The Girl Who Live

By saritajagannath

Sarita Jagannath is the girl who live but she do not know that yet when she meet a witch she ding out that sh... More

Sarita Jagannath
Still sarita
Meeting harry potter
Sarita and phillicia
Meeting ron
School

Meeting hermione

25 1 0
By saritajagannath

PhilliciaPOV...
I like Harry he is cute but I love Ron more.what he is very cute!!!But Sarita like Harry so ya, I was talking to Sarita when I boys was talking about something eles.

SaritaPOV...
I was talking to phillicia when a girl came in.
Hermione:" have any of u see a frog?
Sarita:" no sorry. Do u want me to help u?"
Hermione:"yes plz"
So I got up I tell Harry,phillicia,and Ron bye. So me and my new friend went to ask kids and they all say no.so u tell hermione that u need to go. But she say that I like Harry.And I was red, she told me that she will not tell anyone. I tell u thanks and I saw my friends they have third school thing on. I had mine on for a long time.I ran up to them and we walk to the boats.After that we was GETING storted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 5.4K 52
โฅโฅโฅ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] โ›โ›๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช, ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ'๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค ๐•“๐•’๐•“๐•ช...
170K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
464K 31.5K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...