The Lost Royals - Twins' Secr...

By Novel_FamA

Oscar goes off to a new school where he is finally reunited with his sister, Olivia. Meeting new people on hi... More

REWRITE
Vol. 01 Ch. 01
Vol. 01 Ch. 02
Vol. 01 Ch. 03
Vol. 01 Ch. 05
Vol. 01 Ch. 06

Vol. 01 Ch. 04

13 0 0
By Novel_FamA

    IN THE MORNING
     Matthew: **Pouts under the blanket** **Mind: This sucks, Why can't I share with Steve rather than being the only boy here...**

     Abbi: **Bangs with two pans** Everyone, get up, get up!! Your uniforms are in the bathrooms!! Wake up!! **Continuously makes noises**

     Oscar: **Shouts** Breakfast is waiting for you!!

     Jae-yeoon: **Rubs eyes from exhaustion** God! Can they wake us up peacefully?! **Mind: I'm glad I ain't Abbi's dorm mate**

     Olivia: Before they answer that, we all know what they are going to say "This is how you start your morning." **Stretches arm up**

     Abbi: Olivia! **Looks at her angrily**

     Olivia: What...

     Oscar: Lets just eat breakfast and get going to class.

     Steve: Right... **Gives Matthew his uniform and gives him a serious look** We will talk later.

Mathew: **Looks at the uniform given to him for a few moments** Yes...

    LUNCH TIME
     Abbi: I really hate you! **Shows a hateful expression towards Olivia**

     Amber: Hi guys!

     Steve: What do you want, Amber?

     Amber: Oh it's nothing I just want to...
     Matthew: **Crosses his arm on his chest and raises on of is eyebrow** Where's your third?

     Amber: **Looks blankly** Huh Jessica? Oh! She had to leave school for a while... **Looks away from their gazes**

     Jae-yeon: So you came here to replace her with one of us? Hm?

     Oscar: I'm just going to go to the restroom, see you guys soon... **Leaves**

     Abbi: **Whispers** I don't want to be involved in this problem...

     Olivia: **Whispers** Same. But we need to stick together. **Gives Amber the dirty look**

     Abbi: Yeah...

     Amber: Oh, I never thought about it--

     Jae-won: Well, we're not your dogs, so don't bother us. Sophie, I know you don't want this...

     Amber: Ha! She's not going to listen to a brat like you. So stop encouraging her!!

     Sophie: **Taps her shoulder** Amber...

     Amber: What is it now?!

     Sophie: **Shrinks her head down** I-I have to take a call...

     Amber: Ugh, be snappy! **Stares at her emotionally**

     Sophie: **Mumbles** Yes... **Runs off**

     Steve: **Slams the table** You know what?! I'm done with you being full of yourself to other people who have nothing to do with you!

     Jae-yeon: Steve's right! You should first mind your business and go away. Because you can't get friends like this!

     Olivia: Hah!

     Amber: Whatever! I'm just wasting my time on a bunch of losers! Adios!! **Flips her hair and walks away**

     Abbi: Why is Oscar taking so long!

     Olivia: **Giggles** He probably has trouble in the restroom.

     Abbi: **Giggles** I guess he does!!

     Steve: What are you guys giggling about?

     Matthew: **Pulls Steve away, his eyes darken** Something stupid...

     Jae-yeon: **Stares** By the way Olivia, if Oscar had heard you he would've flipped it on you.

     Olivia: Haha, I know.

    Oscar comes out of nowhere...

     Oscar: Ahem... **Scratches his cheek with a look of embarrassment**

    Most of the group were startled from the sound...

     Jae-yeon: Where did you come from?!

     Oscar: **Hides behind Matthew** First, are the girls gone?

     Abbi: **Laughs** So you have indeed heard of them from the rumors? And made an excuse to go to the restroom, huh.

     Oscar: What did you think?! **Gets out from hiding** Ahem! And the rumors were quite famous amongst the students so how would I not know! **Smiles trumpery**

     Steve: You really have to act like a child, you know. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. **Laughs awkwardly**

    Everyone else laughs at how pathetic Oscar is acting, but Matthew just stands quietly...

     Abbi: **Tries to hold the laughter** I'm sorry, it's just how you reacted...

     Oscar: You all are mean! Hmph, and Matthew, you're better than all of them.

     Olivia: Well, obviously you aren't worth laughing at.

     Oscar: Fine! I'm leaving...

     Abbi: **Panics** Wait up, Oscar!
    Oscar and Abbi leave...

— "Oscar, please come to the office." —

     Abbi: Oscar... Did you do something wrong?!

     Oscar: Ha, I don't think so. **Gets the chills** But whatever I did must be a mistake?

     Abbi: I'm coming with you...

     Oscar: It's no big problem. You go ahead.

     Abbi: Alright...

    Oscar goes straight to the office, while Abbi just stands outside waiting...

     Abbi: **Mind: I'm going after him...**

     Oscar: Yes, Principle...

     Principle Arianna: Call me "Principle Arianna..."

     Oscar: Okay... **Gets nervous** Why did you need me...

     Principle Arianna: Oh yes. Hello Oscar. I would like you to meet someone. **Raises her hand and puts her hands on her shoulder**

     Amber: Hello... **Sweats and turns her head to the side**

     Oscar: What... **Mind: Why does it have to be her?!**

     Principle Arianna: This is my daughter. It seems you have met before, hm?

     Amber: Hello... **Smiles awkwardly and touches a strangle of her hair**

     Oscar: Uh, yes, ma'am. We have. She... **Looks at Amber and notices**

     Principle Arianna: Hm? **Raises an eyebrow**

     Oscar: **Sweats** Uhh.. Ahem! Yes, she is just the one who I met in school when it was my first time in school and was kind enough to show me around...

     Principle Arianna: Ah, I see. Well I wish you both can be good friends just like me and your father were in the past. **Smiles kindly**

     Oscar: Ah... Right...

    Abbi Comes in...

     Abbi: What took you so... Ekk! I'm so sorry! **Bows** **Whispers to Self**I didn't know it was in person... **Sweats**

     Principle Arianna: And who might you be to come in without permission? **Stares angrily** It seems you weren't behaving while I was gone and gave my authority to my son... **Gives a chilling smile**

    Abbi, Oscar, and Amber suddenly shiver in getting goosebumps on their backs from Principle Arianna's smile...

     Abbi: Ah– No, no, I didn't mean to bring any trouble. I was just worried for my friend, Oscar...

     Principle Arianna: **Raises an eyebrow** Friend? **Looks towards Oscar**

     Oscar: Yes, yes! **Nods intensely and releases volume was raise intently** Oops, sorry for raising my voice but this friend of mine is named Abbi as well as others I left behind...

     Principle Arianna: Abbi... **Thinks deeply** It seems you are one of the "troublemakers" who had been spreading "terrible rumors" about my beautiful daughter, Amber, according to my knowledge?

     Abbi: What?! I have no confidence and dare to lower my pride to these hideous rumors!! **Gasp** I-I-I mean...

     Oscar: You can suddenly slander her without evidence! Show us proof before you blame your students!!

     Abbi: Oscar... **Moved**

    Amber looks at her mother questionably at where she is going out and suddenly releases her brother's words before coming here and stays silent.

     Principle Arianna: Amber, darling, can you get those "students" who had spread those "horrifying rumors" about you? **Looks at Amber gently**

     Amber: **Realize and smiles** Yes, Mother! **Nods vigorously and goes towards the door**

    Amber ran out and closed the door of the office to get the "students..."

     Oscar: **Looks at the shut door** Wait! What are you trying to do without showing proof! **Screams horrifyingly at the principle**

     Principle Arianna: **Puts her right hand above her mouth** My, my! Look at you, if there were an outsider, they would think I'm  threatening you... **Laughs and puts her hand down**

     Abbi: **Nervous laugh** That was our mistake, so don't take Oscar's words to heart... Ahaha... **Pats Oscar's back**

     Principle Arianna: **Smiles calmly** You may sit on the seats while we wait for those students to come with Amber. **Gestures them to it down and relax**

    WITH THE OTHERS
     Olivia: **Ponders** I'm worried about Oscar...

     Steve: I'm sure there isn't any problem, after all we haven't caused an incident and he just entered school! **Smiles reassuringly**

     Amber: Hey, Losers!

     Mathew: **Frowns** Who...

     Amber: **Looks down on them** Get up and get yourselves to the office, the principal's office. You are needed for a testimony, Olivia and Jae-yeon...

     Jae-yeon: Huh?! How arrogant of yourself! **Glares at Amber**

     Olivia: **Pats Jae-yeon's back** Calm down, and if we are talking about the principle... **Stares back at Steve and Matthew**

     Steve: **Frowns** We can't just leave you... **Steps forward**

     Matthew: **Blocks Steve and looks towards the girls** Leave.

     Steve: What?! What about my opinion?!
     Matthew: **Stares at Steve in the eye** Problem?

     Steve: **Hestiants** Oh... Ah... Y-yeah, you can go...

     Amber: **Looks at Steve pitfully** Let's go, we can't make her wait! **Turns and leaves not minding if they are following or not**

     Olivia: We will see you guys later. Be well!

     Steve: Yeah, see you later. **Shadow cases down on his face**

    Olivia and Jae-yeon hurries after Amber while Matthew let's go of Steves upper arm**

     Steve: Matt...

     Matthew: Hm? **Flinches**

     Steve: How could you! **Tears up and covers face** What if something happens?! Don't you know who the principal is, what will happen if they are suddenly called by those 'Lancelots'!?!

     Matthew: **Grabs Steve's both hands that are covering his face** I-I'm sorry, I know what you mean... But there are times where you need to let go... **Looks at Steve emotionally**

     Steve: **Looks up and stares at Matthew: I hate that face of yours, you know... **Sighs**

     Matthew: **Laughs** Calmed your confusions?

     Steve: Mhmm, we should leave before students come out from the dorms...**Wipes his tears with his sleeve**

     Matthew: **Stares at Steve's face for awhile** Yeah, we should, looking at your state...

     Steve: Sorry, just afraid it would happen like Ava... **Looks down to his feet**

     Matthew: **Embraces Steve and pats his head** Don't worry, I won't leave you alone. **Looks down and gives a serious gaze** I promise.

My boy, Steve, has someone he has feelings for, it's not a boy's love.
- Author of TLR

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 376 51
Two girls fighting for survival, in a destroyed world. A world where people eat each other and are beyond recognition. Can they trust each other? wil...
119K 7.4K 45
#1 in Reverse Harem and #2 in Harem on 08/28/2021 #4 in Harem on 9/30/21 #17 in Romance out of 1.91 million stories on 1/16/22 #4 Paranormal 12/11/22...
695K 34.6K 50
āš’‚š’”š’•š’“š’‚ š’Šš’š’„š’š’Šš’š’‚š’š’•, š’”š’†š’… š’š’š’ š’š’ƒš’š’Šš’ˆš’‚š’š’•.āž (the stars incline us, they do not bind us.) ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā” š’ƒš’š’š’Œ š’š’š’† š’š’‡ š’•š’‰ļæ½...
2.5K 111 102
Six high school students looks like anyone else acts like anyone else but are capable of things no one else is. They learnt from a young age no one t...