✓ name game ミ kendall knight

By oxangejuice

"i say now let's play a game i betcha I can make a rhyme out of anybody's name." or you'll see the big time l... More

NAME GAME
act one
home sweet home
you've got fans
boyfriends
live
fake date... again
girlfriend
let's go to the beach
songwriter of the year
reality spotlight
backstabbed
momma bear
prom
worldwide
single life
bridesmaides
rockstar
strikeout
winner winner
i'm no superman
two can keep a secret
moving out
act two
welcome back big time... again
double
ken doll
heartbreak city
adventures in babysitting
twenty-four karat magic
camp camp
it's not you... it's me
act three
breakup song
television show
mr. moneybags
crusin'
big time romance
hello im screaming aka kendall is gonna know gabriela irl

merry christmas

13.9K 462 82
By oxangejuice

BIG TIME CHRISTMAS

CHRISTMAS IN L.A. was definitely different than Christmas in the eastern regions, it typically snowed, but this time around, it definitely was not going to snow, but she still dressed for the occasion because even if she was in L.A. it could get somewhat cold.

The elevator door opened and the Jennifer's stood in front of Gabriela's view.

"Hey, girls." Carlos smiled, "Mistletoe. Now you got to kiss me."

"No, we have to catch a flight." They said.

Moving out of the elevator, Gabriela stood in front of Carlos, mistletoe hanging high.

"You don't have to, you know." Carlos said and leaned closer, "First kisses are very important."

Gabriela had never kissed a boy before, she hadn't even had a boyfriend. She was glad Carlos wasn't pressuring her.

She kissed him softly on the cheek, "Merry Christmas." She said.

She turned and grabbed a gift, "For you, open tomorrow."

"My turn." James shouted.

He held the gift-wrapped hockey stick and stood in front of Gabriela, "Merry Christmas, kiss time."

Doing the same she held onto his shoulders, he was averagely taller than her, and kissed his cheek, "Merry Christmas. Gift for you, open tomorrow."

"You know I was expecting a little-" He cut himself off and bent down and puckered his lips.

Gabriela smiled and lightly tapped his face, "Not a chance."

The elevator door reopened and James was still holding the Mistletoe in hand, the girls grew excited and pulled him inside.

____________________

GABRIELA WALKED into Rocqué Records, luggage in tow as she walked inside.

"Here's the Christmas girl." Carlos said, hugging her shoulders.

"Kendall, Logan, I didn't give you your gifts earlier. Open tomorrow."

"Gustavo has to write three Christmas songs before tonight-"

"And our flights."

"And since we know how talented, wonderful, and just plain ok' kind you are we just know you would help us." Carlos said.

"Yeah, I can help."

The group cheered, "See now you have more hands-on deck." Kelly said.

"Now we're gonna decorate."

"Go, go, go."

____________________

AS THE boys, along with Kelly decorated around the building, Gustavo and Gabriela worked on writing a song for the boys

And it was pretty much successful.

"See, Christmas miracles do happen." Griffin said, "And thanks for the PJs, boys. They make me feel so Christmassy."

"Christmassy enough to let us release a single instead of an EP?" Kelly asked.

"Ho, ho, ho. No, and make the other two celebrity duets."

"Celebrity duets?" They questioned.

"How are we supposed to get celebrities to sing with Big Time Rush on Christmas Eve?" Gustavo asked.

"It's easy. You just get some celebrities and sing with them. Now, if you excuse me, I'm off to a soup kitchen to remind myself how lucky I am on Christmas. B'bye."

He walked off and turned back around, "You, the girl who isn't Kelly."

Gabriela faced him, "Who are you?"

"I'm Gabriela Machado."

"Gabriela Machado... keep up the good work."

With that final saying he left.

"You mean, bye, bye Christmas and Minnesota." Logan said.

____________________

"OKAY, I just pushed back all of our flights four hours." Kelly said.

"And how are we doing on our celebrity search?" Gustavo asked.

Kendall hung up the phone, "I just got off the phone with Lady Gaga's people."

"Ooh, what did she say?"

"Who's Big Time Rush?"

"What about Jordin Sparks?" Gustavo asked.

"Out of town for the holidays." Logan said, "Just like every other celebrity we could sing with."

"Hey, but only the bright side, astronaut Buzz Aldrin is very interested." Carlos said, "Second man to walk on the moon."

"Oh."

"There's got to be some celebrity who's still in town." James said.

He hit the remote and accidentally turned the tv on.

"So join me, Miranda Cosgrove, for my "Have Yourself a Miranda Little Christmas Special" live from Los Angeles, with duets with all your favorite stars, like international superstar Fabio, Lighting the tv wonder dog, and-"

"Big Time Rush." The boys said.

"How?" Gabriela asked, "She probably already has her lineup."

"It'll be another Christmas miracle." Carlos said.

____________________

"SO WHAT'S the plan?"

The group now stood outside of the studio where Miranda was filming her live show.

"Plan is, there is no plan if we can't get into the studio." Gustavo said.

"Easy. All we got to do is get past security." James said.

"Piece of cake." Carlos and Logan smiled.

"No entry if your not on the list." The security guard said, throwing the guy out.

"Don't panic." Kendall said, "Remember: There one guy who is on everybody's list."

Dressing up as Santa and his elves didn't work whatsoever.

Neither did trying to send special packages.

And neither did dressing as a Swedish family.

Then when they tried to run for it, the security guard began choking on his sub.

He then passed out on the ground.

"It's another Christmas miracle." Gustavo said.

It didn't stop them from heading inside either.

Gabriela stopped and tried helping the man up, "Would be lovely if I got some help."

The others sighed and helped her.

Standing behind him she began doing the Heimlich maneuver, the piece of sub flew up and hit Gustavo in the face.

"That was gross."

Stepping from behind him Gabriela rested her hand on his shoulder, "Are you alright?"

"Thanks." He said, "Who are you guys?"

"We're Big Time Rush, and we just want to go home for the holidays." Kendall said.

"Well... Merry Christmas." He said the drop the list on the floor, "I dropped my clipboard and I'm distracted and can't see you."

The group headed off inside the studio where Miranda was.

____________________

"ALL WE have to do is get dreamboat Fabio to not make his performance." Gustavo said.

"The producer will freak. "How are we gonna replace Fabio on such short notice?"" Kendall said.

Carlos smiled, "That's when we show up like we're checking out the show."

""Oh, hey, do you need somebody to sing a duet with Miranda?"" Logan said.

""We're Big Time Rush. We're a band."" James said.

Gabriela smiled, "Record the song and boom, song number two is done."

"Me and Kelly hack into the soundboard and record the whole thing." Gustavo said, "Good luck."

Gabriela hadn't pictured herself ever pushing a crate with Fabio inside, but here she was.

"Nothing to see here." Logan said.

Logan stopped in place as he saw Miranda standing down the hall.

"Miranda, Miranda. Go, go, go!"

They pushed the crate into another room.

Looking around the room Gabriela sighed, "Is this Miranda's dressing room?"

"Who might not like that kidnapped her guest star?"

They heard the door opened and the five of them faced Miranda.

"What's going on here?" She asked.

Fabio opened the crate, "Hey, Miranda, help!" Fabio looked over, "Oh no, not Big Time a Rush again."

"Again?" Gabriela questioned.

"Miranda, do you believe in Christmas miracles?" Kendall asked.

"You're all going to jail for Christmas." The lady said.

"Oh, no, don't call the police. We're allergic to police." Kendall said.

"We weren't Fabio-knapping." Logan said, "We were just hiding him so we could sing with Miranda."

"Look," Gabriela said, stepping forward, "these guys are always dragging me into situations I always say yes to, but they need to record three Christmas songs by tonight or none of us are going home."

"We're Big Time Rush. We're a band." James said.

"They're really cute." Miranda said.

"They locked Fabio in a costume bin."

"He wasn't locked per se." Gabriela said.

"Yeah, but they're really cute."

"My daughter does love their album."

"And the girl did our tasty snacks and a movie for me to watch." Fabio said, "And by the way, I'm a horrible singer."

"He's right. He's a horrible singer." Miranda said, "Honestly, it could go either way."

Now standing near the cameraman, Gabriela watched as the boys made their way on set.

After singing with Miranda, Gabriela congratulated them.

"Why are enough guys so happy? We still have to write a third song, find another superstar to sing with, oh, yeah, and do it all in time to catch our flights." Gustavo said.

"Wait, everybody close your eyes and wish for another Christmas miracle."

All following except for Logan, Gabriela, and Gustavo.

"That's ridiculous; there's never gonna be a... oh, what the heck."

"I hate to break to you, dogs, but I think we're fresh out of Christmas miracles."

That's when he was hit by a limo. A very long limo.

"Please tell me I didn't just hit a reindeer."

It was Snoop Dogg. What are the odds?

They made their way back to Rocqué Records with Snoop in tow.

"Mm. Mm. Mm. Now, that's some good cocoa."

"I can't believe we're gonna record a song with Snoop Dogg!" James smiled.

"Hey, it's the least I could do after running Gustavo Rocqué over with a limo."

"Don't worry, you won't be here long. He writes songs really fast and he has some extra help with Gabriela."

Snoop faced the boys, "Who's the girl."

"She's a friend of ours." Carlos said, "She decided to help us write all these songs today."

He nodded, "Make sure to thank her plenty."

"I got it! I got it!" Gustavo said, "I don't get it. I'm never going to Fiji."

"You know what, Snoop?" Kendall said, "This is all part of his process. He gets it, then he doesn't get it. Then he cries. Hey, who's the present for?"

"Grandma."

"Is it diamond-encrusted dentures?" Logan asked.

"Platinum and Emerald Bracelet that says "number one grammy"?"

"Is it a helicopter?"

"Boys, it's even better." He opened the box, "It's a homemade scented candle holder and I made it myself."

"Where are the emeralds?" James asked.

Gabriela joined the others, "Sometimes gifts come from the heart and not some store."

Snoop pointed, "Correct."

"Now if only we could make a song out of that!" Gustavo said.

"Maybe we can." Gabriela smiled, "Logan if you will."

He began to beatbox, Gabriela pointed to Kendall, as he began to sing.

And soon the others followed.

"Two fractured femurs." Gustavo said.

"Take it to the studio." Kelly said.

Soon Griffin arrived and listened to the song.

"Guys was that was awesome." Kelly said.

"And that makes three BTR Christmas songs." Gustavo said, "Fiji, here we come."

"Except Justin Beiber just released "Fifty days of Christmas with Fifty cents." It's over eight hours long, and it's a masterpiece."

"I gotta be at grandma's in fifteen minutes."

Gabriela turned and faced them, "I can't write a new Christmas song in fifteen minutes."

The group left the room to have Gustavo destroy it.

"So this is how he writes his joyous holiday songs?" Snoop asked.

"Yep."

They faced Gabriela who was continuously writing stuff down without stop or looking at the others.

"I got it." Gabriela said and walked to the others, she hadn't paid much attention to her surroundings whatsoever.

"We have five minutes left." Kendall said.

"So, Yard Squirrel Christmas was written in five minutes. Silly Christmas songs are always a hit."

"Don't mention that song." Gustavo said.

"That's was you?" Snoop asked, "Man, that song cracked me up. I've been dying to make one of them silly Christmas songs."

"And I have the lyrics right here." Gabriela said.

"You can forget about it because I am down with silly Christmas songs!"

Turning the pitch up the boys began to mock Gustavo.

"Get in the booth." Gustavo said.

"Yes."

As they stood in the studio Gabriela smiled, "Song is easy and catchy, shouldn't be hard to memorize. The music starts playing. It's Christmas morning, and somehow Snoop is in a Big Time Rush to get to grandma's house."

"Snowflakes are flailing like crazy there."

"And just like that, the song begins." Gabriela said.

Soon Griffin stood behind Kelly, Gustavo, and Gabriela, "Well, Grandma may not like it, but I love it. Upload this immediately so kids can enjoy a big-time Christmas all over the world and I can enjoy big-time profits."

"I had fun, boys, but I got to get to my grandmas' house."

"And we got to get to Minnesota."

"Well, you can all make your flights if you leave right now." Kelly said.

"Happy holidays!" Gustavo shouted.

Leaving the studio, Kendall made sure to stop Griffin, "Just so you know, Gabriela helped Gustavo write some of the songs today and completely wrote the last one herself."

Griffin nodded, "Credit will go to her."

Kendall smiled.

Then it faded when he found out that he couldn't go to Minnesota.

The next day not only were him, but the boys, Katie, and Ms. Knight also stuck at the Palm Woods so was Gabriela.

"Hey, Merry Christmas." Kendall said approaching her.

"Merry Christmas." She smiled and pulled him in for a hug.

"Thought you headed out last night." He said.

"I'm from Michigan. Most of the Midwest was blocked, remember, can't go home during that."

"You can join us and Bitter, Kelly, and Gustavo for our feast if you'd like."

"Thank you."

"But, before that, here's your Christmas gift. Carlos left your gift but your door but here's mine, from me to you as a big big thank you for yesterday."

She opened the gift and smiled, "A book."

"A songbook, you're talented. You should keep showing others what you've got."

"Thank you, Kendall."

His eyes began to wander upwards. Gabriela follows suit.

In between, them was a mistletoe.

Gabriela was averagely shorter than Kendall, so once again she stood on her tiptoes and kissed his cheek.

"Merry Christmas, Kendall."

She smiled and walked towards the others.

He turned watching her take a seat in between Carlos and James.

"Merry Christmas, Gab."

homies i didn't realize this episode was 45 minutes literally wtf 👁👄👁 THERES ANOTHER EPISODE THATS 45 MINUTES EHAHJAHAHA

i don't think anyone realizes how insane it is to write and episode like this when the show is barely cannon

the fact that kendall smoked weed during this makes it 10x better

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 2.6K 31
BTR Imagines
32K 513 26
This is a book full of your favorite (and not so favorite) scenes of Big Time Rush. I have short stories and one shots in here, too!!
115K 2K 68
"I'm sorry Natalie, I didn't know what I was thinking, I-" "No, this was supposed to be my happy place Kendall. I thought that moving out here for a...
14.7K 164 77
James Diamond x OC Kendall Knight x OC ©️ derekhalekolmlover