RENOWN SERIES 1: Doubtlessly...

By verlydonna

Ang babaeng non-stop ang bibig sa kadaldalan at hinding-hindi naniniwala na magkakaroon siya ng nobyong artis... More

Synopsis ✔
PROLOGUE ✔
Chapter 1 ✔
Chapter 2 ✔
Chapter 3 ✔
Chapter 4 ✔
Chapter 5 ✔
Chapter 6 ✔
Chapter 7 ✔
Chapter 8 ✔
Chapter 9 ✔
Chapter 10 ✔
Chapter 11 ✔
Chapter 13 ✔
Chapter 14 ✔
Chapter 15 ✔
Chapter 16 ✔
Chapter 17 ✔
Chapter 18 ✔
Chapter 19 ✔
Chapter 20 ✔
Chapter 21 ✔
Chapter 22 ✔
Chapter 23 ✔
Chapter 24 ✔
Chapter 25 ✔
Chapter 26 ✔
Chapter 27 ✔
Chapter 28 ✔
Chapter 29 ✔
Chapter 30 ✔
EPILOGUE ✔
NOTE ✔
Special Chapter 1
Special Chapter 2
Special Chapter 3
Special Chapter 4
Special Chapter (Bonus)
THANK YOU LETTER

Chapter 12 ✔

8.9K 208 1
By verlydonna

JEVA still can't forget her sudden violent release infront of her husband's friends. She knew she should've not done that but, at that time they just pointed out how unreliable she is to her friend and it's making her mad at herself.

She also can't deny the fact how her heart felt so much joy, that she even can't explain what it is when she saw her husband lying next to her and it looks like he was comforting her even if she's not aware. She felt so delighted knowing that she wanted even a pint-sized attention from the one she loved dearly. She realized that, at his heart, she cared so much for her because he wouldn't do what he did if he didn't.

It's been weeks since that happened. She and Champ were back to their normal life. She, going to school studying for her future and Champ on the other hand, was on the set or sometimes at the ZK Pharmaceutical Company.

She wanted to apply there as a Pharmacist. Since, she is a registered pharmacist but Champ didn't let her. He said that she will be more exhausted if she'll work while studying. Champ is already okay with her helping Kyza at the Café and singing at Alvin's bar. He doesn't want to add more responsibilities to her.

She only wanted to keep herself busy because whenever she is alone, she can't stop herself from eating and sleeping. Ayaw naman niyang lumubo baka tuluyan na talaga siyang iwan ng kanyang asawa.

Right now, it's already night, and she's here at Alvin's bar. They are going to play five songs straight after that, there'll be a short break and another band will play.

Jeva is now like a mini-celebrity because she gains fans from playing drums, her fans are not as many as her friends'. She doesn't like to be known. She just introduced herself as JL and whenever they asked her her social media accounts she'll just say she doesn't have one. Her friends didn't say a word about it, too. 'Cause they already know her and how she values her private life more.

Jeva was about to climb up to the stage when Mari grab her shoulder kaya naman napalingon sya rito.

"Are you okay?" - Mari asked.

"Yes, I'm okay."- labas sa ilong na sabi nito.

"You look pale." - Mari pointed out.

"I'm fine."- and gave her friend an assuring smile.

Mari nods. "Okay, if you say so." - at nauna ng pumunta sa stage sumunod naman sya rito.

After playing the five songs. Jeva immediately gets down because she feels so giddy.

Didiretso na sana siya sa locker room ng bar ng bigla siyang kuyugin ng mga humahanga kanya.

"JL, you were so cool."

"JL, ang galing mo talagang magdrum."

"Oo nga, JL. Pwede ba kaming magpaturo?"

"JL, can we take a picture?"

"JL, ako rin."

People kept calling her name. She heard lots of JL's. Nahihirapan siyang maglakad dahil ang iba sa kanila ay nakayakap pa sa kanila. She gave them a very faint smile. She can't push them. She doesn't to be rude to someone admiring her skills.

Hinayaan niya na lang na kunan siya ng picture ng mga ito while a small smile on her face.

She felt more dizzy. People are pushing and pulling her para lang makipagkamay sa kanya or makipagpicture. This is what she doesn't like about being in the spotlight. Some fans are aggressive.

Biglang may humawi sa mga tao na ikinagulat na.

"I'm sorry guys. JL, can't stay long, she still has a lot of things to do." - it was Alvin. Her friend, the bar's owner.

Muntik pa siyang matumba pero agad naman siyang inalalayan ng kaibigan.

"You could've sent them away, yats." - Alvin said.

"It's okay, yats. Afterall, I'm not Kyza who's always rude to other people even to her fans." - she joked. But, it was half meant, it's true that Kyza is really really rude.

Natawa rin si Alvin. "Are you, okay? Mari said you're not feeling well."

"I'm fine." - she smiled.

"You always said you're fine even if you're not. Just like Kyza and Shylane. Magkaibigan nga kayo." - Alvin.

Napangiti naman siya at biglang nalungkot. Remembering the times that her circle of friends were still complete. That, highschool days, everyone was happy and worry less.

"It's fine." - Alvin hugged her. "Everything will be just fine."

I hope. She prayed.

Napabitaw sa pagkakayap sa kanya ng may tumikhim sa kanilang tabi. It was Pia, Alvin's wife.

Nakataas ang kilay nito habang nakatingin sa kanila. She silently laugh. Pia is always jealous to her and to Nerize. She is Alvin's best friend while Nerize is Alvin's first love.

"Hoy, loka! Wag kang magselos dyan. Asawa mo na hoy! May asawa na rin ako. Mas gwapo pa sa asawa mo." - she joke and laughed at her. "Oops!" - sigaw niya ng bigla siyang maout-balance. Buti na lang nasalo siya ng dalawa.

"I think you really should go." - puno ng pag-aalala ang boses ni Alvin.

"Yeah, I think."

"You want me to call your husband?" - Alvin asked.

"No, no. He's busy." - ayaw niyang maisturbo ito dahil alam niya nasa set pa ito.

"No husband is busy when it comes to his wife." - Gusto niyang tawanan si Pia sa sinabi nito. If only she knew that they were just arranged by their parents, she wouldn't say that.

Alvin didn't say anything to his wife about the situation of Jeva and Champ. Hindi niya naman kasi ito business.

"I'll just text my drive." - Jeva said and texted her driver.

"Are you sure?" - nag-aalala pa rin si Alvin sa kanya. Sa tingin kasi nito konting-konti nalang magpapass-out na ang kaibigan.

"Yes, I'm sure."

"We'll send you out." - Pia offered. Kahit naman kasi nagseselos siya kay Jeva, kaibigan pa rin ito ng asawa niya at babae pa rin ito. Baka mapano pa.

"No, mas kailangan kayo dito. I can handle myself." - she assured them.

"Okay. If you say so." - Pia.

Jeva send herself out. Habang si Alvin naman ay hindi mapakali sa kalagayan ng kaibigan. So, he texted Champ.

CHAMP was on his way home. When he heard his phone beep. He stopped and read the message. It was from Chef Alvin saying,

"Your wife is not feeling well. She sends herself out from the bar. She's there waiting for her driver to fetch her."

He cussed. What kind of friend is that? Letting his friend send herself out. Gusto niyang suntokin si Alvin dahil hinayaan lang nito ang asawa niya. But he is more worried about his wife that he set aside his irritation towards Alvin.

He immediately called his personally hired driver for his wife and good thing, papunta pa lang ito sa asawa niya. He told the driver that he'll be the one to fetch his wife.

Since, malapit lang ang location ng set sa kanilang bahay dumaan muna siya rito para magpalit ng sasakyan. He'll be going to use Jeva's car. To avoid issues and to keep his wife safe. She's not feeling well baka dumugin ito ng kanyang fans kapag nakitang kasama siya.

He drove fast towards Alvin's bar. He saw his wife standing with her head'n down waiting for her drive to come while embracing herself.

Champ tsked. Bakit ba kasi ang hilig hilig nitong magsuot ng sexy damit?

When Jeva noticed her car arrived. She immediately walked towards it and directly entered the driver seat.

"Kuya, daan muna tayo sa convenient store malapit sa bahay. I'll buy milk." - nakapikit na sabi niya habang hinihilot ang kanyang sentido.

"What else do you need, ma'am?" - tanong ng driver sa kanya.

"Nothing else, just milk."

"Okay, ma'am. Please fasten your seatbelt." - she was about to fasten her seatbelt ng may napansin siya. Bakit ba ang galing mag english ng driver niya. She leaned forward and touched her driver's face and made him face her.

Halos malaglag ang panga niya ng makitang hindi ito ang driver niya.

"What are you doing here?!" - pasigaw na tanong niya sa lalaki. Mas lalong sumakit ang ulo niya. Bakit ba kasi nandito ang lalaki?

"Why? Am I not allowed to fetch my wife who's not feeling well?" - he raised his brow at her.

"How the heck did you know a--" hindi natuloy ang tanong niya dahil naalala niya si Alvin. "Arggh! Walangyang Alvin yun! Sabi ng wag sabihin sayo, eh. Sabi na okay lang ako eh!" - reklamo niya at ginulo niya ang kanyang buhok. Nakakainis talaga ang lalaking yun!!

"Puputulan ko talaga siya ng talong! Nang mawalan siya ng kaligayahan." - she gritted her teeth.

Champ sighed. Hindi naman pala walang paking kaibigan si Alvin kundi nagmamalasakit ito sa kalagayan ng asawa niya. Bakit ba kasi feeling strong ang asawa niya? Halata namang may dinadamdam ito dahil sa mga mata nito.

"Humanda talaga yung talong niya." - madiing niyang ikinuyom ang kanyang palad, mas siningkit pa niya ang kanyang singkit na mga mata.

"Anong talong? Nagtatanim ba ng talong si Alvin?"

"Ha?" - nagulat naman sya sa tanong ng lalaki.

"You said, puputulin mo ang talong niya. Kaya naisip kong nagtatanim ng talong si Alvin. After all, he's a chef." - inosenteng sabi ng lalaki.

Napalaglag naman ang baba ni Jeva at walanghiyang tumatawa habang sapo ang kanyang tiyan.

"W-wait lang..." - kinakapos na sya ng hininga dahil sa kakatawa. "I c-can't... HAHAHAHAHA."

Champ look at her wife laughing so hard. Now, he is clueless. Wala naman kasing nakakatawa sa sinabi niya.

"What's funny?" - naiinis na tanong niya sa asawa. Hindi niya kasi ito ma gets.

"You..." - she giggled while wiping her tears.

"Hindi naman ako nagjojoke. Bakit ka ba tawa ng tawa? Or, am I a joke to you?"

Pftt! "Yes." - she said while suppressing herself to laugh again.

"What?! Am I really a joke to you?!" - mas lalong nainis si Champ.

"What?! No!" Geez! Mabilis niyang binawi ang sagot kanina. Nakakatakot naman sya.

"Then, why are you laughing?" - nakakakilabot pa lang magalit ang lalaking ito. Bakit ba parang wala itong kaligayahan sa buhay?

"Eh, kasi, bakit mo ba naisip na nagtatanim ng talong si Alvin, eh pwede naman siyang bumili ng fresh veggies sa hacienda nina Kyza?" - natatawa na naman siya. Hindi niya kasi inexpect na sobrang dense ng lalaki. To think that he is an actor. A romance tv actor to be exact.

"You said-- wait, do you mean?" - he asked as he looked at the thing between his thighs.

Humalagpak naman sa kakatawa si Jeva. Afterall, he was NOT THAT dense. Loading lang talaga ang utak nito.

"The fuck, Jeva Leyn?!" - hindi makapaniwalang sigaw ng nito sa babae.

"You were calling me talong & cucumber before. What does that also mean.."

Jeva covered her mouth as she covered her playful smile and nodded at her husband.

Champ scowled. His wife had been calling him dick without him knowing. Napahilamos sya sa kanyang mukha.

"So, you were calling me dick?" - he's so mad right now.

"No." - mabilis na sagot ni Jeva. This time the playful smile on her face disappeared. Her husband got it wrong.

"No? Really? You told me that you wouldn't lie to me. Now, tell me, were you calling me dick all this time?" - there's coldness in his voice.

"No." - she replied.

"Then, why are you calling me talong?" - he wanted to stay calm because his wife is not feeling well.

Lumabas ng kotse si Jeva. Hindi pa kasi sila umaalis sa lugar. Umakyat ang kaba sa dibdib ni Champ. Did he went overboard, again?

Susunod sana siya sa babae ng pumasok ito sa passenger seat.

She fasten her seatbelt while face the window. Champ noticed her ears and nape become red. Nakaponytail kasi ang buhok nito kay kitang-kita ang pamumula sa batok at tenga nito.

"So?"

Jeva awkwardly cleared her throat. "Ahm. I, I saw your penis, before. Yung naliligo ka at hindi mo na lock yung pinto sa shower room." - she's breathing hard and trying her best not to stutter at mas lalo niyang iniwas ang mukha sa lalaki. Nakasisiguro siya na kung umiwas pa siya ay lilipat na talaga ang mukha niya sa likod.

"What the fuck?!" - hindi makapaniwala si Champ. Pero hindi niya alam kung saan siya mas hindi makapaniwala. Sa katotohanang nakita ng babae ang pagkalalaki niya or her unfiltered mouth.

"Don't what the fuck me, Champ Vladimir! Hindi ko kasalanang nakita ko ang putotoy mo!" - she exclaimed without looking at him.

Champ's jaw dropped when the woman called his thing putotoy. He felt ashamed and insulted at the same time.

"Are you saying that... I am.." - Champ could not continue his question. He is not like Jeva who has an unfiltered mouth.

"What? Na jutay ka?" - This girl is so impossible. Champ can't believe his wife. "My gosh, Champ! Grow up! You can't even complete your question? Kailan ka ba ipinanganak, 1750? Conservative much." - Jeva rolled her eyes.

"JEVA!" - he called her with a warning tone.

She giggled and remembered those times. She looked at her hands and flickered them. She remembered the time she touched his thing, that time she got accidentally drunk.

"Actually, you're not juts." - she grinned.

"JEVA LEYN VILLAFLOR QUIROZ! SHUT THE FUCK UP!" - namumulang saway nya sa asawa.

Ahh! Jeva's elation increased. It was exhilarating to be called by her husband with his surname.

Patagilid na humiga si Jeva at niyakap ang bewang ng lalaki. Champ jolt because of his wife's sudden action.

Nagpipigil ng hininga si Champ. He could feel Jeva's elbow on his crotch.

"Jeva... I, I could feel your elbow on my, my, fuck!" -he can't complete his sentence.

"Dick."

Nanlaki ang mata ni Champ hindi niya alam kung tinatawag ba siyang dick ng asawa o ano.

"What?"

"Say it straight, baby." - nakapikit si Jeva pero nakayakap pa rin ito sa bewang ng lalaki. Her voice is weak but the grin is still on her face. "Say, 'your elbow is on my dick', that easy."

Mas lalong nanlaki ang mata ni Champ. "What the heck?!" - bakit ba ganito ka walanghiyang magsalita ang asawa niya?

"Just say it. It's not that hard." - walang pakialam na sabi nito.

"Bakit ganyan ang bibig mo?" - hindi na talaga siya nakapagpigil. Her unfiltered mouth makes him uneasy but he is also turned on.

"Anong meron sa bibig ko? Sexy ba? Nakakaakit bang halikan?" - she looked up meeting her husband's eyes at hindi pa rin bumibitaw sa bewang ng lalaki.

Champ stared at her lips and gulped. It was indeed tempting. He looked away.

"That's not what I mean. Bakit ba ganyan ka magsalita?" -he immediately changed the topic.

"Oh?" - she bit her lips. "Sabi kasi ng professor namin dati wag daw namin ikahiyang sabihin o banggitin ang mga tunay na pangalan ng parts of the body para mas lalong maintindihan ng mga pasyente namin. Kaya nga daw binigyan ng pangalan para sabihin ng tama ang mga pangalan nila, like boobs, breasts, nipple, anus, vagina, scrotum, pen---"

"Shut up, Jeva Leyn. Stop talking." - si Champ ang nahihiya sa bibig ng asawa niya. Alam niyang normal lang na binabanggit ang mga salitang yun sa mga pasyente nito pero he's not her patient. He's her husband.

He could feel Jeva's shoulders, shaking. Na para bang pinipigilan ang sarili sa pagtawa. Hindi rin nito namalayan na nadidiin ng kanyang siko ang pagitan ng mga hita ng lalaki.

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! Champ's continuously cursing in his mind.

"Jeva Leyn, get off." - umiling lang si Jeva.

"Get off." - he held her arms. Pero mabilis din niya itong nabitiwan.

She's burning. "Shit! You're so hot, Jeva." - he doesn't know where to hold her.

"Hmm. I know. Good that you know that I am hot and irresistible." - he rolled his eyes. Dahil may gana pa itong tuksuhin siya habang siya ay natataranta na.

"That's not what I mean. You're burning. Ang taas ng lagnat mo." - nag-aalalang sabi niya.

"Ahh. It's just fever." - she said weakly.

He scoffed. Hindi siya makapaniwalang parang wala lang sa babae na nilalagnat ito.

Sinubukan niyang ialis ang pagkakayakap ng babae sa kanya ngunit parang wala itong planong bitawan siya kaya naman napilitan siyang magdrive para maiuwi ang babae.

Dumaan muna siya sa convenient store. He tried to wake up Jeva pero hindi ito nagising. Inayos niya ang pagkakaupo ng babae. He made her lean on the window.

Siya na lang ang lumabas at bumili ng fresh milk para sa asawa.

Good thing, the convenient store has a pharmacy inside. He bought kool fever and a bunch of medicines.

He cussed when he noticed the salesladies even the guard, the pharmacist and the pharmacy assistant looked at him habang nakatanga naman sa kanya ang cashier. Nakalimutan niya pa lang magsuot ng mask.

Mabilis niyang binayaran ang mga pinamili para makaalis na pero lumapit ang dalawang saleslady sa kanya.

"Pwede po bang magpapicture, Vlad?" - sabi ng medyo chubby ng saleslady. He cursed nakilala nga siya ng mga ito.

"Kahit isa lang po." - sabad naman ng isa.

"I'm really sorry. But I'm really in a hurry. I need to bring these medicines to my w---" he stopped. Hindi niya pa pala pinaalam sa publiko na may asawa na sya. " -- my friend. Sorry." - he was known to be and only child hindi niya pwede sabihin na dadalhin niya ito sa kanyang kapatid.

"I'm sorry." - he politely apologized to them at mabilis na lumabas sa convenient store at sumakay sa kotse.

Nakita niyang sinundan siya ng mga ito at kinunan ng picture ang sasakyang sinakyan niya. He drove the car right away to their house.

He didn't wake his wife up; instead, he carried her and brought her to her room.

Pinakialam niya ang closet ng babae para maghanap ng damit na ipapalit sa damit na suot nito.

He changed her clothes and gave her a sponge bath.

God, please have mercy on me. Don't let me commit a sin. Take me away from temptation. He silently prayed at mabilis na tinapos ang ginagawa.

He put kool fever on her head. He was staring at her face. She looked so exhausted.

He caressed her face when what happened earlier came to his mind.

Shit!

He was so dumb. How could he forget that he was not using his car but his wife's?

His wife owns a color navy blue with a black print of a dragon fire, Mazda Miata MX-5.

Alam niyang magiging trending ang nangyari ngayong gabi at madadamay ang kotse ng asawa niya. He silently prayed, na hindi nasali sa pagpicture ang plate number ng sasakyan.

But he still doubt. His wife's car paint was personalized. Hindi na ito ang original na kulay ng sasakyan.

He sighed. Alam niyang ayaw na ayaw ng asawa niya ang magulo at maingay ng buhay but now, he's dragging her to the world she dislikes and that is because of his stupidity. He just hope that his wife won't be mad at him.

"I'm so sorry, sweetheart." - he said before leaving her and drowned himself in a very cold shower.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

990K 65.9K 56
This is my second Manan story... jump in to the bumpy ride to see if love actually happens or not...
5.1K 187 7
𝘉𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺. 𝘿𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙, 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙤𝙙...
340K 3.6K 36
Warning: This story contains mature themes, strong language & foul words! R-18! SPG content ahead! Reader discretion is advised! Completed!
243K 2.8K 22
At 18, the once bratty, hot-headed Mila turns into an independent and mature woman when her parents died giving in to all her selfish whims. Regretti...