REJECTED BOND||J.JK✅Under Sho...

By Ellarybts

"What other language do I need to speak for you to understand how I hate seeing your ugly face? " "J-Jungkook... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chaper 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Not an update 😭😭😭😫😫😫😫😩😩😩
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter finale
Sequel teaser
SEQUEL BOOK !
OMG!😱😱😱
Wow!😱
Emergency writer&readers meeting!!
Author's final decisions
Dilemma
SURPRISE!!🎉🎉🎊🎊🎈

Chapter 26

4.2K 174 21
By Ellarybts

••••••°°"What I can do is, "*****

Welcome back.. . To the cringy ff 😣

Now on I go

I sat in the same spot I had been for over an hour now, unmoving. I couldn't bring myself to. Because, I hoped, I was hoping that everything would turn out as a dream and one way or the other, I will wake up from this dream, go to school, see her in school and apologize. Then she would forgive me, so I can protect her like how mates do.

The thought alone makes me grin, only to snap out with a certain entrance of two witches , my mate's friend, silently trailing behind . Her friend looked like she was about to collapse, every step she took was as if it hurts. She had tried to talk me out of my behaviour. This brings a memory where I almost strangled her for trying to talk some sense into my thick skull. I snapped and almost killed her.

As the two witches walked to my mate, it fell silent with only the sound of her twin grieving.

I couldn't help but to notice the other witch I assumed to be the pack's witch resembling the girl- my mate's friend but I a shrugged it off nonetheless, there were more important things than that

I watched her friend drag her feet, her eyes fixed on my mate as she walked to her. It wasn't long until she blinked the glassy tears from her eyes and collapsed next to her brother, fiddling with the sheets until she caught her hand and held it in hers.

I closed my eyes and leaned back on the wall, my one leg up whiles the other leg laid stretched on the floor. I placed one of my hand on my knees and clenched it tightly. I couldn't do anything about it

And I couldn't believe my blood was of no help. This was all my fault, it was all mine, they had warned me and as much as I wanted to deny it and blame it on the culprit -Pia, I couldn't because whatever happens, indirectly I had given her the go -on, I gave her the guts to touch my mate. If only I had warned her on the first day of school when Pia tried her 'new student ritual ' on my mate. It wouldn't have happened

And I hated myself, I hate myself so much. For everything

Once I was deep in thought of everything, I got totally oblivious of everything around me. My train of thoughts were interrupted by an angry hiss from a farmiliar voice.

Snapping my eyes opened, I was greeted by a messy haired twin brother towering over me with some sort of 'I'm going to kill you' look.

"This. Is. All your fucking fault "

I gave him silence , this time I was ready to be scolded by every random person. Under normal circumstances, I would snap and make him regret landing on my wrong side but now, no.

Why?
Because I already know it's all mine , and no one else's. I caused everything, my hatred and anger caused it.

"I'm fucking killing you leech "

He grabbed the collar of my shirt and yanked me closer to his face, his raged glowing green eyes shooting bullets at me.

I didn't dare say anything, I couldn't because I felt my voice gone. I've killed my own mate, is there any monstrous act in this world worse than that? How come I'm only seeing her worth when she's gone?..

Exhaling shakily, I clamped my eyes closed, ready to ignore him and maybe have him say whatever he felt like saying, if that helps him

I could feel his fingers wrap around my neck and an abrupt squeeze

He was strangling me and it got to a point where I couldn't breath at all, my lungs were empty as I shut my eyes. My face felt lighter and even when I had closed my eyes, I could already see black dots begin to dance in my vision, the voices of everyone was distant as they tried to pry him off my which he wasn't budging. I could have easily swung him away from me but I wouldn't do it. My mate was in that state and wouldn't ber happy too know I hurt her twin.

When did I started caring about her opinions?

I don't know but I do know that just some few days ago, I loathed her than how I loathe silver.

The strangling came to an abrupt stop, it fell eerily silent . Once his grip looked on my neck, the only first thing I heard was a violent cough , rushing into my right ear.

Suddenly, the emptiness I felt was gone and my eyes snapped opened. The first thing I saw was my mark refilling itself and appearing before my head snapped to my right only to be greeted by the most overwhelming sight of my life. I felt ecstatic that instant, not waiting for everyone to move and with the speed of lightning, I latched towards the bed, dropping on my knees beside it and practically pushing the witch aside, not caring of disrespecting right now

"L-Luna" I stammered with a hoarse voice, calling her in between her coughs. Relief crawled through me like no one other and at the moment I couldn't contain my tears. I've been given another chance, she has given me another chance to prove myself and I won't hesitate to grab it.

"Luna! "

I heard multiple voices shout but my focus was on my beautiful mate who had her eyes shut, those purple orbs I've wanted to see the most. Her cough had eventually died down as everyone circled her.

Jin hyung pushed his way through to check her. Her pulse seemed to be ok as he turned and smiled to me, giving me a slight nod

"Who gave her his blood, a vampire blood? "

The witch who I knew to be our witch, Bella asked softly

I could see him point his finger at me but I dared not to break my gaze from my mate, too scared she'd disappear.

I watched her small chest rise and fall and I knew she was back to me

"That was really wise of you dear, I think your venom healed her wounds, those are the perks of being her mate "

The other witch from the wolves pack spoke, placing a hand on my shoulders. I didn't spare her a glance but noted it. I was glad my blood could save her, why didn't I get it sooner?

"Ok Jimin, get me my medical kits and the IV, everything. "

Jin hyung instructed

"I think she needs air, it would be nice for you all to give us some space as we take care of her "

The guy I know to be Chris requested and they began to shuffle out of the room leaving the witches, Jin hyung and Chris, myself with her twin brother

"Luca? "

Chris called with a sigh, silently telling him to leave

"Please, she needs to be given some fresh air "

"Why should he stay and I don't? "

. He sneered, probably talking about me... I didn't mind though, the guy hates me.

"We need more of his blood into her system , he'll be out shortly "

Without a word, he reluctantly stormed out of the room and basically slammed the door to my room with a loud bang. I bit hard onto my lips to hold back a cringe. Right now, all I was thinking about was my blood being in her system, it made me perk up in excitement. Somehow, the guilt of everything got lifted off my shoulders partially, knowing I was going to set things straight.

I watched as they set up a heart monitor, brought all the tubes and put oxygen on her.

"This will hurt a bit Jungkook "

Jin hyung muttered softly as he pricked the needle into my skin, the blood slowly made it's way through the tubes as the sting in my arm died down. I watched it go all the way into the tube connected to her.

A soft smile almost made its way on my face but the thought of her not waking up any sooner brought me out of my excitement.

I just hope she will be up soon, so I can make it up to her because I never admitted it all these while and I never felt my feelings towards her. It's true, Jimin was right, no one was ever able to reject their soulmate, their goddess given half. It is never possible and the bond is irresistible.

I was too much of a coward to the extent that my hatred covered my feelings, I failed to admit it that I cared and one thing that makes it clear my feelings aren't new was the fact that, they seem stronger and it's obvious they built up for a long time because if it was new, it couldn't be this intense.

I want her, I will never reject her , not anymore.

I glanced at the mark, our mate mark on her beautiful tanned skin
How did I never notice how gorgeous the mark matches with her skin. It was perfect on her wrist, almost like a tattoo but looks rather real.

I moved my other hand to grab her tiny soft one, feeling warmth crawling between us. It was as though, the bond had strengthened and the amazing sparks were prominent and intense than usual. She had her long slender fingers and a natural pink nails that I was sure had never been painted

She has always been simple but gorgeous, she has these pink slim wide lips and perfect facial features along with a- not- too pale body. Her skin was elegant and smooth as if touched the sun never touched it and as for her hair, it was a complete win. Too long and silky, a natural large waves that passes her waist. Most girls cut their hairs, put on makeups and paint their nails but she was nothing like that.

How could I have been so blind that she's the most perfect girl I've ever seen in this 20th century? Modern girls are way too artificial but she was one in a million.

Staring at her lips, kept alluring mine to it and I run my tongue on mine to stop myself from connecting mine with hers. It wouldn't be right to take advantage in her unconscious state.

Slightly annoyed, I dropped my gaze back on her hands and began to play with her nails to destruct myself, eventually forgetting about the presence of the rest who were cleaning her up.

"Now Jungkook"

My head whipped to stare at Jin hyung a few steps away from me

I didn't realize how long I had been spaced out until he called me, it was then I realized we were alone

"Now will you tell me what happened? " He stared at me expectantly, gulping, I looked back at my unconscious mate, feeling a certain thunderous rage surge through me

I clenched my fist so hard and eventually forgot I was holding her hand.

Upon realization, I quickly untangled my fingers from hers , carefully not to break her limbs.

I mashed my jaws together and recalled everything

"Pia"

It was as of he had heard the most impossible thing on earth, he yelled a "WHAT?! " so high pitched that I almost flinched. When I looked back at him, he had placed his hand on his waist with the other hand raking his messy pink her and rubbing his face that had turned red.

He wasn't the only one angry, I was more than angry and when my eyes fall on that bitch, I'm killing her with my bare hands, she'd be lucky if I use something else to kill her.

"That girl.. "

His hissed making me shake my head I disapproval

"No scratch that hyung "

I snarled, not satisfied with his reaction or words

"That bitch... "

I inserted

"I...... I'm killing her, for laying a hand on my mate "

I said silently, staring blankly at the wall

And I wasn't joking, I'm seriously killing her..... All I was seeing was red anger

She shouldn't show up if she knows what's best for her, I'm seriously out to kill today.

Jïñ

I stared at Jungkook in panic as he mumbled the words of killing Pia. I knew Jungkook too well to disregard his words as something useless. What I do know is that, he does what he says and he makes sure to get what he wants.

I removed the needle from his veins after I knew the blood was enough for Luna. As much as I wanted to be relieved that the both of them are going to be ok since Jungkook was back to his sense, I dreaded what was going to happen to Pia. She is like a sister to us and no matter what she did, we forgave her because it wasn't her fault. Just like Jungkook, she had built hatred within her.

She also lacked affection being the reason why we overlook her wrongdoings .

But I think this time, she cut the wrong meat by messing with Jungkook

Hopefully, he won't kill her
I watched him clenched and unclench his jaw and fist, I would have to talk to Namjoon before Pia returns

Even though she needed to be punished for trying to kill someone

Squeezing his shoulder, I gave him a reassuring smile and left the room. And trailed to Namjoon's office, downstairs, passing by everyone in the halfway whom eventually gave me a puzzled look

I smiled, letting them know she's fine. They all relaxed

Knocking on Namjoon's oak door, I wrapped my fingers around the knob and pushed it open, seeing him sitting behind his desk. He looked stiff and I knew he was mind linking so I remained silent and pulled a swivel chair to sit before him at the opposite side of the desk

He nodded slightly before cutting the mind linking

He sighed and leaned back in his chair, throwing his head up

"What is it Joonie"

He stared back at me for a while before leaning toward and placing both of his hands on his desk to support himself

"I just spoke to Taehyung"

He replied with a sigh

"Oh, he was supposed to be there by now, where is he? Don't tell me he's hooking up with girls again"

I grunted

"Seriously, I expected him to have turned over a new leaf by now "

Namjoon chuckled at my bickering half heartedly before shaking his head

"No, I think he's really changed "

I raised a brow at him, wanting to know the reason of his analysis

"Well.... "

"He talks sense and seemed calmer than before. Not to mention he's with Pia "

I immediately sat up , demanding more details

As if he read my mind, he spoke further
"He had told me Pia begged him too take her away from here when he met her in the woods. He said she looked scared so he had sent her to an amusement park. Currently she doesn't know he's mind linking me and he had told me because he smelt something fishy. He was sure she did something wrong "

I nodded slowly, taking each word in

"There's something strange about Pia and Taehyung"

He chuckled at my seriousness

"Yeah, I know it and I'm still searching for why. Anyways, he said she had blood stained on her top and the blood wasn't hers. She had refused to tell him so he felt like telling me "

"Oh what did you tell him because you know Pia had--"

"Yeah I know hyung, I know what she did to Luna"

I gave him a short glare, wanting him to know I hated being interrupted when speaking.He shrugged me off and trailed to speak. Apparently, I let him off the hook since I knew this wasn't the right time to scold

"How did you know? "

I gave him a suspicious stare which he returned with a chuckle

"I smelt her on Luna a while ago, there were three scents on her and it was clear she did it. "

"Oh"

Was my only reply, trying to hide how amazed I was with his brilliance. Namjoon has always been smart and intelligent, making him have that charisma enough to make him a perfect leader. This wasn't the first time though but I was still mazed
"So what are we going to do now? Jungkook will go rabid if she steps here"

He shrugs once again

"Well, I told him to bring her here "

"What? Are you insane? He will kill her "

I stared at him as if he were a psycho

"Well then so be it, she needs to be punished any ways "

"Namjoon you aren't bring a good leader with that decision"

I sneered at him

"Relax hyung, she needs to learn and besides, Pia has done this for too long, it's time she changed. After one or two lessons from Jungkook, she will learn and don't worry, we will stop Jungkook before he goes far "

I sighed at him, still not convinced but gave him a nod nonetheless

"Ok but you will account if it goes wrong "

He nodded not even slightly fazed by my threat, I'm sure he knew what he was doing. Namjoon was too smart to be indecisive.

I know it's short, sowwyyyyy~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 594 18
"Jungkook will have you begging for death before the end." "I'm not afraid of your pet rabbit." "Oh trust me, you will be."
108K 3.8K 42
COMPLETE Suga fanfic "Will you be mine?" "You won't like me at all, besides you've been nothing but rude to me" "Don't be stupid, I've always liked y...
18.1K 2.1K 33
"Give me a glass of water" "What the hell are you doing ... I asked for noodles not pasta" "You just poured the water on my bed sheet .... Have you g...
176K 11.9K 70
"Aren't Vampires and Fairies allowed to be friends?" I asked. Tae nodded, "of course they can be. But romantically, no. It's inevitable that the Vamp...