Social Media

By SNOWTHEPIMP

cashmoneydee and 2,923 others liked your photo. aaliyah and 20,628 others retweeted your tweet. 90s & beyond❕... More

SOCIAL MEDIA (women) ✨
SOCIAL MEDIA (men) ✨
cashmoneydee has made a post.
Aaliyah tweeted:
bgeezy posted a photo.
DeVanté Swing tweeted:
biancalawson posted a photo.
kellyrowland added to their story.
BLACK LIVES MATTER. ✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿🖤
juvenile started a live video with lilwayne.
staticmajor posted a photo.
rumorhasit has made a post.
Q & A ❗️❗️
dmx posted a photo.
Planet Groove on BET; Part One
Special Contest ❗️❗️
Callie Jay on YouTube
New Cast Members ✨
Timeline- Part One 🌟
Timeline- Part Two 🌟
Method Man tweeted:
bgeezy posted a photo.
manniefresh has made a post.
rumorhasit has made a post.
Beyoncé tweeted:

Planet Groove on BET; Part Two

275 21 37
By SNOWTHEPIMP

DeVanté
Welcome back, everybody, to Planet Groove right here on BET. Right before that long commercial break we had to take— damn, is that my phone goin off like that? My bad, y'all. People been tryna get a hold of me since we been here. I'll check that later. Anyway. Before we went on the last commercial break, we told y'all we were about to get into the top 10 videos we chose for tonight. Now, this next one right here.. This next artist means a lot to me, 'cause there's so much history attached to me and my first encounter with this dude. Well, I ain't really meet him directly but I was in there in the same space as him. And I ain't really gonna get into the whole story either. If you know, then you know. If you don't, then Google is free, ya dig? But, just know that he was my favorite artist growing up. Like, I lived and breathed this man's music. I wanted to be just like him. And now I'm on my way to be better than him. And I owe that all to him. He knows how much I appreciate him too. Shout out to Prince! Here he is with 'Raspberry Beret' at the Number 10 spot.

Smoke
That was Prince at Number 10 with 'Raspberry Beret'. We had the pleasure of meeting the legendary musician awhile back with DeVanté. That was pretty dope. A life changing experience, really. Speaking of, 'Raspberry Beret' was directed by Prince with animation created by Drew Takahashi. That song also went Number 2 on the US Billboard Hot 100 Chart in 1985. This next video we picked together 'cause all of us are heavily influenced by Gospel music. We all grew up singing in the church. And this new era of Gospel music is sumn special. We wanna say wassup and give a shout out to Darkchild and Kirk Franklin for linkin together on this. Y'all did the damn thing, man! At the Number 9 spot on the countdown, we got Kirk Franklin with 'Revolution' on Planet Groove.

——————————————————————————
⭐️

⭐️

⭐️

⭐️

⭐️
——————————————————————————

Static
Wassup, wassup! And Welcome back to Planet Groove on BET. You chillin with DeVanté and Playa for the night. We got Seuss at the booth while we playing another game of dominoes. Cause that's how we Southern playas do. Speaking of the South, this next artist has been burning up the charts with his recent platinum hit. He went from selling his music out of the trunk of his car to changing the way Rap artists see the music business. They call him the Colonel of that No Limit tank, and y'all gon see why. This is Master P with 'Make em say uhh uhh, nah nah nah nah'! Number 8. Check it out.

✨ ✨

DeVanté
Yooo. Y'all just saw the homie, Master P at the Number 8 spot with 'Make Em Say Uhh'. That was off his latest album, 'Ghetto D'. And after that, y'all peeped Babygirl— Aaliyah with 'Hot Like Fire' from her recent album, 'One In A Million', at Number 7. Aye Static, should we tell em the news? Yeah, aight. We just finalized the deal this past Monday so don't nobody really know. Y'all are the first to know, aight? Y'all just witnessed the newest member of the Da Bassment Crew and Swing Mob Records! Yeahhh, Aaliyah is joining us, man. She chose us to help her get further in her career after some things happened with a family member of hers. I ain't finna go into the details or why she's leaving that other label cause it ain't my business to tell so y'all don't need to know. She gon let y'all know when she's ready, aight? It took a lot of back and forth, and a lot of convincing from certain people but the deal got done, right. And I'm happy to have her with us now. I've admired her and her career and it's honestly a dream come true that all this is happening. This is God's doing and we gon do what we can to honor him in the process. It's gon go up from here. Y'all ain't seen the last of Swing Mob yet!

Tony said it's time for me to stop talking so we can go to commercial. After the break, we got my favorite Rap group with that Southern sound coming from straight outta Atlanta. We hittin you with a little Anita, and hey, you might even see me in there. I know that's what y'all been waiting for. We'll be right back with the top 6 videos. Keep it right here, ya dig?

——————————————————————————
⭐️

⭐️

⭐️

⭐️

⭐️
——————————————————————————

Black
Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back! It's ya favorite group member— yeah I am. You just mad you ain't nobody's favorite. Anyway. It's Black, and we counting down our favorite 20 videos. We down to our final 6 now— mannn, it's been fun kickin it with y'all. I hope y'all enjoyed this as much as we have. And I hope y'all our next video. I roll with this Rap duo heavy 'cause they demanded respect from get go. They demanded to be seen when the industry wasn't paying attention to the South. 'The South got sumn to say'! Y'all remember that? Outkast. 'Southernplayalisticadillacmusik'. At Number 6. Holla.

✨ ✨

Smoke
Ayo, J, how you work this damn camera? Like this, right? Aye, wassup people! We just cracked through the top 5 with that last video. Y'all enjoy it? Cause I did. That's my song right there! Those were the big homies, Jodeci, with 'Stay' at the Number 5 spot. Written and produced by that man over there, DeVanté Swing. That was their second Number 1 hit, right behind 'Forever My Lady'. But, right now.. I got my boy, Jason, with me. He runs this camera right here. He been teaching me a lil sumn. I got the producer of the show with me too. Say wassup, Tony! He the one that keep tellin us to hurry up and quit talkin. Ain't that right? Well, we gon go on a lil commercial break. And while that's goin on, Ima see what they doin back here. Y'all come back and kick with us! We got the top 4 videos coming up next.

——————————————————————————
⭐️

⭐️

⭐️

⭐️

⭐️
——————————————————————————

Static
And we back! It's Static here. I got my homies with me. I just wanna say thank y'all for tuning in tonight. This been real fun; hopefully we can do this again. Maybe for a week or sumn. What you think, Tony? Yeah? Well, in the meantime.. We now in the top 4 of the Countdown, and we getting close to that Number 1 spot! But, for right now.. We gon take it back down to New Orleans for this next one. After having regional success in the South, these dudes signed a $100 million deal and blew up with platinum album after platinum album. It's dope seeing them ride this wave they got goin for themselves. Shout out to Wayne, B.G., Juvie, Mannie Fresh, and all them boys at Cash Money! We got the Hot Boys with 'I Need A Hot Girl' at Number 4. I got a hot girl; she back there. Wassup, baby! Hahaa. Y'all check that out.

✨ ✨

Black
Aye, is it my turn? Aight, corner pocket. Yo, that last video you saw was Ice Cube with his 1993 smash hit, 'It Was A Good Day' at the Number 3 spot of the countdown. Shout out to the man, F. Gary Gray for directing that video. Damn, we almost done, huh. Coming up next, we got the top 2 videos for the night. And let me tell you— they some fire. You don't wanna miss that. We ain't goin nowwhere so don't you go nowhere. Seuss take us out right quick.

——————————————————————————
⭐️

⭐️

⭐️

⭐️

⭐️
——————————————————————————

DeVanté
What's good? Y'all watching Planet Groove on BET. You been kickin it with us these last few hours, counting down our Top 20 favorite videos. And guess what? We are now down to our Top 2. Crazy, right? I ain't even gonna waste no more time because I'm real excited for y'all to see what we got next. Especially this lovely woman we got at the Number 3 spot. This song is one of my favorite songs— prolly like ever, if I'm being honest. I remember having a girlfriend in high school and this being our song. This song was this lovely lady's first big hit single, peaking at Number 2 on the US Billboard R&B chart. It also won a Grammy Award for Best R&B Song in 1987. This Anita Baker with 'Sweet Love' at the Number 2 spot. Enjoy.

Static
Ah, man. The time has come. The Number 1 video. Before we get to that, we wanna thank y'all for sticking it out with us these past few hours. We wanna give a shout out to BET and the whole network for giving us the opportunity to do this— especially at a time like this, with this pandemic going on, and our people out there still fighting for our right to be heard. We wanna thank the whole Planet Groove production crew— Tony, Jason, everybody back there! The success we had today wouldn't be possible without them. So, preciate y'all for everything that y'all did tonight. We can't forget about our friends and family that are here and at home. Thank y'all for the continued support. Chad Elliott, the man— thanks for showing out! I wanna thank my boys for coming through to do this with me. Love y'all for life, man. Uhh, did we forget anybody? No?

Aight, it's time, y'all! At the Number 1 spot— can I get a drum roll, please? Ahh, yes! Here it is at Number 1— one of the greatest videos of all time! The King of Pop, Michael Jackson with 'Remember the Time'! Y'all stay tuned to BET— Midnight Love is coming up next! Love y'all, goodnight! Seuss take us out one last time. Peace!

——————————————————————————

✨ ✨

There it isssss— part two! I hope y'all enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed writing it 🌞

I forgot to add myself to the Q & A, so Ima do that now.

If y'all have any questions for me about the book so far or anything else, go ahead and ask me! don't be shy but remember— keep it cute! ya dig?

ASK HERE

love y'all!  🤍

• LOLLIPOPHOE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.2K 1.5K 18
(EDITED) But my plan is to make, make you understand make you understand that... He's famous, she's stubborn, he's been hurt, she's been hurt, he wan...
4.8K 382 31
Tori's life becomes entangled with up and coming rapper/singer Ricardo's after a chance encounter with him at a diner. Gem, Tori's best friend, sees...
326K 39.1K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
108K 2.6K 14
Viewer Discretion Advised.