My Blessed Mistake(Completed✔)

By FairyLover782

"I am pregnant," I blurted. "What???" Harish and Kavya shouted in unison. "Hey kiddo, you gotta lose your v... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Not An Update
Chapter 35
Epilogue

Chapter 19

8.9K 363 4
By FairyLover782

~Happiness is letting go of what you think your life is supposed to be like~

The cool breeze gave me goosebumps as they pass caressing my body as soon as I got out of the car. I felt my body hair raising because of the coldness. I could only see trees and mountain surrounding us, not like the city where you can only see tall buildings everywhere you turn. Nature is always the best. 

It was nearly 1 in the afternoon, but I couldn't see the sun at all. The clouds covered the sun making it look more like evening. It was freaking cold as if it was middle of the night. I cannot imagine how cold it will be in the night or at top of the mountain.

"What took so long for you guys to come here?" Harish asked. They came out of their car as soon as they saw our car. I guess they've been waiting for us inside the car.

"Come on yarr, Sid probably drive slowly to extend his time alone with Ananya," Abhi teased Siddharth, to which he just rolled his eyes. But, he had this sly smile, which made me smile as well. Okay, it is giving wrong idea to them. The real reason we were late was not even near to what they are thinking. But, who cares alright.

"Who asked you guys to be early?" I sassed. They had to wait for us, because the booking was made in Siddharth's name and they cannot go to their rooms without him.

"Come on yarr, I am freezing," Kavya said and I nodded in response.

I started shivering as I was wearing a thin blouse with a pair of jeans. I forgot to bring my jacket as we were leaving in a hurry. Damn, silly mistake.

"Ananya, don't tell me, you forgot to bring your jacket. The last time we came also it was really cold," Kavya said, as soon as she saw me shivering. 

"Harish was the one hurrying us to leave and it just slipped my mind," I said and started rubbing my hands together to create warmness. Suddenly, I felt two hands on my shoulders and an extra layer of clothing popped up from nowhere. Because I could analyze what happened, Siddharth moved away putting his jacket on me.

"Siddharth, it's really going to be cold. You will catch cold like this," I tried reasoning. "You need this more Ananya. My clothes are already thick enough," he said and I muttered a thanks. He was wearing a dark blue hoodie with a blue jeans. He looked ho.... handsome even in simple clothes. I gotta stop checking him out.

"Wow, he is really sweet, But, don't you think it is really cliche? You forgetting your jacket and him giving his to you," Kavya whispered near my ears. 

"Oh yeah so sweet. Why the hell did you went to his office to shout at him?" I asked her in a voice only we both can hear.

"Cause you said you going to leave us!!! How can I let you leave? That too because of him?" she whisper-yelled.

"Kavya, he didn't force me to go. If he is not interested, we can't do anything. But, just now in the car, he did say he want to try things out. He said he l-loved me," I said.

"WHAT? You are kidding me right? Omg I feel so happy for you. You can finally have a happy life," she literally shouted making everyone turn to our direction. Heat rushed to my cheeks making me look like a tomato.

"Okay wait, what did you said?" she asked me again.

"I said I liked him too. I cannot name it as love Kavya. I am scared to name it. I am so confused," I said and she hugged me tight and said "Don't worry, everything will be alright. Have faith in God and He will show you the right path," she said and I just smiled.

"Since when did you start talking like a saint," I chuckled and she playfully shoved my shoulders.

"Okay guys, there are a total of three rooms. Sid and Ananya will stay in the same room. Sandhya and Kavya stay in one room and me and Harish will stay in one room," Abhi said and I gasped. 

"If you feel uncomfortable, I can sleep at the couch. You can tell me," I think he saw me gasping.

"We stay in the same bed back home, remember?" I asked him.

"I thought it would be weird for you since I just confessed to you in the car," he said as he proceeded to carry our bags from the back of the car.

"No nothing like that. You can definitely sleep in the b-bed," I said cause I didn't want to hurt him. Why should he sleep in that uncomfortable couch because of me? He just nodded. Honestly, I did think twice sleeping in the same bed as him, because he just confessed to me. I didn't know how he found out. Am I that easy to read?

We went to the room we are going to stay for the next three days. It was in the tenth floor and the hotel itself had 15 floors. I had to tilt my head upwards just to see the top floor and I saw dark spots by doing so. Harish and Abhi's room was opposite to us and Kavya and Sandhya's room was to the right of us. 

As soon as I opened the room door, I immediately took a liking towards it. It was not a grand room, it was simple and neat. That is why I loved it. I could see a king size bed in the middle of the room. To the right of the bed was a door to the bathroom and to the left is the door to the balcony. As soon as I entered, to my left, it was a walk-in closet, obviously empty. The room had a small TV.

I opened the door to the balcony and was shocked how spacious the balcony was. It had a small coffee table with three chairs. Morning coffee in the balcony watching the sunrise would be perfect. I walked further into the balcony and looked down. Okay big mistake. All the people looked small and I started getting drowsy. 

I looked for something to hold onto, but couldn't find anything. My vision blurred and I couldn't think of anything. I tried my best to get a hold of myself but terribly failed.

I soon gave up and was ready for impact to the ground. But, it never came.

Siddharth POV

I saw her analyzing the room, she didn't even notice my presence behind. The way her eyes moved across each thing in the room was so adorable. Based on her reaction, I can see that she liked the room. I am glad I chose this room, because as far as I know, Ananya don't like extravagant things. She likes to keep her things simple. One of the quality not many girls have. 

I am happy that my girl likes simplicity.

The room was simple and beautiful just like her. Ananya doesn't have to dress up out of the way to be beautiful. Just a plain t-shirt with a pair of simple jeans would make her gorgeous. I wonder how I got so lucky to get her.

The sound of the balcony door screeched open made me come out of my thoughts. She went outside and let her eyes wander through the tables. She went near the railings and looked down. We were in the tenth floor, which will make it quiet scary. I noticed she was getting drowsy so I rushed to her side.

Thank god, I managed to hold her before she fell onto the floor. My heart my pounding harder at the thought what would've happen if she'd fallen down. 

"Are you okay?" I asked her, helping her back on her feet. I still had my arms snaked around her waist, scared that she will fall again.

"Yeah, just feeling drowsy. I need to sit down," she said. She repeatedly blinked her eyes as to make the drowsiness to go away. I guided her to the bed and made her sit there. 

"Are you afraid of height?" I asked her when she made herself comfortable in the bed. I made her lie down.

"No, I am not. I don't know why I felt drowsy also," she said and I nodded.

"I think I am better off sitting. Lying down make me want to throw up," she said. I helped her to sit on the bed, with her back resting on the headboard.

"Maybe because you are tired. We traveled a long way and it's lunch time. I think you will be fine after having lunch," I said. I've read pregnant woman will easily run low in sugar. One of the website said that when I searched how to take care of pregnant woman.

"Yeah, now that you've mentioned it, I am hungry," she said and I smiled. I let her rest for a while. We went to search for our friends when she said she is not feeling as drowsy as before.

"Guys, where do you guys want to have lunch at?" Abhi asked me. We were all gathered at Abhi and Harish's room. Since they took too long to come out, we practically barged into their room. I still had my arm around her and she didn't seem to mind it. I loved the feeling having her in my arms. It is like taking advantage of her drowsiness, but I don't care.

"I know a restaurant that is good here. It have some great food. Last time we came here, we went there to eat," Harish said.

"How is it that you remember everything? It's been so long since we came here," Ananya asked. 

"That is because I have a dolphin's memory. Unlike you with a monkey's memory span," he retorted and I saw Ananya rolling her eyes.

"I am not arguing because I am hungry. Can we all go already?" my baby asked them impatiently. Everyone laughed and we made our way to the restaurant.

*Skips to after lunch*

"So, where are we going after this?" Sandhya asked. We just finished eating and the food was delicious. But, I think the person who enjoyed it more than the others is Ananya.

She didn't even care about how she eat. I think her pregnancy cravings got kicked in. She even shouted at Harish who commented on her eating habits. 

"Does it hurt you that I am eating too much?" that was her exact question to Harish. We all had to calm her down telling he was just joking to make her feel better.

"Let's go to Fun Fair. I heard it was good. There is a circus taking place. Also, they are many activities so we probably won't get bored," Abhi said.

"How did you know there is a fair here?" I asked him.

"Google, duh," he sassed and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, I think it is a good idea. There are some good rides and there will be some good food to eat," Kavya exclaimed. I didn't miss Ananya's eyes getting bigger at the mention of food. Scratch that!! More food. She just had a lot of food. But, I can't blame her. She is pregnant and she had to eat for two of them.

"Really? You just had food," Harish told her. 

"Yeah, we would be hungry later right?" Kavya said.

"Yeah, I agree with her," Ananya piped in and I smiled. I don't care, she can eat however much she wants and I will buy that for her. I don't mind spoiling her with food if that is what she wants. 

Damn, I sound like a love-sick puppy.

"Let's go then," I said. We all went our separate ways obviously. I opened the door for her, like a gentleman. *Cough*Cough*.

"Siddharth," Ananya called after I got myself situated in the driver's seat. I hummed in response.

"Do you think I am fat?" her voice cracked at the end. My eyes snapped in her direction and she had tears rolling down her eyes.

"Why would you think that? Why are you crying?" I panicked. What the hell did I do this time? I don't remember saying anything like she was fat. 

"Because, Harish said I was eating a lot. I know myself that I am eating a lot more than usual. But, I am hungry. But, I don't want to be fat also. He must've seen me getting fatter with days, that is why he pointed out I am eating a lot. What if I become too fat? My dresses' not going to fit me. I won't have a nice body. Then, you will stop loving me. Oh my god, you don't love me already right? Just today you said you love me, but now you gonna stop loving me because I am fat and I eat a lot. I swear I will stop eating too..." I cut her rambling before it goes out of hand. Where is she going with this?

"Woahh Ananya. Hold on there. First of all, you are not fat. Yes, you eat more than usual but that is because, you are eating for two person. You have to eat more, so that our baby can be healthy. Third, I am not going to stop loving you. How you look is not something I care about. I don't care whether you are slim, fat, beautiful or not. All I care is you are Ananya and that is enough," I said as fast as I can, hoping it would pacify her.

"You didn't tell second one," she asked me, her voice hoarse from crying. But, somehow her tears had stopped.

"What?" I was confused.

"You said first and then you went straight to third," she said. Did I? 

"Alright, second one, I didn't fall for you because of your beauty. I fell for you because you are one of a kind," I said and she mind.

"You mean it?" she asked.

"Yes, darling. I mean it. You don't have to feel insecure about your body okay?" I said and she nodded, blushing.

"Good," I said and kissed her forehead. I wanted to kiss her lips to show her how much I love her. But, I guessed it would scare her away to have so much of progress in a day so I settled at her forehead.  

"Let's go. They have probably reached already," she mumbled shyly. I didn't miss the way her cheeks were tinted pink. She was blushing. I like it when she blushes and I love it when I am the reason. 

I helped her wipe her remaining tears and started the car. I used the GPS to reach the place the fun fair is taking place.

Okay I am going to ramble a bit. I honestly don't know who to tell this. I feel like I am doing a shitty job writing this story. I mean, I rewrite this chapter almost three times, but still I am not satisfied with it. I don't know how to convey my thoughts for this chapter in words. I know I am not a good writer but I try my best to make the look at least little bit good for you guys. So, thank you for sticking with me. Putting what I am thinking in words is difficult and I extremely don't want to disappoint you guys. Alright, fine. I am just gonna stop.

Thank you all so much for the support. I've tried to make it as longer as possible. Because I've already write 22 or something of chapters. So, I couldn't move the contents back and forth. I just tried to lengthen the chapters by adding descriptions. I am really sorry if you feel this is too short.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 2K 50
Life is all about hope, it just depends on the way you appraise it.... Every dark ends with a light, It just depends on the way you fight.. Every ni...
76.5K 9.7K 52
A girl... who got pregnant at 24... Left alone in this cruel world by her people... her mistake was to fall in love with a man who was already marrie...
565K 10.9K 14
"𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮... 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐌𝐈�...
10.3K 1.6K 15
"𝓣𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓯𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻'𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓾𝓵 𝓫𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓽𝓸𝓾𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓭 𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻'𝓼 𝓫𝓸𝓭𝓲𝓮𝓼." Y...