The Dome

By ANORA3216

Silasque Rose Sallow lives in the Dome, a forcefield that protects all of its inhabitants from the deep fissu... More

Introduction
Sunday at the Square
The Job
Minski
You're Charged With...
The Diary
Apology Unaccepted
The Old Lady Next Door
Mistakes
The Good & the Bad
Meeting with the Chooser
The Last Piece of the Puzzle
Understanding & Amends

Acknowledgements

3 1 0
By ANORA3216

I would like to thank Nikki and Susan for editing my story, supporting me through it, and helping me all the way. I appreciate all the constructive feedback you have given me!

I would also like to thank my family for reading my story and catching mistakes, such as pointing out parts of my story that don't make sense. Thank you for giving me wonderful feedback!

Lastly, I would like to thank everyone who helped me during the process of writing my story for helping me generate ideas and reminding me that I need to describe the characters and places in my story better, as not everyone automatically imagines what I'm imagining!

And thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read my story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75 18 12
The earth got nuked...wait. No, that's not the right way to start this. ------------------ Hwang Naomi is a 17 year old girl...
3K 244 50
Nova Carlson has been alive for sixteen years. Years of secrets. Years of lies. Years of living in New Pangaea. Ever since its start twenty years ago...
Facade By Wii_ao

Science Fiction

1K 142 22
Lilith Hathway was tucked away safely in her community where she believed that her government's intentions were wholehearted. In a society that arres...
30 5 9
EVEN DEATH DIES, women's thriller in a dystopia. Controlling all the minds makes Dax the perfect easy prey. She knows it and doesn't let anyone get t...