𝕾𝖚𝖓𝖘𝖊𝖙𝖘 || ᴵⁿˢᵗʳᵃᵍʳᵃᵐ_...

By l_lacxna

𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚖𝚜 𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚢, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢? ༄ ☔︎☔︎ More

Introduction
1
2
3
4 (DM)
5
6
7
8
9
10
11 (Lexi's outfit)
12 (Dawon's outfit)
13 (Ryujin's outfit)
14 (Taehyung's outfit)
15 (Namjoon's outfit)
16 (Jimin's outfit)
17 (Jin's outfit)
18 (Hoseok's outfit)
19 (Yoongi's outfit)
20 (Jeongguk's outfit)
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
40
41
author here :)
42
43
HEY
I PUBLISHED A BOOK

37✨

82 3 1
By l_lacxna

3rd person P.O.V

Yoora had just got back from her Gucci interview. It wasn't anything too exciting like she expected, just a couple of questions and a Photoshoot.

The interview went smoothly and the photoshoot was also fun but tiring because of the constant outfit change.

As she entered she was immediately greeted by 3 girls who drowned her in endless questions.

She pushed her way through them and plopped on the couch, she really was exhausted.

Her friends sat right in front of her like curious puppies, it made Yoora chuckle at how cute they were

She sat up and sighed.
"I have good news, and bad news. Good news, they hired me. I'll do a bunch of photoshoots and will be paid as well. Bad news, its only temporary, they hired me as a replacement for their main model who's I think on vacation or whatever. But like, to be honest its ok. Being a model is great and all but I wanna be a dancer. So this temporary job I'll have can count as experience."

The girls shared glances at each other and smiled. "Its fine, Yoora. You don't have to do it if you don't wanna. Plus they'll pay you so thats good enough.
Ryujin said, Yoora smiled and nodded

"AYE, WE GON' BE RICH BOIII" Dawon screamed and the other laughed and rolled their eyes.

Yoora yawned and excused herself, she was really tired so she decided to "hit the hay"
(A/n: omfg thats so cringey)

She lazily changed into her night attire and was slowly lost in dreamland.

-;- Morning -;-

Yoora was comfortably sleeping until she was awakened by a sudden crash she heard.

It sounded like glass shattering

Her eyes shot open and she jolted up in sitting position, looking like a literal zombie.

"S-sorry I woke you up.."

Her eyes followed the source of the familiar voice she heard and the corner of her lips immediately tugged up.

Her light smile soon faded when he say the broken item on the floor, her eyes widened in shock and she almost screamed.

"My snow globe!!!"

She ran towards the broken globe and picked up the shards of glass, putting them together like puzzle piece.

As if that'll help

"Namjoon c'mon!" she yelled in frustration. Namjoon immediately crouched down and gave her an apologetic look.

"I'm sorry baby, I'll buy you a new one.. Let me help you clean"

Yoora sighed and you both cleaned it up. Namjoon wrapped his arms around her waist and put his chin on her shoulder.

"You still mad?"

Yoora lightly chuckled and turned towards him. she slowly got closer and closer to his face until she was only millimeters away.

He thought she gonna attach their lips so he closed his eyes, but instead she flicked his forehead.

"Ow! You meanie!"

He pouted as he rubbed his forehead, she laughed and pinched his cheeks.

"That's whatchu get"
"Why are you doing here anyway?

Yoora asked as she looked through her dresser for a hairbrush.

"I wanted to congratulate you. The snow globe looked pretty so i picked it up to take a closer look until its slipped and broke."

She chuckled at his story. She could see he was pouting. Such a big baby, she thought. She did her hair and walked over to Namjoon and sat by him.

"well, what now?"

"oh! I almost forgot, get ready we're going out"

Yoora gave him a  puzzled look. It was flipping 9 in the morning, who goes out at this time?

"Where?"

"Just get ready, Ill be waiting outside."

He pecked her cheek and left. She sighed and got ready anyway. She  wanted to dress different today, she wore

she did her hair, put on her converse highs and left. She didn't eat anything because she didn't have the chance but it was no biggie, she skipped breakfast sometimes anyway.

She saw Namjoon leaned against a black car, which looked sort of familiar.

"Did you steal Seokjin's car?"

He scoffed and said "no I borrowed it"

She  rolled her eyes and got in. Yoora was adjusting her seatbelt when she felt Namjoon stare at her,

She looked at him and he quickly looked away, flustered. She laughed causing him to softly smile and Yoora poked his dimple

"Cutie"

Namjoon smiled and started the car. It wasn't until after almost 20 minutes of driving a question popped up

"Do you even have a license?"

"Of course I do, do I look like someone who'd do illegal things?"
He answers in a duh tone and she scoffed.

After a while of more driving Yoora grew impatient, she wanted to know where they were going.

"Joonie where the fuck are we going?"

He smiled and replied with "you'll see" which left Yoora frustrated. She sighed and enjoyed the outside view.

A few more minutes later they arrived to what seemed like a forest. She was beyond confused, what did Namjoon wanted to do at the forest?

She looked at him with a questioning look and he just motioned her to follow.

She hesitantly followed his steps curious and somewhat nervous of where they were going.

After a while Namjoon suddenly stopped in his tracks and faced Yoora who was startled at the sudden halt.

"This is the part where I need to cover your eyes"

"what, why?"

"Cuz its a surprise"

She sighed and let him stand behind her and cover her eyes.

After a while Namjoon stopped causing her to stop as well. She felt Namjoon's breath on her neck so she assumed he was close

"Surprise.."

He whispered and removed his hands to reveal the surprise which left her breathless

She was literally loss for words. After sunsets, rivers and lakes and waterfalls were her favorite things.

She looked at Namjoon with a stunned expression which was a mix of happiness and shock-ness(?)

"You like it..?"

"Like it? I fucking love it!! Oh my god, this is so beautiful!"

She exclaimed. She took of her shoes and sat on the edge, dipping her feet in the cold water.

Namjoon smiled at her and did the same thing.

They sat like that for a while and talked. Everything was so peaceful and calm, just how they liked it.

I felt like as if all they're worries had faded and they were the only ones with each other.

Yoora was so calm and relaxed, she was so grateful for Namjoon for taking her to a place like this

She rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes smiling.

Namjoon wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her close

They wanted to stay like this forever, carefree and relaxed.

Time flew by really fast and before they knew it, it was already night. The beautiful starry sky and the full moon reflected on the glistening lake

The view was mesmerizing.

They both were lying on wooden plank (or whatever) and stargazing

It wasn't long until Namjoon let out a yawn, Yoora noticed and decided that maybe it was time to go even though they didn't want to

She nudged his shoulder and whispered, "c'mon Joon. Let's go, you're sleepy"

He lightly nodded and sat up rubbing his eyes. They both walked to the car, Yoora suggested that she'd drive since he was so sleepy

She drove to his house, and parked the car in front. Namjoon lived with his parents and his sister in a decent house.

"OK, we're here. Go now and sleep well"

Namjoon looked at her with a confused expression then he chuckled and shook his head.

"Oh no, you're staying the night."

She arched up an eyebrow and gave him a questioning look, he noticed and pinched her cheeks

"No way I'm letting you drive alone at this time. Its almost 1 AM!"

"Joonie, I'll be fine. I can't stay the night, go sleep"

Namjoon smirked and grabbed her hand

"If you're not coming with me, I'm not going"

Yoora sighed, knowing he wasn't gonna give up, she gave in with a huge sigh.

They walked to the front door, hand in hand, with Namjoon grinning ear to ear.

He rang the bell and after a few minutes, a middle-aged woman, who Yoora recognized as his mom, opened and immediately smiled at the sight.

"Hi mom"
Namjoon said as he  walked in and took off his shoes, Yoora bowed a 90° bow and also took off her shoes.

"Aigoo!! Yoora, its been so long! How are you deary? Did you eat? Does Namjoon annoy you? And congratulations with your modeling thing! Namjoon never stops talking about you!"

She laughed at how tightly his mother was hugging her and bombarding her with questions, she really was amazing.

Namjoon pulled her away and hid his face in embarrassment

"Mom, stop.."

Yoora chuckled at his mom scolding him for being embarrassed of his own mother

Yoora wished she had such a family..

After greeting his father you both went upstairs to his room.

"Sorry about my mom.."

"oh no no, its OK. She's funny"

He scoffed, he was about to ask Yoora something until he was cut of by his door being slammed opened.

"Oppa!! Where's my charger!?"

Namjoon face palmed, he wanted to go invisible at that moment...

He picked the nearest pillow and threw it at the loud and nosy person

"Learn to knock Geongmin!"

Yoora chuckled at them, Geongmin looked at Yoora with a puzzled look

"Who are you?"

Yoora bowed and introduced herself,

"Oh, I'm Lee Yoora, Namjoon's girlfriend. I assume you're his sister?"

She widely smiled and hugged her, Yoora hugged her back with an awkward smile

"Yah! I'm Kim Geongmin! Omg he literally never shuts up about you! And I heard you're modeling for Gucci? Congrats! Can you get me an autograph of Hwasa?! I love her!!"

Yoora smiled and nodded. Namjoon got up and shooed her out. She sticked her tongue on him one last time and Yoora laughed.

"They're fun"

Namjoon rolled his eyes upon her words

"Yeah hilarious."

She chuckled at his sarcastic tone.

"I'll go sleep on the couch, I guess?"

He looked at me and smirked,

"Couch? No way. You're sleeping with me, I'll hear no excuses. Heres my shirt, go wear this."

He handed her an FG tee and sweats.
She changed into them and saw Namjoon lying on the bed, busy on his phone.

She was hesitant at first, because she felt shy (duh) but finally she said fuxk it and plopped down beside him.

He hugged and pecked her cheek before whispering goodnight.

"By the way, thanks for today Joonie"

She smiled and lightly pecked his lips causing him to smile as well. They both closed their eyes and soon drifted away to sleep entering dreamland.

A/n: omg thats was pure cringe lmao. So sorry to all readers, I just tried making a long chapter ;-; (1827 fooking words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 287 21
requests are open !
322K 5.9K 51
𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐄 (李 샤를리즈) 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐞...
445K 14.8K 53
[ jjungkook ] @taehyung95 posted a photo!
261K 12.1K 42
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴊᴇᴏɴ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ ɪs ᴀ ʙᴏʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ sᴇɴᴅs ᴍɪɴ ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ ᴘᴜɴs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ