Kamen Rider Faiz x God Eater

Kaitou_Mighty_ZX által

Aragami, ferocious lifeforms that spread across the world and devour all living things and non-living things... Több

Here Comes The Next Faiz
Those Who Slay Aragami
A Reckless New-Type
Senior & Junior
The Missing New-Types
The Second One Who'll Become Rider
The One That Lead
Operation Meteorite
God Eaters & Faiz & Dyaus Pita
The Aragami Girl

Battle in the Sky

449 16 4
Kaitou_Mighty_ZX által

Yuu was taken to the medical team due the amount of electricity in his body that could kill him but he able to be saved. Eric's death did effect others but they have to move on.

Two Days Later...

At the underground jail...

Yuu was lying on the bed until he felt pain in his head. He open his eyes as he slowly sit up and hold his head.

Yuu: Where am I?

???: You're here for disobeying orders.

He look up and he saw himself in one the cell. He look at the steel bars and saw Tsubaki outside.

Tsubaki: And you'll be detain until the Board of Inquiry renders its judgement.

Then she walk away. Yuu quickly went to the bars.

Yuu: W-Wait! What happened after that?!

Tsubaki: *stop walking* I never should let you go.

Then she continue to walk away, leaving Yuu by himself. Tsubaki walk out from the jail area as Lindow is waiting for her while standing and lean his back at the wall.

Lindow: I hear that New-Type's a rookie who was still in training.

Tsubaki: Does that bother you?

Lindow: Not really. I never expect that the kid going to help training someone like that newbie.

Tsubaki: You need to think before you dumped that job to him.

At the meeting room...

Johannes sits at the table at the middle of the room while speaking with the other branch directors using the video call.

Johannes: Surrender is Jinki?

"He disregarded the orders and rush to the battlefield... Is it wise to put a valuable Jinki in his possession?"

Johannes: Only a few are able to control a New-Type Jinki.

"That may be so in the Far East Branch..."

"What about the other New-Type?"

"That New-Type departed the Russian Branch and is in transit."

"Is there even a need of two?"

"Not a single branch is failsafe. They're forced to fight day in and day out, pushed to their limit."

"First we need a detailed report..."

Johannes: We are grateful to the Russian Branch Director.

"By the way, how is the Aragami boy?"

Johannes: There's no need to worry. Arata-kun is doing a great job, and helps protected the other God Eaters during in missions. He is full of suprises.

"But don't ever let your guard down. He might be helping us, but he still an Aragami. He just a monster just like his kind."

Johannes: I suggested that we shouldn't mention about this. He won't easy to calm when gets angry.

At the jail area, Lindow told Yuu what happened in the last two days. Even Yuu suprised that Eric died for saving him.

(Flashback)

(Main Lobby)

After the funeral of Eric, the other God Eaters show respect on him. Then they went to the main lobby as Tatsumi raise his can of beer.

Tatsumi: To Eric!

The others did the same. Sakuya and Soma are there but they stay at the top side.

(Cafeteria)

Licca: It's tough to accept... when only the Jinki that returns.

Hibari: That's right... Someone on the rescue team heard this from Eric-san...

???: What'd Eric say?

They look at the side and saw Lindow.

Hibari: Lindow-san...

Lindow: Hi... You were saying?

Hibari: Kannagi-san tried to save Eric-san... and attacked the Aragami even without a Jinki.

Lindow: Huh? Kannagi? You mean the newbie?

Hibari: Yeah. *look down* Can you believe that? I heard even Eric-san laughed that he'd never seen such a thing. Well, except for Arata-san that could still fight even without his Jinki.

Lindow: Oh? *smirk* There was another fool like that... long ago.

Hibari: *look up* Who would that be? I guess it's not Arata-san.

Lindow: Let's see... You know, I don't remember.

(Flashback Over)

At Arata's room...

He's lying on the sofa as his hands fold behind his head. Arata look at the ceiling and just stay quiet for hours and didn't speak to anyone much. Then he glance at the wall where all the pictures with him and the God Eaters that become his friends. Eric was one of them.

Arata(In mind): If I could react faster, Eric wouldn't...

He shove into his pocket and take out a blue goggles. That goggles was a gift from Eric when they celebrate Arata as the main members in the 1st Unit, even thought it was never nessessary.

Arata: Losing even one comrade is already hard for me...

He sit up as he heard his electronic band beeping. He grab it and there's messages from the other Riders.

Arata: Geez... They didn't really have try to cheer me up. Whatever.

Then he heard knocking at his door. He went there and open the door, showing Sakuya.

Sakuya: Arata, we've been called to the command room.

Arata: Why? Is something happened?

Sakuya: I don't know. Anyway, we can't be late.

She walk away as Arata look at her before he look at the goggles at his hand before smiling.

Arata: I couldn't stay sad all the time.

He look at the goggles.

Arata: Right, Eric? 

He hang the goggles at his neck before head to the command room.

At the command room...

When he arrived, he saw Lindow is there as well.

Tsubaki: We just received a distress signal. 1st Unit will leave immediately. Your orders are to escort the New-Type safely to the Far East Branch.

Lindow: We'll even gift wrap it... is what I'd like to say, but... Soma is out on a separate mission.

Tsubaki: Sorry, but it'll just have to be the three of you. I have no replacements.

Lindow: That's a harsh mission if it's just the three of us.

Arata: Lindow, we have one more.

It makes Lindow look at Arata before knowing what he meant and look back at Tsubaki.

Lindow: Actually, you have a replacement.

Tsubaki: *realised* Tell me you're joking.

Lindow shrug his shoulders before Tsubaki turn to Arata.

Tsubaki: Why did you mention about it?

Arata: That guy will be under my intruction, right? I need to know how he fights when he gets serious. And you will asked me to teach that New-Type from Russian Branch as well.

Tsubaki: *sigh* You really got some nerve to say that.

She informed Johannes about the request and he allow it. Then she went to the jail area as Yuu's cell bars opened.

Tsubaki: You got two choices. Stay and wait for the Board's decision. Or go out and prove to them that you're worth of something. Only you can decide.

Yuu: *look down* As if God will save me just by wait here. *walk to the bars* I don't really believe in prayers. I'll turn this situation around... and show 'em what I've got!

He walk out from the cell.

Tsubaki: But only one more thing. I don't approve of this. Naturally, we'll be watching every more you make.

Yuu look at the other side and saw Lindow leaning at the wall.

Tsubaki: So be grateful... *turn around* And don't make Eric's death go to waste.

Yuu nodded as he went to Lindow.

Lindow: I got only three orders. Don't die. If your life was threathen, run. And hide. Then wait for you chance, and kill 'em!

Yuu: Um... That's four.

Lindow: *smile* Don't go in the wrong direction.

He walk away as Yuu followed him. Yuu grab his green jacket and wear it as he grab his Jinki. They get out to the roof and saw Sakuya and Arata waiting for them as they get into the helicopter and head toward the plane where the New-Type from Russian Branch is in.

(Time Skip)

"We almost there."

In the helicopter, the God Eaters and Arata are waiting until they arrived.

Lindow: You realised that this is your last chance, right?

Yuu: *nod* Yes.

Lindow: Anyway, our mission is a success if our subject makes it to the Far East Branch safely. *stand up & walk* By the way, the God Eater who's our subject in this mission... *turn to Yuu* is a New-Type just like you.

Yuu: A New-Type like me?

Sakuya: I hope that New-Type isn't reckless as you.

Arata: I wouldn't say that.

They look at Arata who is sitting really close at the opening while moving his legs around.

Arata: *sniff* *sniff* This smell... *smirk* We're really close because... there's plenty of them.

A huge plane come out from the clouds as huge horde of moth like Aragami following it and trying to eat the steel of the plane while the helicopter follows.

Sakuya: So many of them!

While watching from the helicopter, they saw some sparks on the plane. As few Aragamis explode, it gives them a clear view. The New-Type is a girl named Alisa Illinichina Amiella. She has sliky long grey hair and blue eyes. She mostly seen with red hat, black top, fingerless gloves, red skirt, black thighs and black long boots. She's very arrogant at some point and think she's better than anyone, but she has fear with her dark past. Lindow contacted her and ask her to get on the helicopter when they get lower enough but Alisa refuse to leave and continue to fight with the Aragami.

Lindow: Hey, answer me!

Sakuya: What's she doing? Turning down our help?!

Yuu: Why?

Lindow: Either she's confident on her own ability, or...

Yuu quickly grab his Jinki and ready to fight causing Lindow and Sakuya turn to him.

Sakuya: Yuu?

Yuu: She refused to be save, but she didn't refuse our help. I'll help anyone that I can reach. *look out* And besides, there's too many Aragami down there and we couldn't get close to the transport plane.

Lindow: You have a point. Sakuya...

Sakuya: Roger.

She take her Jinki. Alisa heard explosion causing her to look up to the helicopter. One by one the Aragami are getting shot. Alisa continue to fight as she rush ahead and slash one. Then she turn her Jinki in gun mode, a minigun, and blast them as she turn it back into blade mode when one get close.

Lindow: She really knew how to properly use her New-Type Jinki...

Yuu: A New-Type... huh?

Sakuya: *turn to Arata* Hey, Arata. What are you doing?

It shows Arata is lying on the bench while holding his Jinki.

Sakuya: Arata, couldn't you speak to them or something?

Arata: Unfortunately, they won't listen to me. I've meet this Aragami before, they are really stubborn and won't listen to anyone. They really annoying.

Sakuya: No way...

Yuu: *confused* What do you mean?

Lindow: Talk about that later. We have a bigger problem right now.

They fight with the Aragami until it reach in the middle of morning. Yuu shoot from the right side while Sakuya shoot from the left side. After shooting, Sakuya reloaded the ammo in her Jinki. She turn around at Yuu who is still shooting.

Sakuya: Yuu!

She throw an ammo at Yuu as he catch it.

Sakuya: Keep it loaded.

Yuu look at his Jinki and saw that he's about to run out of ammo.

Lindow: No ammo...

Arata: Geez, they're really annoying...

Lindow: Says the one that didn't do anything.

Arata: There's not much fun against them. Call me when there's even more coming.

Lindow: *sigh* Geez...

Suddenly, three Aragami fly down toward bellow of the plane. Alisa attached a cable at her belt as she went down. The Aragami are trying to eat the lower body of the plane as Alisa change her Jinki into gun mode and aim at them but she couldn't shoot due out of ammo.

Yuu: She's out of ammo!

Lindow: Figured about that. Sakuya!

Sakuya: We're too close to the engine! It's too risky at this distance!

Yuu: Still...

Arata: Just be quiet, and watch.

It makes Yuu turn to Arata.

Arata: You're a New-Type, right? Just watch, and you'll understand the way of the New-Type.

Alisa pull the back of the handle as it turn back into blade mode and activate the devour system making Yuu's suprised. The devour Aragami launch forward and eat one of the Aragami before it return back to the Jinki.

Yuu: Is that an Aragami?

Lindow: Devour, huh?

Yuu: Devour?

Lindow: *turn to Yuu* You know what they call us, right?

Yuu: God Eaters... Those who devour God...

Alisa change her Jinki back to gun mode and it shines as the Jinki filled with energy. She blast the Aragami rapidly.

Yuu: How...?!

Sakuya: She devoured it and turned it into energy? How convinient.

Lindow: We just might get through this...

Arata: Well, that's way too obvious. *glance at Yuu* She seems better in battle than you are.

Yuu: Huh?

Lindow: Believe it or not, the kid is also New-Type despite he's not a God Eater.

Yuu: What?

Lindow: You did saw that he didn't have this bracelet we have at the right wrist, right?

Yuu: Y-Yeah... That been confusing me...

Lindow: He's not God Eater, but still able to slay Aragami. Don't ask anything about him, yet.

While the horde of Aragami are getting closer, one of the back evolved. It screech loudly, and call the others. Even bigger horde came. Arata stand up and walk to the side and take a look outside.

Arata: This is why I said their annoying.

Lindow: It's calling the others!

Sakuya: This is bad! If there's many in one attack...

Lindow: We can do it if we act now... Get the chopper close to the transport. Sakuya, you continue with assist. We'll get Alisa before they come.

Arata: Wait, Lindow. There's something isn't right.

Lindow: Like what?

Arata: If Alisa want to get out of here, she already came with us long time ago. *look outside* There's something like she trying to protect.

Lindow: You might be right, but we didn't have time if those things get here. *look at Yuu* Hey, newbie. Come with me!

Yuu: Right!

Lindow: So, what will you do, kid?

Arata: Who you called kid? Like I said, call me when you need me. *yawn* I'll be here.

Lindow: Honestly, you're not reallt fit to be an instructor.

He grab his Jinki as he and Yuu jump down on top of the plane while Sakuya look at Yuu.

Sakuya: What did he mean about being an instructor?

Arata: I don't want to talk about it.

Lindow ask Yuu to get Alisa but she run back into the plane causing him to chase her while Lindow deal with the Aragami outside. Yuu get into the plane and couldn't find Alisa so he walk through the cargo area before went to the main hallway. He open the door and saw many injured people in there while Alisa is with her personal doctor, Dr. Oruguma, as she help him sits down.

Alisa: It's too dangerous in the cabin. Please bear with it and stay here.

Oruguma: Sorry, Alisa.

Alisa: It's okay. *stand up* It'll rattle a bit, but don't worry. I'll make sure we reach Far East Branch safely, I promise.

Yuu: Why did you tell us sooner?!

Alisa: *turn to Yuu* Are these people here is in your rescue list as well?

It makes Yuu quiet. Their mission is to escort Alisa, but it didn't mention about the people along with her.

(Outside the plane)

Lindow slash one Aragami down as it fall on the plane when Yuu contacted him.

Yuu(Comms): Lindow... san...

Lindow: Drop the sir, newbie. What's up?

Yuu(Comms): There are injured on board.

Lindow: How many?

Yuu(Comms): Too many for the chopper.

Sakuya(Comms): So that's why...

Lindow: All right, I get it. But here's the situation. Our only chance of survive here is to take Alisa with us.

(Inside the plane)

Yuu: I... want to save everyone. That is the reason I become a God Eater at the first place!

It makes Alisa suprised.

Yuu: Lindow! Let's take this transportation instead, and make it to the Far East Branch!

Lindow(Comms): *smile* Sakuya, do we still have ammo?

Sakuya(Comms): *sigh* We have 'em out coming of your ears... unfortunately.

Lindow(Comms): Here that, Alisa? How about it? I have a plan. We'll join forces. Are you in?

Yuu look at Alisa and she nodded.

Lindow went into the plane and discuss the plan that they'll use against the Aragami hordes.

(Outside the plane)

They went outside and walk on top of the plane.

Lindow: Like swatting at flies. *blow smoke* Shoot he flares!

Sakuya shoot an explosive blast at the horde of Aragami causing huge explosion that sent the Aragami everywhere.

Lindow: Go, you two!

Yuu and Alisa run ahead as they aim their Jinki, in gun mode, and shoots the Aragami down. Lindow merely walk forward as he slash the Aragami and break them into pieces with only one slash. While assissting, Sakuya saw one of the Aragami is going to evolve.

Sakuya(Comms): Yuu! Toward five o'clock! It's in the process of evolving!

Yuu turn and saw the Aragami is going to evolve. He tried to shoot it but he's out of ammo.

Yuu: Out of ammo?!

Alisa realised it and head toward him. Yuu shout as he push the back of the handle as his Jinki return to blade mode causing Alisa suprised. Yuu pull the back handle and the activate the devour. The Aragami launch toward the evolving Aragami and ate it before return to the Jinki. He change it back into gun mode and blast the other Aragami.

Lindow: I forget to tell you...

Alisa turned to Lindow.

Lindow: He's a New-Type like you.

She keep looking at Lindow before turn back to look at Yuu.

Alisa: Please don't put us in the same category.

They keep up the movement. Yuu able to change the mode of his Jinki depend on the range and situation as he continue to fight. Alisa jumped up and stab her Jinki into the mouth of the evolved Aragami from before. She change it into gun mode and blast into it's mouth causing it to explode as she jump back on the plane. Her hat fly from her but she caught it and put it back on her head. Yuu and Alisa ended up fighting along side each other and tried to keep up between themselves. In the helicopter, Arata stand up from the bench and grab his Jinki making Sakuya look at him.

Sakuya: Arata?

Arata: I'm done with this. Since that Yuu guy said there's people in that plane, there's no way I can stay down. I did say that... *turn to Sakuya & smirk* I'll protect those who need helps. That's what I do.

Sakuya: *smile* I guess you're right.

Arata: Here I go!

He jump from the helicopter and land on the plane causing them to look at him. Arata smirk showing his sharp teeth as he walk forward and flipping his Faiz phone.

Arata: Hey, Lindow. Do you need any help?

Lindow: Finally... *turn to Arata* You're sure late, kid. 

Arata: *sigh* You said that again... *look up* Hey, you jerks! What's up coming all the way up here for?!

One of the Aragami screech at him before it dash toward him. Arata slash it and it break into pieces.

Arata: Came all the way here only for this steel...? I don't understand these Aragami at all!

Lindow: Just shut up, and deal with them.

Arata: Tch. Fine, you damn old man.

He flip open his phone as he dial 5-5-5.

Standing By!

Arata: Henshin!

He insert the phone at the belt and flip it the side.

Complete!

He shines red as red highlights covered his body. Yuu and Alisa covered their eyes with their hands. When they open their eyes, they saw Faiz.

Faiz: Now, let's begin the hunt.

He grip his Jinki as he rush ahead toward the Aragami. He shout as he jumped and slash two as he slash some more when it came close to him. Yuu and Alisa watching in suprised as Yuu turn to Lindow.

Yuu: Lindow, he's...

Lindow: Yeah. He's the famous Aragami Hunter you guys heard about. Arata is Kamen Rider Faiz.

Yuu: Kamen Rider Faiz... the urban legends are true.

Alisa: How did you even talk to Aragami? And how can he understand?

Yuu: Lindow, who is he really are?

Lindow: I told you not to ask that now, but it can't be helped. Look closely at him.

Yuu and Alisa look back at Faiz. He pull the handle as the Jinki change into gun mode, a double barrel rifle. He shoot the Aragami rapidly as they explode. When one of them get close, Faiz just bend down before do an uppercut punch at the Aragami in the air as he blast it.

Lindow: That kid isn't a human. He's... a human-type Aragami.

It makes Yuu and Alisa suprised. They never saw a human-type Aragami before, and one that allied with human. After shooting, Faiz's out of ammo.

Faiz: Tch. Out of ammo, huh? Then...!

He change his Jinki back to blade mode before pulling the back of the handle, activating the devour. The Aragami launch toward the horde of Aragami and ate three in one bite before returning to Faiz. He change it back into gun mode and blast the Aragami rapidly at them and creating multiple explosion.

Faiz: And now...!

He change his Jinki in blade mode. He open his phone and press enter.

Exceed Charge!

He close back the phone. He grip his Jinki with both of his hands as the sharp edge shines in red as his Jinki expand a bit.

Faiz: This is your end!

He slash the Jinki hard as red laser slash launch toward the Aragami as a huge explosion occured, making the plane shaking a bit. Yuu and Alisa still suprised while Lindow just blow the smoke.

Faiz: *glance back* Hey, what you guy doing? Hurry and destroy these jerks or I'll get the whole credit!

Yuu and Alisa snapped before they continue to fight with the Aragami. Lindow merely slash them, Sakuya shooting from the helicopter while Faiz blast and slashing the Aragami.

(Time Skip)
(Evening)

The fight continue until evening and over at near dusk. Sakuya take off her aim scope and sigh, Alisa and Yuu panting due tiredness, Lindow blow smoke while holding the cigaratte and Faiz sits down and sigh. Lindow, Yuu and Alisa went to the main hallway while Faiz at the cargo area. Tsubaki contact Lindow and tell him about the message from the Director.

Lindow: *turn around* You're really important to them, huh?

Alisa: Am I the only one who's valued by the Far East Branch?

Lindow: Dunno... But we have to believe what we were told.

Alisa stand up and went to look at the others' condition while Yuu glance at her.

Lindow: She sure doesn't like us.

Sakuya(Comms): Lindow, please respond! An Oracle reaction has been confirmed!

Lindow: Not the same earlier bastards?

Sakuya(Comms): I'm not sure. But it's huge. Something unbelievably huge... is heading this way!

Lindow: Hey, kid. How about you?

Faiz(Comms): I can smell it. You better come out and check it out yourself.

They grab their Jinki and went to the cargo area. Faiz standing there while watching outside.

Lindow: Sakuya, set the decoy on the chopper to the max.

Sakuya(Comm): Roger.

Yuu: What we're going to do?

Lindow: We're turning the helicopter into a decoy.

Sakuya and the pilot went down on the plane as the helicopter set into auto-pilot. As the helicopter move down, they heard a huge roar and saw an extremely huge Aragami moving down, following the helicopter. Yuu and Alisa are shocked when they saw how big it is.

Yuu: I-Is that an Aragami?

Lindow: Probably.

Faiz: An Ouroboros...

Lindow: *turn to Faiz* You know that thing?

Faiz: Yeah. I heard about it, but this the first time I saw one. That kind is what we should steer clear of. There's no way we can take that on with what we have now.

Yuu: But... that means...

Faiz: *glance at Yuu* The world is vast place.

After they get away from the huge Ouroboros, they continue travelling and head back to the Far East Branch and safely transport Alisa and the people in the plane.

To be continued...

"You'll be assigned in the 1st Unit, under Captain Amamiya's commands."

"How much did you prepared for this kind of job?"

"You'll be under my instructions."

"You are nothing but a monster."

Next time: "Senior & Junior."

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

14.3K 991 200
In a planet we called earth in year 2020 a catastrophe accured in different parts of the world in which a dimensional rift opened making way for cr...
15.6K 144 36
It was year 2071. Monsters suddenly appeared 21 years ago. They were named randomly. Named "Aragami". Yuu Kannagi, a 15 years old boy who was compat...
151K 4K 62
Kagami Taiga. My idiotic best friend. The idiotic best friend that I love. Himuro Tatsuya. My other best friend who is like an older brother to me...
4.3K 33 31
It's been half weeks when Thanos came the pro heroes are Now blaming Spiderman for take care Eri instead Togata. But Miles and the Multiverse spiders...