Twists Of Our Life [Jikook]

By parkmochimm

Jimin and Jungkook are the happily married ideal couple. To the world they are the best made for each other... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 (Flashback 1)
Chapter 42 (Flashback 2)
Chapter 43 (Flashback 3)
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 30

1.3K 109 76
By parkmochimm

Author's POV

"Jimin I have to go to a business trip for two days.... with Mina"

Jimin frowned when he heard Mina's name. It's not like she did anything wrong to him. It's just his insecurity and all the rise of what if's in his brain. He didn't want Jungkook to think like he didn't trust him so he kept his thoughts to himself trying not to sound or do something that showed his tad bit of jealousy.

Unconsciously, his wrapped arm tightened around Jungkook's torso. An indication of possessiveness which Jungkook didn't notice

Jimin tried to nod off his train of thoughts and tried to sound unbothered by what he heard. He cleared his throat and asked, "When are you going?" to which Jungkook said, "Day after tomorrow"

Jimin just remained silent which Jungkook noticed. He proceeded to brush off the strands of hair covering Jimin's forehead, earning his attention, "I hope you are fine with it..?" Jimin chuckled and answered, "Ofcourse, it's your job Jungkook. I understand and also don't worry about me, I'll be fine" he said trying his best to sound unbothered.

"Hmm and also I believe Jiwoon will take care of you" said Jungkook.

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows as he remembered about every strange thing that happened today. Something about Jiwoon just doesn't feel right to him, "Um... Jungkook" he started, "There is something wrong about Jiwoon"

Jungkook gave him a confused glance and asked, "What do you mean?"
"I mean there is something strange. His talks are a bit..... weird?" he said, sounding not very sure.

"Oh! You mean him joking around? Haha don't worry about it. That's his habit since childhood. He keeps joking around" Jungkook said laughing a bit.

Jimin just let out an 'Oh' and fell silent, still unsure about everything related to Jiwoon.

He then cleared his throat again, "Anyway, You know what's tomorrow right?" asked Jimin.
"Tomorrow? It's Tuesday tomorrow"  Jungkook replied.
Jimin flicked his forehead and said, "Aish I know it's Tuesday, but you know tomorrow is a special day right?" he said timidly drawing imaginary circles with his finger on Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook didn't seem to remember as he felt silent, trying to remember what was so special about the next day.

Jimin looked at him in disbelief and said "Jungkook! Don't you dare tell me that you forgot. How could you Jungkook?! It's a very special day for me and you forgot" he removed his arm from Jungkook and turned around with a huff, clearly annoyed, almost teary.

Jungkook tried to wrap his arm around his waist but Jimin pushed his hand away, "Baby I'm sorry I don't remember"

Jimin just remained still, "If you don't remember then it was never important to you. Don't talk to me. You are allowed to, only when you remember" he said and closed his eyes while Jungkook let out a sigh.

"Guess I have to sleep in cold then, since no cuddles today" Jungkook said dramatically, sounding sad.

Jimin rolled his eyes and huffed, "Whatever" he said whilst eyes still closed, brows furrowed

The two then gave in to sleep few minutes later.

Next day

"Jiminieee come on~ I'm sorry" Jungkook whined, tailing behind an irritated Jimin whose first mission after waking up was to ignore Jungkook.

Jimin ignored Jungkook totally and went in for a shower slamming the door right in front of Jungkook's face.

Jungkook put on a sad face. Pouting hard, he climbed downstairs, shuffling towards the kitchen to prepare breakfast in an attempt to make Jimin forgive him by making a delicious breakfast!

Jungkook made breakfast with all his heart and might. He waited patiently for Jimin to come down after the shower but he never came and on top of that he was getting late for work.

Jungkook made his way upstairs to call Jimin himself, "Jimin, why aren't you coming down for breakfast?"
Jimin just turned his face towards other side as if he never heard what Jungkook asked.

"Jiminiee come on~ Forgive me, I'm sorry. I even made your favorite breakfast to make it upto you"
"Jungkook I'm not hungry and I said don't talk to me" Jimin said while taking a magazine and sat on his bed indirectly telling Jungkook to go away he's mad because Jungkook has fucked up big time.

Jungkook heaved a long defeated sigh.
He changed into his formal outfit for work. Jungkook came to bid a goodbye to Jimin but the latter just nodded, not saying anything.

Sometime after Jungkook went to his work place, Jimin climbed downstairs making his way to the kitchen to see his favorite breakfast— delicious pancakes.

No matter how angry Jimin is, he can't say no to Jungkook's food. Sure he refused to eat when Jungkook called him but now that Jungkook wasn't here, he was going to eat everything without leaving a single bite.

Just as he expected, the breakfast was very delicious. His lips left a moan of satisfaction with every bite. Within minutes, he finished his breakfast.

The whole day Jimin was sulking, knowing that Jungkook forgot about the importance of this day.

How can that asshead forget about this. It's our first freaking anniversary for heaven's sake! he thought

He didn't even see Jiwoon out of his room today at all. Jimin wasn't even sure if Jiwoon was inside his room in the first place. For some reason he felt good for not seeing Jiwoon. Like come on, he's kinda creepy no matter what Jungkook says. Even if it's his habit to joke around, it is still creepy.

But at the end, he's still in this house to give Jimin a company. He got to know from Jungkook that Jiwoon came here for a vacation but instead of going out and enjoying, he's stuck with him here. Jimin was really greatful to him for that.... even if he's a bit creepy..

His sulking saga continued till around 5 in the evening. Jimin's beauty nap was interrupted by a phone call.

Jimin lazily got up and took his phone from the nightstand. He didn't bother to look who it was as he was too lazy and his eyes were still half closed.

"Hello?" his voice sounded hoarse. A sob was heard before the person on the other side spoke up, "Chim!" he continued crying.
Jimin recognized the person's voice, "Tae?! What happened? Why are you crying?" Jimin asked, now fully awake. Taehyung didn't say anything but just continued sobbing.

Jimin immediately got out of the bed, alarmed, "Tae say something! What is wrong?"
Taehyung took his own time to calm himself down and said, "Chim.. He.. He broke up with me" Taehyung burst out crying again
"What? Who broke up with you?" Jimin was confused.
"My boyfriend duh" he cried out more.

This just made Jimin more confused, "You had a boyfriend? Why did I never know about this?"
Taehyung paused for a second and sniffled, "Uh.. I got one when I went out for shooting" he sniffled more
"But why didn't you tell me Tae?"
"Chim that's not the point!" he let out another sob and continued, "The point here is, I'm really very sad. I need some good amount of food and ice-cream but I'm too sad to go alone so I- *sniffles* -need my best friend to come with me"

"Okay I'll be there. Where are you?" Jimin asked.
"I'm outside your house" Taehyung answered. Jimin frowned upon hearing it, but he just shrugged and made his way downstairs immediately to open the door for Taehyung.

When he opened the door he saw Taehyung standing right outside his door
Taehyung was wearing an expensive Gucci shirt as if he was going for a party looking very handsome.... too good and dressed up for someone who just had a break up

Jimin shrugged off his thoughts, ready to put on his shoes when Taehyung interrupted him, "Chim are you gonna come with me wearing clothes that you wear at home? Go wear something hot and sexy"
"Huh? Why? We are just going to a restaurant and getting something to eat right? These are enough"
"Chim! Come on, you are going with me... You understand? With me, the famous and handsome guy. This is about my reputation, go and wear something good. Oh and also do some make up too okay?"

Jimin gave him a weird look. Taehyung didn't look like he just had a break up, infact, he was looking fine as ever
"Are you alright now Tae?" Jimin asked
Taehyung immediately started crying, "What are you saying Chim? Do i look like I'm okay? Go hurry up and get changed before i have a mental breakdown"

Jimin gave him another weird look before turning around to go and change.

Few minutes later, he came down wearing something which was enough to send people to heaven who laid their eyes on him.

Taehyung's lips curved up with a proud smile as he looked at Jimin, "Now that's my Chim! If you weren't taken, I would've fucked you right here, right now" he said before grabbing Jimin's hand before taking him to his car while Jimin just rolled his eyes.

After couple of minutes, they were inside Taehyung's car. Jimin saw Taehyung turning his car towards an unfamiliar road.

Jimin didn't question him but after sometime he started to get a bit uneasy because the place seemed very isolated. No houses, no cars, no humans, nothing.

"Tae, where are we going?" Jimin asked looking around. The sky seemed to have darkened and the road didn't even have any streetlights, just the headlights of the car was their support of vision.

"There's this new place. Really beautiful. I always wanted to go there" Taehyung said, not taking his eyes off of the road.

Jimin didn't question him further. He trusted his best friend, so, if he says it's worth going this far from their place, then it must be really beautiful.

Jimin shifted his gaze from the road to look at Taehyung. He had completely changed. This is not the Taehyung who was crying, who needed comfort, whom he saw at his home when he came to pick him up, who was crying nonstop on the phone. He seemed really happy with no trace of sadness at all as if he was about to achieve something big. This is not the guy who had a break up sometime ago. And now that he thinks of it, Taehyung's cries seemed... almost fake.

Jimin wanted to ask him many questions but shrugged off his thoughts. Maybe he was just overthinking. Jimin then fixed his gaze back out of the window.

Some couple of minutes later, Taehyung stopped his car and gestured Jimin to get out while he himself was unbuckling the seatbelt.

The first word that came to his mind after getting out was... Scary, with large trees and bushes all around
A total dark place, just the moon was their source of light.

Taehyung grabbed his wrist, pulling Jimin with him in further walking inside the remote place because the road was quite narrow for a car.

Jimin looked around impatiently and started to get a little bit afraid. His experience with darkness is already not so good. "Tae where are we going?"
"Shhhh Chim you will know"

People who runs a restaurant here would be idiots. This place is so scary why would they even open something like that here?!

His train of scary thoughts were interrupted by a source of light coming from further ahead. The more they walked closer, the more they could see things clearer.

And finally when they reached, Jimin's jaw dropped to the floor. The whole place was decorated with candles, lights and flowers hanging from the trees showing off a breathtaking view.

Indeed a beautiful place.

Taehyung smiled looking at Jimin who was still in daze. He pulled Jimin further to a more open place.

Suddenly they heard firecracking noises coming from here and there. A whole show of fireworks were being displayed, decorating the sky with different colours.

Then lastly, a loud burst of firecrackers with which 'Happy anniversary' was seen in the sky, so beautiful which made him cry immediately.

Jimin felt a pair of arms wrapping around his waist and nd he knew it was none other than Jeon Jungkook.

Jimin turned around and burried his face on Jungkook's chest. He was shedding tears. Tears of pury joy. Jungkook chuckled when he saw Jimin's reaction. He pulled away to look at him. Wiping off his tears Jungkook said, "Happy anniversary, my love"

Jimin scrunched up his face and hit Jungkook's chest, "Idiot! Why didn't you tell me about this before?"

"If I had told you before, would I be able to see this priceless expression of your's?" Jungkook said, pinching Jimin's cheeks.

"I thought you forgot" Jimin said pushing forward his lower lip, forming a pout.
"How will I forget this day Jiminie? This is the day when I got the most precious thing in the whole world, all to myself. This is the day when I officially made you mine. This is the day when you finally became Jeon Jimin....

.....My Jeon Jimin"

Jimin hit his chest again and hugged him tightly "Happy anniversary" he said through tears.

And just like a cherry on top, there was a shower of rose petals falling on them. Typical romantic scene just like how you see in movies.

"Ewwww guys I'm cringing now. I know you love each other too much but Jungkook is being too cheesy" Taehyung said, dramatically gagging.

"Shut up Taehyung" Jungkook said hitting his arm playfully.
"Yah you brat! I helped you okay? Be greatful" Taehyung answered, to which Jimin frowned. It took him a second long to realize, "Kim Taehyung so the whole breakup thing was a lie hunh?" Jimin said crossing his arms
"Ofcourse! I'm too perfect and handsome for these humans on earth. You think I'll get my match that easily?" he said flipping his imaginary long hair.

"Are you spending too much time with Jin hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Yah! You disrespectful brat! What do you mean by that hunh?" they heard Jin's offended voice coming from behind.

Jimin turned around to see all his hyungs and Jiwoon looking handsome and perfect as always. Jimin dramatically gasped before speaking up, "Y'all were in this together? How mean! None of you told me anything" Jimin pouted.

"We just wanted to give you a surprise Jimin-ah. And Jungkook strictly told us to keep this from you. It's a surprise after all. He wanted to make this special day, even more special" Namjoon said, patting a pouting Jimin's back.

Jungkook puffed out his chest proudly. Definitely the best husband Jimin could ever ask for. Jimin never regretted even a single second he had spent with Jungkook. This whole thing made Jimin tear up. He was the luckiest and the happiest man alive!

"Aigoo my Jimin-ah, you are already crying. This isn't over yet. There's is a lot more to come" said Jin pinching Jimin's cheeks.

"Exactly! But firstly, happy anniversary to both of you. You guys have survived your first year with each other!" Hoseok said which made everyone laugh. He and Yoongi then handed them a gift and so did Namjin, Taehyung and lastly Jiwoon.

Jiwoon was not at home with Jimin in the first place. Instead, he was here helping Jungkook with everything like others and that explains why he didn't see Jiwoon at all today. Oh how thankful Jimin was! Jiwoon is a nice guy, Jimin was just overthinking. He felt guilty for thinking bad about Jiwoon. Taking a mental note of thanking him later, Jimin turned to Jungkook and smiled.

Jungkook knelt down in front of Jimin asking for Jimin's hand on his big one. "May I?" he asked, making Jimin blush. Jimin nodded while Jungkook took his hand intertwining their fingers and guided him to another place.

Upon seeing this, Jimin turned to Jungkook, "Kookie this is too much. You've already done a lot"
Jungkook gently caressed Jimin's face, "Nothing I do would be too much for you. Infact, this is nothing when compared to you Jiminie. You are my everything and this is the least I can do for you" Jungkook gave him a bright smile, pulling out a chair before guiding Jimin to sit down while he himself sat in front of Jimin.

Jimin's face looked sullen, "What's wrong?" Jungkook asked.
"Kookie, I'm sorry. I don't have any gift for you. I thought you forgot about our anniversary. I was very sad so I didn't get you any gift" Jimin said looking down voice barely audible. He felt bad about his behavior now.

Jungkook reached out his hand, gently placing his two fingers under jimin's chin lifting up his face, "Jiminie, nothing matters to me more than you. You are the best gift I've ever had. And you are here, that's enough..... Oh well if you do want to give me a gift then......" Jungkook grabbed Jimin's left hand, gently placing a soft, tender kiss on his knuckles. Then another on the back of his hand, and another a little further, then another and another going further up, pulling him more towards him with every gentle kiss and finally Jimin was so close to him. Just few inches gap between their faces ".......You know what I mean right?" Jungkook asked with a husky voice enough to send shivers down Jimin's spine that he already started huffing lightly.

Jungkook smirked upon seeing Jimin's hooded eyes. Jimin came back to his senses when he felt his broken arm getting pressed on the table. He pulled his hand from Jungkook's grip and gently pushed his chest as he himself sat straight to make some decent distance between themselves. Jungkook laughed seeing Jimin's flushed face. He really looked like a riped tomato.
"Hmmm I believe you understood what I meant" Jungkook smirked wiggling his eyebrows.

"S-shut up! Pervert!" Jimin hid his face in his hands making Jungkook laugh more.

Soon they started digging in their food. Both of them were hungry and that could be clearly seen considering the fact that how they were eating like some beasts. It was a bit difficult for Jimin to eat with his left hand but he didn't want to bother Jungkook.

After they finished their dinner, Jungkook took Jimin's hand again and went to the same place they parted ways from their hyungs. All the hyungs were already present there while they saw Jiwoon joining them too.

Jimin thought this was it and they were planning to go home together but what he didn't know was that, this was just the start.

All the couples walked hand in hand while Taehyung and Jiwoon were following them behind whilst having some small talks with each other.

Soon they reached the highlight of the night.

The circus show.

Jungkook knew Jimin loved watching these kind of things so he personally booked a team for this. It was an open circus show not like we typically see performers performing on stage.

By an open show, it meant, different performers were roaming here and there around them, each one doing different things.

Some were juggling, some doing acrobats, some walking on the tightropes, some blowing fire from their mouth, dancers, musicians, unicyclists, clowns and some hoopers showing off their tricks with the hoola hoop.

This was something that Jimin could have only dreamed of. A circus show only for himself. Jeon Jungkook is something!

Jimin and Taehyung got so excited that were happily jumping and gawking at everyone like some school kids who had never been to a circus show before.

But definitely it was indeed the best!

Jimin has never felt so special before. Thanks to Jungkook, Jimin considers himself as the luckiest guy. He will never forget this day. He would cherish every moment of it, till the end of his life.

"Happy?" Jungkook asked, circling his arms around Jimin before resting his chin on Jimin's shoulders.

"Too happy to express in words" answered Jimin leaning back more towards Jungkook, resting the back of his head on Jungkook's shoulder, as he closed his eyes feeling content.

Couple of minutes later, more dancers and musicians came. The dancers took each one of their hands to make everyone dance with them. And then soon, all the couples danced along well with each other while the professional dancers were encouraging them to dance. All the singers were singing for them too.

They were so engrossed in each other, dancing happily not having any care of the world.

But accidentally, the fire that came out of the man's mouth while doing tricks, kind of slightly burned Jin and Hoseok's hand. Others stopped dancing when they heard Jin and Hoseok's scream. Everyone hurriedly went towards the both to check if they were okay. One of the dancers offered to help them saying his house was just a minute away from where they were and would help them with first aid.

Namjoon, Jin, Taehyung, Jiwoon, Hoseok and Yoongi went with the guy who had insisted to help them. Jimin and Jungkook wanted to go with them but Jin told them to stay back and enjoy their time. They would be back in 5 minutes anyway.

Jimin and Jungkook saw their hyungs, Taehyung and Jiwoon going with the guy who offered help. Once they were out of sight, Jimin shifted his gaze towards Jungkook who held a sad look on his face. Jimin cupped Jungkook's face with his tiny hands and gave him an assuring smile, "Hey Kookie, it's not your fault okay? Don't be sad. They'll be alright hm?" Jungkook just smiled while nodding.

"Come on Kookie, cheer up! They'll be back soon" said Jimin patting Jungkook's back.
"Let's go sit somewhere? I'm tired" Jungkook nodded and took Jimin somewhere to sit, not far from the place from where the hyungs left.

Jungkook was about to sit beside Jimin, when he got a call. He excused himself to go to a place that was a little bit quieter as it was kinda noisy because of the circus.

Jimin just sat there waiting for Jungkook and hyungs to come. Not too long after, a clown approached him showing off his tricks. As he was sitting alone, the clown thought of entertaining him.

Jimin smiled and clapped happily looking at the mind-blowing tricks he was playing. The clown took out a present from his pocket and gave it to Jimin.

Jimin thanked him with a bright smile while opening the present.

The moment he opened the gift his eyes widened, shock evident on his face. He stood up from his seat and looked at the clown and then at the gift in disbelief. Jimin frantically turned around to see if Jungkook was around but Jungkook was out of sight!

Where the hell are you Jungkook?! Jimin thought and turned back towards the clown who had started to approach him slowly.

Jimin's eyes widened as shook his head trying to tell the clown to stop approaching him but the clown ignored him. His face held an insidious smile while still moving forward towards a terrified Jimin.

Jimin with all his might started running away from the clown aimlessly. He just wanted to get out of there. The clown was still running after him. Jimin couldn't believe what he saw. The present he received was terrifying!

After sometime he stopped running, as he seemed to get away from the clown.

Jimin found himself in the middle of some forest like thing. Thick and tall trees surrounded him. He turned towards all directions but everything seemed the same. On top of that it was was night and he couldn't see a thing!

Jimin took out his phone.

Urghh no network! Ofcourse every bad thing has to happen with me Jimin thought while turning here and there, holding his phone up with his left hand trying to get atleast a single stick of that damn network!

Meanwhile the hyungs came back after treating the burn on Jin and Hoseok's hand. When they didn't find the two, Namjoon asked one of the performers if they had seen them.

The person told that they went to sit, pointing towards a table which is now turned upside down, evidence of something which is not good. Jin was the first to approach the table followed by Namjoon, Taehyung, Jiwoon, Hoseok and Yoongi, but they couldn't find the two anywhere near that place.

Taehyung took out his phone to call Jungkook but the line was busy. Just as he was about to call Jimin, he saw Jimin was already calling him.

"Hello? Chim, where are you both?"
"Tae! Help me, I'm stuck here. I don't know where to go" Taehyung frowned upon hearing this. Jimin sounded.... scared?
"Chim, tell me where you are I'll come get you"
"I don't know where I am Tae! I'm lost I barely managed to find network. I'm in some forest kind of thing" Jimin said looking around
"Where is Jungkook? Isn't he with you?" Taehyung asked frowning deeply.
"I don't know Tae! I tried to call him but the line is busy" Jimin said hurriedly looking around every now and then.
"Can you describe the place where you are?"
Jimin looked around trying to find some clues, but it's just everything looks same here there are many trees here.....

Oh wait

Trees...

"Tae I'm in the middle of many large pine trees. There are atleast 7-8 pine trees around me. All I see around is them. Please com-"

The line ended before Jimin could finish his sentence. He looked at his phone to see

Battery dead!

Oh how how life just doesn't let him have a normal day for once!

After the line was cut off, Taehyung told everything to his hyungs and Jiwoon. Hoseok took the initiative and instructed everyone to split and find them as the others knew the place well except for Jimin. He also told them to keep in touch with each other through calls.

Meanwhile Jimin gulped hard looking at the dark place he was in. Flinching at each and every noises, he kept his guard high all the time. Jimin looked really tire. He was gasping for air every now and then, as he had ran so fast all the way here.

Just please not a scary figure. Anything but that! he prayed that something like that would not pop up suddenly.

Soon Taehyung found Jimin almost freezing because of cold, looking scared and breathing hard. Taehyung informed the other's about it and also told them to directly meet where they parted ways. But before he could inform Jiwoon, he had already reached there looking for Jimin.

Jimin told them everything about how a clown was running after him, making sure to skip the part of receiving gift.

What made them worried was that, Jungkook was nowhere to be found. Where is he? They didn't know. Jimin was biting his nails out of anxiety and fear. He just hoped Jungkook was safe.

Taehyung suggested that they should go back to hyungs and then think of some ways to find Jungkook but before they could start walking, there came Jungkook huffing, as if he was running. His hair was a mess and so were his clothes.

Jimin ran towards him and hugged him tightly.
"Jungkook! Where were you?!" asked Taehyung
"I was... Running and... Looking for you" he said between his gasps for air looking at Jimin.
However, what Jiwoon asked next made Jimin frown while Jungkook's eyes widened,

"Running and looking for Jimin or.. "

"Running after Jimin"

-to be continued

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

That was hella tiring
I wanna apologize for not being active on Wattpad lately
So here's a long ass chapter
I hope you like it
Your votes and comments are appreciated
Until then
Bye bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.4K 3.3K 54
"What happened if just your one mistake make someone's life living hell." "I do." They both said smiling, creating a new bond between them. ^^°°Jimi...
564K 30K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...
6.8K 528 16
IAM jeon jungkook take Kim taehyung has my lawfull wife IAM Kim taehyung take jeon jungkook has my lawfull husband This is a story of The per...
20.5K 842 32
Nobody thought they could help the already broken soul but can the man who has his own secrets help him? •It's top taehyung and bottom jungkook This...