{Free De La Hoya x Reader} B...

By XxBeybladeFanxX247

This is my first Free De La Hoya x Reader! I hope you enjoy :) WARNING I WROTE THIS 2020 I WAS 11 πŸ₯²πŸ™Œ More

Chapter01: Destiny Brought Us Together
Chapter 02:New Partner
Chapter 03:First Battle

Chapter 04:Pre-Debut

683 14 18
By XxBeybladeFanxX247

You and Lee got off the car, walking inside the huge building.Lee brought you to a practice room with three other trainees that's the same age as you.

You looked at them and sat beside the girl with black long hair, waiting for someone to make an announcement, while waiting you decided to talk to the three of them.

"Hello it's nice to meet you all, I'm Y/N"

"Y/N? The dance machine trainee?!" A girl ask with brown hair.

"Y-yeah.."

"Well I'm Eiko Xhang."

"My name is Hyejin Borum"

"Mine is Hyuna Moon"

"Ah..It's nice to meet you all" you said shaking their hands.

As four of you talked, the owner of the company, Kim Chung Hyun-Ae came inside.

"As you all know that four of you are gonna debut, but not individually as a group." The owner said.

"That means you will work together through the ten years of kpop.Tomorrow is the day of practice for your new song, you have a busy day tomorrow so you better rest.The day the song will be released is at July 12, 2020.I wish you all luck and do your best."

The owner left the practice room.You and the other girls put hands together and shouted "Fighting!!" While talking about yourselves, the manager of the group came inside..

"Nice to meet you all, I am your manager Chaeyoung Min-hii and I will be assigning your roles with a simple test.All of you will sing this song(individually)and I will assign who's main dancer or vocalist or rapper after."

After that, you gained the role of Vocalist and Main dancer, eiko got the role of Rapper, Hyejin with Main Rapper, and Hyuna with Main Vocalist.Since you're main dancer then you're the one who's most likely to be at the center, after hours of training it was time to go home.

~~The next morning~~

"Good morning mom!"

"Good morning sweetie."

"Morning dad!"

"Good morning dear."

You are lunch, packed your stuff, brushed you teeth, changed clothes and went out to go to school.

At the school gate, you saw Free and the others so you said Hi.

"Hey guys!"

"Hey."

"Hey! Where were you yesterday?! You were gone half the day!" Wakiya asked.

"Sorry, I just h-"

"HEY GUYS!!!" Valt said, storming in tackling all of you, Free dodged.

"Way to ruin the mood Valt." Shu said.

"Oops sorry" he put his hand on the back of his head and giggled nervously.

"Well it's fine but you shouldn't tackle us again, I got my clothes dirty because of you now." Wakiya said angrily.

"It's fine it isn't even THAT dirty." You looked at Wakiya's clothes then all of your clothes.

"Well maybe it is dirty."

"WE'RE DOOMEEEEDDDD!!" Valt and Rantoro said in fear

"Well at least Free didn't get his clothes dirty." You looked at Free

"FREEEE YOU'RE SO LUCKYYY" Valt and Rantoro said, clinging into Free

"You're just being immature.." Free said tilting his head lazily.

As soon as he said that, the bell rang and they walked to class, as they walk they were crowded by a lot of fans because of how popular they are, they're like the popular group shining through the crowd.

As they get into class the get into their seats and listen to the lesson, while you weren't listening and concentrated on how you should launch your bey, a backflip? Or launching with your feet? Launching it while dancing? You were not sure.

The teacher slammed her hand on your desk getting your attention, you snapped out of it and looked at her

"Look Y/N, I know that you're a busy person and all but you have to focus on your studies." The teacher said looking at you.

"Sorry it won't happen again.."

"Good now onto the lesson."

~~After School~~

"HEY Y/N!!" Valt came running towards you,

"Yes?" You asked him tilting your head

"WANNA HANG OUT WITH US LATER?!!!" Valt and Rantoro asked nodding both of their heads

"Sorry guys, I can't today because I have to practice for my big debut"

"AAWWWWWWW!" Valt and Rantoro said in disappointment, suddenly a limo appears in front of the school gate, it's Lee again, coming to pick you up from school.

As Lee get out the car searching for you, all the girls hover around him fangirling, he was pissed and try to walk through the huge crowd surrounding him.Finally he spot you

"Y/N!!!"

"Lee? What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to pick you up!"

"I can walk there my own you know? Geez.."

"But what if paparazzi sees you?"

"Bruh.."

You shrugged and followed him to the limo, before getting in the car you looked at valt, rantoro, wakiya and shu and waved goodbye then went inside the limo.

After driving for a few minutes/hours you finally made it to CHA entertainment and both of you walked inside.

The manager gave both of you girls the lyrics, together with the beat the four of you continued to rap and sing.After some time, the four of you memorized the song and it was ready for the Choreography, the choreographer teacher (Choreographer teacher A+/Accurate) went inside and the four of you said hello.

Days later, the day of debut..And finally done with the photoshoots.Everyone in the company was busy helping the new girl group (DreamZ/aka the four of you) with the music video..After everything was completed the four of you watched the music video.

((pretend this is the lyrics even if it isn't and also, this is from a girl group NiziU, check them out plss! They're the new generation of Twice))

Nothing himitsu nara Nothing
Something tokubetsu na mono ageru no ni
donna no ga ii? egao ni shitai noni(hyuna)
That thing sagashidasu kimi no tameni

mou nee nee nani mite
nani kiite shiawase?
hanashitemite subete ne(you)

Ooh I just wanna make you happy
a~mou! waratte hoshii
wasurechatta egao mo
daijoubu chanto torimodoshite(you)
sono egao miteru toki honto shiawase
What do you want? What do you need?
Anything
Everything
You, Tell me(hyuna)

Gave me kireina koi Gave me
Held me chiisana kono te tsunaide
taisetsu yo hitori kirini wa sasenai yo
Take me kono watashi zenbu agetai no(Hyejin)

barebare no haato
watashi dake no kaado(eiko)
wasurezu ni soba ni kite(hyuna)

Ooh I just wanna make you happy
a~mou! waratte hoshii
wasurechatta egao mo
daijoubu chanto torimodoshite(hyejin)
sono egao miteru toki honto shiawase
What do you want? What do you need?
Anything
Everything
You, Tell me(Eiko)

Tell me Like OOH-AHH
FANCY me do not
be ICY I'm So Hot
no Good-bye Baby good-bye(eiko)
Tell me Like OOH-AHH
FANCY me do not
be ICY I'm So Hot
no Good-bye Baby good-bye(Hyejin)

kimi ga kureru anshin
yorisotte yasumeru tame no basho
hikari ga michite Feel itsu datte
yume miteru no issho(eiko)
kanzen Sweet na merodii
hontou ni iyashitekuru seorii
Put it on repeat kiite zutto zutto
You're my favorite song(Hyejin)

Ooh I just wanna make you happy
a~mou! waratte hoshii
wasurechatta egao mo
daijoubu chanto torimodoshite(you)
sono egao miteru toki honto shiawase
What do you want? What do you need?
Anything
Everything
You, Tell me(hyuna)

(Little did you know this is just a pre debut song and not your debut song.)

What you and the girls looked like for the mv thumbnail:

A/N: I know it's blackpink but pretend it's you and the other three.

In three hours the music video gained 246million views! The company celebrated, cheers to the new group! DreamZ! Lee said and cheers, of course all the idols aren't allowed to drink wine, champagne, or beer so the idols drank soda.

After the long day you reached to the exit door heading home until your manager stops you and tells you to wear a hat and sunglasses for disguise and you did, while heading home you stumbled upon a forest..Well it's night but you like exploring so you went in the forest.

~~To be Continued!~~

What will happen next in the next chapter? Tune in for more as the story becomes more interesting!! (≧▽≦)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 66.4K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
3.6M 290K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
139K 7.6K 40
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 πŽππ„ πŽπ… π“π‡π„πˆπ‘ π…π€πˆπ“π‡ π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’ Aarohi and Siddharth's tale began unexpectedly at her brother's wedding. Their connection spa...