๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ...

By peachymaximoff

ON HOLD "happiness is a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but if you sit down quietl... More

00. cast + summary
02. our little butterfly
03. a month of pure joy
04. when hell freezes over
05. half the challenge
06. code of silence
07. so much to be grateful for
08. happy turkey day
09. act of betrayal
10. december 25th
11. not your enemy
12. the workaround
13. only innocence
14. birthplace of our sorrows
15. a vow of our own
16. we fight for those we love
17. forgiveness
18. you'll always have me
19. five years later
20. we have tomorrow
21. just as strong
22. my legacy
23. mother's innocence
24. birthstones
25. promises we can't keep
26. a bond not broken
27. our first moments

01. welcome to the world

5.1K 99 20
By peachymaximoff

s3e1: for the next millennium

Brynley sat in her and Elijah's bedroom in the compound, reading another parenting book on September 19th, 2013. The book rested on her belly, which was now huge and allowed one to easily tell she was pregnant. She looked down at her stomach and hissed in pain when she felt the baby kick.

"Okay, not cool, baby." Brynley mumbled and groaned. "Was that a kick? That was a kick, right?"

Brynley stood up from the bed and dropped on her knees when a wave of pain hit her. She closed her eyes and let out a shout. "Yeah, okay, not normal, definitely not a kick."

She tried to stand up but quickly fell back down, another contraction hitting her. Brynley looked down and her eyes widened in fear when she saw a puddle of water. "Oh crap, shit, um...Elijah? Freya?"

Brynley could hear footsteps coming down the hallway and let out a sigh of relief. "Brynley?"

Brynley rolled her eyes and looked up to see Klaus, who was looking at her with wide eyes. "Yeah, wanna help me up?"

"Are you alright?" Klaus asked and looked at the puddle of water. "Are you-"

"Going into labor? Yes, I am. Get the keys, you're driving me to the hospital in Audubon." Brynley said as Klaus helped her stand up and looked at her, scared. "Klaus! I'm going to have a baby! Drive me to the hospital!"

"Right, right! Sorry." Klaus nodded and the two got into the car. Brynley took out her phone as Klaus began to drive, calling Elijah.

"Bryn?" Elijah answered the phone.

"Get to Audubon, my water broke-" Brynley began.

"What?" Elijah questioned.

"The baby is coming, get to the hospital in Audubon." Brynley repeated.

"Who's taking you?" Elijah questioned.

"Klaus." Brynley answered and rolled her eyes, turning to Klaus as she sent a text to Elle and Chase. "Can you at least play good music? This stuff is giving me a migraine."

Klaus smirked at her before changing the station on the radio and Brynley spoke into the phone, "If you're not here by the time the baby arrives-"

"I'll be there, I love you." Elijah hung up and began to vamp-speed to Audubon.

"Turn here, this is a back entrance." Brynley pointed and Klaus turned the car. The car stopped the near the woods of Audubon Park, Brynley getting out. "Revelar."

The vines between the trees revealed right in front of Audubon Hospital, where Chase and Elle stood with a medical team. They ran and helped Brynley on to a hospital bed.

"Woo! We're having a baby!" Chase cheered and Brynley rolled her eyes. She turned around to thank Klaus but he was already gone.

"How far apart are they?" Elleri asked as the medical team rolled Brynley into the hospital and into a room.

"About 10 minutes." Brynley panted before letting out a groan, speaking of her contractions. She managed to stand up to behind a curtain, changing into a hospital gown. "Where are the doctors?"

"I'll get them." Chase walked out of the room.

"Oh my god!" Brynley screamed and clutched her stomach as two doctors walked into the room with Chase. One of the them bent down and then stood up.

"You're only four centimeters dilated, we'll be back in a couple minutes." The doctors walked out once again.

"You've got to be kidding me." Brynley mumbled.

-

Elijah sped to Audubon Park and a member of the Guard ran up to him. "This way."

The original and the guard member walked up to two trees that had vines attaching them, the front entrance of Audubon.

"Revelar." The guard member whispered and Elijah walked into the Audubon society. He thanked the guard member quickly before speeding off to the hospital, where a guard quickly led him to Brynley's hospital room.

"I now know why my mom only had one child." Brynley groaned in the Hollis house, now on a hospital gown, and Elleri gave her a smile.

"Do you need anything? Another pillow? Water?" Elleri offered.

"I need Elijah! Where the hell is he?" Brynley shouted as tears brimmed her eyes and she groaned in pain from a contraction.

"I'm right here, my love," Elijah rushed into the room and stood next to the bed, slipping his hand into Brynley's. "How are you feeling?"

"Like shit." Brynley replied and Elijah kissed her forehead.

Two doctors walked into the room and Brynley closed her eyes as they checked again. "Five centimeters."

"Oh my god." Brynley mumbled.

-

It's been nine hours and it was now September 20th, 5:00 in the morning. Brynley let out a groan in pain and squeezed Elijah's hand, trying to get through it.

"You're doing so good." Elijah whispered and Brynley looked up at him. A doctor walked in and did the same as she has multiple times before, looking at the couple and smiling.

"Ten centimeters, it's time. Are you ready, Ms. Fletcher?" A doctor smiled politely at the fairy and Brynley nodded, attempting to smile. The doctor set up a curtain, not letting Brynley and Elijah see past her waist.

"Alright Ms. Fletcher, I'm going to need you to begin to push on the count of three." The other doctor spoke up and Brynley nodded.

"You got this." Elijah whispered to her and Brynley squeezed his hand, trying to get past a contraction. "Good, keep squeezing my hand. I'm so proud of you, sweetheart."

"One, two, three."

Brynley pushed as hard as she could while screaming in pain. She squeezed Elijah's hand tightly and tears ran down her face.

She closed her eyes shut and took deep breaths, trying to calm down. Brynley wiped some tears from her face as she tried to process the pain. What she was experiencing right now was far worst from the pain she experienced when her wings were pushed from her body.

"Oh my god, oh my god." Brynley whispered and let out another groan.

"Give me another push on the count of three," The doctor spoke again and Brynley nodded. "One, two, three."

Elijah closed his eyes when Brynley screamed, his heart hurting at the sound of her in pain.

"Elijah," Brynley mumbled and the original opened his eyes. "I- I can't. I can't do it."

"Hey, look at me," Elijah whispered and Brynley looked up at him, his brown eyes staring into her blue ones. "You can do this. You are so incredibly strong, Brynley."

Brynley shook her head as she whimpered slightly and let out a sob. "It hurts."

"I know, I know, darling, but you can do it," Elijah smiled at her encouragingly. "I believe in you."

"Another push on the count of three." The doctor said yet again. "One, two, three."

"You can do it, you can do it." Elijah whispered into Brynley's ear as she pushed once again. Brynley let out another before the room was filled with sound of a baby's cries.

Brynley let out a happy sob as she laid her eyes on her and Elijah's child. The parents only saw their child for a second before the doctor went to clean her. Shortly after, the doctor walked back into the room holding the baby wrapped in a pink blanket.

"Congratulations, you have a beautiful, baby girl." The doctor announced and Elijah and Brynley smiled.

"Can I hold her?" Brynley asked.

"Of course." The doctor nodded and handed the baby girl to Brynley.

Brynley let out a shaky breath as she looked down at her daughter.

"She's perfect." Brynley whispered and a tear run down her cheek.

"She takes after you." Elijah mumbled and kissed Brynley's cheek. The fairy handed the baby girl to her father.

"Hello princess, welcome to the world." Elijah whispered and smiled down at his daughter. Children, family, a child of his own, the one thing he thought he could never have, he was currently holding in his arms. The impossible that became possible, a literal miracle. "God, she is perfect."

"We did that." Brynley smiled and kissed her baby's forehead. "I love you, sweetheart."

Brynley looked up at Elijah, who couldn't take his eyes off their daughter, before she whispered: "I love you."

"I love you too." Elijah said and looked down at their daughter again. "And I love you."

The two soulmates continued to admire their perfect daughter and then the littlest Mikaelson opened her eyes. Brynley let out a laugh when she saw the girl's stunning blue eyes.

"Yes! She got your eyes!" Elijah cheered and Brynley laughed. "What are we going to name her?"

"I have no idea," Bryn shrugged. "She has your nose."

"She does, doesn't she?" Elijah whispered. "My god, look at those blue eyes."

"Those are pure Hollis." Brynley giggled. "Evangeline. It has 'Evan' in it for my dad, but 'Evangeline is after my grandma, she had amazing blue eyes too and the kindest heart."

"I love it." Elijah agreed. "Evangeline Amelia Mikaelson."

"Mikaelson-Fletcher." Brynley corrected. "Perfect, like her."

a/n: everyone welcome little evie amelia <333
also ive had writers block for the past couple weeks so im behind on chapters...so im gonna take a two week break from publishing, ill start posting again on september 14th. i just need to catch up on writing and then my school is starting again so i need to focus, thanks for understanding <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 4K 26
UNDER HEAVY REVISION "Ah, what a lovely little bit of chaos this is." ~ The Vampire Diaries N. Mikaelson
618K 20.6K 112
"Who the hell is she?" "That would be the lovely, Ingrid Mikaelson. My wife." ---- TVD: Season...
699K 19.7K 38
"Bless my soul, you're a lonely soul, cause you won't let go." {Book One of the Hybrid Luna Trilogy} {The Vampire Diaries s3-s4} {All Rights Reserve...
51.7K 1.1K 26
FADED.|| " sometimes you can't choose what stays and what faded away. " |Book Three of the Cora Salvatore Series| |TO Season 3| Completed | โ€ขi DO...