but of course im not surprised when i see your old annoying habit, thinking negatively about many uncertain things..", he said to Taufan with an annoyed expression.

"So i decided to just let you decide, if you feel it's more comfortable to have me around, i'll follow you, but if you want to start over everything...then i'll leave", Revan said to Taufan, there's no uncertainity in his eyes, he seems determined.

"What are you saying?! Don't go.", Taufan hurriedly answered.

Revan smirked, "i know you will say that."

"But why can i touch you? Why can i see you? So you have your own body now or...?", Taufan asked Revan, he is so curious about this.

"Oh that's my new skill.", He smirked.

"Now i can have physical body like this and can be seen by everyone", Revan boasted.

"And yet..", in a second, he disappeared, Taufan is alone again.

He can feel himself a little bit panic, "Revan?! Where are you?!", Taufan asked.

"Inside you.", a voice can be heard inside Taufan's head.

"What? How can you do it?", Taufan asked him.

Revan appeared in front of him again, "hmm, let's say it's magic. You are a fortune teller right? Then i'm a magician.", Revan said.

Taufan is amazed, "but that's so cool! Can i be like that too?", Taufan asked him.

Revan shook his head, "nope, this skill is exclusive for such a kind, talented Reverse.", Revan said as he proudly smirked.

Taufan pouted, "..yeah, of course, the greatest Revan, the lord of wind element"

Revan smirked, "well, i'm your teacher so i have to be better than you , don't worry, i'll pass down my wisdom to you.. the tier three skill, i know how to unlock it", he said as he gave taufan a fist.

"From now on, i'll take care of you again. Should we rewrite the contract?", Revan asked Taufan.

Taufan returned the fist greetings, giving Revan a fist bump, "i don't need a contract.", Taufan grinned.

They laughed together under that big tree, staring at the blue sky that has a fluffly white clouds on it.

"..welcome home, Revan.", Taufan said to him, he gave him his big cheerful grin.

Revan smiled at him, "..i'm home.", he said as he closed his eyes and enjiyed the gentle breeze together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.8K 2.7K 16
This fanfiction take place after Boboiboy Movie 2! After getting through the consequences, now Boboiboy and his elementals are together. How long wil...
11.8K 656 9
When the Unknown God attacked, the Trio Original, Halilintar, Taufan, and Gempa, got sent (or in other words isekai'd) to a place called Teyvat. Now...
13.5K 694 27
A cruel world filled with evil and danger.Kids tend to live badly,because of the adult's mistakes and cruelness.This story is about a group of kids t...
58.5K 2.1K 18
[C O M P L E T E D] At the flouting island,where Boboiboy and the gang fought with Bora ra, the fight ended with the gang sending Bora ra suck into h...