PLEASER; stranger things {ON...

By janiabeans

🚲 ❛ quite the people pleaser, if only i could please her ❜ ΙͺΙ΄ ᴑʜΙͺα΄„Κœ: william byers does all he can to try a... More

~Ρïз~ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 πŽππ„
02. {meeting eleven}
03. {the assembly}
04. {his 'funeral'}
05. {kill a monster}
006. {fight club}
07. {in the bath}
08. {the void}
09. {bad men}
10. {demogorgan}
11. {christmas dinner}
~Ρïз~ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 π“π–πŽ
12. {palace's arcade}
13. {stalkers}
14. {ghostbusters}
15. {halloween night}
16. {mr baldo}
17. {d'artagnan}
18. {zoomer}
19. {he likes it cold}
20. {vines, vines, vines}
21. {turn right}
22. {sexual electricity}
23. {part-spy}
24. {basic}
25. {he's gone}
26. {kids' game}
27. {morse code}
28. {353 days}
29. {burn baby burn}
30. {snowball}
~Ρïз~ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
31. {day of the dead}
32. {welcome home}
33. {suzie, do you copy?}
34. {girls' day}
35. {will the wise}
36. {he's back}
37. {boys only}
38. {claustrophobic}
39. {the sauna test}
40. {glowing green cylinder}
41. {guzzling chemicals}
42. {nerds in a vent}
43. {the source}
44. {building an army}
45. {bradley's big guys}
46. {hot wheels}
47. {mr bunman}
48. {toddfather the car}
49. {planck's constant}
50. {never-ending song}
51. {see you later}
~Ρïз~ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 π…πŽπ”π‘
52. {carpooling with steve}
53. {pep rally}
54. {eddie 'the freak' munson}
55. {basketball tournement}
56. {california love}
57. {rink-o-mania}
58. {angela}
59. {murray's risotto}

01. {will is missing}

25.6K 603 913
By janiabeans

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

november 7th, 1983
hawkins middle - davis' residence

matilda joane davis slammed the door of her dad's police car. to her, today was a normal and boring day, but to the people closely connected to the byers family and aware of everything that was going on- it was not.

the second she exited the car, the glistening sun hit her face and gave her a natural glow. the cold novermber draft blew into her face, making her hair go all over the place, she scanned the area for her friends and sighed as she failed to find any.

"i'll see you soon." daniel davis, her adoptive father, spoke from his car before he drove off to work.

"bye." the girl grinned as she walked towards the school.

tilly rolled her eyes the second she saw troy walsh and james dante mistreating a few other kids near the bike racks- the school's a.v club members to be precise.

the brunette strolled over to the five boys just in time to hear troy demanding one of them do something. her cuffed jeans chaffed her legs as she sauntered over to them and her crop top rode up and down.

"do the arm thing." troy yelled.

"do it, freak!" james added.

"don't." tilly pushed in between them and smiled at their startled faces, "don't do it."

"what are you doing?" troy snapped, his face slightly softening when he saw her.

"leave them alone troy, it's not even 9am yet." tilly rolled her eyes, "i'll meet you inside."

"but..." james started.

"i'll meet you inside." tilly repeated, slightly intimidating them.

"whatever." troy mumbled as him and james made their way into the school.

"t-thanks for that." dustin henderson gave the brunette a smile.

tilly looked up at the three boys and glared at them, "you have got to learn to stick up for yourself."

"easier said than done." michael wheeler grumbled.

"yeah... okay." tilly cringed before shoving past lucas sinclair.

"i knew it was too good to be true," lucas uttered once tilly was out of earshot.

tilly had a tendency to stop the boys from being bullied whenever she could but on the other hand, she swore she didn't like them. no one knew why but they guessed it was because she was friends with the smallest one in the group - william byers.

"she's so unpredictable." mike scowled.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

when tilly reached her locker, her five friends were standing there waiting for her. they did that every day and tilly could never understand why they couldn't meet at someone else's.

"what is this a party at my locker?" tilly asked in an irritated tone, "get out of my way!"

the five shuffled away in panic as the youngest unlocked her locker and took her heavy textbooks out.

"i love your shirt." jennifer hayes complimented.

tilly had been begged daniel to wear the pink floral crop top, a bit of manipulation and he caved in. she smiled at the girl, "thank you."

jennifer was a nice girl, and it confused tilly on why she hung out with them but everyone needs a nice friend in their group right?

there was troy - the rude one who did things because he thought it was funny. there was also james - troy's right-hand man who failed to think of himself. then there was stacey albright - the typical mean girl who believed she was better than everyone else.

plus there was jennifer - the nice one who unfortunately fell into the wrong crowd. there was slater wilkinson - the cute guy everyone had a crush on. and finally, there was tilly - the stubborn one who acts before she thinks.

"tilly, are you coming tonight?" stacey asked the girl, stacey believed that hanging out with tilly could help her get boys and increase her popularity but it was just a myth.

"coming where?" tilly raised her eyebrow in annoyance. her and stacey never got along, stacey was actually mean while tilly was just irritated all the time.

"jennifer, abbie and jessica are coming over to mine for a sleepover." stacey explained, hoping tilly would join.

"it's a bit late to tell me." tilly pronounced, "i have plans."

troy scoffed in disbelief, "yeah right."

"what are you doing?" james probed, agreeing with troy.

"slater is coming over to mine." tilly said without hesitation, she pointed to the boy who was leaning on her neighbouring locker with a smirk.

"he is?" stacey perked up, it was clear she had a crush on him.

"don't act so shocked." tilly slammed her locker shut and grabbed slater's arm, "we're leaving."

"but-"

the two walked through the corridor side by side. although, mo one seemed the slightest bit shocked, only because the two were by far the closest out of the six.

"we could ditch them and become a duo." slater suggested, they had always planned to leave the other four but they never attempted.

"i'm down, but it's fun seeing the look on stacey's face when we walk together."

"and it's fun seeing the look on troy's face." slater agreed. troy had told him once that he had a thing for tilly and slater had simply laughed in his face.

"what?" tilly chuckled.

"are you crazy? he's got it bad." slater told her.

"how could he not?" tilly did a twirl.

"right." slater laughed, "you guys would be a cute couple."

"goodbye, slater." tilly grinned as she turned into her form room.

"see you, loser." slater exclaimed as he proceeded to walk off, that was kind of their thing.

"oh hey, matilda joane." abbie leigh, stacey's friend, greeted, "are you coming to stace's sleepover?"

"nope." tilly sat in her seat, waiting for the tutor, "i have better things to do."

"really?" abbie raised her eyebrow, "the only reason i'm coming is that stacey said you'd be there."

tilly placed her hands under her chin with a slight smirk, "is that so?"

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

the school day ended quite quickly and for some reason, daniel wasn't there to pick up his daughter. it was no surprise, being the deputy of police meant that hopper frequently had him doing time-consuming tasks.

"great." tilly kicked a rock violently. whenever she was mad, which was nearly always, she found herself hitting something or ruining it.

"is everything okay?" slater walked up to her in concern.

"daniel isn't here to pick me up." tilly explained, "but since your here... can you bike while i skate beside you?"

"only because we live near each other." slater sighed as he mounted his bike.

"not because you love me?" tilly teased as she dropped the skateboard.

"i'm not actually coming over right?" slater asked, ignoring her cocky statement.

"no way." tilly shook her head as they rode, "i'm busy tonight."

"good, my sister is coming over from college tonight and i didn't want to disappoint you."

"disappoint me?" tilly laughed, "how prestige of you."

"stop being a bitch." slater scolded her.

"can't." tilly stated, "it's in my nature."

"aren't you a gem?" slater joked.

"i am, aren't i?" tilly grinned.

"i can't help but notice how you're nicer to me than anyone else." slater confessed, "is it because you have a crush on me?"

"you are so conceited." tilly chuckled, "it's because you're the only person in this town that isn't an asshole."

"aww." slater grinned, "thank you."

"don't get soft on me slater." tilly groaned.

"one day, you're going to be extremely nice, mark my words." slater explained.

"gag me with a spoon." tilly rolled her eyes, "goodbye, slater."

"see you, loser." slater grinned before biking off.

⎯ ❃ neens speaks!

season 1 is very badly written so i'm slowly rewriting it, but it gets better

also while you guys are here, please check out my outerbanks book :(

HEY GUYS if you've just started reading i'd appreciate if you gave some love to my steve book "1980s horror film" thank you xx

don't forget to vote&comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 455 27
Y/n L/n was experiment number 10. You escaped the lab when you were eleven. After walking a few miles, you passed out. When you came too, four boys w...
64.3K 1.5K 31
Max Mayfield x fem OC season 2 - βœ… season 3 - βœ… season 4 - βœ… season 5 -
1.6K 179 15
ᴱᡛᡉⁿ ᡐⁱˑˑⁱᡒⁿ˒ α΅’αΆ  ᡐⁱˑᡉ˒ ᡃᡖᡃʳᡗ, ᡗʰᡉ ˒ᡘⁿ α΅ƒβΏα΅ˆ ᡐᡒᡒⁿ ʷⁱˑˑ ᡃˑʷᡃʸ˒ ʳᡉᡃˑⁱᡍⁿ. Steve Harrington (Stranger things) x Fem! OC Updates every F...
586K 16.7K 59
Season One: [COMPLETED] Season Two: [COMPLETED] Season Three: [COMPLETED] Will Byers x OC Ruby, otherwise known as 001, is a failed experiment who wa...